*saves Stranger Things Season 3*

*saves Stranger Things Season 3*

Attached: tmp_GsF7ld_e73e0909100d9a4f_robinsteve.jpg (1650x1255, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Urf7MYOAz3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B6uuIHpFkuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

season 4 will have robin dressing steve like a girl until he wants to be an actual girl, then they finally get together

calling it now

why is steve so bad guys?

based, i mean based

Im dumb shes a lesbian
I thought I have found the oneee

Haven’t been on Yea Forums in a while, do people hate this season? I’m three eps in and it’s way better than season 2 already

Season 4 will be full of Robin and Steve picking up girls together while wingmanning each other hype

Attached: 49c.png (409x409, 181K)

Justice for the greatest single dad in Hawkins.
Saves season 2 with a bat
Saves damn near the whole squad with a car season 3.
Robin was giving ALL the signs, hand holding when scared, teasing, nuzzling him in the chair etc etc.
sorry Steve I’m gay thanks for the Acid fueled secret Russian base escape, buuuut I like goils.
Robin had a good body to, them jugs were pristine.

Attached: 03504F78-53DB-4CA2-9DE1-21B19C241A68.jpg (717x767, 80K)

Nah, the main consensus is that it's better than s2 but not as good as s1. Just the usual few sperg contrarians that claim otherwise

She's not really a lesbian right guys? My boy Steve will tap that, right? RIGHT?

Attached: 1558211650238.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Attached: powerglove.jpg (600x610, 39K)

I found all the main characters, apart from Robin and Steve to be annoying as fuck this season. But I still really enjoyed it though

WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIND BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND'S NO GOOD

How have they managed to write him so perfectly for three entire seasons without fucking him up

This guy carried this shitshow on his back

Attached: D-qui-JUcAAvMJf.jpg (825x1066, 110K)

The actor helped

Why they gotta shit on Steve like that bros?

He will really be missed in s4, I'm not sure Steve and Robin can carry the next season all alone. Maybe if they bring Hopper back it's still salvageable

He is too good looking.

check em trips

Why did they even brought Robin in if not to be Steves girlfriend.
Don't tell me they are gonna make Steve, Dustin, black girl and her a new group of friends.

>Why did they even brought Robin in if not to be Steves girlfriend.
She will be

Because he can take it. because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A stranger things.

Yeah obviously she’s not a lesbo. She genuinely thought they were gonna die so she spilled the beans. Now they make it out and she retracts the statement cause she wants to punish him for ignoring her. Idk how y’all can’t see this coming. She’s gonna be the one to initiate the intimacy because that’s the kind of girl she is

Is it even legal to be THAT kino?

If it's Joyce obsessed S3 Hopper, he can stay dead.

He stopped existing basically halfway through.
He should have had his own series where he just beats up demon kids and drives around in his Camaro.

You forgot the most important part where he pounds milf pussy every night

He didn't pound a single pussy in the whole season.

I cummied

Attached: big pp.jpg (660x325, 23K)

>Why should a woman be allowed to exist if a man isn't fucking her?

Deep insight from 4channel's Yea Forums.

A permanently gaping ax wound doesn't make you a woman

>she only told him he was a lesbian to add another point to the "you suck" board

>season 4 has Robyn lust over Max
>plays the big sister role while trying to groom her into future girlfriend material

Why are men so fragile?

Attached: fa1lvlutqu831[1].jpg (2098x2100, 253K)

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-3.1.webm (1280x720, 3M)

punished steve, a man denied a waifu

Attached: 1562209326949.jpg (900x506, 79K)

His character hit a lil too close to home for me desu i hope they actually do something interesting with will desu he was REALLY underutilized like everyone was going thru character arcs and his just kinda got ended way too early

teams up with steve and go demon hunting. they still hate each other so it's more of a buddy comedy

Honestly agree, especially regarding the cliche part.
BUT it really did look like she was having feelings for him like when she told him about watching him in class and all that.
They should have revealed that it wasn't the case earlier, it just felt like pandering/a massive asspull this way.

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-0.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I'd watch that. Billy could teach Steve what it means to be a true chad.

That means they fuck right

No homo tho

i want to kiss his perfectly sculpted forehead

What a fucking chad

And Steve helps Billy overcome his Oedipus complex and mommy/daddy issues. Would watch

>cliche
No that's the part where every story has a shoehorned minority or token dyke.

>desu

kys

There's like a dozen love stories on this show and only one of them has a lesbian. So when you say "every story" you don't really mean "eeevery story."

