Joe Rogan

>Invites a literal cranium-measuring fascist on his show so he can spread conspiracy theories about Antifa and George Soros
How can anybody defend this meathead fuckface at this point?

Attached: 1562828351210.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlrTgms6yXc
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/
twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1145492073224650753
medium.com/posteuropean/umberto-eco-on-the-14-signs-of-fascism-3f3dd368fcf8
archive.li/XK5V7
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46764500
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44660699
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a comic who likes the idea of white supremacy. not everyone is perfect. enjoy him or don't

Molyneux?

Andy Ngo

Hotep Jesus was like a week and a half ago

Joe Rogan invites all kinds of types to his show. He doesn't give a fuck about the message of the content, he just enjoys providing a plethora of content. You can interpret how you want but no one is going to agree with you that Joe has some master-mind agenda. He's a fucking stoner.

George Soros actually does finance the destabilization of 1st world countries.

Who the fuck was he and why was he on the show? That boy was insane

Cope

He had a guy that doesn't believe in AIDs like 8 years ago

t. Bitter limey

Attached: 1559539461460.png (235x245, 103K)

>cranium-measuring

Attached: 1398980044286.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

based quints of based

t. craniumlet

Lost all interest when it stopped being live.

Some holistic fag entrepreneur that has a twitter following. That's literally it. His fans spam Joe's social media.

that dude literally got attacked by antifa protestors and was bleeding in his brain and there was 0 repercussions against the people who did it. not only that, but now the leftist internet defense force is in full damage control making this guy out to be some literal nazi who obviously "had it coming", fuck you people

Bullshit, he's a lying grifter. He even claims people threw concrete at him, despite there being 0 evidence of that.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlrTgms6yXc

>anyone to the right of me politically is a fascist
>Antifa are the good guys they only hurt the bad guys
>George Soros is a supreme gentlemen

Attached: 7EE3B146-D139-4661-8FF1-8C6D504A9AE7.jpg (540x427, 18K)

This. Leftists realized their attack of a gay reporter during Pride month may have cost them 2020.

Antifa is so fuckin cringe

maybe OP is just trolling?

>literal cranium-measuring fascist
>conspiracy theories about Antifa and George Soros

Attached: 1560600308837.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

>imagine defending antifa in current year (+4)
Yikes.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

>That boy was insane
The eyes tell all.
He wasn't insane -- he was a fucking borderline cult leader. I knew he was bullshit the moment he started to talk about sexual energy.

Maybe his business sense is correct...
But that nigger is crazy.

Attached: SanpakuEyes.png (624x669, 666K)

Honestly feel bad for "her". Imagine living life looking like this

I assume this video is lying about there not being quick-dry cement in the milkshakes as well, since it edits out the perspective that puts into context how bad the assault was and how gleeful and sadistic the crowd of masked cowards was about it.

calling out someone on their shit isn't defending the other side.

Based

If you think that’s bad consider that he only made himself look like that to gain acceptance from strangers, likely something he was denied as a child

Kike detected

don't. he would happily see you and your children dead or in chains

Andy Ngo is a literal homosexual. Joe shouldn't give faggots a platform

his best friend bredan shwab is though and bryan callen

>literally one right wing conspiracy theorist infotainment host

As opposed to literally more than a thousand leftists and left leaning centrists who have appeared on his show.

May as well say Joe is a communist tranny because he had Eddie Izzard on

The asian gay guy is a 'cranium measuring fascist'?

Antifa only likes guys who measure craniums with bike locks.

He’s cool because he has a lot of important people on. But after a while every bone head thing he says while talking to people way smarter than him starts to hurt.

This lol. Their lies are so absurd.

did he at least mention the white guy who got his head cracked open with a crowbar?

Attached: Untitled4-6-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 97K)

>man we can't have just one alpha chimp running the country, we need a council of elders
>I had a bit about this, I was talking to a buddy of mine
>It's entirely possible

umm sweetie, conservatives are busying trying to win over the left by being more progressive. They are concerned about GAY asian man more, sorry maybe if the guy died he would get a little more news but he is a white male so who knows

Attached: roof fa.jpg (6488x3184, 3.89M)

>I knew he was bullshit the moment he started to talk about sexual energy.
You didn't catch on when he was ranting about blockchain, Joe asked him about it, and then he said that he didn't actually know what blockchain was? The guy is a professional shitposter, basically the black version of a /pol/ poster but with a mainstream following.

He's very open about his belief in phrenology

itt: pseuds

Attached: o5pu9z4nsc821.jpg (750x608, 64K)

>white man
>innocent
This doesn't even being to equalize the decades of unearned privilege he has.

>conspiracy theories about Antifa
Why do you even need conspiracy theories about them?

kek

Attached: superme court election feminism antifa.jpg (983x928, 178K)

this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHA

Imagine the smell

i cant take it anymore
this is my last 4chen post
bye its been ok

What annoyed me is how he tried to discredit Ngo right off the bat by questioning the injuries he suffered. He knows damn well the brain damage that can come from trauma.

Do you have any proof they didn’t? Concrete mix in milkshake cups doesn’t sound far fetched.

No, because Ngook is a grifter.

Joe has had legit fascists on before like Molyneux and Gavin McInnes, but pretty sure Ngo isnt a fascist, hes just a useful idiot sort of centrist that does the biased shit of being obsessed with antifa and ignoring fascist presence at rallies.

>legit fascists like Molyneux and Gavin McInnes

molyneux is a rand-worshiping ancap and mcinnes is a fag enabling race mixer who loves israel and jews. cry more you delusional leftist faggot

Attached: 1560338550621.jpg (1242x1882, 1023K)

Joe's face when he said they never brought slaves from Africa because America was already colonized by black Egyptians was hilarious

>>reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/

see you tomorrow

nah chapo would say Ngo is a fascist

he should invite his wife's daughter

Attached: 1559295813118.png (580x542, 648K)

chapo would say anyone right of Bernie is fascist, they're like left-wing /pol/

the 2nd and 3rd pics are of a different person lol
and the old man ran at people with a baton

>mfw a guest asks Joe how many daughters he has and he says two instead of three
His stepdaughter must fucking hate him lol

Attached: rogan creepy smile.png (277x343, 211K)

>that kylo lightsaber tattoo

Attached: 1555294578644.png (287x425, 136K)

>shave
>don't wear lipstick

Done, he looks like a normal human.

