Season 3 was awful, If you think otherwise you are a fanboy. Discuss

Season 3 was awful, If you think otherwise you are a fanboy. Discuss.

Attached: d8oqsctwsaehibi.jpg (810x1200, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18301042/r
strawpoll.me/18302706/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I made it past the first episode somehow. It's beyond retarded, the definition of Reddit humour.
>what are feelings? haha
>haha we're always kissing
>haha he spit the water back into the bottle
>haha I should kill mike I'm a cop and can cover it up

make a general you newfags
stop flooding

Deal with it, cuck

not trying to change your mind or something, but 3x01 was easily the worst episode

> ROLL DUBS OR HIGHER FOR A SAVE AGAINST JANNIES

Attached: will-the-wise.png (933x600, 445K)

I loved 1.

> FOR GOD'S SAKE NANCY, CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR! IT'S THE FOURTH TIME THIS WEEK YOU RUINED MY NEGATIVES!

Attached: darkroom.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

you probably love cock too, lol

No I don't actually. Never watched this show before until Sunday. Binged all 3 seasons by today and thoroughly enjoyed it.

it was better than two but the whole trump plot was stupid
stop trying to say russians working with a rich asshole politican were nt meant to be trump

Attached: 12345.jpg (480x478, 43K)

>CLOSE THE DOOR NANCY

>LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN 3 INCHES, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Should Jonathan and Hopper have faced off?

Attached: dki.jpg (2700x1800, 992K)

you probably love 2x07 too, lol

>the whole trump plot was stupid
There wasn't a trump plot you ./pol/-addled retard

>knowing Stranger Things episodes
cringe

> It's another episode of El bleeding from the nose

Literally every fucking time the plot is stuck. Billy, Robin and Steve saved the season.

Attached: eleven.jpg (764x482, 158K)

Where she's with her sister? Nah not really. I didn't hate it, just wasn't my theme. Got weird robocop vibes. Didn't want my girl to get corrupted

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-0.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>American flag behind food products, symbolizing how America is consumerist and full of fat cunts
BRAVO DUFFER BROTHERS

>evil russians
>working with corrupt politician
>politican has blonde hair and bad tan and an asshole
>jake busey character (a reporter that calls the nancy story fake) also has blonde hair and bad tan and an asshole

come on man

>knowing imdb
>cringe

The russian stuff was a homage of the cold-war tension that was going at it's strongest during the time the show takes place you massive retard.

>imdb
cringe

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-1.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

>homage of the cold-war
excuse me

> female Steve Urkel shows up

Yes evil Russians were a big deal in the 80's, there was this thing going on with them called the Cold War
The rest is you jumping to conclusions from your puckered asshole because a characters fucking blonde

Get a grip.

when you grow up, youll kick yourself at how naive you are

>anything
cringe

now you're getting it

Attached: robin.gif (498x280, 1.81M)

You literally must have started browsing Yea Forums within the last month if you think this isn't normal
Every day there were at least a dozen GOT threads

cringe

Awful would mean no redeeming qualities. The worst season? Sure. Did the acting get worse with almost the entire cast somehow? Yes, of course it did. Was the plot meandering and predictable? Definitely. But to say that there weren't entertaining or memorable moments peppered in is lying.

>cringe
cringe

>when you grow up
I'm older than you.

It went full retard, I'm sludging through episode 5 at the mo, I really don't think I can make it to the end, I'm sorry bro, I can't handle it anymore, tell my wife I love her, this the end for me

Not really. A redeeming quality would be Hoppers letter and the last few moments of episode 8
Yet the seasons still awful.

> But to say that there weren't entertaining or memorable moments peppered in is lying.
Really not that shocking of a claim to make. Especially because very few of those moments are enough to save it. The bad just overshadows the very few good things there are. So...awful season.

>entertaining and memorable moments
Such as?

> If dubs or higher, Will the Wise will heal you that many HPs
> You can do it user

Attached: redpilled-will.jpg (646x431, 68K)

What? I thought this was their best season. All the arcs were pretty compelling, every character got moments to shine and develop. Characters like Billy, Maxine, Mrs. Wheeler, and lucas's sister all got to develop and have more meaningful roles in the plot while not taking away from the main cast at all. The special effects were top notch (Monsters all look really good), nice cinematography, good balance between the 4 main plotlines that kept things moving and feeling fresh while giving you a nice range of intensity.

I don't know man I thought it was really good. Why didn't you like it?

Jake Busey was the best character of the season so they clearly failed.

There was a thing with with Russians, ye you are correct, but there wasn't full on secret James bond style secret bases under shopping malls or farm houses that absolutely no one noticed even being built, and within these retarded bases are many armed Russian soldiers in full uniform!! In 80's America!! During the cold War!! Not one person ever question why the construction of an elevator several meters deep was needed? Not one person even notice it being built in secret, thus shit is fucking stupid, very disappointing, but in this age of far left retards ruling the media I guess we shouldn't expect anything better.

scenes with steve and robin

> N-no.. Hellboy was s-supposed to be my big hit!

Attached: 21345678.jpg (960x480, 29K)

Yikes

>All women are whores Mike. You only have to look at them to see that.
I guess some of Lonnies influence did get through to him.

Attached: st101goodbyewill.jpg (656x439, 43K)

Did you like the coca cola brand placements? Man I'd sure rather drink pepsi now..

