Any good kinos about the nature of woman?

Any good kinos about the nature of woman?

Attached: 1549424755465.png (1696x604, 1.02M)

this guy mad as fuck

OP I ain't readin' this, I have ADD. Please condense it for me. I'll give you this bump just for assurance.

sneed

have this kino on the house

Attached: s.jpg (1483x610, 117K)

The VVitch

Attached: file.png (1240x1060, 406K)

wow what a cuck, he should have stayed with her

>be the bigger person here
Lmao. I hate it when people try to coerce you into doing something by saying it's mature.

> There*

Attached: 1421374931056.jpg (330x320, 86K)

HAVE SEX INCEL LOSER AND FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/

>There*
ok I admit it this guy is at least a little based

Damn... What an absolute display of Chad-levels.

Attached: 1562347330991.jpg (1000x1050, 342K)

Ahhh a good ol’ borderline personality gf. They’re fun for a minute but fucking terrible and crazy.

based and psychopathpilled

why the fuck this board doesn't have any sort of moderation? 90% of threads are pure offtopic.
go to Yea Forums with your bullshit

I would marry her. People say she cheated and I say so what? She's faithful after wards, look how much she loves him. You have to be a incel to hate her.

this has to be made up, these people are fucking cartoons lmao god damn incels

This guy is cringe and a total beta.

Attached: numale.png (296x277, 192K)

fake as fuck

Attached: 1550194354596.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

it's pretty infuriating, "you're just immature"/"grow up" etc all essentially meaningless statements but retards are constantly so pleased with themselves after pulling one out as if they just dropped the hammer on the argument.

Yea Forums has been a shitposting board for almost a decade now, please go back to wherever you came from

cheaters cheat again if you forgive them.. if you stay with someone who cheated on you you’re a huge cuck

Sean is literally an incel.

>I gave you a chance
Funny, coming from the person who begs for another chance.

Lol she wants to be forgiven for being a whore

I don't get why these /pol/lack dudes are so easy to manipulate into the trap shit. Is /pol/ just a reservoir of mentally ill people?

Looks fake
They type exactly the same for the first 4 pics and what roastie would beg a guy to take him back for 3 years? She would've been on dick #15 by then

>Is /pol/ just a reservoir of mentally ill people?
yes

stay seething roastie

that looks pretty fake, but i don't understand how you can live with yourself if you think he's wrong. he is 100% in the right, it's entirely his choice to forgive her or not.

>psychiatrists
>mental chess
stopped entertaining the notion that this could be anything other than someone who's seen a bunch of movies larping as a psychopath

No woman worth a shit has to beg like this to keep someone. She's obviously completely desperate, probably hit the wall hard.

>if you stay with someone who cheated on you you’re a huge cuck
If my wife loved me like she does then its not really cheating now is it? There's nothing wrong with being a "huge cuck" if being married makes you happy. Just because you get married doesn't make you a cuck, girls can date and have sex with as many people as the my want since itse not the 1970s anymore grandpa.

he's not wrong but anyone who screencaps text conversations for the internet is a faggot
it is probably fake though

>what roastie would beg a guy to take him back for 3 years?
lol are you kidding? happens all the time. If the dude in the OP pic had the best financial prospects of all the cocks she's taken you could bet money she would try to worm her way back in the moment her looks start fading and panic sets in that she might not rope down a rich chad. The OP pic guy is 99% likely still a backup cock even as she was writing those texts

>No woman worth a shit has to beg like this to keep someone.
That's debatable.
>She's obviously completely desperate, probably hit the wall hard.
Wow, project much? She could be 18 years old for all you know. Why do you hate women so much?

What drives someone to cheat?

Is it just dissatisfaction with their current sex life?

fuck you newfriend faggot.
ANY MOVIES FOR THIS FEELING
ahhHhahahahahahHAHHAHAH SO FUNNY

Attached: 85342097.jpg (500x671, 53K)

weak bait

The excitement of doing something bad with high risk of getting caught and that fresh feeling of someone new compared to the worn in feeling of a long relationship. Also, thinking they can have their cake and eat it too.