>Oedipus complex and mommy/daddy issues
Btw, is that why he's into milfs? Not that I blame him.

It would be supernatural but less gay

After the second encounter with the monster they should just have a fucking plan already.
Why hasn't Jim the deadbeat already assembled an arsenal of weapons?
Why does everyone pretend that really strange shit isn't extremely common in their town?

Yes. Billy is a complex and multi-layered milf chaser

Why was she a dyke? And my favorite part was when Nancy went up to her and said “WHO ARE YOU?!?!?”

jim isn’t a deadbeat he has a steady job

Agreed, especially Hopper should have guns everywhere now.
Also by now they should have made a pact where anyone who sees something even slightly uncommon immediately warns the others.

>supernatural minus faggotry
Where do I sign?

Why am I deeply attracted to the one on the left and have no attraction to the one on the right if I'm a faggot?

Attached: faggots can be cured.jpg (691x560, 61K)

Don't think your failure wasn't noticed.

Stop posting this faggot show you fucking shills.

>There's like a dozen love stories on this show and only one of them has a lesbian
So that's statistically already an over representation of lesbians

yeah, and I forgot text this time.
I'll go get some sleep

Attached: 400.jpg (540x400, 123K)

He meant every story as in shows in general, not the stories within the show. Stupid autist.

is it legal to have such mesmerizing eyes

I enjoyed 3 way more than 2. All 3 seasons follow the same formula: 40% warmed up horror and mystery adventure movie tropes, 40% nostalgia circle jerk, 10% appealing characters and performances, 10% polished production. Season 2 was like a rehash of Season 1, including the same threats in form of just dog gorgons. Season 3 earned a lot of points going for the whole bodysnatcher/mind control/flesh monster angle, which was more interesting and high-stakes than just "There is this onion headed monster thing". The thing about Season 3 that still irked me a bit is the relative long amount of time, until anyone starts realizing that some supernatural shit is afoot again. You'd think by now, as soon as anything weird happens, the maincast would arm up and link up. But we need that slow burn mystery segment where different groups of characters slowly unravel the events from different approaches.

they turned him into a zombie though and he lost all of the attributes that made him a great character from S2

>desu
>he doesn't know how to write "desu"
baka

Attached: 1445792921875.png (560x500, 477K)

It's not that bad, but there are some things that are worse than before: Every single scene has some goofy music playing, making it hard to take a lot of the dialogue seriously. The creepy vibes are almost entirely gone and have been replaced with lame gory moments. The whole evil Russians plot thing is too cliché. The little sister is obnoxious as fuck. And also too much forced muh girlpower shit

someone's been infecting this thread with repeating digits

All the kids act like little shits, especially the fem little nig. The season is only "saved" for Hopper and Steve trio.

>it's an anything but a Scoops Troop scene

Attached: tenor.gif (268x268, 2.05M)

And just think they wanted to axe Steve in season 1.
Literally the best part of the show now.

Except after the first episode this character lost all personality and became generic robot man.

It reinforces the cliche that straight men and women can't be friends.

so does s2 get better? less retarded people drama?

Millie gets hawter every season fuck

s2 was pretty meh in my opinion.
Steve carries the season. Same in season 3, but it's overall better

season 2 is much better than the piece of shit S3 is

Maybe he was a zombie but still was the best actor this season

󠛡 *kills Stranger Things Season 3*

Attached: Suzie_S3.png (473x518, 386K)

why doesnt steve's name tag say batman?

Damn, I thought the sexual tension was high in the 2nd season

Yay weezer

cringe

It's the same guy who literally complains about everything. Any show. Any film. One to two days after a thing releases, 5 to 8 posts down on a general thread. One long, meandering paragraph pointing out all the autistic shit they can think of, and every time they do it, it's always the same style of writing, and always shares the exact same beat and cadence.

Then at least ten fucking morons are guaranteed to take it and run with it, but it always stems from the same loser. Most of the time you can tell this guy never actually watched anything, because the shit he says is so "back-alley fortune teller" vague that it could be applied and or inferred about pretty much anything.

Rest assured, ""people"" don't hate this season. It improved on people's issues with 2 while adding/dropping things that will only make it better moving forward.

You could've admitted to being an NPC without writing a short novel.

Attached: 1542309790834.png (416x435, 92K)

Attached: rsy3q7v49lv11.png (1367x758, 1.16M)

*kills hopper*

who let the whore´s out?

All the spoopy shit is trite at this point and the only good stuff is just the characters reveling in 80's nostalgia.

