Anyone seen this?

Anyone seen this?

Attached: mouth.jpg (350x475, 32K)

kys Yea Forumseddit zoomer

It's overrated. Good atmosphere/acting but if you see past the meta shit it's kind of meh.

i love it, one of my favorites

its simply good horror fun, not deep meta ideas

Jay and Canadian Jay seen it.

ofc, I saw most of the Carpenter movies
>In The Mounth of Madness: shit story, great scenery
>Prince of Darkness: great story, shit scenery
After The Thing, it's his best camera/effects movie. I just with this result went to Prince of Darkness instead.

Yeah. Fun flick.

Probably the best lovecraftian movie out there.

Only better because you don't have to feel bad about enjoying something written by a horrible racist.

well prince of darkness is a great spooky story but all set in the same building. the score is rather uninspired for carpenter too

good concept, awful execution

>but all set in the same building
that's a non-issue
But the props and effects look worse than Big Trouble in Little China, but that one was forgivable since it was cheesy action comedy. Hell even Reanimator was visually superior to Prince of Darkness.

Found it disappointing, like a lot of John Carpenter movies

Kino of the highest order.

Prince of Darkness didn't have stellar production design, but it had plenty of great imagery.

Carpenter's best post-80's movie

Started watchin some Carpenter stuff and I really liked this one.
Prince of Darkness was kind of meh.

It was really like a lovecraft's work, even though he was a horrible racist.

imagine only hearing about movies through youtube videos

Do you like Sutter Kain?

There it is. Kill yourself rlm cunt.

I'm the opposite. Mouth of Madness was too psychological horror for me, prefer the real shit of PoD. Better atmosphere overall for me.

As a huge fan of Carpenter's previous movies including The Thing and They Live, I thought I would enjoy this. In fact, I completely didn't understand what it was going for and found it to be a chore to get through. One year later and all I can remember is there is a bit with a barn.

Attached: 1246921548482.jpg (432x324, 20K)

is that poster supposed to look like two guys getting sucked up a girl in a skirt's bum?

how did you know that was a rlm quote?

It's my second favorite Carpenter movie, but I really like Sam Neill.

Love this movie. Single creepiest theater experience of my entire life.

shit