*gropes your son*

*gropes your son*

Attached: F1CCEB53-A405-4C7C-A192-53288570BE5B.jpg (1800x1854, 1.57M)

*Allegedly*

people: but your acting was kinda awesome, so do whatever you want, but don't touch young boys anymore o-okay?

*engages in normal gay guy behavior which has been criminalized by a homophobic society*

*jerks off to that*

*complains about it 60 years later for some reason*

You mean
*gets raped by his nazi dad*

Rapp was 14 at the time

this is my son, big sneed

>yfw you just know he's a sexual predator and yet don't want him to end his acting career
the shame of the house of cards's last season just won't go away

Attached: 1540265513618.jpg (600x578, 277K)

>be a fan of Kevin Spacey for decades
>suddenly some faggot twink accuses him of some shit
>not allowed to like Kevin Spacey movies anymore or else normalfags will ostracize you

Attached: 1551229931931.jpg (300x300, 70K)

* your wife's son

Get better friends.

Yeah. Normal gay guy behavior.

Him being an outted faggot and boy diddler ruins all of his movies for me.

>Let me be Frank has overwhelmingly more likes than dislikes
Based
#MeToo btfo

believe ALL victims

honestly surprised by that, and that's a good thing

I find Spacey more attractive after all this. Wouldn’t mind him molesting me desu

cause you're a normalfag

I'm not familiar with the American justice system, but something doesn't add up to me.
So, there were these multiple guys that accused him of attempted rape.
IF he is a rapist, why nobody accused him of ACTUAL rape?
This is really weird.

Too bad he doesn't like roasties.

Attached: 29906170001_5807037869001_5807036152001-vs.jpg (640x360, 24K)

he was kaiser soze all along

He was also drunk, on drugs, and participating in an adult party. Having a Spacey's dick in his ass for a moment probably wouldn't change much about the general fuckupendom of his upbringing.

I’m a guy. Women don’t go on Yea Forums

Because rape doesn't mean anything anymore in America. Looking at someone funny, or saying something they might interpret as offensive is qualifiable for "rape".

It's funny looking back and watching American Beauty where he has to pretend to be sexually attracted to teenage girls.

However, when I think of the Usual Suspects, for example, Spacey being secretly a creepy, boy-diddling weirdo in real life kind of fits the whole Verbal Kint/Keyser Soze dynamic perfectly.

Spoiler alert for all the zoomers on this board who still haven't seen the Usual Suspects.

Wait, so attempted rape is considered as something worse than actual rape?

most people: someone on the internet said he molested a boy once so it must be true
I have no proof of this whatsoever but this is a good opportunity for virtue signaling so I'll hop in the bandwagon
this doesn't set a dangerous precedent at all and I'm not a fucking retard by the way

His style was usually suspect imo