Too bad the show wasnt more about Him fucking the milf. Thats all I cared about.

Pissbabies have completely overrun Yea Forums. No one is allowed to like anything anymore. Pic related.

Attached: 1539427543067.jpg (970x600, 295K)

This. Everyone else was constantly fighting and arguing at all times, it got really tiring after awhile.

>Pissbabies

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Appreciate you showing up to help my point.

>Appreciate you showing up to help my point.

Attached: 1526975358897.jpg (1080x695, 86K)

this fag

Attached: 1276126377393.jpg (1600x1200, 257K)

This isn't Yea Forums, f󠘀am.

This is pretty cringe. Are you the same user I saw getting butthurt about cargo shorts?

You're breaking the conditioning

Patricia Heaton

Attached: STRANGERTHINGS-actors.png (656x1866, 1.01M)

*kills billy and hopper*

>Who do you work for?
Scoooooooooops
fucking based

Will in season 3 always reminded me of the bank elf from Harry Potter

Attached: 20120607-054435.jpg (451x300, 35K)

what a couple of faggots. man you guys actually watch this garbage?

>ALL the signs, hand holding when scared, teasing, nuzzling him in the chair etc etc

This is why you're a virgin. You think these are signs

>tfw no Khazar winona waifu

They were unironically the only good thing about this season.

Too many characters and most of them do nothing.

Plot A) Eleven does literally everything, other characters are useless.
Plot B) Steve and Robin do everything, other characters are useless.
Plot C) Hopper does everything, other characters are useless.

It's doing its best but it's fallen into a trap of introducing too many characters and then having nothing to do with them and the writing really suffers from it.

>saves
Nah, they couldn't. They gave a good effort, but the stupid kids and their dumb uninteresting drama, Max's complete utter kikery, Hopper becoming flanderized and completely out of character and the laughable Russian shit couldn't be save by Based Steve and Lesbin.

Is Hopper dead or is he not?

Yeah, well, as much as Yea Forums wants to pretend that it's some kind of praise to say S3 is better than S2 (of course, unsurprisingly, 3 is better than a pile of steaming hot shit) that's not saying much, and 3 still has a lot of issues.

>he should have his own series where it's basically Supernatural
Lol..... fund it

Attached: 7f354594df1bdd9d9035878e0178d148.png (625x348, 384K)

My lust to have wanted to see Karen get dicked by Billy rivals the relative size of the sun.
This fucker had to ruin it though, by existing.

Attached: Ted_Wheeler.png (588x778, 739K)

WHAT IS THE COST OF LIES?

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-7.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Most of the fucking kids in general are underutilized. Think about it, what did any one kid do significant whose name isn't Dustin?

Lucas had the idea to throw fireworks at the big critter.

woah bro

Mike is literally the central of the theme this season if you think about it

How does the mind flayer think?
How are the flayed different to billy(host)?
The mind flayer seems intelligent at times, builds a gargantuan monster that then acts like a beast, can't he control it directly? Why can't he just make Billy show up with a rifle and shoot El or any of the other flayed?

Yeah, the fact they generally weren't all more prepared is kind of ridiculous. Also the fact that at first he just writes Joyce off as being looney. Like REALLY? Do you not recall what has happened in your little shitty little town twice now, VERY recently?

*kills mind flayer and saves 4.85 billion people*

Jewish actors?
In Hollywood?
Next you’ll tell me they control all the news outlets

Season 3 is garbage up until episode 4-5, then it's fine. Still overall better than 2 though

Dude I’m fucking MARRIED.
Anons so lost in the outer darkness he doesn’t understand flirting.
Unironically have sex Mai GAI

Feel free to explain how S2 is better retard

s3 is literally capeshit tier

>We'll never get the scene where Billy is fucking Mrs. Walker and starts calling her mommy while crying halfway through.

>come on Dusty, you either waste valuable screentime and in plot time singing this stupid duet or I'm not gonna help you save the world even though could easily do it after!

It would have been better and funnier if she just wasn't real.

Attached: stranger-things-dustin.jpg (662x353, 26K)

Winona Ryder has a belgian mother? Explains the good looks

Attached: 36970487_1999752753390155_4089474392449351680_n.png (785x757, 106K)

Are you autistic so you don't actually understand that she is working under different information than you and Dustin are?

Attached: Sally-Anne_test.jpg (450x642, 49K)

the only time she was actually hot in the show

Underrated

Their own fault for radioing some random girl hundreds of miles away instead of just fucking googling plancks constant

Stranger Things shills are real, damn..

