Movies about bullying?

Movies about bullying?

Attached: tp72sdsfix631.jpg (960x790, 75K)

Mean Creek (2004) starring Josh Peck from the hit Nickelodeon sitcom Drake & Josh.

SHUT THE FUCK UP CLYDE!

anyone dumb enough to become this fat should unironcally be put in an oven

Holy shit user photo finish beat me to it

this is actually sad and wholesome

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

This is a little sad, honestly. Would be sad to have a daughter with some weird hormonal issue that made her fat and you didn’t find out until she was in middle school or something.

American History X

>hormonal issue

sure bud

Wish you would say this shit irl so people would give you the beatings you deserve and know to avoid you

Hopefully she'll use this to motivate herself to change. Any time she's hungry, she should go to a mirror and look into it. Stare at those legs. The hunger will abate. Or it won't, because she has no shame, and wasn't even affected by this "bullying" and is just using it for attention. Whether she loses weight or not in response will reveal the content of her character. It will be deeply reflective of her moral and intellectual character.

my 50c

I would hit it to boost her self esteem then ghost

do americans really look like this?

yea but I don’t want to have to admit that cus I was bullied for being fat all the time so if I go soft and fold like that I’ll just end up crying and killing myself so it’s easier to just say bullying is a part of growing up

Cyberbully 2015 staring everyones favourite little assassin Maisie Williams.

*retweets*
*ends bullying*
mrs obama we've done it

I’m not saying she has one, my fictional daughter does in the made up scenario. I’m pretty underweight. There’s no excuse for being voluntarily fat

That's right, then we can eat them and get just as fat!

You stupid fucking douchebag, I'm not falling for your fati mind tricks.

yeah man, they all look like that. was over there for vacation not that long ago, was like stepping into the mouth of madness, all the fat people around and everybody acting like it was normal. freaked me out.

If a kid/teen gets fat the parents are 100% responsible, so no, they wouldn't feel "sad" as those feeder fucks are trying to keep their daughter dependant.

That's why the mom comes running over with fresh clothes. She wants to feel wanted. That same attitude is giving her daughter diabetes.

obese women are going to give me beatings?

It can be hormonal. My sister lacks a thyroid gland and it definitely makes it difficult for her to keep weight off.

this is just sad

I prefer the 2011 classic

I CANT GET THE CAP OFF

seething fatty

you wouldn't do shit, pussy

I'm British and it's just as fucking bad here. It lowers your standards, for yourself and the people you try to fuck.

wow. user, don’t believe what anyone else says. this is a very based post

>be there in 7 min

this mexican film is a pretty brutal (if a bit slow) depiction of bullying

Attached: download-1.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Elephant directed by Gus Van Sant

not him but i shit on fat people in real life all the time. what the fuck are they going to do?

Cushings is treatable, hormonal issues are rarely an excuse unless your ancestors were coastal or island people that all are predisposed to be fat fucks because it helps when swimming

Duck! The carbine High school massacare.

There's no condition that makes you fat other than overeating. What's sad is that her parents either allowed that to happen or intentionally did that to her.

lose weight

>predisposed to be fat fucks because it helps when swimming
what, really?

you're a weak fuck user

>tweets about it to receive validation for her eating disorder from anonymous internet users
big yikes