>quints.

Attached: download (10).jpg (1396x785, 57K)

phrenology holds truths though. Skull size does indeed have a strong correlation to IQ.

The "proof" that the police got was an anonymous mail someone sent the Portland PD after someone spread the rumor that there were cement mixed into the milkshakes.

twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1145492073224650753

The mail literally reads like a poltard larping as antifa. Fucking basedmilk and calling the police piggies. Truth is they were just normal milkshakes because people were seen even drinking them.

Though >31 inch
is a bit ridiculous, it isn't one sided.

Attached: poor-old-man.jpg (720x565, 82K)

What the fuck's happening to this country...

Molyneux feels just like a run of the mill white supremacist, i dont think he is a fascist. Mcinnes though is 100% a fascist. Also Ngo is by proxy a fascist since he spends his time furthering their cause and helping their side.

Based filter utterly ass raping this pozzed s󠀀oy󠀀boy cuck

Explain how McInnes is a fascist.

How come antifa only are successful beating up old people and other limp wristed faggots to Ngo?

Attached: antifa soyboy ko'd HD.webm (1500x844, 2.78M)

Are we sure that's menstrual blood and not "her" mangled neo-vagina hemorrhaging?

>McInnes though is 100% a fascist
I think he's a fascist but not a racist which makes it funnier when he gets upset about being lumped in with Nazis.

Because he carried something to defend himself in a situation where the presence of a violent hate-group was likely?

medium.com/posteuropean/umberto-eco-on-the-14-signs-of-fascism-3f3dd368fcf8

Just go down the list and mark which ones apply to the proud boys and McInnes.

>Molyneux feels just like a run of the mill white supremacist, i dont think he is a fascist. Mcinnes though is 100% a fascist.
lmao imagine unironically believing this shit.

you're literally retarded.

It's hilarious how these leftist drones just pick up talking points and regurgitate them I've heard this phrenology shit like 6 times.

How is Gavin a fascist lmao. Weird world we're in where the free speech pro democracy people are fascists and all the authoritarian anti free speech, pro violence people are anti fascist.

Ahahahah oh god the postmodernism is real.

You don't have to be racist in order to be fascist which most seem to think, though fascists are often racist. The italian fascist party while racist towards people like croats and serbs it was not part of their overall agenda. Fascism only requires an "other". Mussolini even targeted italians who were considered degenerate etc.

>medium.com

Attached: 1560874286762.png (573x509, 173K)

Have you ever gotten your ass kicked before, let alone in a fight? Everything needs together sometimes. He probably thought the milkshakes had something in them, because they’re being thrown when he’s getting the shit beaten out of them.

Everyone goes through a Joe Rogan phase.
You really enjoy and like him until you realize he is just a moron

Damn dude you got me, your lobster daddy talking points are really well though out and nuanced.

Kek at these strawman bulletpoints, it's better to create a new word for "thing I don't like" rather than redefining the meaning of Mussolini's governmental regime.

Fascism is a fucking buzzword communists adopted to not confuse their followers when addressing their enemies.

You can call everything anti-marxist "fascism" and it would be right from a marxist perspective.

you sound like you stole all your talking points off philosophytube enlightened individuals enjoy things on their merits. if you can't enjoy joe then i feel bad for you dude

Attached: 1554614921104.jpg (282x283, 19K)

>Bringing up Peterson out of nowhere
You feeling alright buddy

>DUDE THIS CHECKLIST IS AN OBJECTIVE AUTHORITY
god you people are embarrassing

Attached: 1550223921508.jpg (960x960, 371K)

Ahahaha god could you seethe any harder?

Yes we all worship Jordan b. Peterson and he turned us into fascists. What now?

Joe is just an idiot who doesn't really understand politics. Right wing personas are really popular online, so he has many of them on becaus its trendy and gets him views. Sadly he isn't good at challenging peoples ideas.

There's a reason why I watch it not for joe being your typical tard with mushed up combat sports brains but rather for the more interesting guests (fuck those other weed-brain regulars that drop in too)

Attached: 1429914303166.jpg (500x369, 27K)

he barely has any right-wing personas on his shows

I don't think you could name even 5 he's had in 2019 so far

you're missing out if you don't enjoy dude and eddie, etc

Attached: 1547581846016.jpg (381x395, 22K)

I don't think so, if I wanted to listen to a guy raving about gorillas and monkeys, I'd listen to Mike Cernovich too.

"right wing persona" = anyone leftists dislike

you sound like a Joe Rogan fan

you sound like youre fun at parties man

Attached: 1467830985047.jpg (226x258, 9K)

not at all actually

>he doesn't like the Drunken Tussel eps
Faggot

Attached: 20190709_093235.jpg (396x366, 105K)

legendary bait
10/10
pat yourself on the back

takes an extremely high iq to understand

Attached: robert.gif (1024x691, 545K)

>who hurt u sweety
Just say "have sex"/"seething"/etc next time, it will be less cringe.

Attached: 1562555218278.png (420x321, 26K)

>conspiracy theories about Antifa

There’s not one redeeming thing about Antifa. They’re useful idiots giving the right a genuine complaint about extremist violence.

If anything I’d look for their corporate masters just like the nu-left begging for open borders used to be a corporatist position. We fought this in the 90s you fucking retards. The left was the anti-globalist side.

Exploiting the third world to cut wages for workers is so fucking anti left I figure you all got transplanted with pod people.

you don't have to be one to sound like one. Its like saying "you sound retarded"

k then. you don't have to be a leftist faggot to sound like one. and you do

Attached: 1532273765865.jpg (553x633, 47K)

My parents have no idea what any of that shit means, and there are some days I envy them.

There's a video of them handing out concrete milkshakes at a rally lol

does the other side call out their own? no

Antifa are great if you dislike the left user, so that's one redeeming thing. Not only do antifa and their defenders make the left seem contemptible but people gravitate to 'strong' leaders when there is political unrest so it has an effect of driving people towards trump. So many contemporary political activist types don't realise what they're doing and that these conflicts are known well beyond Portland.

The switch on migrants shouldn't surprise you either. The relationship between the left and right has inverted (somewhat) with the left becoming the high income / high education party and the right (atleast in votes) being populist and supported by the working class. There's a reason they were anti immigration in the 90's and are pro immigration now. The morality and humanitarian aspect is just a front for what is really going on.