Someone post the finn rejecting millie gif

>all the characters hate commies and praise capitalism
>Mike says: "women think with emotions and not logic"

Is the show secretly redpilled?

>a dozen
I had more than 40 threads hidden each time I opened Yea Forums during the final season.

Is will gay in the show?

he's gay everywhere

>Will Byers, twelve, is a sweet, sensitive kid with sexual identity issues. He only recently came to the realization that he does not fit into the 1980s definition of “normal.” His innocent choices, such as colorful clothes, prove a constant source of bullying. Like Mike, Will escapes through fantasy gaming, where he can be himself, uninhibited. He has a close relationship with his mother, Joyce. His brother, Jonathan, helps raise him in lieu of their father, who abandoned them four years ago.
His pilot character bio

>trying to write a season of ST without Hopper
They're not actually going to try to do this right? He's still alive...right?

This is correct. Fanboys will eat shit and pretend to enjoy it if it’s packaged right

Season 4 has better just be the kids trying to break Hopper out of a demogorgon infested Russian prison.

That's unbelievable but monsters existing in a parallel world crossing over through a portal into the real world is fine and dandy with you.

I hope he gets sent to a conversion camp. Isn’t that what they did to irl fags back in the 80s?

> "Around Lucas never relax, Mike"
> reports Dustin to ICE
> plays exclusively Myfarog RPG
> slut-shames coal burners
> tells friends about mgtow

Will the Wise indeed

Attached: 2Gh7545dWe456.jpg (209x242, 9K)

Yes he was in the Russian prison at the end you idiot. The reddit brothers don’t have the balls to kill him off

It makes sense in the setting of the show. A Russian pentagon built under a mall which no one notices doesn’t you fat fuck

>Yes he was in the Russian prison at the end you idiot.
Stop posting speculation as set in stone facts

That would totally ruin the ending of season 3. Pic related is the American inside the prison.

Attached: Murray.png (620x620, 357K)

>It makes sense in the setting of the show
So does a secret base being built in order to maintain the portal. That's part of the setting of the show, nigger

>durr hurr
You fucking idiotic morons keep saying this but the fact is you have no idea who it is. It's just guess work. You're not smart for it either ,as everyone who is breathing air and watched the season has mentioned it COULD be him. But it could just as easily NOT be him. You don't know. Don't call others idiots when you're peddling your stupid fan theories.

The season was decent imo, miles better than 2, still weak compared to 1.
Pros
>Steve Dustin Robin dynamic
>Decent cgi/body horror with the flayed
>Hopper got all the best scenes this season after the first episode
>Billy acting the shit out of his role
>Music
>The Dolph Lungdgren looking mother fucker
Cons
>The little black girl was the most annoying cunt ever
>Plots dropped/rushed everywhere
>The entire newspaper plot. Entirely pointless and resolved by just randomly killing the jerk managers?
>Will being one of the better actors but being relegated to a sonar/d&d meme
>Cheapening your emotional ending for Hopper by immediately confirming he's still alive

Attached: 1556484931052.jpg (109x125, 3K)

you sound horrendously bitter, also I got a fair bit of nostalgia from the early teen relationship sideplot. Although I don't expect an incel like you to be able to relate.

lmao I'm fucking schizoid
I couldn't care less about sex

Yes, it's pure fantasy, but it doesn't mix well, very little thought was put into it, instead of being clever they just went full on Hollywood style and as a result we have this mess. They could of still used soviet Russia as a story line, they could of brought Russian kids with the same powers as el, they could found a way of el strengthening her powers and allowing other characters to join her as she crosses over, there was so much possibilities to make a great fantasy but settling on secret Russian bases under shopping malls is lazy and lame.

1 > 3 > 2

They will tease Hopper being in the prison, but it will be Murray, then they will have a twist that Hopper is still alive but stuck in the upside down where they need to rescue him

He's right though. Interdimensional monsters and such are kinda the point of the show. They are unrealistic but not unimmersive. They fit with the setting of the show.
Apart from that the show tries to do 80s.
Russians building a a secret James Bond style base underneath a mall, even if they are in league with the local mayor, is stretching immersion a lot in that regard.
Fucking uniformed Red Army soldiers on American soil crosses the line heavily. It's completely fucking retarded in so many ways it's fascinating how anyone thought that up.

I agree. The depth of the elevator shaft completely broke my suspension of disbelief. If the Russian soldiers could bore that deep and build the whole base in one year, anything is possible.

1(first half)>3>1(second half)>>>

The base in first series worked because we have no idea about the history of it and it's secluded and secured, but in the space of a year or so up pops a secret Russian base under a mall from out of nowhere, we are expected to just go with it but it just doesn't make sense in any way.

> Season 3... we are forgotten

Attached: 213456.jpg (590x296, 30K)

Season 3 had some weak parts but it was definitely memorable. I honestly can't remember that much from Season 2.

S C O O B Y P O O

Ha, that was the same for me

>"I'll see you in hell"
>LITERAL NEXT SCENE IS A SIGN OF HAWKINS WITH THE WORD HELL SPRAYED OVER IT IN GRAFFITI

Not at that size. If it was rundown and a lot smaller I would believe it. But it's a perfectly fucking immaculate fully functional base with huge connecting tunnels, a service elevator going down many different floors and tons of equipment and personnel.

It 100% stretches credibility.

