Can (You) separate the Art from the Artist?

Can (You) separate the Art from the Artist?

Attached: 220px-Roman_Polanski_at_Cannes_in_2013_cropped_and_brightened.jpg (220x308, 21K)

The five bodies on the floor performance kind of art, you mean?

Yeah, but it would be extremely painful.

Yeah, for the most part.

I refuse to, since the "artists" are constantly attacking the citizens of the U.S. for daring to resist their communist anti-American propaganda.

FUCK hollywood and everyone in it.

Attached: cancer.png (813x556, 447K)

Yeah, only Redditors and Tumblrinas can't.

Yes, I can enjoy some films by Polanski and Woody Allen and even as far as Spielberg.

Yes. Rare exception for the artist who’s crimes uhhhh...are overtly fetishized in the film

Attached: 8ABA4509-9CAC-4F3A-AF15-688EBC1B58BC.jpg (400x600, 90K)

Rosemary's Baby, Carnage, The Ghostwriter and even Oliver Twist are good movies. Polanski is based.

Yes, I'm not a plebeian. My favorite movie is Annie Hall. I love David Bowie even though he fucked that very young groupie in the 70s. I think Kobe Bryant is a living legend even if he might have forced himself on that Colorado slut. Mike Tyson was one of the greatest entertainers in American history even if he used to be a huge jerk. Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls were great American poets even though they did bad shit. The list could go on infinitum. Everybody is fucked up, some people get caught, and then there are some people that do or create great things.

Polanski really didn't even do anything wrong, those two women conspired against him to extort him, they both performed with full intent and consent, and it was the 70s, unironically.

>makes horror film about the trauma of a woman getting raped
>later drugs and rapes a girl
based

calm down incel

He made a lot of kino. I don't care that he banged a 17 year old chick in like 1950 or w/e

Why don't you go to Hollywood and kill people then?

because pic related would happen again

Attached: white uprising 2.png (960x634, 692K)

Because that's against the law, user, and I don't support violating law when you can simply use truth to convince people to change the law.

Violence hasn't worked for the negroes in the inner city, and it won't work for Hollywoodland either.

>I don't support violating law
The amount of soi in this post

Not him, but being anti-soi to the point where senseless violence seems appealing is about as soi as you can get, ironically.

Go make some memes on your iPhone, faggot
And don't forget your chai latter

t.innercitynegro

You're making yourself sound more like a bullied 12 year old girl with each response. Just let it go Madeleine.

Everyone in hollywood is just like Polanski. If you can't separate art from artist, then don't watch movies

Polanski's movies don't have anything to do with fucking teens, so sure.

you're a big medium

Yeah, I'm a Republican. If I weren't pretty darn good at it I'd have to give up music, television, and movies pretty much altogether.

I like how that's not even the only movie he made pre-Geimer that deals with trauma from rape.

It should say "having sex" instead of "living."

>117850704
Yes, because regardless of Polanski being a rapist, Chinatown is still an amazingly great movie.

Republicans are being exposed, Hollywood's being exposed.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Normies are having this conversation about Morrissey right now but I just love him now more than ever.

Attached: d.jpg (1422x451, 104K)