So how many people on RT are trying desperately to say this was a good movie because they're being held at gun point?

So how many people on RT are trying desperately to say this was a good movie because they're being held at gun point?

Attached: D_NStjRVUAAjCCo.png (736x649, 343K)

no one cares about rotten tomstoes

It doesn't matter if it gets bad reviews, TLK is too iconic and normies will see this in hordes.

Nigga the normies fucking hate it so far.

Normies are bringing their offspring JUST because they saw when they were kids and cried when darth vader died.

I don't think movie criticism is that rough a business.

It's a shot for shot remake, except with 3D animation, not 2D. The movie isn't any different than the animated one, that's why it isn't getting praise.

not only that. They took all the soul and energy from the original.

>nearly all black cast
Well, what do you think? Do you really think most of these liberal drones have the guts to say anything bad about this movie? Even if they're critical, they're going to sugarcoat their criticisms as much as possible.

So what should normally be a 2/5 movie is given a bump to 3/5.

Thought something was up with this film after the bombardment of articles quoting people saying this film was stunning & a game changer

Donald Glover is box office poison.

Terrible fucking movie and was terrible the first time

It's not even out, user.

>now I'm complaining that there are black actors for a movie with an opening sung in Swahili, located in the heartland of Africa
kek, you /pol/niggers are something else.

>liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals

I saw a trailer and could tell. “Some animals are to feast” why are the bad animals
Poor?

>this movie sucks
>I saw the trailer
lol Yea Forums in a nutshell.

Apparently the movie is 2 hours. I am not even kidding.

>rotten tomatoes

Attached: rotten tomatoes.jpg (735x627, 145K)

Normies dont have children anymore they got furbabies

He’s not complaining you fucking troglodyte. He’s saying that the movie is soulless garbage and that it being highlighted that the cast is mostly black because (muh accuracy) people are gonna be softer on it for god boy point. It had a double shield of race plus nostalgia to keep it from being dragged as a shit movie.

Attached: FE4493BE-D904-4F71-A120-CB526A36F7A5.png (1228x1150, 230K)

66% apparently

>normie reviewers hate it

This means either:
It's /ourfilm/
or
They are tired of mouseshit finally and waking up

Bets are now open

Yeah, that's a complaint from a /pol/autist, buddy.

How about we just put down our weapons, and have a civil agreement with them that this looks like dogshit and leave it at that.

No, it's a case of "It doesn't matter if it has bad reviews because the star and brand power are so big that Disney won't even bother paying critics"

I’m black and I don’t go to /pol/ and that’s my view too.

Attached: 173E2081-AFCA-4CC7-B841-8D3CB790E597.jpg (797x800, 100K)

bruh

Attached: thelionkino.png (1427x2130, 848K)

Sure you are.