No one:

No one:

Literally no one:

Not a single soul:

Joe Rogan: DUDE ELK MEAT

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1186x777, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43VjLCRqKNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube may mays

leave

Crazy thing is joe could beat the fuck out of literally everyone here that talks shit about him

Everyone:

OP: I'M A FAGGOT

Joe's "friends" really need to confront him on his cooking. He just sprinkles raw slices of jalepenos (with the seeds, yuck) on every piece of game meat. At least swipe it out with habaneros, citrus, and other things to help balance the gameiness.

>he doesn’t put deer meat in the freezer every year.

Its your loss user.

eat least he didn't throw a whole carton of eggs on it

>normalfag memes
Also, elk meat is quite common in Nordic countries.
That's undercooked though.

Elk meat's bretty normal here in finland. Don't know if it's healthy tho, besides being natural.

He’s like 5’7”

What is OP's point here?

has this guy ever eaten anything that doesn't have jalapenos or hot sauce? like damn Joe get a fucking palate already

Did he cook that meat for two seconds or something? Why is it so rare?

Attached: 1492472630026.png (799x598, 601K)

>he doesn't like game meats
t. city boy

Venison is fucking amazing.

whats his deal with tossing jalapenos on everything

You scandos have it fucked up we call what you refer to as an elk a moose

It's an extremely good source of nutrition with less cholesterol than chicken breast you stupid fuck.

is that where this stupid shit originated? i assumed it was another reddit gem

You insufferable shit, I've shot a bear between the eyes while pumping cum into your mother's insufferably loose asshole. I've eaten bear sausages bigger than my dick. I eat deer heart for breakfast. There's nothing wrong with a little garlic on your game meat, son.

Elk is objectively undercooked when it looks like that.
It's no better than eating undercooked pork.

because medium rare is the proper way to eat red meat if you arent a woman/faggot/child

>shitty comic is a shitty cook
surprise surprise

Fair enough.
Finland is not Scandinavian though.

why does this faggot meathead keep posting his meals on the internet

eating spicy foods is good for your metabolism

>with the seeds, yuck
Hate to break it to you but you might be weak

What's with Joe being so tunnel minded?

His entire life is chimps, jalapenos, male physique and DMT
Any other shallow interests he has branch out from one of those

>game meat = red meat
Woman/faggot/child detected

>135 internal temp
Absolutely disgusting. You could get that temperature on the dashboard of your car. What a pig.

Autists tend to have a very limited set of interests.

>avocados with the skin
this guy is retarded

At least he's upgrade from 6 runny eggs on a bed of scrambled eggs

And?

All Joe eats is jalapenos, fried eggs, avocados, and elk meat

>get antlerless elk tag every fall
>always shoot a calf elk because the meat is delicious
Sometimes I feel bad but then that feeling goes away when I make tenderloin steaks.

Attached: 254.jpg (1283x954, 693K)

Imagine going out and killing defenseless animals with assault rifles and thinking you're so fucking macho

he really needs to collab with Jack

Attached: the_wolverine.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

I could pee in his mouth while he sleeps.

ITS
FUCKIN

RRRAAAWWW

keto

His asshole is probably raw as fuck

The meat looks great. Spice is a meme though. Beyond mild and it's confirmed blacks and browns trying to zest up their messy and busted concoctions.

As a non vegan pro 2nd amendment faggot, yeah hunting is pretty fucking gay

>Under the culinary definition, the meat from adult or "gamey" mammals (for example, beef, horse meat, mutton, venison, boar, hare) is red meat
oh..
kys

Attached: 1443127626757.jpg (218x265, 22K)

He loves playing Quake (1996)

Aren't you supposed to put #advertisement or something when it's clearly a fucking advertisement
>oh yeah man just cooked up this venison on my Traeger™ Ironwood® 885 with D2 Direct Drive and all-new WIFIRE Technology for all your network-capable barbecue needs, only $1399.99 plus shipping from their online outlet, it was like really good my man
See now I now Traeger make wifi-enabled grills for some reason, I didn't know that before Joe Rogan made this post

So what, I get to feel superior because I know most of the basic trivia that he has to have Jamie look up.