>just a front for what is really going on
you've got it all figured out, faggot

Nigger the fucking portland police said that you dunb fucking cuckfaggot

Attached: 1562786599906.jpg (1024x1005, 86K)

Are you a mental midget? I’m talking about protesting the globalists from the left in the 90s. I don’t want to drive people to Trump you fucking retard. I want the anticorporates back.

never heard of him
what´s so bad about him?

leftists are just being the closeted gay hating biggots with that fella

almonds literally grow on trees wtf

>milkshake
>cement

That was already debunked: it was coconut milkshake that Portland police THOUGHT was milkshake

See
archive.li/XK5V7

>4 tweets
well i'm convinced

learn some reading comprehension

the left was never genuinely anticoporate. their anticorporate sentiments were all conditional on their belief that the corporations are "racist" and "white supremacists" "oppressing" brown and black people. everything the left believes always comes down to antiwhite ideology. now that corporations openly espouse leftist beliefs, the left loves them

Attached: D48BTvrXoAE-Ynh.jpg (806x1200, 157K)

you live in a bubble. conservatives are always eager to suck cooperate dick. they may bitch and moan about "woke" commercials, or getting kicked off social media, but they do anything in their power to further big industry agenda and fuck over the little guy.

There are no anti globalists or anti corporate figures on the left because the parties have inverted. Did you miss the reaction on the left to Brexit. The contemporary left worships the ground Google and Facebook walk on because it serves their interest.

>THOUGHT was milkshake

*was cement

yeah, corporations are really against open borders, outsourcing and globalism

Attached: 1560845682317.jpg (1008x722, 56K)

nice buzzwords. not getting paid a proper wage, not beeing able to afford medical treatment or education and not giving a shit about the environment because it would be detrimental for precious profit are all brilliant right wing talking points.

Allow me to cry for this fucking faggot that got punched and made literally thousands of dollars off of crying as a victim to the media. Make no mistake, people like this LOVE the attention they get, this exactly what he wants and everyone falls for it. Just like Crowder going to a union protest and goading people until he finally (rightfully) gets decked then goes to Fox News and cries 'I felt like I was literally about to be torn apart!!!1' and lo and behold his view numbers swell.

These people are opportunists and do not deserve sympathy

Ahh more propaganda. This guy was threatening people with a baton and fucking rightfully got struck. Poor old white boy dindu nuffin

Damn are you talking about Andy Ngo or Anita Sarkeesian

There is zero evidence that you aren't pathetic bitch.

There is zero evidence that you aren't a raging faggot

>he doesnt like joe rogan

Attached: 1534434714361.jpg (248x250, 22K)

why don't you post the pictures of him threatening and chasing someone with a baton user? are you afraid? or do you not know?

>chasing someone with a baton
>he's defending himself

Antifa are just a bunch of bored rich white kids LARPing as the radical left version of the nazi SA. They're no different then neonazi goons they claim to "protest". Smashing the windows of a Starbucks doesnt make you a hero nor does it kickstart your precious "revolution". It just makes you look like a raging aspie.

this is the same bulshit brett weinstein was peddling on rogan last week right after it happened and joe didnt even question it. there's no proof at all that he was threatening people

starting shit and then playing the victim when people defend themselve seems to be the new right wing tactic. Its like a schoolyard bully shoving everyone and then crying to the teacher when he gets punched in the face. fucking pathetic

Attached: 55364f17.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

Opposite day?

There's ample evidence on all online platforms that antifa organize violent attacks against political dissidents (corporations like facebook & twitter allow it lol). There's no evidence that political dissidents organize violent attacks against antifa. Without further evidence, you one assume that the guy with the baton was responding to violence INITIATED by antifa. Why? Because antifa ALWAYS initiates the violence.

only in your head

>until he finally (rightfully) gets decked

You are an authoritarian asshole and deserve whats coming to you.

Keep telling yourself.

>t...they started shit

How peaceful and tolerant of you.

>It's another Antifa beats up an old man or effeminate homosexual episode
who writes this

>y-you just punched me! y-you authoritarian, worse than hitler or stalin! how is this happening!
>p-peace and tolerance man, w-what happened to that?
It doesn't get more pathetic than this.

Attached: 1559926134372s.jpg (211x239, 8K)

>be an aggressive, lying, demanding, censorship loving piece of shit calling for violence

>they started shit

You are a joke of a human being.

Zoomer scum. The whole identitarian bullshit isn’t actually left. It’s not marxist. Even outright commies see it as a tool to divide the workers from asserting their rights. Too busy fighting each other over 10 000 axes of oppression in a zero sum game instead of uniting against the oppressive class.

Even if you “hate lefties” you gotta fucking understand, whatever this era is it’s not some core lefty or commie belief. It’s bullshit spawned in american universities and is a controlling tool of the elites.

>antifa attack non-violent protesters
>police watch and do nothing
>protesters finally get pissed off and retaliate/defend themselves
>police suddenly mobilize
>arrest protesters
>goy, you committed a hate crime, 20 years in prison
>next day on the news, "extremist, white supremacist neo-nazis arrested after attacking peaceful counter-protesters"
the system wants to put people in prison for their political beliefs but doesn't want to create official political prisoners so that's where antifa comes in to help. The news just rewrites history so no-one will know the truth 20 years from now,

Why dont you attack actual skinheads and nazis if you love violence so much you fucking fascist piece of shit?

you should really pray that "the right" doesn't start getting violent. 'cause if they do, things won't go well for you leftist faggots

Attached: 640px-FreikorpsBerlinStahlhelmM18TuerkischeForm.jpg (640x449, 81K)

Their entire existence is just a ruthless free-for-all where everyone throws each other under the bus as soon as it makes them look better by comparison. They all power hungry egotistical sluts.

>a literal cranium-measuring fascist
>smol gaysian
based leftists

>The parties have inverted
Wow now I don't know what to believe! I guess now conservatism is suddenly cool!

don't care. you're all on the same side, so you'll be treated the same when the time comes

Attached: 1559470406306.jpg (1024x948, 224K)

>the virgin right wing free speech rights
>the chad leftist cement milkshake to the face

Can't imagine something more frightening than an army of whales riding mobility scooters. I'm shaking just thinking about it.