>oh man, I really can't cuck him, but damn I really really really want to...god I want Billys cock
>fuck...I'll just go watch desperate housewives

Do you think one thing over the course of 8 episodes qualifies as doing something significant lol

>Watching past season 1
OP, I...

He gave dating advice to mike as well

this bitch got hopper and billy killed who both carried this season
hopefully she dies horribly

Are you a fucking idiot. He explain how dire the situation is and she still wants him to sing first. Watch the episode and pay attention you fucking moron.

Dustin and Erica did plenty, so did others in Hopper's group, you're probably too much of an autist to remember

I know you'e baiting so I'm not gonna actually address the content of your post, I'm just gonna say you are a faglord

t. Didn't watch the episode

#MeToo

Don't forget

Plot D) Nancy and Jonathan are useless and achieve nothing. Their entire purpose is to tell the group that the flayed are gathering chemicals and then they chauffeur the kids around.

>Lucas idea ends up being the entire reason that they are able to hold the monster back and not fucking die

Yeah, Id say that's pretty "significant", shit for brains.

>He explain how dire the situation
user, if I tell you that an oliphant is charging ad your house right now, and you'll die if you don't run out, would you believe me?

You are a fucking idiot.

WHAT WERE THEY GATHERING CHEMICALS FOR??

user I swear to god right now if you don't tell me what the numbers in pi are satan is gonna come out of my asshole and destroy the world

You're hopelessly retarded m8

The only retard is you. Watch the episode and pay attention.

>Taking their communication partner’s perspective, checking for understanding, or predicting what information may already be known about a concept or situation during conversations
>Impaired Communication
>Variability of Intellectual Functioning

if you cant grasp what happened then you likely have autism, user

Attached: 1386175837568.png (449x401, 222K)

But what if Billy was a girl

Attached: 68A84528-D1ED-4DFD-92DD-6D896DC04AB0.jpg (747x1079, 189K)

no kid, everyone picked up on what you seem to have missed. social interactions are tough
the 'tism strikes again.

Not him but it shouldn't matter if it sounds ridiculous, he said it was an urgent situation, without a hunt of sarcasm, which even if she believed him or not, after reading a small series of numbers (which could have been done in mere seconds, like it was) she could have had her wish of singing with Dustin.
I'm not retarded enough to say she halted "saving the world" and should have bought evil Russians and whatever else because he said so over a radio call after not contacting her for weeks, but she still probably could have just humored him first.

>retard tries to sound smart
back Yea Forums moron.
>I get it u just dumbz
She was an idiot for not giving the number first.

Why did blowing up the gate defeat the Mind Flayer when it already existed in Hawkins as a cloud of black stuff, cut off from the Upside Down, prior to the Russians opening a gate? What am I missing?

Attached: 1308178994031.png (640x480, 452K)

Dustin would have cut the call, I can almost guarantee it. Singing in front of your bros is embarrassing.

>after reading a small series of numbers (which could have been done in mere seconds, like it was) she could have had her wish of singing with Dustin.
She has been ghosted for a week, and then he just wants to use her to get some information. She feels disrespected by Dustin, and doesn't feel inclined to help him because of that unless he makes it up to her first.
He'd probably just hang up if he got the numbers first, but I don't think she'd know that to be fair, but she could assume so.

The cloud of black stuff was dormant in hawkins after the gate shut.
It was cut from the hivemind back in the upside down.
When the russians opened the get the hivemind link was remade and the cloud of black stuff was active again.

>series jokes about and then confirms girls are emotional and illogical creatures

Attached: 1562608583285.png (473x518, 233K)

>seething!
no need to retard-rage because you dont get it

Attached: Autism-and-communication.jpg (1200x924, 252K)

She was logical though.
She wanted Dustin to sing, and played her hand so he did.

So then it conceivably still exists in Hawkins?

>durrrrrrrrrr u don't get it
Nah, I'm 100% aware that the situation sounds too unbelievable for her to buy and that she doesn't actually know what's going on. My point still stands. You can fuck off you stupid nigger.

How was he unable to contact her before this moment? He tried several times before that night to get in touch with her and it wasn't happening, what changed that night?

Yeah but the grown adult with days to plan fucking up plancks constant in the first place is based amirite.

Yeah I think so.
I'm not sure if it was attached to the construct, and maybe it could've been destroyed then.