They should have kept Billy alive as sentient sludge that thinks it's the person it absorbed.
Explore it more next season and have some fucked up identity crisis.
This way you get more weird shit coming back, other than Eleven's deus ex machina powers, and keep Billy in the show.

Even if I wasn't hot about that episode at least it was something lore-wise development.

Season 3 was basically throwaway in terms of any story/lore development

> user, I dump your ass

What do you do?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

It's actually a reference to his little known roll as hellboy

R A P E
A
P
E

Dab

TURN AROUND
LOOK AT WHAT YOU SEEEEE

Play some sweet sweet D&D.

It is him you dumb faggot and I look forward to you looking like a retard when s4 comes out

> I only play Pathfinder

Attached: 3545678878756.jpg (531x531, 56K)

Let her dump me. What am I going to do, fight her? She'll just psy-throw me across the room and twist my helpless balls with the flick of her finger.

Attached: yl4645667.png (2930x1475, 1.35M)

That scene in episode five where Mike gets lectured by the young feminist Max about toxic masculinity, Mike should of slapped her.

That scene is where I came to hate this show

She's cute and I like her voice

Attached: maya-hawke-stranger-things.jpg (2700x1800, 448K)

Balls deep bro

A NEVERENDING STOOOOORYYYY

> Hopper dies

Robin is cuddlecore

based and asmrpilled

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

the same people who like this shit probably enjoyed ready player one
pathetic

She looks like she smells like piss. I’d tell you to buy some taste but I’m guessing you can’t afford it

Bill is hot af
no homo

Attached: bill-stranger-things.jpg (1000x750, 302K)

Why was David Harbour overacting so much goddamn he was awful throughout the whole season then remembered how to act in the final episode

Have D&D

>She looks like she smells like piss.

Attached: 1458682577630.png (1066x600, 435K)

>talking out of your ass
You don't know that, shut the fuck up.

Why did she bully Steve so much, is she sure she's a lesbian?

Attached: lesbodom.png (2942x1498, 3.04M)

I will. My next session is Saturday, been DMing for six months now. It's been lots of fun!

He was still overselling it even then. His calmest moments were telling Eleven he has to keep her safe and his blank stare at Joyce. Otherwise he was yelling and screaming through episode 8 just like the other 7.
I have no clue, they seemed to have butchered his character or Harbour was just pissed off or something with the material he was given and hammed it the fuck up.

Either way he was NOTHING like that in S2 or 1, so it was fucking ridiculously jarring.

also her massive tits

Attached: 1549231861205.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

There’s literally no one else it could be. The reddit brothers are hacks. Cry more about it you little bitch

Damn , Ethan Hawke is going to be a grandpa pretty soon at this rate. Anyone feeling old yet?.

>There’s literally no one else it could be
Absolute retard.

>someone we haven't seen
Or
>Murray

It's almost like, it doesn't show who they are, so it can quite literally be anybody they want to make it. It's almost like there is no concrete proof and you are pulling 'evidence' from your ass. It's almost like your a giga-retard.

Who else could it be you pissy cunt?

Murray didn’t get captured. And there not just going to have some rando out there. It’s hopper. Accept the shitty writing

It's old bastard Brenner. Shut the fuck up

>And there not just going to have some rando out there
Says who? You admit they are shit writers, why is this completely impossible? THE FACT IS YOU DON'T KNOW YOU FUCKING MORON

Literally anyone. What evidence is there that it is Hopper
>well didn't see him die
>and uih..well he's American!
That's all you have to go on. Let it go, suck it up, admit you're just speculating, tuck your fucking tail and take your stupid pea brain nigger ass home

>hey babe, when I say the world's going to end, I mean some of my friends are in a lot of danger and might die if we don't find this number out right now. Please just tell me the number and we'll sing later, I promise.

Attached: dustin.jpg (259x194, 4K)

> hammed it the fuck up.

Judging by the scenes he's in, I think he was following what the director told him to do. In-universe – he never recovered from the trauma of the previous seasons. Chief Hopper truly doesn't care about anything other than protecting Eleven and Joyce. He almost kills the mayor, there was no going back for him.

forgot my trip.

It is literally physically impossible, no matter how much manpower you devote to make something as expansive and vast as the base was in 1 year. They easily could have fixed this just by having more years have gone by, but as others have said they are hack writers.
And they barely bring it up because they expect you to just go with it, buy it, and forget about it

>show the place he was standing right before the blast being empty, TWICE
>he was standing right next to the open portal to the upsidedown
>the russians make a point of saying "the american" when talking about one of their prisoners
>they have a demogorgon so clearly they can easily enter the upsidedown at this point
I mean they implied really fucking hard that hes not dead without saying anything.

>forces dustin to sing to her
>this indirectly causes the deaths of Hopper and Billy

People need to stop saying this, even Brenner is more believable. You see Murray for a quick moment at the end walking outside after everythings over.

> Dustin bun, I'm 13 years old. I have no idea what a planck’s constant is.

Murray is literally the only character they can put in a Siberian military jail without having to explain away the long-lasting mental effects and can have him escape off-screen. There's literally no other character.

Its Brenner you fuck

Its either Hopper or Brenner(since he was teased to still somehow be alive). "The American" is a mystery box bullshit that the writers put in there incase Hellboy launched Hoppers movie career or not(lol)

It's okay, no one gives a shit about you anyway. You're no Krager, and you're not as cool as the other new guy.

