Dark

Can I get a shout out to my boy Old Ulrich?

Attached: 1532676962854.png (1004x500, 396K)

also
Multiverse Martha pulls out orb
fuck you germakeks, way to ruin kino

Attached: 1531290800166.png (476x477, 256K)

His name is BOB

>he didn't realize we had a multiverse right from the start

Maybe you're too dumb for this series, user?

Attached: alternate 'franziska'.jpg (1568x527, 259K)

Retard, they could and should have left it out completely. If you don't see the retarded consequences of going from a single self-contained universe to an endless amount, then go take a fucking nap.

Who else was shocked to know that this ulrich was played by a completely different actor?

>endless amount

It's just three. It's three cycles. How did you miss that? They said it multiple times.

Attached: 1562786690206.jpg (630x630, 53K)

>three cycles means three universes
Nowhere is this explicitly stated. Maybe get off your perceived knowledge trip.

Claudia mentions having seen a world without Jonas. The three worlds have always been connected.

Again, nowhere is it stated there are only three universes with connections to one another. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it isn't even explained what exactly a cycle is.

Go edit the Wiki or something for Christ's sake.

>stated

It's heavily foreshadowed.

You go edit the Wiki and add some more reviews calling the show shitty to the article. :^)

That makes a lot of sense. It's like 3 phase AC power transmission.

>It's heavily foreshadowed.
Uh huh, I'll just assume you mean to put this before everything you claim to be true.
>You go edit the Wiki and add some more reviews calling the show shitty to the article.
Can you point out where I said the series is shitty? I said the series has effectively been ruined by the direct connection of the multiverse to the story, but time will tell.

Attached: 1553462475141.jpg (475x299, 15K)

>3 phase AC power transmission.

Explain further please. But now I also have flashbacks of the powerlines being shown all the time going through the forests of Winden.

I need a picture of 1980s Claudia on the phone.
It’s for an experiment

That sounds dangerous, user.

>I said the series has effectively been ruined by the direct connection of the multiverse to the story, but time will tell.

It will be about how the people got reality into the loop we've seen on the series. It didn't start out like this. It's just the way it ended, though. It ended in the DARKest timeline for all the people involved.

Had no idea the guy playing Jonas was in Under sandet

not him but in most generators you have three coils that are separated by 120°, each connected to a different power line, so on each line the AC wave is also out of phase by 120°
it's way more efficient for power transmission than a single phase but I'm not sure what it has to do with the show

Attached: h1011v3_111_2.jpg (208x145, 6K)

The French delegation demands it, they’ve been postponed one too many times.

There is a nuclear power plant and powerlines are shown very prominently in the series.

Attached: d4f6e76d482ec73ea9392aedd1905813.jpg (624x468, 51K)

Me too. I didn't know it was played by a different actor until I saw the credits.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE FRENCH DELEGATION

What if I went back in time and announced to the entire planet that whoever kills my younger self gets $20 million?

Attached: 1538797707211.png (976x1053, 1.06M)

Attached: 1562740097503.png (1139x684, 891K)

Then you create a timeline in which you will either be killed or one in which you will become a dirty hermit who is living like an animal in remote forests.

>You and Toptunov, you morons opened the portal.

Why's he so stupid. Why can't you figure it out you moron

Attached: Egon-Tiedemann.jpg (728x500, 37K)

But he did figure it out, pretty much all on his own too.

Hallo?
>Frau Tiedemann. Die französische Delegation ist hier. Sie warten auf ihr Treffen.
Sie sind schon da?
>Ja.
Verschiebe es.
>Aber Frau Tiedemann, si-
Du hast mich verstanden. Verschiebe es.

Attached: TIEDEMANN'D.jpg (500x500, 124K)

Hannah made sure he was always on the wrong track.

In English

for (you):
*vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvt* *vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvt*
Hello?
>Mrs. Tiedemann. The French delegation is here. They are waiting for their meeting.
They are already here?
>Yes.
Postpone it.
> But Mrs. Tiedemann, th-
You understood me. Postpone it.