Barry is the best show on right now. Prove me wrong

Barry is the best show on right now. Prove me wrong.

Attached: la-en-st-henry-winkler-barry-20180530.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

It's good enough to watch like maybe 2 episodes on a long flight.

The second season was WAY better than the first one.

It's good. But that's all.

>turn these pumpkins into Cinderellas overnight
>Barry gives me army
>go back to 50/50 with Cristobal
I like the sound of that

Uh...yeah.
I loved the first season. Only a couple episodes into the second.

King of Suck Balls Mountain had me laughing for a good couple minutes though.

You must be lost without Game of Thrones.

Attached: 1524736407871.gif (352x217, 1.47M)

>don't suck its dick
>take massive offence

You sure are a credit to the Barry fandom.

BARRY BERKMAN DID THIS

It’s absolute kino. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg

I'm not offended. I just think you're a pleb.

I thought the first season was just okay. I was watching it at the same time I watched Atlanta Season 2, and Atlanta is a way smarter kind of comedy, and Barry suffered in comparison. But Season 2 of Barry is really good. I still don't really buy Bill Hader when he's being serious, but that doesn't hurt the show too much.

I love this show. Was hanging on by a thread all week every week when season 2 was airing. Excited for season 3, but I hope they don’t push the premise too far - would be better for them to end the show sooner rather than later, it’s already becoming a bit of a stretch.

karate ninja caveman girl totally jumped the shark

you are just too pleb to realize the brilliance of a 10 year old girl defeating 2 grown men in combat

It didn't jump the shark, it's just the funniest episode they ever did. But it's a fitting phrase since Henry Winkler is the original shark jumper.

The initial fight sequence with Barry and the martial arts champion was the best of the entire show. Rest of the episode would have been kino as fuck if the girl had just been very good at martial arts, or just been extremely aggressive. They overdid it a touch.

The surreal nature of it made it hilarious.

Holy shit, Barry killing that martial arts champ was probably the funniest killing I've ever seen on a TV show.

Bypassing an easy ambush kill, then having his attempt to spare the guy's life backfire, forcing him to fight him to the death in an ugly, long, drawn out battle... had my sides literally in orbit.

Stranger Things S3 literally came out less than a week ago...

Attached: 1508306810300.gif (450x450, 1.91M)

It has higher highs but also lower lows. Also the whole "can you believe this gangster acts effeminate" bit has worn thin

It has, but that was my least favorite part of the first season. In the second season there was more of the other stuff that I like way more.

delet

Attached: joe.png (341x259, 81K)

Wait. Did Barry from Arrested Development get his own spinoff?