>incase Hellboy launched Hoppers movie career or not
So then you're saying it's fat Rambo

nobody even remembers Brenner. The Duffers want that moment at the start of season 4 where the door opens and all the normies cheer at the tv because the character that tested the best is there. Nobody cares about the lore or the season 1 side characters. The Russians are the bad guys now.

I bet I've had a trip longer than you've been here full stop buddy-o

Yes id say its 80/20 Hopper/Brenner at this point. I dont even know where this it being Murray nonsense is coming from.

why does everyone point this out,she clearly doesn't believe him and he's not going to prove he's LITERALLY saving the world.

>tfw even the girlfriend you never met is trying to ruin your life

Attached: Whytho.gif (268x268, 1.48M)

It would ironically validate Murray's paranoia. Joyce and Hopper blew up his cover by using his telephone line, so the Russians could have captured him later anyway. He knows too much.

True, but I don't know man, I still feel like he was overselling it a bit, and going a little too hard at times. There were times when he was fine but there were a lot of moments where I was actually taken out of being immersed because I thought he was overacting.

And while what you say about him dealing with trauma and failing to fully recovery may be true, I feel the writers did a kind of meh job of conveying that. Maybe a few more scenes of him mulling over the shit that has happened or something. Anything. Talking stuff out with Joyce, one of the other cops, anything.
Instead it just feels like we have a drunk man running away running childrens relationships because grr grumpy u no keep door 3 inches open, a guy flipping out on Joyce over literally every little thing, even when shes not particularly doing anything 'wrong', and

A character can be turned up to 11 due to in-universe events, but there is a way to do it and then a way where it seems like you are overdoing it. I felt he was leaning more towards the latter this season. Maybe I'll change that view on a second watch, but I dunno.

Attached: 532435231.gif (480x320, 96K)

because the logic of the show is not mystery show logic or real-world logic, it's blockbuster/spielberg logic where every moment is crafted to make the burlington bar crown gasp and cheer and chuckle, not you.
This makes sense, is a cool callback to the previous season AND can all happen off-screen and people will be just fine.

Wouldn't have worked, she obviously didn't believe his shit from the get go, as soon as he mentioned saving the world from Russians it was over. If he said what you've proposed he'd just be digging the hole deeper.

Nigga, I'm not arguing that he survived. But there is no way to know for certain if the American they were referring to was in fact him. It's just a guess.

What normie is freaking out about a Murray reveal? I guarantee you when S4 starts if you ask a character about him they will have no idea what that is.

>why does everyone point this out,
Probably because it was a largely stupid moment during an otherwise tense climax/final act that didn't even have the luxury of at least being funny.

Pretty sure if he mentioned his friends in danger she would have jut relented and gave the numbers first. Thanks for killing Billy though, you vapid preteen cunt.

And yet, still a literally nobody, even with a name designating who you are, How sad is that?

>this indirectly causes the deaths of Hopper and Billy
>>this indirectly causes the death of Hopper
heh, he doesn't know...
Also, Billy was a waste of life, good thing he at least sacrificed himself.

Attached: 1561597880421.gif (225x225, 308K)

>nobody remembers the guy that was in a large portion of the first season and is directly involved with the upbringing and backstory of one of the most important characters on the show

I guess, if you have Alzheimer's or something I could see that.

Imho the writers leaned too hard on the Homer-Marge trope. They wanted Joyce to be "the voice of reason", but that came at the expense of Hopper's development. That three inches line made him look like an vicious pos, especially when you consider the fact that Eleven couldn't leave the house at all. And now he can't even be with his friends behind closed doors.

>Soviets feed the monster with people
Why do dufftards make USSR idiotically evil? I know, propaganda n shiet, but this is cringey.

This pile of shit makes me want to rewatch freaks and geeks.

>especially when you consider the fact that Eleven couldn't leave the house at all.

Makes one wonder if the fat piece of shit was grooming her and was really just jealous of Mike

HATE THE CHARACTERS BY THEIR AGE RANGE.

>Best kid = Dustin
>Best teen = Steve
>Best adult = Hopper

Attached: cumslutmbb.jpg (720x534, 64K)

>that Eleven couldn't leave the house at all
She goes hiking with all the kids to build a radio, and walks off to find Max as well. she's clearly allowed out.

She's sneaking out without Hopper's permission. When Max takes her to the mall she tells her that she can't go out.

>kill important mainstay character in emotional moment, one of the most impactful of the season, really the only largely impactful or resonate one aside from Billy
>10 minutes later tease he may be alive in a post-credits scene, absolutely squashing everyones grief and the entire reading of his letter, arguably the best done scene in the season

I won't say if it's definitely him or not, but if it is, good God are the Duffers dumb. Way to blow the wind right out of your own sails. I lean towards it being him just because I really do not see them scripting a whole season without Hopper. The kids and Joyce aren't enough to carry this shit.

Attached: david-harbour-stranger-things.jpg (800x401, 140K)

>The kids and Joyce aren't enough to carry this shit.
Replace his fat ass with Murray and you have an entertaining show

Who cares, Hopper is alive and that is good.

You fuckers can't enjoy shit with "le intellectual cinephile" mindset, get a load.

