ITT: Terrible reddit tier trash Yea Forums tricked you into watching

Attached: Arrival.jpg (2000x3000, 919K)

Pic not related I presume?

brazil

fpbp, arrival was great

>being obsessed with reddit
I want underaged off my Yea Forums

The VVitch, Hereditary, and It Comes At Night.

>The BaBaDook

Years later and I’m still fuckin mad at you fucks

Attached: 71PhjEaTZ6L._SY679_.jpg (458x679, 83K)

Cringe
Based, arrival was great

>117849463
Nothing for (you), shitposter

probbably the worst piece of shit i ever saw

Attached: duellists.jpg (1600x896, 194K)

Why didn't the aliens just observe and dissect a human language before coming down? Also the timeless language letting you transcend time was retarded as fuck, languages like that exist in Africa and they just make you think like a giga retard with no forward thinking or retrospective abilities.

>Also the timeless language letting you transcend time was retarded as fuck, languages like that exist in Africa

Attached: 1562352725894.jpg (358x332, 13K)

It was good you dolt. It was horror done properly, no supernatural bullshit just a woman struggling to deal with her shit manifesting her own demons as literal demons

>defending plebbit
I want redditor tourists off my Yea Forums

It was done right in concept.
The movie itself was not scary or unnerving in any way, though.

>defending reddit = calling out faggot obsessed with the site he’s shilling in the original post
retard

The rape scene was ok

Their way of interaction is entirely intentional so humans have to work together to solve what's happening. That’s why there are 12 of across the globe instead of one, if they just came to Amy Adams house with a simple instructional word file then there would be no one to help them in 3000 years like they wanted to.

Yet it was still just Amy and da ameristronk heroes doing all the work while hollywood unsurprisingly made china and russia out as irrational war mongers.

>muh Russia
Gotta have that boomer appeal

>Hereditary
That movie was so fucking awful, most of the people on the cinema didn't even stayed to the end

(((Ari))) is making a new film about evil wypipo traditions now.

Yea Forums tricked me into watching all 8 hours of this. Now I visit modern art installations so I can visually judge them on their aesthetics and what they mean in the greater context of life. Yea Forums turned me into a fag.

Attached: empire-1964.jpg (780x439, 32K)

>that last 30 minutes
>mother starts flying
>mother starts crawling on the walls
>mother beating her head against the attic door
Completely killed any tension they had built.

>Yea Forums turned me into a fag
nu-Yea Forums does have that effect on people.

Why do people fall for the "it must be good because it's boring" sci-fi meme?

>i want to make babies with you
why the fuck did they add this line

why would you watch empire in it's entirety lol?

Isnt it supposed to be used like a background for a wall or some shit?

I don't find it boring one bit, especially the first act. Saw it about 5 times now.

*click*

Have sex

I'm glad I watch movies based on just the synopsis instead of relying on reviews, critics, and other communities.

I thoroughly enjoyed Arrival. Might watch it again, because it truly was entertaining.

Interstellar was fucking garbage. Why do people jerk off on it on IMDB? Because of fucking dark knight? People are so fucking retarded

You probably think 2001 is a bad movie

>reddit spacing
Checks out

In the early stage of his ministry, Fard "used the Bible as his textbook, since it was the only religious book with which the majority of his hearers were familiar. With growing prestige over a constantly increasing group, [Fard] became bolder in his denunciation of the Caucasians and began to attack the teachings of the Bible in such a way as to shock his hearers and bring them to an emotional crisis."

2001 is good because it leaves a lot up to the viewer's interpretation.
Arrival, for example, doesn't.

Watched The Prestige on a plane the other day and it was garbage. Normies just love Nolan I guess.

>movie is bad because it isn't open ended
the fuck? every movie doesn't need to be highly interpretable.

Arrival is great. Watched it last night high and drunk. Always kino.

Attached: 1562784748796.jpg (314x356, 62K)

just brings home what a sociopathic, solipsistic fucking culture the 2010s are.

>high and drunk
degenerate scum, how dare you

The Master

wtf Yea Forums? now I don't trust any of you who act like experts.

They are irrational warmongers tho. What the fuck is Russia doing in Ukraine?

the master was great, better than shitty Inherant Vice

Attached: 1562775088215.png (800x450, 532K)

She goes to the shed(basement?) to fed the Baba at the end

>Btw we need you to help us in a couple of thousands of years
That sounds like a more interesting film so why not make that

this

>They are irrational warmongers
Nigger, look how many countries America have started wars on. How many have russia?

Love these threads, usually a good chance to find good movies

Unironically, Baby Driver, I even wasted time and space on downloading a remux of this crap.

You can fuck off

I was tricked by Yea Forums into watching The Snowman (2017).

>languages like that exist in Africa

No they don't retard.

Not marking time with tense doesn't mean your language doesn't have time. Seriously take a big heave and push two consecutive seconds worth of thought through your constipated fucking brain. How would it work? How could a human, not have a concept of a future and a past? You wouldn't be able to walk because you couldn't comprehend that walking would move you to a different place after you've done it.

Japanese also doesn't mark the future with tense. Chinese marks neither the future nor the past with tense. English has a really weird almost partial future tense where the verb doesn't even conjugate. When they say 'some languages don't have a concept of the future lol' what that means is that instead of saying "I will kick you in the balls" its "In a second I kick you in the balls". Both these methods equally involve an understanding of the future and the past.

Nice baitpost

Haven't watched it, but I guess the "Harry Hole" is less subtle when it's all in English.

Arrival is practically capeshit. The film was made so middlebrow viewers can tip their film buff hats and be tricked into feeling like they're somehow more discerning viewer, appreciating the medium on a level beyond the plebes, but it's normiecore schlock all the same. This film was Nolan level spoonfeeding trash, Villeneuve just hasn't gotten to the point where his name has become unfashionable yet.

Fucking THANK YOU.