I finally got it guys. The ultimate reply to 'have sex' posters:

I finally got it guys. The ultimate reply to 'have sex' posters:

Have kids.

Attached: 1561871138812.jpg (750x849, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PHh1DoSUc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have sex

I'd give her some kids if you know what I mean i'd impregnate her

murder a faggot

oh sorry, gonna have to wait until your MOM gets off work

Most have sex posters are ironic, user. They're just trying to b8 you. Do you actually think is a roastie and not some user having a giggle?

Have kids.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO you have defeated me

have kids

But it's the virgins who are triggered by "have sex" who want to have white kids and propagate the master race

I don't want kids, seems like it'd be absurdly too much time and effort

Unironically living rent free in your incel head.

>I finally got it guys.

Attached: 1474025714145.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

I saw a 30 year old female friend post this on Facebook. She's at that stage where she's trying to convince herself that she's happy with her decision to stay single but she's clearly not. She's desperately trying to find a husband and trying to ignore the fact that she's only single because she rejected so many men in her 20s.

Have kids.

Attached: 0e9345098340980239845.png (1034x498, 214K)

maybe she wants to live the dream that she will live a romcom irl and that when she's 31, the perfect man will come along and she will be able to do nothing all day except think and watch shitty tv shows and sit in a big house and constantly go to furniture stores and consignment shops and look for new furniture online and she will constantly switch out old pieces for new pieces and have to pay for movers to move stuff and sell pieces her new husband bought for her at a loss. maybe he didn't direclty buy it for her, maybe he gives her an allowance and it's literally the only thing she has to do in her free time except drink, but since she's older and knows that it'd be a bad idea to cheat on her current 30 something boyfriend she knows that she shouldn't cheat or fuck around so she's stuck in this constant hell of having maybe a very low hour job and hanging out with other girl friends and talking about the stuff they are purchasing with their boyfriends/husbands money and then maybe start to think about houses and house renevations and that's literally all they ahve to think about besides their crime tv shows and other gay reality shows and how their husbands are working a lot and when they come home the last thing they want to FUCKING do is watching soME FUCKING REALITY SHOW ABOUT A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS teaching some nONFAGGOT about living their life

Have kids.

Didn't read the full rant but that first sentence is basically it. Sitcoms and romcoms are full of women who wait until they're 30 to settle down and it all works out. Often it even works with a guy they previously rejected.
That's not how reality works. Women in their 20s can find tons of potential husbands. Women who reject all of them and wait until she's 30... have a much harder time and end up regretting all those guys she turned down

Attached: 1558305427061.png (661x306, 88K)

I don't follow

Attached: aj.png (1144x4616, 1.99M)

>tfw you don't want to have kids because you'd have to talk to you kids' friends parents and set up social events for the little faggots

Attached: 1524030102215.png (782x960, 478K)

this is unrionically good advice, i wish i stayed a virgin. however, women are more likely then men to want a divorce. also, if youre an incel getting married is much harder than having sex.

You stole that from Yea Forums, bastard. I remember the post.

Don't have sex

Attached: virgins.jpg (1296x968, 693K)

kevin mash was raped in the summer of 92

Have kids

drats! spoiled again!

I don't want kids.

Have sex

im sure having kids is wonderful and all... but are there really people whos lives are so empty that the only thing that fills the void is their offspring?

>Mice

Have sex
Have kids

Do you have selective vision

Have kids.

Have friends

That doesn't make sense
Naturally, you need to have sex in order to have kids. Therefore, being told to have sex, while actually not having an active sex life, is more hurtful than being told to have kids.

Case in point:
Have sex

I have friends.

Have sex

Have sex with kids.

Dilate

>0
Have sex with kids

Attached: 1562399993059.jpg (859x960, 218K)

with children

>2019
>The right still can't meme and are running out of time

Kek
You're like that submarine father

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6PHh1DoSUc0

I've been doing this already.

Attached: 1562643699349.png (762x766, 476K)

proof we are a computer simulation?

Attached: DhdxUfMUwAAe2pW.jpg (1536x2048, 608K)

Have kids
Have sex

Oh god oh fuck oh god

Based

>Not being married increases one's risk of suicide
So the incels will all kill themselves?

>36
>no aspirations
>no drive
>work just to pay the bills so i can continue to exist
>have no desire to exist but killing myself takes too much work

Attached: 1490969928318.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Pfff, im not going to stop banging whores just because Yea Forums losers have convinced themselves that being a bunch of virgins is good.

moar sneed pls

Based and phenomenalpilled

Find meaning in life.
Join a club.
It's how I met many friends and girlfriends.

>npc.user.generateOriginalCreativeNewResponse()

why does it have to be a roastie?

women are the source of all problems in the world

Nah. I'd rather continue to wait for death.

>based AJ drawing all the (you)s outside of Yea Forums

based

kwab

Same except I'm a few years younger. Funposting is all that keeps me going, particularly fatkino threads. Tonight was hard. It was the first Wednesday in over 6 months without live threads since the season is finally over.

Attached: 1378820744558.jpg (400x394, 21K)