>actually getting upset
kek
nice explanation for something most people intuitively understand - only to still not get it in the end
good luck navigating relations, user. god speed

Attached: ofc you replied to this.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

the one thing autists don't do is think too much

They writers really couldn't come up with a better "we need X in Y timeframe or Z will happen!" scenario than this? They both sounded like crap anyway.

The Russian signal was broadcasting. They KO the guy before they escaped

What would have been better? This is the same story they have told 3 times now, you should be able to solve this.

the scene was perfect because it reminded you they are kids. if a kid says you need to sing to get something you fucking sing. she had no idea about a situation they were in

I'm older than you and have been in many more relations than you ever will be and actually go outside regularly, because I have a job (which by the way, requires me to communicate with people) If you want to perceive defending myself against a clinical retard 'being upset' that's great, it's really only a reflection of your kneejerk nigger reactions.
If you had functioning brain cells you would understand my point, but you don't, so this is difficult for you.

so its in line with the screeching autist in this thread:

yeah
THAT'S why

You get this upset at your job too lol have sex incel

>responding to filename bait
another sign of autsim is a lack of self control and social boundaries

Attached: 533.jpg (900x729, 67K)

>have sex lelelele
Fucking underage nigger.

why would anyone lie on the internet about something this menial?

Attached: inside OPs head.gif (270x270, 2.38M)

What social boundaries are being lacked by having a discussion on a fucking discussion board, you gigatard?

lmao why would any even brag about being a high-functioning retard

>I don't have a job, no one else on Yea Forums can either!
Not everyone is chilling in mommys basement waiting for tendies shitposting on Yea Forums user.

Holy shit he's actually seething now
Literally
>AUTISTIC SCREECHING

I have theories going forward
>Hopper is in Russia, ok fairly obvious
>S4 will take place between Thanksgiving and Christmas, also obvious
Presumably they will engineer some way to get Hopper directly back to Hawkins via the upside down - he escapes the prison cell into a gate, and finds some kind of nexus that allows him to teleport to the mall gate. Alternatively he travels through the upside down the entire way back to Hawkins and emerges as a lean demogorgon-killing badass.
His letter to Eleven mentions taking back time or something to that extent, and with BttF I can see them bringing time-travel into the series somehow.

Hopper got himself killed by not shooting that Russian in the head when he had the chance.

and now hes projecting jfc fucking you couldnt make this up

Speak English ESL.

How did Russians build a huge ass elevator and an underground laboratory in the middle of a small city in Indiana during the Cold War? How the fuck would that be possible?

>>Hopper is in Russia, ok fairly obvious

Attached: BarbLives.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

>it reminded you they are kids
Dustin has never acted like a kid. It’s so glaring that he’s an adult character inside a child’s body written by adults who thought how kids would act. Nether did that black girl act like a child.
The only kids characters who act like realistic kids are Mike and Lucas.

Except he did, it just missed because 'super smart and highly trained special forces Russian Terminator man' was too quick and still had his plot armor on.

They didn't do it openly. They acted through american corporations.

THERES LITERALLY A UPSET AUTIST RESPONDING TO EVERY POST SCREECHING ABOUT THE REALISM OF TEENAGE GIRLFRIENDS
best thread of the day. love how these threads always seem to draw out these super invested mentally stunted pedos

Attached: SICKENING INTENSIFIES.jpg (1440x1080, 86K)

>The only kids characters who act like realistic kids are Mike and Lucas.
Max and Will too

I assumed Starcourt was a Russian front.

You are an autistic manchild if you think Dustin acts like a fucking adult. You're out of your mind.
>Nether did that black girl act like a child.
I think you're doubly retarded for this, but I will humor you. What do you think she did that was so amazingly genius and adult that it couldn't possibly be the actions of a kid?

You may as well nitpick them wearing their uniforms and carrying Russian weapons outside

>responds to my post FIVE times
Here Is your (you), lets see how much further you can push it underage.

screenshotted for the reddit post lol

How is it a nitpick, are you fucking retarded. Did you see how massive the facility actually was.

The whole underground system being built in one year is way less plausible but guess what retard, both of those things stand out quite a bit

Attached: bantz.png (500x610, 148K)

this is pathetic even for Yea Forums

Don't think too much about it, the writers sure didn't. People (fanboys) are going to call you stupid for pointing this out, and while not exactly a plot hole it most definitely is a plot convenience that really rides the line of credibility. Of course, people would counter that with "you're really questioning that in a show with supernatural monsters who live in a parallel world?"
The truth of the matter is it's utterly ridiculous but the writers are, basically begging you to just go along with it and accept it, which is why the point itself is barely focused on.