Attached: 12342341231234.jpg (540x758, 93K)

She's adopted and has full documents and people hunting here were gone. there was no reason to keep her and she wasnt, you dumbass

>absolutely squashing
err...no they didnt, you lardass. "..but is he?!" scene after such moments are normal

>Asks a woman out on a date
>doesn't shave
>gets jealous of your adopted daugher's boyfriend
>threats him with violence
>screams at everyone
>abuses his power as sheriff
>kidnaps and tortures a government official
>dies to save mankind
Hopper really is /ourguy/

What would you do?

Attached: 5d1dac9d21a8611d.jpg (1536x1152, 147K)

> there was no reason to keep her

Her powers are reason enough for Hopper to restrict her movements. They also live in a shack in the middle of the forest, unlike the other kids who live inside the town.

>door one inch off the three mark
>next scene: I NEED THEM TO BREAK UP, THEY HAVE TO BREAK UP IM GONNA STOMP AROUND YOUR STORE UNTIL THERE IS A SOLUTION OR SO HELP ME GOD JOYCE FUCK
>WHAT? TALK TO THEM? ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT'S IDIOTIC HOW THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT WHAT WOULD I EVEN SAY. YOU'RE NOT HELPING JOYCE GOD DAMMIT

I get it was somewhat played for laughs, but the character was fully serious about it at the same time so it made it a tinge cringey

Attached: david-harbour-commuovere-fan-stranger-things-instagram-v3-387319.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I was expecting them to have her and Steven hook up. They set it up and everything.
But made her a dyke and it's sad that I wasn't even surprised.
Like of course this teenage girl in the 80s is going to come out to this guy.

>dies
getting really tired of this shit

Attached: fuck off already.jpg (843x439, 75K)

New Character added
strawpoll.me/18301042/r

Where's that smoke satan on the list?

IMAGINE their sex.

Literally shut it off half way through the first episode, it's treading water at this point and a lot of the dramatic tension is resolved. Only watching for Billy at this point if I even decide to continue

Hopper has inspired me to grow my hair so that I to can ve a gruff 6'3" Daddy.

Then you really never liked this shit and should rewatch S1 to confirm it. Dilate.

>ywn split a bottle of Chianti with Hop
>ywn get completely trashed and have drunken clumsy sex in the parking lot
What’s the fucking point

>no billy
garbage poll

cringiest most forced moment of the three seasons

Not is him. There’s literally no one else it could be. Every other American character is accounted for

will they give him a role in an actually good movie or is he going to be consigned to bit parts and netflix for the rest of his life

There are rumors of him being involved in the MCU

it doesn't even get really bad until episode 6 - keep watching so you can witness the true shittiness

The scene where Billy ties Heather up and puts duct tape on her mouth didn’t go where I was expecting it to go

Billy was criminally underutilized this season.

Why do posters have to ruin everything? It tells the whole ply basically. Big monster threatens town, eleven uses her powers, and the star court mall is involved. The only thing that directly isn’t here are the Russians.

Season 4 will be about Nancy and taking down the patriachy (literally) with her sick handgun shooting skills. She is also well versed with shotguns. Stay tuned

Attached: SexismIntensifies.png (2917x1494, 3.6M)

Hahaha no he's done. Hellboy flopped

>bit parts
Heh. Nice one.

I loled so hard every time the Russians are just running amok firing machine guns and beating up politicians. You could literally be blacklisted from your entire life just for being ACCUSED of having Russian connections, the idea that bunch of actual Russians are manning a secret base under a shopping mall is full retard. I especially liked the part where the big dumb Ivan motherfucker threatened to kill the politician who was letting them operate there - that's your plan you retard, to kill the guy who's hiding you from authorities? Christ what a fucking retarded subplot.

>Russians make an entire secret base in the USA. IN A PLACE THE USA SHOULD BE MONITORING CAUSE SHIT HAPPENED TWICE THERE.
>RUSSIA BASE IS ACTUALLY BASED AND NON VIRIGN WITH REAL SECURITY Measures.

>being triggered that women in the 80's can think, and want independence and respect.

How is it that he just released a super hero movie and simultaneously got fat as fuck in this show?

>Who cares
People invested in the show and fans, probably? If I had to hazard a guess. Hopper alive is nice and all but it certainly takes away from the impact of having a character die to reveal 'nah he's fine' immediately after. Can't even wait til the next season to reveal that? You're that scared of taking a risk with your writing?

>You fuckers can't enjoy shit with "le intellectual cinephile" mindset, get a load.
Lol it's not uncommon to give a shit about the characters you're watching in a television show. It's not some high horse intellectual film buff thing. It's entirely normal. But you probably said the same thing while Season 8 of GoT was airing, you miserable faggot

It's lazy writing done by cowards too scared to take any risks, "lard ass:

>Not is him
You don't know that.
>Every other American character is accounted for
It could easily be someone we don't know, you giga-retard

>triggered
Learn what a joke is.

>be in shit hits the fan moments twice already
>no prepping ammo.
> no fortifications.

How is he in Russia, you telling me Russians set up bases in the other side and traveled to America to the other side for an invasion without getting fucked by the evils?
>demo-gorgon feasting prison.
>say not the American.
idk seems really retarded if it is hopper.

You are telling me the Russian are using the opening of gates as a way to sneek an invasion to the USA, and that they somehow made it to the USA, without dealing with beasts, and all they have to show for it is hopper?

My bet is Murray Bauman or Scott Clarke.

