Why hasn’t there been a blockbuster movie about the US women’s soccer team astounding 4th World Cup victory yet...

Why hasn’t there been a blockbuster movie about the US women’s soccer team astounding 4th World Cup victory yet? Why does Hollywood ignore female sports in favor of male sports movies?

Attached: 968D31E3-64CB-406D-BCCA-34A89FD01389.jpg (783x391, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
youtu.be/f6IoHfeUHQg?t=410
redbullbrasil.com.br/categoria-de-base/sub-15-vence-selecao-brasileira-feminina-em-amistoso.html
cbf.com.br/selecao-brasileira/noticias/selecao-feminina/feminina-perde-para-bangu-sub-15-masculino
fcdallas.com/post/2017/04/03/academy-u-15s-scrimmage-us-womens-national-team-ahead-thursday-friendly-vs-russia
archive.fo/a2fyT
youtube.com/watch?v=eAzULiyIf40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares about female soccer! Only Americans who are still stuck in 60s mentally. No other euro country had their women be housewives, every woman has been working and raising family, no big fucking deal. Only Americans are so self centered and stuck up their own ass that they think that it's the same everywhere.

who hurt u sweetie

If it's like a league of their own and funny I'd watch.
But it will be humorless 'muh vigina hardships'

Damn, Brie Larson looks like THAT??

Quick Rundown on why I'm seeing this thot everywhere? What happened?

She's the captain of US soccer team, who just wont the World Cup. She's a dyke. She has pink hair. And she insulted Trump. She's like Jesus for libtards, and she's trying to make the most of her 15 minutes of fame.

>win wahmen world cup
>cries about recognition
>Trump invitation to the WH
>decline because orange man bad
>go on a world tour to talk about social justice

Because women’s soccer is pathetic.

The funniest bit is all the op-eds from feminists who clearly have no prior interest at all in football boasting how many goals were scored in the likes of the the USA vs Thailand match. They don't realise that beating someone 13 - 0 in a world cup level match is not a stronk and brave triumph but a perfect demonstration that the sport is being played at the level of 8 years olds in the park.

Should be one about about the 15 year old boys team that destroyed them

So, because she did her job she's now being lauded as some "clapback" twitter queen or some shit?

>why aren’t women soccer players paid the same as men
>we try just as hard and put on a great match
>entire US press agrees

>americans still think everyone is a wagie

America

Explain equal pay to me - Megan Rapinoe should make as much money as Ronaldo and Messi?

>win world cup
>type “how do i famous” into search engine
>step1: be lesbo
>step 2: call trump a bigot (very brave, I might add)
>step 3: ???
>steo 4: PROFIT!

I am so glad my country fell flat on their faces in this minie mouse tournament.

>Imagine caring about women's football.

Attached: 1560694680832.jpg (384x447, 35K)

male sports pulls in both male and female viewers
female sports doesn't, or at least not remotely close to male sports
i mean look at all those gargoyle soccer dudes who date super models

>US women’s soccer team
>astounding 4th World Cup victory
wow. very impressive. i wonder how well would they do in real world cup considering that bunch of american high schoolers beat the living shit out of them

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

Attached: lol214.jpg (345x336, 214K)

She's so fucking ugly, I hate looking at her, real Americans know all soccer is for fags

In the US (and around the world), female football players get paid much less than males do. The reason is simply that the demand for the male sport is higher. However, progressives claim that it is because of misogyny.

>high school boys soccer team blocks your path

Only if there is a sequel where they lose to 15 year old boys team

God I love those pics, probably cause they look like they'd smell like used cleats

Americans don't like soccer or women's sports.

Because female sports literally do not matter.

For me, it's Alex Morgan

Attached: alex-morgan-in-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2019-issue-21.jpg (1200x1800, 350K)

the reason the US does so well at women's football is because other countries don't give a shit about women's football so there's no support and incentive lmao

>women sports
>outside beach volleyball

Hard pass.

That's literally a dude, dude.

Those same progressives don't attend female soccer games

>Hell yeah we beat a dozen 3rd world countries where female soccer players are actually poor, GIVE MORE MONEY
problematic tbqh

Let me know when that dykes 15 minutes are up

Female sports pulse in the lucrative retarded female tween market.

imagine letting rapinoe anywhere near a camera with morgan on the team

Attached: Alex_Morgan.jpg (2541x3890, 1.24M)

Attached: 1560427491123.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

The only people I know who watched the womens world cup were blokes who would just watch any type of football if it was on.

Would you let her peg you?

