So when is Marvel fatigue going to kick in?

So when is Marvel fatigue going to kick in?

Attached: 1512243157149.jpg (1106x553, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110523148/#110524933
desuarchive.org/a/thread/177734143/#177735096
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ anime_vs_movies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never NPC's can eat the same shit over and over

unironically never

It kicked in for me about 4 years ago

>homecoming
>trillionth Marvel movie
>SIXTH spiderman film in like 15 years
>made 900 million dollars
it's never gonna stop bro

Never
The world is ruled by fuckboy nerds now
They are the new chads and they call all the shots
Enjoy capeshit for the next hundred years

not to be an rlm shill but they were right when they said this shit is the mcdonalds of movies

get ready for disney remakes and capeshit for the rest of your life

It's already due. I know some teen 20 year old girl who's hardcore marvel fan who cries and cheers at the movies according to her. so basically the main audience for those movies, but she hasn't watched any new ones after that weird avengers one

>they are going to remake the iron man one day

will the circle be unbroken.....

Tonight at 11

For comic book fans, shortly after 2008. For normies? It could last well into the next decade before Hollywood decides to ruin Anime instead.

Attached: 1562777845042.jpg (350x346, 31K)

Not soon enough

Soon my brothers we will rid the cinemasphere from these capeshit flicks!
Inshu'Allah.

Marvel isn't the same as Westerns. Look at Winter Soldier and then look at Guardians of the Galaxy. Two completely different movies in the same universe. There's so much variety that superhero genre can expand to that there never will be any Marvel fatigue

7 to 8 years after they make a Shockwave movie.

I collected comic books on and off since 1977. I finally got tired of every single title I liked getting woke about three years ago.
MCU fatigue started setting in around Black Panther time and increased dramatically with Cpt Marvel (not because muh feminism but because it sucked) and even though I though Endgame was "ok" I feel way less interested in MCU for the same reasons I quit the comics. Politics and foggatry and woke focus taking over more and more.

I liked Homecoming but have zero interest in the new Spiderman. I think I have it, friends. Marvel fatigue.

Attached: doom.png (316x208, 75K)

It never ends

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.gif (512x512, 716K)

>Two completely different movies in the same universe.

And both complete shit.

None of those are actually statements to the quality of the movie.

>WAAAAAAAHHHH SUPERHERO BAD
fuck off pretentious cunt

Sorry matey, if you pause your climax battle to make a "anyone got tape for this bomb xdddd" joke your movie is shit. Fine for kids, but no adult should enjoy it.

Anime is already taking over

Attached: animevsmovies_2.0.jpg (821x1024, 280K)

Between Black Widow and Shang-Chi

right after hiphop fatigue

Attached: 1562377825349.png (645x773, 11K)

>people aren't allowed to like things I don't like

Soon. He's biding his time at the bottom of the Marianas Trench, concocting the ultimate plan to end capshit forever. This includes the collective suicide of the writhing marvlet masses.

Attached: 1522170448232.jpg (548x723, 74K)

If you can't understand why taking a 2 minute joke break in the middle of the climax is a problem, I don't understand why you are on this board.

Based and sneeky.

Last one I saw in theaters was the first Avengers

nobody cares

For me it did after Iron Man 2. I liked the Cap sequels but that's it. Still haven't seen Endgame and probably never will.

My problem with anime is the teenaged melodrama that infests a whole lot of it. I enjoy the darker, more adult ones, like Ergo Proxy or Witch Hunter Robin.

what's the encyclopedia one?

Houseki no Kuni

Attached: houseki_no_kuni_weg.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

There are plenty of shows like that, just don't watch reddit garbage.

Attached: anime_recomendations.jpg (2600x3860, 2.81M)

fuck off, boomer. your kind isn't welcome here

fixed

Attached: anime.png (821x1024, 787K)

it's funny how much marvel has pushed out those movies. they all follow the same formula too. all has the wacky side character who spouts out those quips with the main characters.
makes me wonder how many idiots here really is cause those movies aren't even good for casual movie night because those are just plain bad and so much cringe. maybe for kids movie night.