>Beef and pig are gamey meats

I know you’re just pretending not to understand to support your argument but clearly that’s not the point.

Attached: 4F69EA76-6310-4D7E-8C7E-C6868F5A7FBD.png (225x225, 11K)

It really is some psychotic shit, especially considering that there are almost no large animals left on earth compared to like 1000, 10000 years ago

The wilderness is empty. Maybe US has larger wildlife parks where this is felt less. But hunting definitely shouldn't be a thing unless it's for pure population control in cases that require it e.g. invasive species.

This goes for bird and fish populations as well. There are way too many people on this planet.

why is it wet
what the fuck

the point was venison is red meat, faggot. post another wojack with your response telling me how elk is so much different than venison

Don't forget nature, biology, kinesiology, conspiracies, comedy, martial arts. That's actually quite a lot of varying interests. Better than movies, anime, and video games...

I think it's a trick to avoid overeating. You basically just make eating so unpleasant that you don't want to overindulge

Yea Forums(nel)ers btfo

>reddit spacing
>anti hunting, anti fishing, probably a vegetarian
checks out

Confirmed for knowing nothing about conservation or population control. Hunting is regulated with season and tags, it's not like you can just go out and shoot whatever you want. Maybe in Africa or some bumfuck shithole you can, but in the USA animal populations have been rebounding for decades alongside widespread hunting.

>whitey can't handle a jalapeno
imagine my shock

Have sex

Attached: jack02.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

did he cook those in a microwave?

I eat like Joe and I have no problems. You get used to it.

that’s how they are served normally so you can eat them with a spoon

Doesn't he have that hunter friend who gives him meat sometimes?

There's an animal hierarchy and it's subjective. Most people don't care when someone uses a trap to kill mice. Some people dont care when a hunter kills a white tail. Most people despise African trophy hunting. None of it is illegal though.

hi Jamie!

I think he just breathed on them for a while

ja/ck/ best board

It's probably farm elk, not wild. Eating wild game meat at anything less than well-done is a very risky thing.

why is that crazy. what does his physical strength or fighting ability have to do with anything. YOU sound crazy saying completely irrelevant things.

City boys think that you can just go out in nature and just shoot everything in sight.
Where I live, there's not only an "allotment" of how much of various animals you're allowed to hunt each season, there's also regulations for what kind of weapons you're allowed to use.

Dumbledore: congratulations

Dumbledore: slytherin

Dumbledore: well done

Dumbledore: well done

DUMBLEDORE: however

ive never reverse seared. is it even worth bothering with or is it just a meme

I don't understand this "no one" meme. What does the OP even mean?

>why yes, I do get irrationally angry whenever Joe Rogan is brought up, how could you tell?

Attached: 1539334821672.jpg (614x768, 118K)

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT FORMAT YOUR POSTS LIKE THAT THATS WHAT THE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER WEBSITE DO
kys you NPC

I know that hunting is regulated. I don't know whether it is done so to actually benefit local wildlife or keep retards contents while harming wildlife as little as possible. My point still stands that the population of large animals is basically nothing today compared to history.

Imagine trekking in Europe 1000, 2000 years ago, and how much wildlife (or existence of it) you'd witness. Today there is literally nothing. Forests are empty. US is large so these may be felt less over there.

LOL

Can you use a hatchet?

it's better than not searing at all, but it's not that much different from just searing to begin with

stfu faggot eurocuck

no, a premium grade meat will always taste great as long as you don't overcook it. cast iron skillets and reverse searing are a meme.

It's just a meme
If you sear it the normal way and it's cooked on the inside it's good to go

>Eating wild game meat at anything less than well-done is a very risky thing.
want to know how i know you've never hunted once in your life?

This.

Attached: 72080E7A-3C6B-4E11-83E6-0466848309E7.jpg (960x960, 118K)

>assault rifles
Consider suicide

I could have his ribcage removed and clean white in under 30.