>Acting that way when you're 9 - nil up
Honestly shameful

Attached: 1494147579956.png (584x347, 234K)

Billions of young girls around the world were glued to their TV sets watching this historic win for women

My mom actually likes watching Women's Soccer in the Olympics and she didn't even know a world cup for them existed
That's the level of popularity they have, and they want to be paid the same

Even if sports were a wage job, you can't claim they do "the same job" as men because they are obviously far worse at playing football

For a same reason there isn't a blockbuster about the winners of the Sunday league.

You echo CNN too much. Tune out bruh

Attached: disgusting.jpg (226x258, 9K)

In US, women bring in more money than men.

WHY ARE MALE BEACH VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS PAID LESS THAN FEMALE PLAYERS! FUCKING SEXISM!!!!!!

No they don't and they get paid more per the amount they bring in than men.

>
>In US, women bring in more money than men.
Prostitution, alimony and child support doesn't count user

She and many of her teammates are classless cunts. Imagine celebrating that hard against part-timers after 3 goals let alone 6+

Do they actually want equal pay for women or do they just want more money for themselves? Are they advocating for say, paying WNBA players as much as NBA players? I certainly hope so.

This has more to do with them being Americans, though.

lol she just called anyone who didn't watch the final a sexist

They want more money for themselves

Who want's to watch female soccer? They play on the level of 14 year old boys.
It's a niche novelty sport, it's like horse racing with donkeys.

Nah can guarantee the US men wouldn't be celebrating like that in a similar situation.

Well then I guess I'm a sexist

Attached: 1458948837868.png (228x260, 138K)

no it doesnt. 8-0 in football is about 80-0 in basketball and i never saw american basketball team do this kind of celebration after they are 15 up

I wanna nuzzle my nose through her lady beard.

Horse racing with donkeys sounds fun though.

That dyke is a real cunt and soccer is fucking stupid, even worse that it’s womens soccer

WNBA does not bring in the same sponsorship, viewers or endorsement as the NBA do. Nobody cares about the WNBA or women's sports in general. Except figure skating, its just a "here now shut the fuck up" maneuver to stop them from whining

which is why it is incumbent upon the press to point out that this entire spectacle was an object lesson in how not to act in victory

I thought it was disgraceful they beat Thailand 13-0 and did warwhoops the whole time like they just defeated the best team ever.

The All-Blacks from NZ come and destroy our US Eagles every year by 70 points in rugby. They don't act like a bunch of shit-heads.

Of course woke-media was already out in full force explaining why you are a misogynist if you thought that was unsporting.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1561885649902.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>earn % more than men in their league
>Complain because they want more

>I wanna nuzzle my nose through her lady beard.

any time you see someone who has that it means they are anorexic

>muh equal pay

Attached: viewers.jpg (1924x1138, 614K)

Here in Australia we have Netball and the women get paid way more than the men. I don't even think the male league is professional now that I think about it. Point is that if you bring in the revenue then you will get paid more. That's the reality

No. All women are like this. Grow up.

They reek of oppression. Self-imposed that is. Mixed with attention whoring. That behavior was such low class

Where was the fucking head coach and why didn’t they advise the team to stop?

Imagine having to work with those cunts

Attached: grow-up.jpg (188x120, 2K)

>lose to -15 old boys
>demand equal pay as male athletes

Attached: fcdallas.jpg (844x627, 88K)

All Westernized Women are like this.

Expect CNN to do their usual woke spin

Sports = big money. Stupid feminists are a cash cow

that's pretty close though

>look up the women's world cup highlights
>copyright striked
KEK
Anyone remember that video? It was hilarious!

Imagine how sweaty and frustrated these dykes got when they realized they were being outclassed by little kids. I can see them not taking it seriously in the beginning then realizing they couldn't make up the lead as time wore on.

It's a final vs a regular game

Women's sports are retarded. The gym will always have the softball world series on every summer since it airs on ESPN, and the shit they do is so retarded. The entire infield will walk up to the pitchers mound and high five the pitcher during an inning, after a zero or one out strikeout. They'll also clear the dugouts and cheer at home when one of the girls hits a solo home run in the bottom of the second inning. it's ridiculously retarded.

This is actually so bad. To celebrate this wildly against a team of part-time cleaners is so disgusting

>sense of dignity : none

>Coworkers claim this year's Women's world cup team is the best American sports team in history, men or womens
>Better than the Dream Team
>Suggest that the Women's team should play the Men's in a friendly
>Coworkers call me sexist and one even reports me to HR
I just don't know anymore Yea Forums...

Rapinoe argues they should get paid more first because they will eventually deliver.

>Netball
Why does Australia has so many weird ball games.