Attached: 24-ahs-cult-708.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 68K)

*touches neck*

Attached: stranger-things-will-byers-1562668933.jpg (712x712, 28K)

Are you seriously asking this? lmao

You actually need to seek mental help. Or get a job or hobby.

have sex, incel

Hopper is the normie-tier prediction. Actual analysts that have gotten everything right up till this point are saying it's Barb in there

I'm the same amount in and feel the same way, I think the general consensus is 1 >>>>>> 3 > 2

>barb
She's a gorgon turd by now, no way

>The whole underground system being built in one year
Ah was it that quick?
I guess they wouldn't know to build it much earlier.

.want to watch S3, mainly because of Steve and Billy
>can't get past the nigger being paired with the ginger
Also, I heard that she goes to live with him by the end of the season? What the fuck?!

Attached: 1515883499804.jpg (598x445, 32K)

>*reminds his friends they were dumped every 5 minutes*
>*calls his friend's gf dumb a day after the broke up*
>*surprised when they didn't want to play D&D*
>*cries and runs away so he can act like a victim*
>*pretends nothing happened the next day*

Attached: 190502143038.jpg (460x259, 18K)

They're building

Wills 2 mods this season
>my spidey senses are tingling, better alert the group
Or
>GUYS COME ON LETS PLAY D&D GUYYYYYYS

For a show centered around these kids they sure suck at giving them things to do, having reasonably arcs, and giving them fruitful diologue

Yeah it's in that order 1>3>2, I thought it would only get worse so that's nice.

coming off really aggressive buddy

turning the organics into compatible mind flayer matter
with the right chemicals inside that mind flayer can make them burst into goo and rearrange them differently it seems

>Implying she's not a jacked half-breed Gorgon monstrosity know as the man-eater

Season 1 is the only good season of this show. Convince me otherwise, you won't and cannot

Is that the guy from Upgrade

>trust women
>she knows what she's doing, she's the most powerful person in the universe
>girl power
>girls save the day
>she's the smartest person I know
it was really tiresome and way too obvious

although I have to say that the season was still better than the atrocity that was s2, I just wish they had bigger cgi budget or didn't use as much of it because at times the quality was terrible

6/10 worth watching

Attached: b14.jpg (351x358, 29K)

The Robin being gay shit is fine. The problem is that good guy Steve had the best character arc on the show where he transformed from douche to standup guy and yet he's been cucked nonstop since. Give Steve a fucking break already.

y keep responding??

Attached: 1484101012296.jpg (697x396, 69K)

>cucked
He isn't being "cucked" at all, just falling short (in one department in his life). And breaks are for characters without development :)

Get help

No, it's joachin phoenix

Nah man, it's the guy from Quarry..

Will never had any arc of characterisation. Seriously they should really send 1 or 2 characters to bench because there are too many of them.
Preferably Max and Will

Attached: onlyfaggotsreplytothispost.png (725x538, 637K)

not while you're here with me :)

I respected her much more after this

>trust women
Yeah, and?
>she knows what she's doing, she's the most powerful person in the universe
Who the fuck are you talking about? Eleven? Yeah she's pretty powerful, so?
>girl power
Where? You mean young teens breaking up with their first BFs and being wishy washy about their stances on boys. That's not 'gurl power' that's called being an emotional dramatic newly hormonal preteen.
>girls save the day
A lot of people 'saved the day'. Hopper isn't a girl. Neither is Billy.
>she's the smartest person I know
?????????

The CGI was largely fine, you Marvel-tard.

I'm probably gonna get screaming basedboy reaction images, but I marked the fuck out of these scene and sang along.

Attached: 1387260022817.jpg (450x319, 28K)

this

>I'm older than you
>many more relations
>go outside regularly, because I have a job
watch out big dog in the house

>MOM WHERE'S MY TENDIESSSS

Mike > Mike’s mom > Mike’s sister > Mike’s dad > Mike’s nana > Mike’s other sister

3 was pretty good. 1 was more kino but 3 is just as good in a different way. 2 was dogshit except for the end.

Mike is lame. Literally more boring than his dad this season

Someone post the webm of Robin’s huge tatas bouncing as she goes to buy the mall plans.

Also I got a boner when she said she pissed herself.

How did this season go so wrong?
Characters for the most part took a step back in development, the plot was terrible, the CGI was bad, trump references because orange man bad,..
Very forgettable season, some characters (max, dustin, will, lucas) need to get axed, they're dead end characters whose screentime is wasted on

>women act on emotions, not logic
Every line from him this season is gold

I found myself deeplyattracted to Robin.