>suddenly

When was being a faggot commie ever cool?

Is that when mom and dad kick you out of the basement?

democrats are the real transphobes

Holy shit, NO ONE is afraid of you cheeto dust covered, pathetic larpers

Attached: 123456789543.jpg (800x450, 40K)

You're right, because the parties have inverted, I no longer care about personal liberty, civilized behaviour, altruism, the environment or science wtf I'm a conservative now!!

>living with your family makes you a loser. Why don't you get a nice big home loan from Mr. Shekelstein at the bank so that you can live detached from the people you love?

>Personal liberty
>Left
L M A O

No you are still just a censorship-loving, violence supporting, lying, self centered shitlib.

>Basement dweller tries to make his basement dwelling sound noble, when in reality he's still there because of fear and self doubt
Goldface.png

>someone showed a modicum of compassion for whites, better call in the police and FBI
>also, no-ones afraid of you larpers lol

Attached: iotbw.jpg (708x648, 356K)

Oh fuck I actually know that faggot dressed as Naruto. He's even worse now

You're right because the parties have inverted! Wtf I'm a conservative now!

How’s that corporate cock taste?

Can't wait to fight the establishment by voting for whatever Dem candidate Wall Street puts up

we reddit now

L M A O you're right I don't actually believe those things because the PARTIES HAVE I N V E R T E D

>because of fear and self doubt
nice projection. When all else fails, you can always resort to psychologizing, right? What other emotions am I experiencing?

Wtf I love corporate cock suddenly because the parties have inverted!

combat veterans and gun nuts vs feminists and transsexuals. guess who wins
no. it's when people decide they're done tolerating you subhumans and your bullshit, and it's time to exterminate you
no one is afraid of mentally ill freaks who are scared of guns

Attached: 1552038069613.jpg (900x600, 77K)

Peak tilt

Attached: 1423371707890.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Faggotry

/pol/ really did a number on you, faggot

Invert

Ah, the tolerant right!

go call the cops, pussy

You’ve got mutual support for most of your worries in the actual left but you ‘don’t care’ because you bought into your corporate masters puppet war of ‘left vs right’ and you’re delusional enough to believe in some day of the rope victory rather than the far more likely future of fighting the entire world to wage slave for peanuts in a country ruled by corporations.

You deserve to be replaced you useful idiot.

>you should really pray that "the right" doesn't start getting violent. 'cause if they do, things won't go well for you leftist faggots
lol, stop larping, there will be no civil war, too much söy in the water supply at this point for anybody to fight seriously except for the sporadic lone-wolf incel that goes insane from all the hormone cocktails

Attached: 1555935680276.png (553x557, 72K)

>le /pol/ boogey-man is everywhere!
truly the Yea Forums equivalent of Russian bots

>podcast
>challenging people

It’s like you don’t understand why people come on his show on the first place.

put it in your manifesto, faggot.

>t.

Attached: 1550846059655.png (500x375, 46K)

I'm guessing loneliness, more and more every day.

Imagine if you let go of hate and let love into your life

>it’s not some core lefty or commie belief. It’s bullshit spawned in american universities and is a controlling tool of the elites.
That's exactly what leftism was during the 20th century as well, only the prank got too far in some places.
Sick and tired of letfie cunts using the good ol' 'but it's not real leftism/communism/socialism' excuse whenever they disagree with one of their peers and try to pretend like they don't represent anyone. Man up, fucking niggers, and deal with the fact that your dear 'left' isn't only what you want it to be.

if they are the reactionaries then how can they EVER start shit? you pathetic (you)-farm

because they can spread their bullshit without beeing questioned at all? Ben Shapiro folding in on that BBC interview makes so much sense now, everything has to be a circle jerk because no one can handle any opposition

Based quints of quints

But the only one categorising people as leftists are you retards

love my family
love my people
love my nation
simple as

don't forget hate. That's your go-to. Everyone who disagrees with you is possessed by irrational hatred, aren't they?

Attached: dilate.jpg (1269x1927, 1.4M)

But you didn't let go of hate

meant for this sodomite

Wow user! you just owned those lefties with logic and facts! Up top fellow poltard :^)

Attached: pol.jpg (980x1200, 286K)

There's also the part where all the people pretending to be so concerned about "political violence" could not be happier whenever they find videos of proud boys suckerpunching their opponents or police brutalizing protesters. And that's just the small stuff. It's right wingers who go around attacking mosques, synagogues, and black churches, and right wingers who justify it and, in cases like the New Zealand shooting, jerk off to videos of it happening.

See

>DUDE if you are LITERALLY not the 0000000000.1 you are LITERALLY NOT MAKING IT YOU ARE STARVING to DEATH.

>because they can spread their bullshit without beeing questioned at all?
Just like any authorized guest on any big media, only actual retards and barely literate freaks are 'questioned' by smug journos, interviews are a literal joke.

Yikes

>Puts words in his mouth
yo this nigga can read minds

>b-but I call myself a leftist how dare you say I am one, you evil categorizing cis white male
kys

How many of those Wall Street bankers that caused The Global Financial Crisis were held accountable? I mean that was a big thing right? You had Occupy Wall Street and all that. You even had a Democrat president. Don't worry i'm sure the 'actual left' will do something to hold these corporations accountable. It's not like you're desperately serving their interest.

Attached: Breadtube and the new socialists.png (1128x1250, 212K)

Every member of antifa is now an enemy of the republic.

I don't come here to get preached at by the dalai lama. Call him a retarded trannfyfaggot and get it over with.

I don't think you know what "reactionarie" means

You type like a Facebook boomer, I don't think you belong here

Explain to me how you can pretend to love something if you don't hate those who want to destroy it
You're just an uncaring hypocrite with his mind so dulled by heavy media consumption that you confuse mild interest with love.

Rightards have no self awareness

>le /pol/ boogey-man
what are you on about? this pathetic whining and larping is peak /pol/, everyone knows it and no one cares. It would just be nice if you stayed in your faggy containment board

>here look at me doing sweeping generalizations, that will show them that sweeping generalizations are bad
lmao, why do leftists keep digging their own graves in every single debate with shit like this

>Wake up sheeple!
I thought Yea Forums grew out of this embarrassing phase, I guess /Pol/ brought it back.
*tips fedora*

is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Damn right we’re bitter old chap

Again proving rightards have zero self awareness

This whole thread was to get you idiots to start fighting...