Like netball or Australian football.
It seems a variation of a common ball game, but it's only played in Australia or New Zealand.

Reminder US team female athletes get a higher percentage of the profits generated from their events than the male athletes do.

Everytime the idea comes up to let women play with men if they want real quality, suddenly they want nothing to do with it

Exactly its like watching a little league with sports bras. I really don't get the appeal with women sports.

why are women actually retarded and society puts up with this?

Netball started in England, but is very popular in Australia and New Zealand, and a few other Commonwealth countries.

>Billions of young girls
total viewership of the whole world cup is under 1 billion. if we generously assume that 300 million people watched the final that means under 100 million would be young girls. and 300 million was very, very generous assumption

Why the men? Send the boys in. I'm sure they'll do the job just as easily.

Attached: softballbutts1.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>should get paid more first because they will eventually deliver.
Unfortunately for her that's not how it works

>women's soccer
>implying anyone gives a fuck
I mean come on

no need for professional players. i could gather 10 classmates and go double digits on them no doubt
see

American Football Lingerie League is the only female sport worth watching. I'd also give the nod to college volleyball.

youtu.be/f6IoHfeUHQg?t=410

And when they lost 5-2 they realized they couldn't even pretend they let them win or whatever reason.
The worst part of this is that the idea was to humiliate those boys.

>women

I feel like this is going to bite them in the ass hard in a few years.

>that's pretty close though

This is how I know half the people talking about this have no idea what futbol is or never cared until now (on both sides)

but they are already the champions and have the most cups of any country
what more will they deliver beyond that?

whats the difference between softball and basedball?

women's tennis is fine, but they've also been bitching about muh equality shit lately.

No one cares about women's football, least of all women.

The only ones who even watch this garbage are the type of men who watch everything with a ball in play. The type of guy who opens every conversation with: "so did you watch the game last night?". Those sports fanatics are probably frequently derided as toxic males by the same hypocrites who want us all to be excited about girl sports but probably couldn't find the channel it's own, let alone visit matches.

This is pretty common in women's soccer:
redbullbrasil.com.br/categoria-de-base/sub-15-vence-selecao-brasileira-feminina-em-amistoso.html

cbf.com.br/selecao-brasileira/noticias/selecao-feminina/feminina-perde-para-bangu-sub-15-masculino

Lol, nerd

What happens in it?

Why the discrepancy?

Attached: 1541161842236.png (1200x590, 597K)

The rules are virtually the same. Softball has a larger ball and the girls pitch underhand.

Didn't that gorilla Serena Williams or whatever her name is get beaten by a male amateur?

They're already world champs and consistently the best team. The players getting more money themselves wont actually improve anything. I wouldn't give a single fuck if they were aid the same but they have to bring in the money first

in the US soccer is a girls sport, like volleyball

At least we can identify our morons by their looks.

Underarm pitching

For some reason FC DALLAS deleted the page where they reported the match. Thankfully someone saved it
fcdallas.com/post/2017/04/03/academy-u-15s-scrimmage-us-womens-national-team-ahead-thursday-friendly-vs-russia
archive.fo/a2fyT
Are they trying to remove this embarassing moment from history?

>mfw that cringey joke Eric Swalwell made about endorsing her when he ended his presidential campaign that nobody laughed at

Attached: image.jpg (600x597, 47K)

Football is a girl sport, handegg and basketball - nigger sports. What do you guys even have? Baseball or something? Does anyone even watch that?

Is there a women's league in the US? What is their attendance and tv viewership like?

IIRC she said she could beat any man not in the top 300 and some sport journalist who happened to be on 306 or so took her up on it. He beat her while hung over and was drinking beers and smoking cigarettes during the match.

Basketball is becoming a worldwide sport little by little.

>He beat her while hung over and was drinking beers and smoking cigarettes during the match.
kek

>American Football Lingerie League is the only female sport worth watching
I disagree

Attached: Better than Quidditch.webm (400x300, 2.84M)

>and was drinking beers and smoking cigarettes during the match.
That can't be true

No. 203 sweeps WilliamsAt the height of the Williams boom in 1998, an unofficial game took place in Australia after Serena and Venus claimed that no male player outside the top 200 could beat them.Up stepped a German known as Karsten Braasch who was ranked 203rd in the world and after first beating Serena 6-1, he then disposed of Venus 6-2."I didn't know it would be that difficult. I played shots that would have been winners on the women's circuit and he got to them very easily," said Serena."They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.