>Scott Clarke
LOL that Freddie Mercury looking lanky fuck. Sure he's a faggot

>idk seems really retarded if it is hopper.
So, in other words, exactly the kind of shit the Duffers would pen?
It's Hopper, the sooner you accept it, the less """Shocked"""" you'll be when he shows up 5 minutes into season 4 episode 1 alive and healthy.

Attached: the-duffer-bros-auspicious-start.jpg (780x439, 77K)

>Season 4 will be about Nancy and taking down the patriachy
cringe
>with her sick handgun shooting skills.
based

Not to mention, there are ICBMs in submarines by this point. You know, the whole reason there couldn't have been a land invasion of the US or the USSR in the first place. It's not like General Jack Ripper is going to say, oh well, they used an evil alternate dimension, guess we won't retaliate.

>hopper in the light
>Jonathan in the shadows

will he have gained another 75lb?

I was born in 1998: the post

I only remember Steve and Dart. Also the Demodogs eating Bob in a ridiculous copout moment.

>gets jealous of your adopted daugher's boyfriend
Is Hopper a Yea Forums guy? Is that why he keeped Eleven alone in no-where?

yeah if she takes them down by revolver headshots then I'm good with it

Suck his dick even if i am straigth

Because the only way to get (You)s after the initial burst of honest reactions is to stake out extreme positions. OP liked it too, he just needs to boot up the friend simulator for a few hours

would be better if we learned Russian are stealing resources via the other world.
>implying the usa would nuke itself if the Russian took a whole state as a hostage.

>There’s literally no one else it could be
Except you know, any one of the hundreds of thousand of other Americans present in the 1980s.

Joyce met up with him to discuss the magnet thing. After that Scott might have continued to investigate the matter on his own, only to be captured by the Russians.

Attached: 12354656789.png (310x472, 191K)

Hellboy is fat. Muscular, but fat. Thicc, if you will.

everyone is shitting on hop’s parenting skills but it sort of makes sense to me. his first daughter died and now that a replacement daughter showed up out of nowhere, he’s scared that something will happen to her. iirc his bio kid died pretty young so he doesn’t know what teenage girls are like and the idea of eleven growing up/having boyfriends/doing regular teenager shit is new and intimidating. half of the crazy things hop does are because of his massive baggage, he’s probably scared of that teacher guy stealing joyce because that’s basically what happened last time

Fine but
>Russians working with corrupt politician
wasn't a thing in the 80s at all.

evil soviets have always been a thin till they collapsed. Just because politicians are pushing it again, while ignoring china doesn't make it not a thing in the 80's.
>be a time when there was more white people in AMERICA.
WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE ASSHOLES AND BAD GUYS!!!

How could it be Murray did he get captured in the parking lot with literally everyone around?

The music is still pretty good.

Why are Nancy and Jonathan even still in this show

I honestly forgot he was related to Will and Joyce hes such a non-character now

>handsome
>basically identical
It's not fair bros. How do I get as good looking as 1 strick pony talentless hacks?

What were the gulags?

Has Nancy used a gun in every season so far? Also was there ever any backstory or hints at her having gotten training of some sort or is she just winging it. I don't remember.

scott clarke aka the walking google aka encyclopedia science man.

based..
why haven't the moved away from the town.

Will's family and hopper are retards for not buying guns and setting up defenses. HOW MANY TIMES DO FUCKING ALIENS MONSTER FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION DOES YOUR FAMILY NEED TO BE ATTACKED BY FOR YOU TO GET RED PILLED ON SELF DEFENSE.

They might have captured him later. He's a loner and no one would notice him missing.

Awwww, he was a somewhat normal, regular size here instead of an average American

>never heard of Russian prisons.

No it wasn't, I will tell you what we learned in 3 that we didn't know prior.
Nothing

WHY. CAN'T. SHE. SPEAK. ENGLISH. PROPERLY. WHEN. OTHER. KIDS. IN. THE. SAME. GOVERNMENT. FACILITY. CAN?!

>massive
user, I...

Haha millie didn't actually wear a shirt saying this did she...hahaha...

>being afraid of Mike of all people somehow bringing harm to 11
Lol. I get he was being protective and shit but come on, let the kid have he dumb romance with the guy shes digging

What is idiotic about that?

>just turn your brain off bro
Nice post, how much does Kikeflix pay per post/?

I lol

1>3>2

>76-pound broad rapid-firing a shotgun

first 3 episodes had me glued to tha screen. but after that i was half shitposting half watching

2 > 1 > 3
Get it right you fools

Attached: 34B602DB-192F-40A7-B0FA-303B8AC3FC96.jpg (480x479, 37K)

Damn Nancy hit the wall fast.
She was perfect in season 1 meh in season 2 and now shes just an ugly used up roastie.

Attached: st.png (800x450, 399K)

Jesus that was easily the worst part out of all 3 seasons. I totally forgot about them and didn't think about them once while watching season 3.

I am also disappointed we didn't get to see a lesbian kissing scene between Eleven and that red headed girl.

Attached: 1562572424513.jpg (1080x1349, 158K)

Trade

Is that Heather?

>Why are Nancy and Jonathan even still in this show
You could make this argument for most of the cast. Most of the characters do little to nothing ,they are just there, being strung along by the plot saying so. Duffers can't balance all these characters and it shows very clearly

It's okay when Max does it.