The real twist will be when it will be revealed that antifa is actually sponsored by the right wing/Pence camp. Oh, this would be fucking glorious.

Attached: 18229_original-375x218.jpg (375x218, 30K)

>s-stop generalizing me!
>you guys, claim to be about tolerance, why is no one tolerating me?
>w-what is happening!
this is really sad

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>it's embarrassing ur wrong
Explain to me what's embarrassing or wrong about my post, and explain to me what the fuck 'wake up sheeple' has anything to do with my post
Getting a hippie who babbles generic shit about love and hate to get triggered about his opponents alledged maturity is also pretty hilarious
If you're older than 12 you should seriously consider suicide over that retarded post.

It's getting crazier because people no longer need to moderate. The internet gives you the amazing power to choose what you consume. So now you can just endlessly indulge yourself. It's creating a generation of people that are completely devoid of context and have an entirely maligned perception of reality. This is the case on both the left and right.

>heh, all according to plan...
shut up faggot

Antifa did nothing wrong. Only butthurt fascist larpers think otherwise.

I didn’t do it redditer, but you guys eat this shit for breakfast.

>I'm literally unable to understand written text or answer accordingly, time to post random wojacks with some barely related greentext lmao
>>>/reddit/

More like he went to a street fight and unsurprisingly came away with a few bruises

I'm not going to engage you, that would only validate your psychobabble. Just grow up, you seriously sound like a teenager. The fact that you used "12 year old" as an insult leads me to believe you're not much older.

Why is his language so bad? Does he think it makes him cool?

>>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1560950659812s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Is this peak slaanesh?

>dude, these corporations are destroying our country and promoting globalism, they must be stopped!
>dude, corporations are just people. We should kill all corporate regulations and just let the free market figure everything out!
Pick one

No shit, only a butthurt tranny will pretend otherwise

Commies are misanthropes. Imagine wanting to destroy everything down to the atomic level and turning the place into a howling wilderness. School shooter mentality cooked up by dejected outsiders.

>just like, grow up lmao, arguments are like, for faggots, like only 12 yo use 12 yo as insult, I'm totally not projecting I swear
Actually pretty embarrassing to read, consider stopping posting.

>Dude, let's do nothing but argue on Yea Forums!
I choose this one

Based

>Engaging in discourse with people you disagree with is wrong
THIS is the problem with society.

Attached: 1550790618603.png (295x450, 129K)

>I have nothing to say but I can't lose face so I must post
Yes, reddit.

Thanks for proving you never let the hate out

get off Yea Forums you politifucks, go back to your butt-buddies on /pol/ and reddit

Dont almonds have a big poisonous fruit like cashews?

This is just the Left's inability to cope or acknowledge the plurality of the right. Ancaps are not fascists, but in commie vocabulary everything is fascist.

Congratulations, that's exactly my point. You didn't either, otherwise you'd be a pleasant individual and not a passive aggressive bitch.

holy fucking cringe, the left is starting to sound like flat-earthers and alex jones now lol. antifa and soros are LITERAL fascists

Attached: 1562728305998.png (981x572, 78K)

>antifa then
>fought against the spanish empire in a civil war
>real men like george orwell genuinely fighting a war for their beliefs
>antifa now
>dilating bald eunichs throwing milkshakes
where's a worthy opponent when you need one

>Yes, reddit.

Attached: 1234567876543.png (233x217, 9K)

I legit can’t tell anymore if you guys are trolling or if you’re really like this.

Attached: CE355C00-4165-4365-B8A5-869FF8360607.jpg (1136x640, 59K)

Yes, reddit.

>Ancaps are not fascists, but in commie vocabulary everything is fascist.
Except you're the only mongoloid using the word "fascist", probably the only retard here who thinks wanting a free market means you're ancap too.

ha ha cope, you little bitch

Attached: 1548508271342.jpg (720x553, 33K)

>where's a worthy opponent when you need one

Attached: 34567532.jpg (367x500, 26K)

You really have to be the lowest self-aware individual on the fucking planet to make sweeping generalization about self awareness.

I'd like to think we all have a little fascist inside of us.

hes a comic? I still think of him as the fear factor manlet

not that guy but
Hate is good, vanity is good. Hatred means an emotional resistance against that which is perceived as bad, and vanity is pride of ones accomplishments or appearance. Why not be proud of such things? Pretending like either are bad are just Christian memes. Human beings have evolved these emotions for a reason.

>They think (((racism))) exists...
>Thinking there is such a thing as (((race)))

I bet you think we are the same species as niggers too.

Attached: Edu.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

Just like with Donald Trump in 2016. Big things have meme beginnings.

This, these retards are just professional victims trying to suck some cash out of gullible idiologes. Just ignore these faggots.

>dude, these corporations are destroying our country and promoting globalism, they must be stopped!
This a fascist talking point.
>dude, corporations are just people. We should kill all corporate regulations and just let the free market figure everything out!
This is an ancap talking point.
Learn what you're arguing against.

He has interesting guests on, and if he shuts the fuck up its interesting. But he is really dumb yeah.

>>dude, these corporations are destroying our country and promoting globalism, they must be stopped!
>This a fascist talking point.
Yeah OK, confirmed for retarded.

>muh corporations
>but not jews
>party of mentaly ill trannies and junkies
Do you know that you are just worthless in every way?

are you for real? fucking hilarious how delicate you guys are. I'm legit curious where you learn this shit

Attached: 1553719391347.png (672x859, 671K)

>Call yourself anti establishment
>Protected by local government
>Supported by mainstream media
>Supported by academia
>Rebel in a state where you outnumber your rivals 5-1
How rebellious

you have no idea wat you're talking about, faggot. this also doesn't refute the point that many retards hold both contradictory positions.

Nationalists/fascists generally hate globalism/internationalism, and whoever promotes it. And capitalism as well for that matter.
Sounds like you didn't read enough or don't know what fascism is.

>Joe Rogan invites all kinds of types to his show. He doesn't give a fuck about the message of the content, he just enjoys providing a plethora of content.

That's not true. The obscure out of nowhere guests hawking shit either pay to be there or are partners in his podcast marketing group.