Enjoy your prions and being patient zero when it finally mutates and spreads to humans from your infected bushmeat.

yea thats what i figured. so much food related things are such a meme

Wild animals are way more likely to have parasites than farm raised

it's mostly a meme except if you're smoking meat first. smoke a steak then sear it. cum in your pants good

in his defense he reverse seared it right after, but yeah that's not how I would prepare wild game.

>Today there is literally nothing. Forests are empty

Attached: 1556784301691.jpg (800x600, 176K)

Reddit and twitter.

Dont know a single person other than Joe and 'clean your room' meme guy

I mean that looks pretty tasty, unlike

he means he sucks dicks for fun

Not where I live.
You can't even use bows, unless you're hunting small game.

user, i appreciate that you care i really do but you're being retarded right now. go read about population rebound in hunting here in the states at least and then another country to compare

so you're saying theres going to be worms just crawling throughout the muscle tissue? lmao. don't eat the fucking organs not that hard to avoid parasites

Prions are proteins, so what are you even saying about mutation?

Attached: 1508551859886.jpg (1280x721, 63K)

theyve all been on joes show you pee face

If literally no one is saying nothing, does that mean that everyone is saying DUDE ELK MEAT?

thought those eggs were oysters at first

Eggs.
People rarely contract parasites from eating them directly.

what is MCT oil?

Take your S0I-infested memequeen faggot shit somewhere else.

This was ok when it was just “no one:” then “thing: punchline” but this homo addition of “single soul” just makes me want to puke.

>what is trichinosis?
based retard

>he can’t handle the seeds of a jalapeno but thinks he can do a habanero
Get out chilly-queer.

meme crossfaggot placebo oil

no one:

literally no one:

seriously, not a single person:

joe rogan:
IF I EAT A BUNCH OF MEAT AND SPICY JALAPENOS NO ONE WILL REALIZE I TAKE IT IN THE POOPER

the USDA recommends cooking wild game to a higher temperature than farm animals due to contamination and parasites

lmao

>not using normie memes ironically
oh sweaty

Imagine the farts. His poor wife

Attached: 7C3EBB41-CF54-45C5-BFED-1035B656F26A.png (500x641, 174K)

You can get worms from eating ANY under cooked meat. I'm willing to bet wild game is more likely to contain parasites, too.

Twitter, then reddit, where it evolved to the "no one:" format, then twitter + reddit.

maybe she likes it? its entirely possible

>He keeps fried eggs in his yard.

>2019
>eating dead, rotting animal flesh

Fuck off you cancerous piece of shit

Why do carnists have such childish palates?

Ahem, tea vee, I am very disappointed by the number of (you)s this shitty thread has baited newfriends like you all without a single sage. Now, of course, I am not calling nor am I announcing a sage, mr. Janitor, I'm just saying that people should consider using such tool before posting in a low quality thread.

Attached: file.png (146x20, 690)

The seeds contain little capsaicin, retards. It's the white pith they're attached to that has the highest concentration.

Fuck off with this and join us at kiwifarms

the USDA recommends i eat 1 meal of fish out of the great lakes per month as well. eat as much of that good farm raised stuff you want though! :^)

you faggots whining about potentially catching a rare parasite are probably the same people who won't eat reef fish for fear of getting ciguatera

because meat is delicious so you don't have to disguise its flavor with 50 other ingredients just to be able to choke it down

>7 eggs, raw jalapeños, sauerkraut and habanero sauce
I shit myself just looking at this

Attached: 422D721D-2F92-42F4-B7B4-26AAF2BAFB68.png (656x555, 178K)

Are those eggs undercooked?

Attached: 1558129300892.jpg (720x693, 147K)

Sounds like the most ethical way to procure meat if you're going to eat meat.

jesus christ lmao this thread is ridiculous

The thing about being fit is your meals tend to be boring. This is actually a setup.

>I'm gonna eat as many fish as I want from this polluted lake
>I'm gonna eat this wild pig medium rare
Enjoy your stay in hospice, Cletus.