Feels good.

Attached: imsofuckedup.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Nana is dead you sick fuck

Oh, that's why we like him. He speaks from a position of inceldom

Lol

>That voice
>Those freckles
>That body
>Long white socks
>That voice again when she says speaks Russian

Attached: 1562513771228.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

Watching this show makes me wish I had friends.

God damn. Thanks.

how old are you? why don't you have any friends?

But you're contrarian for thinking this user. Remember, you can't criticize season 3 or you're just being a cynical jaded fag who can't handle popular things.

> It's another episode of El bleeding from the nose

Literally every fucking time the plot is stuck. Billy, Robin and Steve saved the season.

26. Social anxiety/resting (male) bitch face.

is it gay if i want him to fuck my asshole raw

All this because someone called you autistic?

What trump references were there?

>Ends up dragging himself and Lucas into a force 9 gale to say sorry to Will. not ten minutes later.
Yeah lucky Mike's so full of logic

Attached: Cuter Things.webm (720x720, 831K)

The mayor working for the Russians while throwing a huge 4th of July festival to distract the townfolk from everything else he's done.

I've never seen an episode of Stranger Things, but I look a lot like Steve Harrington.
Is this a good or bad thing?

Bad Steve is ugly

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-8-3.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

The chemistry between Robin and Steve carried the show. It doesn't matter that she's gay.

Total Alpha. Though the Billy redemption arc in season 3 was classic.

The way she pauses right before saying they're just friends is... suspicious.

I just thought that was a shitty 80's reference or something.

The whole thing is because Will was acting on a big emotion, but then again he’s gay so maybe his thinking is more like a woman

>but then again he’s gay

Wtf? Where does he say that?

so i really didnt like season 2, is season 3 better?

No, the mayor had a thing for gold, a hot wife who he cheated on and his campaign signs used the same style as the Trump 2016 campaign signs.

>Wtf? Where does he say that?

Attached: 88FE4647-A8FD-4DF3-B528-7CAB4BB90844.jpg (218x231, 4K)

Yes. Season 1 > season 3 >>>>>>>>>> season 2.

>Will was acting on a big emotion
And what would you call throwing yourself off a quarry to certain death, or constantly picking fights with bullies, or talking to an unresponsive walkie talkie for a full year? Face it Mikes been an overemotional girl since season 1.

Yes.

HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM

Those are positive emotions though so it’s fine

>It's Barb

Oh yeah fuck this show then for insulting OUR president

>Those are positive emotions though so it’s fine
Attempted suicide?

Suicide is badass!

This. The writers of this show have been poorly telegraphing everything since episode 1.

It was terrible. Writing was awful. Actors constantly scream and yell for no reason. Nostalgia jerk offs constantly. Tons of plot holes. Boring done again plot. Horrible camera work. Cringe scene at the end. Anyone who likes it is a plenty tourist that would eat shit out of a box if they packaged it right.

A selfless act to save his friend, pretty based desu

> It's another episode of Hopper and Joyce fucking like rabbits

Attached: 12345.jpg (480x478, 43K)

It wasn’t a rehashed plot and the characters aren’t nearly as annoying. Camera work wasn’t shit and it didn’t have as much cringe

Lol no she doesn’t. Who told you that /pol/?

What did she do?

>takes them 8 episodes into the 3rd season of a show to realize 11 is too much of a 'get out of plot issues free' card and finally afflict her with power weakening/loss.

Wow Duffers, nice going.

The actor was actually pretty good for the role, but horribly misused/underused and his character was shit.

>It wasn’t a rehashed plot
Okay so you didn't actually watch season 2, got it

youtube.com/watch?v=Urf7MYOAz3Q What was going on with Wynona? She looks high af.

>doesn't even know the filters
retarded newfag who doesn't realize Yea Forums was started as an anime website

Just watched the first two episodes of season 3. I guess this show is a romcom now?

>She looks high af
The cast of Stranger Things are really method with the 80s setting.

Attached: 1484450889270.jpg (2500x1666, 311K)

Season 2 was very different from season 1. Season 3 not so much from season 2. Unless you think having a big monster that runs around and roars at people is a huge differentiator

A post here. So where does she live in by the end of the season? Is her dad still alive? Did they drop the blacked plotline?

> 3 INCHES!

What did Hopper mean by this?

