What's Yea Forums's opinion of Owen Benjamin?

Attached: spiraling.png (1798x1568, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr-_HObquAc&ab_channel=OwenBenjamin
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now he's got beef with Nick Fuentes. youtube.com/watch?v=tr-_HObquAc&ab_channel=OwenBenjamin

Stop posting Owen you went nuts and drove away your fans, deal with it.

Nick is a good boi for money

Borderline unhinged.

His pupils are gigantic.
My uncle looked like this when we found out he had dementia.

Attached: pupil.jpg (620x388, 58K)

Turns out your uncle was just wasn't in direct light

Nah, look at Owen's other videos.
Owen fights everyone.

Delusions - He's a former history major that believes the moon landing was faked

Odd Social Behavior - Anyone who was Owen's friend a year ago is now his enemy? Does he have any friends left?

Constant Suspicion - Owen creates enemies based on suspicion. Joe Rogan is gay...because Owen suspects that UFC is gay.
Crowder is gay....because Owen suspects that he can't knock up his wife. It's all bridge burning self-destructive behavior.
I stopped following him a while ago because I just felt sad for him and his family.

Have logos

People do shitty things, then he calls them gay and stops talking to them, that's what men do.

Like Sam Hyde but better and not (or at least much less) of a fraud.
Owen:
-Is a devout Christian
-Anti-sodomy
-Even though his beliefs are evolving constantly in the redpilled direction, he's not afraid to openly state and defend them at any given time.
-Is a father and has a family, respects traditional values and honesty.
-Is actually funny and can do a decent standup routine without needing to read his jokes off a sheet of paper.
-Doesn't beg for money.
-Values his friends.

Sam:
-Godless nihilist.
-Anal fetishist, obsessed with gay lifestyle humor and probably a full on bisexual
-Doesn't do interviews that aren't softball wankfests, interacts with his fans in the most opaque ways possible with meaningless twitter jabber (he probably secretly hates his fanbase)
-Abuses his eceleb status to buttfuck his teen fangirls instead of getting into a stable, child-bearing relationship.
-Lost his comedic luster years ago (probably because he fried his brain with steroid injection abuse), hides behind whats left of his comedy to the point that you wonder if he actually believes anything at all.
-Acts like a complete kike, where he literally pretended to be poor for fan sympathy/donations even though he's crypto-rich.
-Alienates people that get close to him and only keeps company with sycophants.

I think I know who I side with now. Owen today is funnier than Sam has ever been:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8

Attached: benG.jpg (663x462, 33K)

Lowest effort pasta I've seen in months

Attached: 20190710_134337.jpg (702x720, 150K)

Yea Forums - Television & Film

Owen was an actor and comedian

Dumb schizo freak

>-Values his friends.

Apart from when he turns on them for literally no reason.

I used to watch him just for the laughs but now I just feel sorry for the guy. He's clearly going through some kind of breakdown and being enabled and cheered on by everyone around him.

He's like a right wing version of that dad of 5 who suddenly decided he was a little girl.

It is only a matter of time before he heroes. I feel bad for his wife and kids

I thought this too but I think his wife is a brainlet spic who will put up with his bullshit and appease him because she's so retarded, she doesn't understand anything going on.

I think he's a good person. Also really funny while still being a good role model.

Clearly has mental issues. Also thinks that he's smarter than he really is and if anyone questions or criticizes anything he does or says, he automatically thinks that they're out to get him. For a free speech guy, who sure likes blocking a lot of people and deleting comments.

He's turning on Nick Fuentes now, he's a retard who burns bridges whith everone

Television and film?

i didn't dislike him, I used to consider his views
Then he sperged about seinfeld and showed he's a fucking retard.

Attached: a533d86e2d9146dd8f13d02fe729f02bimagejpeg.jpg (797x960, 193K)

mentally ill

lol of course. now he just needs to turn on vox day and then his wife

I can't wait for Nick the Knife to tear his schizo ass a new hole.

It will trigger the zoomer uprising, all boomers get the pillow

He's paying off her student debt. She has a master in engineering. Amy is not stupid, she's playing the long game.

>i have a 147 IQ and nukes arent real! if you disagree you are a homosexual!

yeah its normal for a guy to have a falling out with some people, when the guy has a falling out with every single person and its somehow never his fault then somethings up