Attached: sadie.jpg (650x366, 40K)

It's presented as a fucking TV show, not the big summer blockbuster movie that everyone buys advanced tickets and lines up around the block to see. It wasn't fantastically epic, it wasn't wretchedly bad-- it was an entertaining TV show that was better than most. If you didn't like it, why did you watch the whole thing and come here to post and snivel about how butt blasted you got binge watching something that upset your delicate sensibilities? I thought it was alright. Maybe I'll watch season 4, if there is one, maybe not. I prolly would have forgotten this season already if there weren't a couple thousand faggots crying about it.

I bought pack of coke, a whopper and a cherry slurpee in honour of my bro Alexi

>why did you watch it if you didn't like it.
You kind of have to watch it to see if you like it or not. And a lot of people enjoyed season 1 and 2 even with their flaws so they tuned in for 3. And some liked it and some didn't. It's not rocket science dude.

And being a tv show and not a huge megabudget blockbuster doesn't absolve it from criticism, Jesus what dumbfuck logic, fresh of the Leddit boat I see.

This is the master ranking

>fresh of the Leddit boat I see.
Accuses user of redshit, but uses redshit paragraph spacing. Hmmm.
> being a tv show and not a huge megabudget blockbuster doesn't absolve it from criticism
Aww, poor little snowflake, didn't get your ration of big budget special effects? It is what it is: a mildly entertaining TV show. I liked it, I could give a shit if you don't. Plus it's bedtime, and your step daddy will bring you milk, cookies and a boner after your mommy goes to bed. Go get ready, faggot.

no

>Aww, poor little snowflake, didn't get your ration of big budget special effects?
I wasn't looking for that, since you know, I'm aware they have budget constraints having watched the other 2 seasons. Not looking for capeshit CGI
> It is what it is: a mildly entertaining TV show.
Sure. And it has it's issues. It's almost like this is a discussion board or something crazy like that to discuss tv shows and movies instead of just going "I like it" or "it sucked". Almost..
> I liked it
Good for you. I thought it was okay.
>I could give a shit if you don't.
Good for you.
>Plus it's bedtime, and your step daddy will bring you milk, cookies and a boner after your mommy goes to bed. Go get ready, faggot.
Ah should have read ahead before I started replying, a typical underage troll. Okie dokie buddy. I'm glad you liked show and that anyone saying anything other wise is just a poo poo meanie head.

>I'm glad you liked show and that anyone saying anything other wise is just a poo poo meanie head.
When you suck dick, do you like to juggle the balls a little, or do you grab handfuls of manass and faceslam on the wang? You being new here from Redshit, dumbcunts like you should be aware that spurious accusations with no foundation will get you dick-slapped every time. Now go attend stepdaddy's boner, you fucking retarded cunt.

Yawn. Didn't read, but here is your reply buddy!

You still suck, cock, but you don't have to read that either, with your mouthful. Go back to redshit, cunt, you don't know how this place works.

You don't even know how a discussion board functions, I wouldn't be acting high and mighty friend.

Attached: retardnewfag.jpg (480x468, 29K)

Winona is fun to watch

Attached: D-wEbeGW4AA0ndT.jpg (649x649, 45K)

Go to /soc/ if you want to post pics of yourself

Winona and Heather are so pretty. Max will be pretty too when she gets older but those two are so cute

>Winona is fun to watch
Winona as a milf was bretty cool

Why did Finn look so creepy in his last scene with Millie?

>Go to /soc/ if you want to post pics of yourself
OH NOES!!11!!!1 The dreaded "I know your are, but what am I?" defense!!11!!!! Fucking retard, this is a PIC board, not a redshit discussion board, you fucking retarded cunt.

Attached: retardbus.jpg (334x306, 18K)

Thanks for bumping the thread :)

The newscast at the end also references the satanic panic, which was the 80s equivalent of the modern SJW moral outrage panic.

Thanks for being a fucking retard, you ignorant cunt.

Attached: 1ifonlyBrain.jpg (393x281, 20K)

Here's your reply.

>Here's your reply.
You still suck step daddy's cock, faggot.

He was getting me too’d

Attached: A1DBCD9D-A548-4DB9-B1CB-E66DA4933252.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

I bet this is the most attention you've gotten in months. Here's another

It never should have gotten a second season, let alone a third. The story was done, then they reset it and told it again. Then they reset it and told it a third time. This isn’t how you tell a story.

I wanted more cool eldritch shit with the Mind Flayer, all we got was a generic dumb alien blob that made some questionable decisions and could have tried possessing Eleven a number of times (which would have really raised the stakes)
They could easily write Nancy and Johnathan out of the show and no one would care
It was aight overall

Attached: 1505316886058.jpg (1280x1387, 801K)

checked. this season was all SJW garbage.

>I bet this is the most attention you've gotten in months. Here's another
Go back to redshit, faggot, you are just being a tenacious little clueless faggot that will argue shit you know nothing about. Cry harder.

Attached: crying faggot.jpg (316x316, 11K)

>season 1
cool spooky retro kids adventure
>season 2
spooky SJW adventure
>season 3
mall russians and gays

fuck everything about this series. the allure is gone. 3 was better than 2 but thats not hard to achieve.

Here you go little baby, a reply just for (you)!

>SJW
I mean there was some odd lines “Is because i’m black” and “Is because i’m a girl” but the rest was fine

Attached: BooHoo3.jpg (500x644, 29K)

stop

The whole show was awful, If you think otherwise you are a drooling mongoloid. Discuss.