>It wasn’t a rehashed plot
BAHAHAHAHAHHAA
> the characters aren’t nearly as annoying
Mike was annoying. Max was REALLY annoying. Lucas was annoying. Dustin was MEGA annoying. Eleven was annoying. Jon and Nancy were annoying.
>Camera work wasn’t shit
Please, season 2's isn't any different. The only time camerawork is notable was S1.
>and it didn’t have as much cringe
Yeah that's true seeing episode 7 ah wait, nevermind

It’s just shit now

I honestly thought that russian dude would've had some kind of super power and be a russian equivilent of el. Imagine creating super OP shit lile that and never doing it again

shit, maybe you are autistic

Is it that difficult for you to watch a show yourself?

> 2019.. I'm forgotten

Attached: Kali.png (512x549, 716K)

Is this guy also supposed to be a trump reference?
"asshole", spray tan, blonde hair

Attached: 1552804939689.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

didn't show up because the whore has a conscience

Oh word, her family is still alive her stepdad (billies dad) is where she stays. They kind of rushed the ending a bit I will say, as it was OH we saved the world back to real life! However she is still Lucas’ girl friend

>Being this obsessed
A lot of questions for a show you don't wanna watch

Weren't he and Nancy still together when she fucked Jonathan? That sounds like cuckoldry to me, but I blocked out most of S2 from my mind so I really don't know.

The boardroom of old white men is a common feminist trope youtube.com/watch?v=B6uuIHpFkuo This season was heavy on the propaganda.

Is everything a trump reference to you or are you asking us to think for you?

Yeah but for a small town newspaper it was a bit much.

she's so goddam smol hhhnnng

>no more cheeky nandos for him

kek so he slams her?

Small towns are know for that ol' boys club mentality for a reason

>Season 2 was very different from season 1
You have to be baiting at this point.

Everything is a trump reference to me, the final boss will be trump and a strong woman of color will beat him

I'm just wondering if it is, or am I just noticing things where there aren't any

The vibe coming from Robin in her last scene in the season definitely did not seem aromantic towards Steve. It would probably seem like a copout if she comes out as bi in S4, but I'm still hoping because it can give Steve and Robin some additional screentime and character progression.

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-8-2.1.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I legit forgot about this nonsense until someone posted them in one these threads

No, that's just Jake Busey.

I've watched the first two seasons. The niggering just angered me too much. I wanna watch S3 because of Steve and Billy, so I'm just trying to gauge if the blacked subplot is still there.
>However she is still Lucas’ girl friend
GodDAMMIT! Why do they always have to black my gingers?! It's even worse when you remember the girl hates it and the kikes made her do it while laughing their asses off.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (245x135, 1.23M)

>days to plan

Didn't the entire thing happen in an afternoon?

Although it is odd that Smirnoff didn't write it down for him

Yes but they don't all work in one place. That was my point. That's a lotta guys sitting around not doing shit for a small town newspaper.

no he was boris johnson reference

one department? he couldn't get into college, works at a shit job in a mall, and gets laughed at by girls

watch the show

Yeah it doesn't add up and felt a bit too tropey.
Maybe their town happens to be a center for journalism, where they have a big paper in the local sense for several towns nearby, but I don't know, they failed to explain that anyway.

Yeah, didn't you hear, every character in any form of media after 2016 with blonde hair is a trump reference
Fucktard.

Animal House, Return of the Jedi and Back to the Future is a pretty kino 80s movie trilogy.

If Robin knows four different languages, why is she working in an ice cream shop?

Carpetmunching "cat whisperer" doesn't look good on the resume. Didn't you also see what happened with Nancy Drew? It's a man's world baby, what a time to be alive

+1

Are people just salty for Steve because that's who they insert as? It's really not the end of the world if a character doesn't get a girl on a show. He has a bunch of great qualities and unlike most of the fucking cast has actually had development and a decent arc.
What you SHOULD be concerned about is the fact that his hair was nerfed.

How exactly is being multilingual supposed to help her if she's poor?

just knowing a couple of languages doesn't give you a nice job

It was a summer job for a kid just out of high school.

> FOR GOD'S SAKE NANCY, CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!
> IT'S THE FOURTH TIME THIS WEEK YOU RUINED MY NEGATIVES

Attached: darkroom.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

This. It's fucking terrible. What the fuck are those facial expressions? None of the females in this show can act. Everybody is constantly yellimg for no reason. Writing makes no sense. I watched 6 episodes so far and if it weren't for my gf who wants to watch it with me I would drop this shitty season.

And she wondered why everyone else at the newspaper thought she was a moron.