I am the opposite. I used to hate him because of how dumb he is, but then after watching the alex jones episodes, I learned to appreciate his retardation.

It kills me how people continue to confuse physiognomy with phrenology.

Attached: 1562297658412.jpg (250x236, 7K)

>group A is against thing 1
>therefore if you are against thing 1 you are from group A!
Quality logic, retardo.

Attached: 1273776618966.jpg (492x559, 29K)

It is OK to hate people who want hurt your family.

I want to hurt your family

My parents warned me ppl like this want to touch my asshole.

both sides do it though, like that event where some fatty died from a heat stroke, and brainwashed lefties used that to say "Nazi trump supporters are killing people". I still hear people screech about that to this day

>Thinking Nu-Liberals and Antifa is the same thing
>"Conservatism is the new punk rock, because it's unpopular"
This thread is fucking hilarious, please tell me more stories poltard

Attached: forsene.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You seem to misunderstand my intent. Fascism is good and a solution to the problems we have today. Fascism is an international middle finger to globalism telling the "world" to "get off my fucking lawn and leave me and my family (race) the fuck alone."

>the dalai lama
turned out to be a nazi

Antifa is the lapdog of the Nu-Lib order and you know it, hence why their types are not banned from Facebook (aka the Nu-Lib Korner Klub).

they aren't?

your brain on /pol/

>Trump wins 2016
>this pisses off the Liberal World Order (because he opposes globalism) and Antifa fringe retards (because hes old/white/fascist/whatever)
>Liberal World Order lets the Anticels run rampant on their behalf so they don't actually have to send in police to beat up Trump supporters while pumping the media full of anti-Trump memes
The liberals are your masters, they control you to attack their enemies, and although you might feel like this gives you power it just puts you on the Liberal leash.

what kind of media do you consume to regurgitate such a laughable, simplistic, fairy tale world view?

Mr. Zuckerberg called, I think there's a Christian gathering somewhere in the Midwest, this is bad for business and we need you and your scumsucker friends to go crack some heads. Hop to it! Big business and economic interes- I mean, our hard-fought liberal values are at stake!

ah yes the liberal world order, the european style socialists

>laughable, simplistic, fairy tale world view
Who said anything about Marx?

So I guess a diet of /pol/, mixed in with Alex Jones, maybe guys like Crowder or Shapiro. Rogan is generally to left leaning for you, but you will listen to a podcast when one of your favourite rightoids is on.

>Vic Berger
yikes

>Antifa
>Militant
>Generally disliked (but usually less then Neo-Nazis)
>Radical, usually anarchist of some sort (sometimes Ancoms)
>Hates mainstream media/centrist/passive liberals
>Want's NEETbux but would rather abolish the state, since it's run by fascists obviously
>You can find them at your local job center

>Nu-liberals
>Passive most of the time
>Believes they can make the world better by voting for Bernie or something
>Only Radical to the degree they might be angry on Twitter sometimes
>Loves the mainstream since they always try to appeal to them
>Want's NEETbux and a degree in Liberal Arts
>You can find them in Starbucks

Attached: forsenspectrum.png (2000x2177, 352K)

Careful now, you're barking outside of Ms Pelosi designated screaming hour. You'll get the zapper if you keep this up! Can't have these praising NYT articles about Antifa if you go off-script.

If you don't realise that antifa are actually the good guys by now then you are beyond hope

Attached: 1561804868941.png (723x666, 163K)

Yeah, but they mix in with each other a lot. Hence why antifa mobs are sometimes described as "anarchist and communist", 'cuz you got these two groups of idiots who should hate each other marching together in opposition to drumpfh. It's a really weird crowd, makes you wonder what exactly's going on in their heads.

God forbid you mind your own fucking business in America these days, what an embarrassing country

try sometime to get out of your bubble, faggot

One day you'll grow up and realize the boogeyman man doesn't exist user.

Antifa are the real KKK and fascists. A bunch of white dudes mobbing up and beating up gay asian journalist, three separate protected classes that he belonged to.

That's true, my point still stands though, that Antifa marches like that are more for the radically inclined, rather than the passive liberals, though they may share some of the same ideas.
Maybe it's because I'm a eurozoner, but Antifa is not really well liked by the media or the general masses, especially not compared to how popular Nu-liberal ideologies are.

>/pol/ doesn't exist man, quit it!

Attached: 764567879.jpg (208x326, 10K)

>A bunch of white dudes mobbing up and beating up gay asian journalist, three separate protected classes that he belonged to.
Why would being gay or asian make you untouchable and unaccountable for your actions?

Antifa is really tolerant like that though
Doesn't matter about your race, gender or sexuality, as long as your a fascists you deserve to get punched

It's just user's posting things.
Not everything is /pol/ user.
Chill.
Checked.

yeah, but you're still being intolerant towards fascists.

>Ngo is by proxy a fascist since he spends his time furthering their cause and helping their side.
By that logic the vast majority of leftists on Yea Forums are fascists, since they spend their time further radicalizing right-wingers and acts as a recruitment tool for anons who sits on the fence or leans slightly right.

I've been a SocDem for the past 10 years and I generally avoid talking politics here, but nobody can fucking deny that the absolute best recruitment tool for far-right politics here aren't the literal nazis spamming infographics about Jews, but leftists who attack anyone who don't hold extreme leftist views.

Shit, even I have been called a nazi at times by these lunatics. And I'm an Asian SocDem.

Attached: 1562656226738.png (553x581, 303K)

>but nobody can fucking deny that the absolute best recruitment tool for far-right politics here aren't the literal nazis spamming infographics about Jews, but leftists who attack anyone who don't hold extreme leftist views.
What? No lol

its the same whiny bullshit /pol/ was made for, just stay in your containment board

who are a bunch of upper class white privileged drug addicts to pass judgement on a minority who had to endure living as a gay asian journalist in a white supremacist system? sounds like you're the real white supremacist.

Then you need to browse more, you filthy plebbitor.

Though I'm not really surprised at your lack of self-awareness. Keep trying to ostracize anyone with moderate views or write them off as nazis, you brainlet fuck. And eventually they'll seek haven amongst the actual nazis.

>who are a bunch of upper class white privileged
No they aren't. /pol/ is always posting that article that claims most are on unemployment benefits, which is it?