1/5 try again

Attached: girls_last_tour_aim.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Based

yeah I hate it when politics interrupt comic books

Attached: CaptainAmerica.jpg (400x538, 74K)

Why change who you are after I blew you out for being behind all the problems on Yea Forums, capeshit drone?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110523148/#110524933
desuarchive.org/a/thread/177734143/#177735096

>Yea Forums crying about pedos

Attached: wheredoyouthinkyouAre.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>every single one so far has been a failure
>attack on titan in production limbo
>will always draw culture war drama

it never stood a chance

Never started watching brother, I've learned the value of time, even shitposts as such one does evidently; so you tell me who wins?

Attached: advanced_autism.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Yea Forums is one person
kys pedo

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/177734143/#177735096
>I was tired of all the capeshit and sequels.
imagine only watching movies with multi million marketing budgets and then pretending you have taste
lmao

>every single one so far has been a failure
Try again sweaty

Attached: Anime_Industry_Data_2018.png (4961x3508, 1.67M)

I'm still trying to imagine stalking an user on archives, or falling for his trolling over and over. You need help.

quality doesn't mean shit in this business

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ anime_vs_movies/
>i-i was just trolling!! i love capeshit!!
This just keeps getting better and better

>citing arguments you had almost a year ago
whatever point you have is voided by how gay this is

Fags like you cannot discern the difference. You know what woke is but you like it so you are an apologist for nu-male comics etc.
Fags like you say the same thing about Star Trek. Modern liberal sensibilities are not the same by a very long shot.

Attached: bad!.jpg (300x222, 10K)

much better thank you

I mean this from the bottom of heart......

Have sex

Attached: dark_side_phil.jpg (237x200, 6K)

I don't want another evil, I just want this one to stop

NAME ONE

edge of tomorrow doesn't fucking count and you know it

>Yea Forums imagery
Why does this always happen? Why do they always reveal that they're behind the vast majority of problems on modern Yea Forums?

why are they so thin?

Never, the main attraction is the wait between films. It's a franchise built around marketing.

>Knows what is Yea Forums and what isn't
You've exposed yourself user.

because Yea Forums deserves every problem it gets and Yea Forums doesn't need to hide from the scum of the universe

>you know who hitler is you must be a nazi
Fuck off Yea Forumstard

It's cute and easy to animate without clipping probably

Attached: phos.png (387x524, 190K)

There is no such thing as marel being "popular" It's just Disney. I mean, last marvel movie is one of the biggest flops of all time. Mouse just memed people that marvel is epitome of successful capeshit while it's just them spending millions on promoting their trash.

>straightforward chauvinist propaganda good
>mild center-left themes bad
you are so sensitive for a man so old

Attached: no (2).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>doesn't use reverse image search when it's right beside the post
A mobile posting Yea Forums drone that loves capeshit? Amazing

holy shit that's about the lamest defense I've ever seen

Only rap i listen is old school stuff. What i heard hip hop is nowadays in same state as rock was in 90s.

>didn't deny it
There you have it
Once again we see the problems on Yea Forums don't come from it's locals or even the brotherhood from Yea Forums or /pol/
it's ALWAYS Yea Forums cancer

Watching you respond to other anons like it's me is really entertaining, please keep it up.

Attached: logth_frusterated.jpg (640x480, 32K)

> Implying anime stories are less retarded than superhero comics.

where was your complaint when comics were reactionary propaganda?

Attached: 648056._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 79K)

They are though, same with cinematography and score.

Attached: perfect_blue_window_clip.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

You a Jane Fonda fan?

captcha killed them

>tfw when watched 8 and a half things on this list
Hmm, guess my taste is slightly better than I thought.

Attached: 1520524924053.jpg (1595x2167, 726K)

Normie NPC here, I love the marvel movies and can’t see myself ever getting tired of them.

you a killing babies fan?

