Can someone give me a basic gestalt of this guy's endgame?

Can someone give me a basic gestalt of this guy's endgame?
what was wrong with him? What did he gain by burning buildings?
He's the villain of the crow btw

Attached: 1073279_1342063164386_full.jpg (576x327, 56K)

Wasn't he some sort of slum landlord?

All I remember was he wanted to fuck or was fucking his asian half-sister and had a wall of weapons in his office for no particular reason. I guess he was a gangster or something.

he looked and acted like a drug lord but drugs never appeared, he just wanted to burn buildings
Was it to built condos after?

it was 90s edgy, all style no substance

Why does a rapist Rape?

Why did jack the Ripper slaughter those women as viciously as he did?

Was Ted Bundy a serial killer for profit?

It’s just a tradition.

Yes because when a serial killer kills people he does it for fortune and fame.

You Tourists are revolting just so you know.

you mean he was the boss of an arsonist gang?

He was based in nearly every 90s movie he was in

The Doors
Robin Hood
Romeo is Bleeding
The Crow
Strange Days

I always got the impression thatnue was some kind of low key hedonistic satanist trying to sacrifice all the residents of his buildings.

In the film adaptation, Top Dollar is a mobster who controls Detroit’s street gangs, along with his half-sister and lover Myca. Every year on Devil’s Night, his men loot and rob the city, setting several buildings on fire to intimidate law enforcement.

He is responsible for the deaths of both Eric Draven and his girlfriend, Shelly Webster. When Shelly started a petition to fight unjust tenant eviction in a building Top Dollar owned, he sent a gang of his men to rape her and drive her out of her house on Devil’s Night. Unfortunately, Eric came home that night as they were raping her, which resulted in both of them getting killed.

I thought it was just one of the henchman that worked for him that was setting fires for shits and giggles and no real plan behind it.

cry some more, you know i'm right

also in alien 4, too bad he died so early

why the fuck would gideon have gasoline in his pawnshop? who hawks a drum of gas?

His minions were his eyes and ears and feet. He wasnt foolish enough to do it himself. Hitler Mao and Stalin were brilliant men who got others to do their will. He was like those great men.

>basic gestalt
would it have killed you to use 'rundown' instead? Wow, you fucking kraut.

There are men who exist solely to destroy.

I only type rundown to ask about the Bogdanoffs

>he looked and acted like a drug lord but drugs never appeared
>drugs never appeared
>drugs
>never

Kys

Attached: 4734f384f1bcc3b77eec1f78652996ab--michael-wincott-bai-ling.jpg (545x344, 18K)

OK so he consumes, but the movie doesn't show him selling

As opposed to the 2010's are total fucking creampuff, all style no substance. I'd rather have the 90's 2bh.

yep

YOU DON'T GET IT WIMP? HERE'S WHAT YOU GET: A DOLLAR FIFTY NINE YOU GO DOWN TO THE DRUGSTORE BUY YOURSELF A PACK OF RAZORBLADES AND SLASH YOUR FUCKIN WRIST PINHEAAAAAD

Attached: michaelwincott-kent-scene001-720.jpg (720x405, 127K)

Since when did drug lords do the selling?

he spells it out for the viewer

that movie was ruined the moment he died

He had the most masculine voice ever