I was thinking in terms of actual sport, not masturbation fuel

>smoking cigarettes during the match
>abusing stimulants
Men just can't compete without taking advantage of performance enhancers.

oh lawd please tell me theres video

Attached: 1396373594773.png (493x381, 78K)

for the same reason there hasnt been a blockbuster about me masturbating 4 times in one day, it isn't really hard to achieve

Won't these roasties think of the poor African nigglets? Way to waste the water, sluts.

topkek

Just one-up them. Say women's and men's divisions shouldn't exist, that they're sexist and archaic and that everyone should be competing equally. Go fucking 100%-sincere on that shit, make them believe you believe it. Call their bluff. If they're not gonna like you anyway, at least make them not like you in a way where they can't report you to HR.

This bitch makes me fucking diamonds. I can't help it.

Attached: 1562574893702.jpg (1200x1800, 340K)

I wonder how much they massaged those viewership stats

From Wikipedia:
Major domestic leagues in the sport include the Netball Superleague in Great Britain, Suncorp Super Netball in Australia and the ANZ Premiership in New Zealand.

INF Netball World Cup
Performance of nations:
Pos. Nation 1st | 2nd | 3rd
1 Australia 11 | 3 | –
2 New Zealand 4 | 8 | 2
3 Trinidad and Tobago 1 | 1 | 1
4 England – | 1 | 5
5 South Africa – | 1 | 1
6 Jamaica – | – | 3

Ok, 'only' was a bit strong, but it's still seems mainly played in Australia and New Zealand.

I don't watch sports, seems pretty gay. I just know soccer is considered a sport for women in the US.

not saying it wouldn't happen again but that was way, way before they became the roided behemoths they are

Attached: 061497824_5_122_234lo.jpg (694x1024, 150K)

They average 6k fans a game. Portland is ridiculously high for some reason, I'm assuming because of all the antifa progressive morons.

Attached: 83dnQMd.png (868x376, 32K)

>old dyke
>makes me diamond
kys

POST IT

Attached: A762E343DF03427DAF969173C1E66A82.jpg (554x1199, 167K)

>"They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.

Attached: aavFh8A.gif (331x197, 1.72M)

nice

>He beat her while hung over and was drinking beers and smoking cigarettes during the match.
please god let this be real

Attached: 1385860618459.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

The asshurt will be immense in a future match where they lose their ass and the competition starts doing something similar, I'm talking crying dykes on the field, strongly worded columns from journalists decrying said country of its sexism and likely racism of some sort.

>inb4 Russia deploys an army of men with bolted on tits to reach critical asstruction

>"They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.
brutal

Attached: 1476592418368.jpg (255x255, 17K)

You do know this is like 200% photoshopped?

>That grope

Why aren't U17 football players paid as much as regular players? Why aren't paralympians? When will this injustice end?

papering, WWE-tier attendance counting, etc

It's not a big sport but most team sports outside of Football aren't when you look at an international level. The team sport with the most party outside of football is probably Rugby then Cricket or Baseball. Basketball is popular but the US could just dismantle everyone every time if they wanted

they let them use g-string on sports illustrated now?
>imagine the smell

Netball is popular among girls in England, Australia and New Zealand especially at school. Professionally it's not that big in any country. England won the gold medal last year at the Commonwealth Games which was a pretty big deal for them.

>I don't watch sports, seems pretty gay. I just know soccer is considered a sport for women in the US.
Because your men are so bad at it you have to rely on women while the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about female soccer, only americans invested in it

Actually paralympians are literally the same thing as women's sports. They play in a separate league because they can't compete with regular men because of differences in their bodies.

>german
>drinking beer
Probably would've been more difficult for him if he was forced to play sober.

yikes

Attached: gettyimages-1142167921-612x612.jpg (408x612, 37K)

This is a good question. All these groups should say they are doing their absolute best and should be paid the same as the top players. That is exactly what the US women’s team is arguing.

This can't be real.

These kids in blue shirts beat the US female national team.

Attached: 76b073025adcc4d4ede41710704471f520d39d78.jpg (1063x460, 101K)

Not American but nice inferiority complex you have there, and judging by viewership Americans don't care about female soccer either.

Stop being buttmad that a different countries people don't enjoy watching men run around with the same passion that you do.

>Because your men
play the 17 other sports that are more popular, and the NT is made up of mexican rejects and 5th rate athletes who couldn't cut it in sports with competitive depth

UMA DE . LICI A

and since they're American they're not actually good at it

Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager"

AFL is basically aussies coming up with a way to play rugby in a cricket oval.

Two feminist supporting feminists. Sounds about right

>amerisharts playing football
Yikes

Attached: rolando.png (964x508, 535K)

Because they'd probably be beaten by a high school team of 15 year olds if they played against men

They did

youtube.com/watch?v=eAzULiyIf40

why no kino about the good guys defeating an evil empire?

