Kinos you lived irl

Gary Olmans best kino

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Firm_(1989_film)

Attached: The_Firm_(1988_film_-_poster).jpg (264x376, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGardUiWjR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: downfall.jpg (310x445, 43K)

you were part of some football organization? or were you the little kid who put the knife in his mouth.

B SUICIDE SQUAD user

based. sounds fun.

It was that Time and Generation , when men were men an some Leg Ends .lol ,worked like a nigger monkey all week for the weekend ,
youtube.com/watch?v=fGardUiWjR4

Then a good tear up an then Birding and banging pills

Where can i watch this?

Speak English you swine.

I watched a dumpsterfire in my area (LA) I always called em bootleg versions of your kind; psuedo criminals that turned into actual thugs, I had a laugh.

>Pretend football hooligans likes pretend working class band

Attached: pottery.png (584x521, 61K)

You need to go streamer sites
LOL
I would open you up irl for that kiddo .

obviously the firm is superior but what's your opinion on the green street movies?

BECKSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

we ran the UK/Euro in the 60s , 70s , 80s , an then it died . cos E
Yeah we were NOT shitty gangbangers , we were a National Gang !
Every Country FEARED ENGLISHMEN ..like EMPIRE DAYS .
Cos you Dare we would put you in the ground an Feared No ONE ..COPS /INTERPOL shitted us .
To young sjw kiddo who is a smarmy twat memes fake shit , try harder . You Never lived sunshine , You will never live for you mates , an bang the top town gurls , cos they think You a God , want your kids , an then match day , that Buzz an the Kick off running into a mob of hard men an kicking shit out of them .. in your £50 designor knitwear an best robbed tackies an trainers . Come greentalk then I lived that film ok , fuck greenstreet yank shit , this was Reals kino .

anyway its not my hoolie days it what film you lived . ok

Mair poster?

Attached: Concern.jpg (320x320, 10K)

The remake it's infinite better

Attached: MV5BNzA0MzFkODYtNjdhYy00ZGVkLTllYzAtYWEyMWVmNWUyMjBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ5MzY0NjM@._V1_[1].jpg (1058x1500, 321K)

>Nick Love
Literally made nothing for 10 years

I lived that in my mob an was Real as a mirror , an Europe invasion an the World cup Marieselle camp site fighting arabs throwing rocks on Scarfers tents /families .. we had to be careful But frog cops hated the arabs/mudslimes an we/99% were not charged , French cops hate the mudslime invasion but its lost , most based live in North now , an keep it white ,
I done a few but Up north we didnt use blades but bats an shit , its about the punch up buzz not run in sniper an slash like a gurl , any london mob who used blades got broken arms an wrist , Liverpool v Blues always was blades as the scousers dont know how to fight without blades . Yorks an midlands was always no weapons , wales Lads were handy guys also didnt blade , if caught by own got bokren hands , London were scum an would in the 80s use flares , knives , machettes an even shooters to pot shot top lads .. SCUM
scotties, we had a chats an in 84 , we met outside Carlisle .. it was their 30 an us mix from north England , an all pulled out Knives an clubs , and Gladly we still Battered an none dead near it ..
Scots Top Boy wanted another meet cos his scots thugs got put hospital , I said No cos you Got spanked if the Romans cannot do it we will invade ,
I heard he got so , Boom Heart attack an had to retire , at 27 yo ..hahahaha

Listen Believe this or Not

Just look it all up here ..archives goes back years ok

Big Lebowski except for smoking weed and going bowling, I smoke weed and jerk off

Shit Faggot stuff , from a reimagine sjw cunt
Makes a Classic Even Oldman says it was his life then ..

This is everyon on channer

need to leave this behind as was me in the 80s an it can upset folk even today ..

Keep Posting your kino .. Your Life

Attached: alarming.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Which firm were you with lad?

What kind of character is Oldman playing in this?

NOBODY LIKES US
NOBODY LIKES US
NOBODY LIKES US
WE DONT CARE

WE ARE BURNLEY
SUPER BURNLEY
WE ARE BURNLEY
FROM T' NORF

A football hooligan

an absolute cunt... and a proper legend

Literally me

Attached: 8073a9333fccb9b4d089679dc53f02f6.jpg (400x496, 46K)

Listen I am Your Real Father !

shall I tell You your mums maiden name ! It could take awhile thousands to get to her ,

But listen ,

Remember that nob head was a decent dad
an put up with weirdo kid wasnt his an Knew,

killing pets an fiddling with kids ok ,
Justin ok ??.

Dont even start ..

the mini mobs .. kids a scrap school
Love it But

WE Belonged an then I sectioned an options go army ..How .. Best .. Now !

HE HAS SAID after Nil By Mouth, this .. so Reals.
Him an Carlton was old skool mates .

Its a shame the Park View closed. Fancy meeting up for a pint at The Big Window?

Yeah lets have beer ..

This why I dont do this , But I wanted to show , Oldman he didnt do the hoolie withat mob an he went acting school , an they didnt hate him ,In the Firm , he asked he wtote the Ology toilet scene to show his own Guilt , not stepping up irl when guys .. Thats shows Real actor heart and heart soul into something he cares about , it was not kino Hollies are Bad but it is how men Keep Masculine , an their Identy ..
in this shit tier world FAILED /INCEL =hate world ..!!

Brit

Attached: 4.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Its ages since i've seen The Firm and i'm struggling to remember individual scenes. Gary Oldman was great though. I must rewatch it. If you do fancy a pint when your next in Burnley then email me [email protected].

we love you mair you mad ass LEG END

I cannot go back .. SORRY .. Lots Grandads who dont want me about ..
Cheeky an Proper shagger in them days ..
Listen as said Im scum ,look upwards I left them kids , Go find better ok ..