FUCK YOU. Wanting someone to wake the fuck up and get over a small mistake after years of begging isn't crazy. What is wrong with you? Are you on more fucking pills? Sad and need your space? It's bullshit excuses to put me off and you know it. Man the fuck up you pussy.

What a cringe larp. A reddit incel wrote this.

what an absolute dogshit reason

that pic is ancient dude, I have seen it before the word "incel" was even known on Yea Forums or reddit years ago.

I'll take "shit that never happened" for 1000, Alex

You can't imagine a spoiled, middle to upperclass white woman acting like that?

Attached: IMG_4718.png (380x554, 119K)

So in another words your a incel.

>tfw downloaded tinder for a few months and talked to dozens of girls behind my gfs back
>tfw hooked up with somebody three weeks ago finally and I let it slip that I love her when I came in her
>tfw she goes on "dates" with me and we violently fuck and I pretend that I'm a lonely and broken individual with nobody in my life besides her
>tfw my girlfriend is wondering why I'm spending so much time with my "dad" and leaving her on read
>tfw when having to live a double life and keep two women emotionally satisfied without hurting either of them because I'm too scared to hurt somebody
Help me please

Stability
3 years passed is 3 years closer to the wall.

seething roastie

>your a incel
trolling is truly a art

Wow you're too much a bitch to be a cheater. You're gonna seriously hurt these girls. Fucking asshole

You're*

I hear being bad at spelling is a symptom of being an incel.

After finally having a gf I think I now comprehend why it happens, I just know that I would never do it. Sometimes even with the hottest girl you eventually get familiar, and when that excitement becomes more 'comfortable', you sometimes miss the excitement. Though this is a shitty reason to break somebody's heart, especially if you still love them (not that it's any better if you do it after falling out of love). As someone else put it, it's just the 'have your cake and eat it, too' option.

Whichever one gets pregnant first wins

>Help me please
hang yourself

How do you go on tinder behind your gf's back?

The fact that you responded with this shows you're egocentric enough to perfectly fit in with that reservoir of mentally ill people. You think /pol/ is infallible, or something?

>rationalizing betraying someone you supposedly love in the cruelest possible way
what a great person you are

You have to be good-looking to consider cheating. Ugly people (like you) will never understand

get both pregnant and then leave

You don’t it’s called larping

You fucking amateur

>find out gf has always had a thing for women
>play the supporting boyfriend role and let her go out and finger some chicks
>she gets in a couple of relationships and they try to get her to leave
>i'm just too good and know for a fact she will never leave me
>introduce to her the concept of polyamor
>she decides to give it a try
>we go through a couple of chicks that don't work out
>finally find one that wants us both
>I now have two girlfriends and we all 3 live happy together

Attached: 1.png (333x181, 41K)

>waaah they broke an imaginary contract
Listen to how pathetic you people sound lol

When you're doing her doggy style

You want genetic diversity in your offspring. That is the reason. Justifications like "excitement" etc. are made up after the fact in the absence of self-awareness.

>you have to lack human dignity to consider cheating. Mentally healthy people (like you) would never understand
ftfy

An "imaginary" contract? So his girlfriend is imaginary then?

>5 years together
>cheating on him and saying she was sorry for 3 years
Wait, he didn't dump her right away then?

The imaginary contract which states you can't ""cheat"" on another person once in a ""relationship"" with them. Idiot.

I never said it was good. There's no excuse for doing that to someone, but this is why a lot of people do it.

generally speaking, you cheat with uglier people than your current partner

Sure thing uggo

I fucking hate beta males

I just don't understand women. Why throw away 5 years on one night of interracial cock? Are the interracial breeding grounds really that cracked up a place to be?

How is that imaginary? If the other person doesn't want you to cheat that's as real as it gets. So either you are admitting that your word is worth absolutely nothing or are so retarded that agreements are only valid if written on paper. Either way neck yourself you type like a third world shitskin

Holy fucking based, I hope this is real.

Women bad man good sneed forever

this is dumbass territory