>4th of july in america
>winter in russia

the state of mutt education.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

IMAGINE

no, it goes
>season 1
cool spooky retro kids adventure
>season 2
season 1 but with more characters and bad writing
>season 3
gay romance shit and 80s russian bad guys

1 >>POWER GAP>> 3 >> 2

Much better than 2.

Guess I'm a fanboy /shrug

I love her character. She's so stupid, but she's so cute.

THIS

They really overuse her nose bleeding. It's like every fucking time she does something. And it's just one drop of blood that she has to wipe away. Nose bleeds aren't like that it triggers me that they do it SO often.

(reply)

Poor Finn

Attached: 17277262.jpg (1242x1197, 225K)

Yikes.

>cutest mike all seasons
>shittest storyline yet
The writers really cannot do a single thing right

They were trying to show that her use of power was taking a toll on her. Next season will probably deal with her having no power and living a normal life

>Ana de Armas if she grew up in the midwest

I don't have a screengrab but the mayor's lawn sign was literally the exact same as the Trump/Pence 2016 signs. Same color scheme, font, and stars at the top.

>several meters deep
That’s quite the understatement

>Eleven and Will separated from the cast
>Eleven without powers
>no Billy
>no Hopper until probably the end of the season
>more Erica and Suzie most likely
Sounds awful already, only thing I'm looking forward to is comfy video store kino with Steve and Robin

I don't believe you

Season 4?
Steve realizes to protect the children he'll need to learn to fight because Hopper is gone. He fails at learning martial arts and when given a gun, shoves it directly in his pants and shoots off his dick.

ok here

Attached: D2JCg6DW0AEVnmS.jpg (438x196, 26K)

You're not even american are you?

I want to cum in Karen's ass

>Eleven and Will separated from the cast
That’s actually sounds good, it’s like going back to the first half of the first season, before they turned Eleven into a Mary Sue

that's the carnival entrance sign

And why would anyone want to be

Jannies get FRICKED

considering how they just cherry pick movies ideas to make them their own im still convinced that it all leads to a teen rom com finish

Attached: strangerwaiting.jpg (621x346, 70K)

that's not the point, you clearly haven't seen enough political yard signs in the US to realize most of them share various similarities

>haha I should kill mike I'm a cop and can cover it up

what kind of retarded zoomer are you that you are so removed from dark humor that you don't notice it? did you think hopper was being serious? god you are a truly wasted generation.

they didnt show hopper's death, so he's the best guess for "the american", and it can't be murray since they never implied he was taken.

I'm not him, Amerimutt

What is this show about? A group of kids going on wacky mysterious adventures, but with somewhat higher rating?

murray and joyce walk out of the mall together. then will runs to her. it shouldnt be murray

Kinda screwed the pooch on Lucas there

absolutely based and undeniably redpilled
FUCK Max and I want to FUCK Eleven!

Attached: 1561753692469.jpg (451x435, 19K)

Same goes for you then Britcuck/Aussiefag

>has no idea what he's talking about
>still trying to prove a useless point

In season one she says she's never fired a gun and yet she has perfect stance and aim, and hits her target (a glass bottle 20 or 30 feet away) the first time. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

Trump copied his style from 80s politics, not the other way around. I bet you didn't even know MAGA is taken directly from a Reagan campaign slogan, not the other way around

This is not a thread for commies or for their socialist euro bootlickers, friend

>has no idea what he's talking about
I was literally just shit posting because you asked if someone was American and I felt like rustling some jimmies.
I live in NY, lol.

>Best Kid: Mike Wheeler
>Best Teen: Steve Harrington
>Best Adult: Jim Hopper

lucas is literally the only black kid in Hawkins. we all know lucas should be a white kid. they just needed to add the token black. hell, kenny is probably more black than their version of lucas

>Dustin
>Steve
>Bob or Murray

You do realize the decade in which this show takes place right? Jesus Christ dude. Every single thing is not related to trump or a reference.

I thought they should have given Will some sort of power/resistence to the Mind Flayer with his little Spider-Sense thing in the back of his neck

sorry I'll make a new one

I think it's okay that Lucas is black because although the show isn't made like 80s media, it is funny to have a token black just like shows did back then. There are a few other black kids in the assembly for dead Will in the first season.

Also, Lucas looks genuinely black like black actors in the 80s did, instead of ugly lightskinned muttlattos that wear Ghanaian headscarves and tribal print pants to their Racial Justice seminars

New and Improved Poll (now with BASED Billy)
strawpoll.me/18302706/r

Attached: 140973498437.jpg (500x377, 82K)

>no Aleksai

one of the duffer faggots must have been a red alert fan

>heres my fresh 9gag meme, 6 hours later!

Imagine being Finn Wolfhard in all these interviews and having to be all like "damn, Millie Bobby Brown, you're fuckin' fine, all sexy with your prematurely aging body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." When all he really wants to do is fuck another tween boy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Finn and not only sit in that studio while Millie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her receding hairline and sunken eyes, and just sit there, interview after interview, hour after hour, while you had to suck face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's PRETTY and DAMN, HER TITS LOOK LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her roastie fucking Draugr face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of boy cunny and Jack. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively all over you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lay there and revel in her "Hot (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Finn Wolfhard. You're not going to lose your future movie and music career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

naw I'm a different guy who entered the thread 6 hours later and thought you were a massive faggot.
turns out i was was right.

>:(
fuck you ungrateful faggots