Watched some netball during the last Olympics.
Sort of liked it.
The girls playing were realllly sweaty.

Remember when this old guy lost to the top female player and it was definitive proof that women are better than men and they made 2 films about it?

Attached: otl_mm_12_1000.jpg (1000x1681, 857K)

>moors playing grassdive

> The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies.

Attached: 1562749734029.png (552x642, 344K)

Imperialist dogs BTFO

Ya SEETHING, mutt?

Attached: 6246327_367.png (559x281, 221K)

Haha holy shit absolutely Braasched

>no u
The famous mutt banter

Attached: 1559399994948.jpg (2300x3000, 1.18M)

In not even Portuguese, you braindead ogre

>women
>soccer
>women's soccer

Attached: 1463518908999.jpg (1386x1386, 585K)

Well it was invited by cricketers who wanted something to do in winter in order to keep their fitness up.

Just like womens soccer, nobody would watch it except for fat dykes

it should have done this year but the terrible standard of women's football meant they could scrape through and win the tournament despite playing like shit

Beer is a depressant though

In 1973, Riggs saw an opportunity to both make money and draw attention to the sport of tennis. He came out of retirement to challenge one of the world's greatest female players to a match, claiming that the female game was inferior and that a top female player could not beat him, even at the age of 55. He challenged Margaret Court, 30 years old and the top female player in the world, and they played on May 13, Mother's Day, in Ramona, California. Riggs used his drop shots and lobs to keep an unprepared Court off balance;[23][24] his easy 6–2, 6–1 victory in less than an hour landed him on the cover of both Sports Illustrated and Time magazine.[24][25] The match was called the "Mother's Day Massacre".[26]

Riggs had originally challenged Billie Jean King, but she had declined, regarding the challenge as a fatuous gimmick. Following Court's loss to Riggs, King decided to accept his challenge,[27][28] and the two met in the Houston Astrodome on prime time television on Thursday, September 20, in a match billed as The Battle of the Sexes.[7] The oddsmakers and writers favored Riggs;[29] he built an early lead, but King won in straight sets (6–4, 6–3, 6–3) for the $100,000 winner-take-all prize.[8][9]

The ESPN program Outside the Lines[30] made an allegation that Riggs took advantage of the overwhelming odds against King and threw the match to get his debts to the mob erased. The article featured a man who had been silent for 40 years who said he heard several members of the mafia talking about Riggs throwing the match in exchange for cancelling his gambling debt to the mob. The article stated Riggs' close friend and estate executor Lornie Kuhle vehemently denied Riggs was ever in debt to the mob or received a payoff from them. Some in the sport industry believed the program was an attempt to belittle the success of King and give credence to Riggs' sexist supporters.[31]

you're a depressant

Because women are usually second rate athletes. In most sports there are thousands upon thousands of men who could beat the best woman any day of the week so not that many people are interested in watching them play.

>Slaughter the best female player in the world
>somehow loose to a worse player

Something doesn't add up.

>Wins easily against the top female player
>Loses to one lower in rank when the betting odds are overwhelmingly in his favor
It's clear what happened

>Drumpf BTFO by dykes
fucking embarrassing. these lesbos have my respect.

Professional womens football exists in like two or three countries in the world. 70% of all players in that WC are literal amateurs. These privileged dykes are literally celebrating beating a band of teachers, waitresses, economists etc.

For me, its Fernando Torres

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1000x1337, 189K)

>women are just as good as men
>demand that men create their ideal situation
What did she mean by this?

I had no idea. I thought they were playing equal teams mostly. Didn’t see the ridiculous match scores till this thread.

I fucking wish all female athletes would start getting paid equally. That way every single female sports team would go bankrupt in a year and problem solved.

Should've named it thiccball, holy fuck brehs

women should be beaten and housebound

Look up Title IX. Legally US colleges have to invest in women's sports as much as they do in men's. US women's soccer players have the best training, funding and facilities thanks to the NCAA, and the only way foreign players can compete is by getting scholarships to American colleges.

>world cup finals gets about half the views as a regular game
>that's pretty close, though

And they complain about USA being mysoginistic when literally any other country doesn't invest as much in female sports

>Spain sends her best golfer to USA with a schoolarship
>Gets raped and stabbed to death
Bad form, dudes, she was qt

>"The Dallas boys posed for photos with the women's team after the game"
>It's just 4 photos of the same 14 year old gigachad with different women
Damn

well, we'll never know the american viewership for the male US team at the finals because they'll never reach the finals
anyway, the global viewership is certainly tiny compared to the real world cup