Goddamn faggots deer meat is fucking baller

Nah, Joe is just a shitty cook

>with assault rifles

Attached: 1351906462415.jpg (217x208, 23K)

Attached: jack03.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

>didn't even attempt to cook the pepper

dude, why?

Their eyes all glow in the dark. Interesting.

Looks gross desu, why the mayo?

the capsaicin breaks down with heat making it less spicy

What cant you city slickers understand about a deer herd being a renewable resource.

You all lead sorry little lives amongst all that concrete

uh...spice isn't flavor you retard. I bet you eat raw potatoes, retard. I bet you're sitting seething right now, retard. "He can't say that about me" fucking retard.

>tfw im building myself a deep freeze to store half an elk and half a cow

He's got the right idea

Yes, like they're supposed to.
Seriously, eggs tastes 10 times better like this

No one cares about benzodiazepine riddled gen x faggots

>he doesn’t eat raw egg shakes
never gonna make it

I got banned for jack posting on /ck/. Where the fuck am I suppose to discuss this stroked out autist?

Are pellet grills a meme? Thinking of getting a GMG.

Where do you think field management get huge chunks of their money?
Big game hunters are some niggers and I don't know as much about elk but deer are absolute monsters ecologically, they can strip massive fields in the blink of an eye and breed fast for such large animals. Not to mention the disease.
Hunting is a source of cheap and usually high-quality meat as an alternative to factory farmed beef, which is terrible due to methane emissions and indirect pesticide use/water waste.
Paying for a tag, shooting a few deer, and enjoying some venison is genuinely one of the best things a normie can do for the local environment.
Don't get mad about things you don't understand. If you saw a restaurant serving lionfish you'd poast about "nooooo wtf why are they being mean to such cool-looking creatures :((("

/ck/ usually has a terrible chef thread and jack is always mentioned there

He's old and a manlet

The weakness is your squeamishness towards the seeds

Deer are so common where I'm from due to wolves being hunted to extinction in the area that they're practically a nuisance.

Just change your IP, rinse and repeat, retard.

This is most likely bait, but they unironically are a renewable resource.
Hence the season regulations.

>According to aCenters for Disease Control study that surveyed incidence of the diseasefrom 2008 to 2012, there were only 84 cases of trichinosis in all of America. Of those,43were eating wild game. That’s 43people in a five-year period, and 30 of those 43 were in one incident, an unfortunate party I’ll describe in detail later. Consider that number when you think of the millions of people who eat wild game every year.

Far more likely to catch something from farm game since they've been chewing on the same grass they shit in

This.
Also, you can rest easy knowing that the animal didn't spend its entire lifespan in some dank, cramped building.

Since when does that matter?

Yeah the does shit out two fawns every year.

looks delicious just drop the mayo

Inaccurate I would wreck that hairless twit, I am an adult Chimpanzee. He would shit himself and cry before me.

I'm not threatened by a manlet that is deathly afraid of chimpanzees. He was a kickboxer when he was 18 BIG FUCKING WHOOP FAGGOT

Attached: 1552743511435.gif (161x90, 119K)

Seasoning making you fat is just a myth perpetuated to make sure that people keep their lifts light and their gains negative.

It isn't about seasoning, they want to leave out sauces and oils because of the extra 50 calories. Not seasoning is because they're meatheads.

it's using them ironically that makes them normie memes at this point. catch up.

>50 calories

Bruh i shit out 100 calories

How can people take a 4"11 manlet seriously is beyond me.

Of fucking course they are a commie

I'm fucking laughing so hard, why are there always jalapenos

>year firearms invented + 619
>caring about who can beat up who

Buddy really needs to clean his pan out once in a while, those eggs look fucked.

He over seared the fuck out of it.

Celebrity cooking thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=43VjLCRqKNk

Cast irons obliterate eggs.

There's no way he's really that tall.

why is he so obsessed with jalapenos

>sour kraut

Why is he so stupid?

Great job stealing my bait method.

Wait, what?

Attached: 1464113178614.png (300x333, 111K)

It's technically not incorrect, since it means exactly the same thing.