Attached: My_Lai_massacre.jpg (714x486, 292K)

I'm saying that you could just say that anime is "just copying old Japanese comics" the same way that capeshit does. Besides, capeshit films are usually just simplified versions of comic books, so it's not like they just copy and paste the comics. Superhero comics generally have the same amount of convoluted bullshit that anime does.

So you are one of those "if yer not Left then you are 3 hitlers" types?

so you're one of those ADHD types who can't follow a conversational thread? not surprised you wasted your life on such shit as comic books

>being patriotic is the same as letting jews and niggers take over

Quality means jack shit you fucking retard. As long as it meets 1bil+ it’s a complete success, and as long as people willingly go see it.

Attached: FD30CC1F-E76A-4026-B598-D631DD585861.jpg (480x553, 95K)

Film hasnt been an art form for decades, with rare exception.

Comics were once good if you knew which ones to read. Now there might be only one or two worth reading and they sure aren't Marvel nor DC.
I don't have ADHD and I believe that Left thinking people are no longer the wise side of the coin.

I did waste my life. But I sure had fun.

Marvel fatigue will kick in when people stop being born.

The problem autists like Yea Forums posters have is that they're incapable of understanding that Disney doesn't appeal to generations they appeal to an age bracket, specifically 5-25. Every year people age out of the bracket and every year people age into it.

So you're sitting here saying "durr ive been watching Marvel movies for 10 years and I'm sick of them so why isn't everybody else???" not realizing that there are millions of kids who've only been watching them for a few years and aren't sick of them.

>world war propaganda is muh politics

I hope you are smart enough to realize that comics at that time were nothing more than propaganda pamphlets given to children. Show me ONE comic produced in the west from the 40's-50's which did something like Overman which tried to provide insight into the idea of a german superhero

Thank God the japs are based enough to not allow this

Never. This is the future you chose.

>anime is only manga adaptations

Hollywood is already buying up the rights to Anime live action movies, eventually they'll buy it all up like they did with comics.

This is the only marvel thread right now

Oh no, someone fix this!

I have never seen a superhero movie in my entire life, because they are for actual infants.
Is there even any value outside of "Muh epic powers" in comic books?
Yeah, sure, Watchmen and Sin City are good. I'm talking about the other 99% of comics.
It's the same fucking shit every time. Bad guy go boom boom me make big stinky goo goo ga ga

>I have never seen a superhero movie in my entire life

nobody's buying that lol

Sure. How's that Monster taste?

tonight

I haven't seen a marvel movie since avengers ultron. Really couldn't care less about the recent films

jej

Right now they are surviving because they can release sequels(Spider-man, Black Panther, etc) and movies about characters people know from the movies(Black Widow), when the actors leave and they have to make more superhero origin story movies is when normies will get sick of this shit.

like less pissy pineapple juice with more carbonation

you made me happy

Literally just don't watch them and don't talk about them. I vividly remember watching Homecoming when it was heralded as the best thing since sliced bread and the cure for HIV. I was sitting in the theater thinking "It's the same shit every year, what am I doing here?"

Capeshit is overpriced garbage, and if you have more money than sense, you fucking deserve it.

The turning point for me was Age of Ultron.

Something about that movie instilled a sense of pure boredom that didn't get better as the movies went on. Watching through almost every release until Endgame came out (skipped Black Panther on release and didn't/never will watch Captain Marvel) felt like a chore at that point.

I regret wasting my time watching these movies as a whole.

Attached: 1524346521389.jpg (392x383, 13K)

LMAO, Reddit Letter Smegma recommends literally every single MCU movie and shits on any capeflick that tries to break their quipshit formula. Yes, MCU is the McDonald’s of fast food - insofar as it’s the only thing consumed by those bloated, tastelet hacks

Attached: FD010252-2A74-4F98-8BDE-E62697375792.jpg (458x960, 38K)

If you've seen a marvel film in the last 10 years, you have no soul.

Attached: 1440120851330.webm (1280x534, 2.52M)

people don't have souls, user; only dogs do

Oh god I had forgotten.

What the FUCK were they thinking

I remembered this looking better