>Why aren't you upholding your own standards?
>gets hypocrited to death
Leftism is moral colorblindedness. You can't understand three of the major moral elements. It makes you evil in the face of all moral observers.

>shifting the blame for far-right views and violence on to those who oppose it
Literally the oldest trick in the nazi book. I doubt you are really left leaning.

proofless faggot

Attached: (((punisher))).jpg (1107x1680, 218K)

>Soros
>Conspiracy theories
What is the Open Society Foundation user?

Let me help you out:
>The Open Society Foundations are the largest private human rights funder in the world, working to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens. Over the last 37 years, the Open Society Foundations have had expenditures of more than $15 billion.
(This is all according to their own website.)

Somehow when Russia supposedly affects domestic US politics that's "bad", when the US tries to "bring freedom and democracy" that's blatant bullshit. But when a private individual worth billions playing markets globally and getting richer all the time openly does both these things you're just going to take him at his word and be cool with it?

You sure are a special kind of stupid.

That's actually how it goes. With everything, not just politics.

>three of the major moral elements
>evil in the face of all moral observers.

Attached: 124346532.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Attached: qg4h8xentcd11.jpg (650x929, 70K)

they come from an upper class upbringing, but they made shitty life decisions and tacked on lifetime of college debt and they'll be a slave to the capitalist system for life while lashing out like children once in a while never accomplishing anything.

It's really, really not. Nobody adopts far right views because of opposition to those views, it's because of propaganda being allowed to spread unchallenged. It's why the far right pretends to care about ''free speech'' when it suits them, they know what game they are playing, this isn't new.

This is basically me unironically. I hold views that were all consistent with mainstream leftism in the 90's but now that makes me a fringe right winger. After spending like 6 years being called a racist / sexist / fascist i hold the american left in utter contempt. I wont betray my personal values but i'm sure as fuck never going to do anything that advantages these ideologues.

It's like during the Australian election you had all these far leftists bus out to farmers in rural australia and harangue them over growing / farming cattle. Then the election hit and a bunch of farmers moved to the right. This whole self righteous attitude of attacking everyone just alienates the very people you're supposed to be persuading. It's no wonder they can't win a single election.

Yes. You may have some good parts occasionally but you get it wrong because you miss the total of the construct.
Heck, maybe there are some species with more moral elements that make all of us relatively evil in our interactions but leftists are like the down syndrome of morality.

>After spending like 6 years being called a racist / sexist / fascist
Who called you this and for what reason? You say you hold views consitent with leftism, such as what?

it's common knowledge

>This is basically me unironically. I hold views that were all consistent with mainstream leftism in the 90's but now that makes me a fringe right winger.

This user is an actual leftist.

>Leftism is moral colorblindedness. You can't understand three of the major moral elements. It makes you evil in the face of all moral observers.

The people you're thinking aren't, they're just part of the botnet. Many of them will have zero original thoughts/capacity for critical thinking.

>I doubt you are really left leaning.
Yes, I am a card carrying, paying member of my countries Labour/SocDem party merely as a meme.

The irony is that you're doing the exact fucking thing that I'm talking about, and you don't even seem to realize it. When faced with facts that don't go in your favor, your response isn't to argue your point of view, but to disregard the other guy as a nazi or right winger.

People like you are a cancer to the moderate left, and the primary reason right-wing politics is growing so fucking much throughout the Western world.

Attached: fgh.png (719x800, 974K)

It's also the same whiny shit posted on Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums and every other popular board.
It's not /pol/, it's just anons posting what they think all over the site. No such thing as containment boards, any anons can post anywhere.
And guess what, all those boards also have whiny faggots like you crying about /pol/
And whiny faggots like me, complaining about the you whiny faggots.
We just go round and round, Yea Forums is a flat circle user, in a differnt unniverse on a different board , you are the evil /pol/ man.

Attached: 1561453258186.jpg (421x407, 24K)

>Either you agree with leftism or its justifiable to brand you fascist/nazi/heretic
Clown folk you are. (can't answer for him, but you're retardedly evil)

>I hold views that were all consistent with mainstream leftism in the 90's
In other words, your a centrist and apparently extremely reactionary. That makes you worse than any radical, user

chad truth
instant oy vey shut it down

>When faced with facts that don't go in your favor
What facts?
>and the primary reason right-wing politics is growing so fucking much throughout the Western world.
That would be the explotation of relatively new means of mass communication, false information spreading like wildfire through the internet, explotation of the refugee crisis etc.

>you're retardedly evil
Probably just after that dopamine rush.

Attached: related.jpg (534x560, 17K)

>in cases like the New Zealand shooting, jerk off to videos of it happening
proof

Attached: thlene-then-terrorism-isjust-terrorism-is-just-part-and-parcel-23814952.png (500x1175, 190K)

>Part and parcel meme
This is what I am talking about This is the full quote,

>Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives

While (hopefully) not literally jerking of there in fact is a subset of Yea Forums users happily cheering that shit on. Have a look on /pol/.

>>Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things,

Pre mass islamic migration global jihad really wasn't something you had to be prepared for in any great civilized city though.

Globalism, mass migration and islam are the problem.

>"her"
it*

>Pre mass islamic migration global jihad really wasn't something you had to be prepared for in any great civilized city though.
In Europe, yes it was. The UK was bombed more by the Irish than Islamists. Also, that quote was talking about New York.

Attached: we-terrorism-1970-2015final.png (1300x795, 479K)

this video is embarrassing for everyone involved.

>The UK was bombed more by the Irish than Islamists.
How is that global jihad again? Or do you feel that just because the IRA was a thing (and in a way still is, might become a problem again in the future) global jihad is just a nice thing to have in addition to that?

You are aware how militant islamist groups (some consisting in part of islamic diaspora traveling in from the west) behaved in Syria and Iraq are you?

You're what-aboutism doesn't impress me one bit.

Attached: ive_come_to_culturally_enrich_you.jpg (474x357, 38K)

>You're
your*

You were saying pre-mass Islamic migration (migration has actually been decreasing for the past few years now) cities didn't have to deal with this. They did.

he got bullied by some antifa chad's now he's all butthurt

fucking hell

Attached: 1560982925348.jpg (640x640, 246K)

>to deal with this.

Learn how to read.

>Pre mass islamic migration global jihad really wasn't something you had to be prepared for in any great civilized city though.

Or are you just lying to suit your bullshit argument?

