Lousy sheriff. Run me outta town... He's lost my vote

Lousy sheriff. Run me outta town... He's lost my vote.

Attached: tumblr_mkghsatdWa1rw41szo1_400.png (400x300, 175K)

Tin
Iron
Selenium

All things that raise your pH balance

Sneed
Feed
Seed

Attached: 1562361390123.gif (821x190, 89K)

Formerly had his vote

>Lousy Sneed. Ran me outta business... He's lost my fuck and suck.
t. chuck

lousy sneed. run me outta my fuck and suck. have sex

sneed

PS: chuck

It still blows my mind that we have elected garbage-men and heads of police in the world. It might make sense for tiny villages but this is an actual job that matters where meme policy can still be set by councilmen.

This "meme" is the pinnacle of utmost retardation and cancerous shitposting this board has ever had to deal with. I've seen it being compared to Bane and I jsut roll my eyes at this notion. Bane was an actual meme. A funny idea that always pertained to its given context. It was used appropriately. It prompted the creation of hlarious juxtapositions, mostly in its own threads where the topic was already close. But sneed? It's nothing. A word, a hollow shape of sounds. There is nothing funny in and of itself or its bastardized variations. The original joke it's taken from doesn't even matter for its rampantly virulent spam explosion. It's not confined to its contextual thread where the incipient idea isn't even that clever to begin with. It's catastrophic spam. It managed to not only destroy ontopic threads about the show the original joke is from, no, it also spreads everywhere else where its context doesn't even prompt its existence. It's like a small piece of shit that is plastered all over the sidewalk and you can't walk without tripping over it.

Yes, sneed is shit.

Reddit's seethe and peeve

imagine being such a pathetic fuckin loser that you honestly just write "sneed" on Yea Forums all day. It's the closest to sexual stimulation you will ever get

imagine being such a pathetic feedin loser that you honestly just write "chuck" on 4channel (Formerly Yea Forums) all day. It's the closest to Fuck and Suck you will ever get

Lousy sneed. Run me outta fuck and fuck... He's lost my soil pH.

have sneed

the farmer smash bros moveset
>side special: rocking chair
a quick forward and back motion in a rocking chair; hits opponents nearby, can be held down to make the radius of the rock wider
>down special: gummy bears
creates a sticky mess on the floor of the stage, causes opponents to be stunned for a short period. charges over time.
>up special: tomacco stalk
the farmer is lifted up by a super mutated stalk of tomacco, growth can be controlled in different directions in the air before it dries up. inflicts damage on opponents who are in the way.
>neutral special: pipe blow
the farmer smokes a pipe before blowing it out into a toxic cloud for opponents. can be charged to create a larger cloud.
>final smash: mr gucci loafers
the farmers lunge forwards at nearby opponents, from there a cutscene of the opponents hit approaching sneed's is shown. the entire scene from season 11 episode 5 is recreated lovingly in 3D and they replace homer, all having unique dialogue directed at them from the farmer. cut back to sneed's in the middle of the stage before it explodes and sends the opponents flying.

Of course. I'm genetically unfit and I cannot find a sexual partner so I spend my days sneedposting.

My chemistry a level finally has come in Handy

Attached: 1562134946131.png (612x476, 309K)

After I fuck my girlfriend, she falls asleep and I go on Yea Forums to phonepost sneed until I fall asleep. It's practically a ritual at this point.

Why is everyone #MadAtSneed

kino

based

(Formerly the farthest)

Sneed my feed you little faggot lmao