>its been ok
fag

Why make the distinction between the religious belief? Terrorism is terrorism, no? and the fact remains that terrorism from any source has actually been decreasing in Europe at least, even through the refugee crisis.

i'm calling bait

>by proxy fasscist

Attached: 1562448638632.jpg (500x500, 40K)

wonder (((who))) makes those lists

Attached: 1562783816932.png (660x600, 78K)

>Terrorism is terrorism, no?
No. The strive for a global caliphate is quite a different beast. Are you generalizing now, again to suit your agenda?

Did you miss the part about the IRA not actually being done with? How it might become an issue again? Just because you have one problem that doesn't mean it's alright to tack on another far larger problem to which there seems to be NO SOLUTION.

Attached: help_this_refugee_child.jpg (600x900, 89K)

>just agree with everything here

Attached: c0240e84da56c45fa19bd2022117f2a4accce9b6880aa6bcf50bb80557fdfe28.jpg (1200x1681, 309K)

>NO SOLUTION.
What makes you think this? ISIS is almost gone at this point.

Attached: falling.jpg (579x445, 57K)

Vienna is civilized.

>The situation was also markedly better in Europe, where the number of deaths fell by 75%. France, Belgium and Germany all saw significant improvements

>ISIS is almost gone at this point.
Well I guess that means the strive for a global caliphate is over and done with then. (You don't honestly believe this do you? Look up the number of islamist militias/terrorist groups alone and realize that is but a small part of the problem.)

Well why don't you post it then, if it exists?

You got me there. Kek

>Well I guess that means the strive for a global caliphate is over and done with then.
Like, yes - almost. I don't know what else to tell you. The far right exploited ISIS and the refugee crisis to spread propaganda. Although some horrible events happened it was not the end of Europe as they would always claim. Islamic terror attacks don't even happen anymore.

>However, while some Islamic fundamentalist groups may be declining in power, other groups and ideologies are rising in their place. One notable trend in recent years has been the increase in far-right terrorism in North America and Western Europe. Last year these extremists carried out 59 attacks and were responsible for 17 deaths. Most of the attacks were carried out by individuals with far-right, white nationalist or anti-Muslim beliefs.

>>The situation was also markedly better in Europe, where the number of deaths fell by 75%. France, Belgium and Germany all saw significant improvements

Something about statistics and lies. Also it's great how those magical country lines/borders just instantly removed all those violent ideas from the islamic militiamen/warcriminals moving in under the guise of refugees, as well as "foreign isis fighters" moving back. (Of course they all were cooks and cleaners, never saw any bloodshed.)

Attached: your_friendly_isis_neighbour.jpg (840x473, 38K)

Terrorism is the least destructive aspect of Islamic migration

this guy is glowing

Attached: 159123781239752.jpg (764x927, 195K)

hey is that you Anita?

Oh, so we are shifting from terrorism now? Okay what is it then?

Friend, it wasn't the far right. It were mainstream western governments that openly supported, supplied, funded and trained islamist militias waging literal war to establish their brand of islamic theocracy, claimed to somehow be "moderate rebels".

In a just world these leaders would all stand trial for their crimes.

Your story of far right boogeymen is as ridiculous as it is dumb.

I'm not the guy you were arguing with, retard.

I didn't say you were, how about you answer.

>Your story of far right boogeymen is as ridiculous
A man literally shot up a mosque killing like 50 people recently, a man who posted on /pol/, or at least 8/pol/, how is it ''ridiculous''

You make a very good point friendo, don't expect lefty/pol/ to get it though.

>complains about propaganda while not just literally lapping that shit up but parroting it with an almost frightening fanaticism.

why does the left hate free speech so much

How many mosques were shot up/blown up in syria and iraq by islamic militiamen allied with other islamic schools of thought? How many of those have you cried about on image boards?

My guess would be zero. Maybe this is even the first time you hear of it.

>How many mosques were shot up/blown up in syria and iraq by islamic militiamen allied with other islamic schools of thought?
Yes and thats a shame but we were talking about the west. Also, funny enough groups alligned with antifa are fighting those groups in the middle east, the same can't be said for the right.

Attached: 0315_stevens_wide-01db5de20e8303ff69ee9572f69d5abe749d5bcf-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 113K)

>joining a CIA op in the name of anarchism
Truly the dumbest people alive

>Yes and thats a shame but we were talking about the west.

No we were talking about global jihad from the start, at least I was, then you replied and started shifting the subject immediately.

Try and keep up.

Why does islamic migration have to do with syria and iraq idiot, those countries are islamic.

start shit get hit

Attached: 1562785786222.jpg (249x249, 32K)

oy veeeeeey you better not be white

Where do migrants claiming asylum the past couple of years supposedly come from? The jihadi battle fields of....

Honestly I'm hoping they're all lying economic migrants from far different places.

>those countries are islamic.

Culturally yes but they're not islamic theocracies as the righteous believers would have them, please try and not ignore important differences.

>Where do migrants claiming asylum the past couple of years supposedly come from? The jihadi battle fields of....
But you said pre mass islamic migration global jihad really wasn't something you had to be prepared for, what has that got to do with syria and iraq?

Brenton Tarrant alone took down 50 terrorists/future terrorists. You can thank him.

Threads about to die anyway so I will just leave you with the information that the migrant crisis is ending, terrorism in general has steadily been falling in Europe since the 70's, and far right terrorism is on the rise. Make of that what you will.

Attached: lowestlevel.jpg (659x195, 19K)

>But you said pre mass islamic migration global jihad really wasn't something you had to be prepared for, what has that got to do with syria and iraq?

What can be seen in syria and iraq? Jihad being waged, not just by locals but also by islamic diaspora from the west that traveled in just for that.

People my age, likely your age too, that traveled in to kill, maim, behead, rape and enslave, just like their holy prophet did according to their scriptures.

How can you not see a problem in this?

>He posts a screenshot of headline, not even a graph
>Somehow thinks this makes a point.

Yeah, my time spent posting here was wasted.

Attached: 1562795546927.gif (220x165, 264K)

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46764500

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44660699

Even if it were, which I highly doubt (most migrants are likely registered as shipwrecked people being rescued, then legally claiming asylum) it would mean very little.

The millions already here for permanent relocation (NOT temporary refuge) are a huge problem on their own.