Be me

>Be me
>Hear disney remade Mulan.
>Hear they are basing it on the "Ballad of Mulan" more than their Musical Film.
>Me: That's odd, the Ballad is highly patriotic-Confucian, mostly about a woman who wants to serve her country and kills steppeniggers so bad, she pretends to be a guy and joins the army.
>I'm sure Liberals will have something to say about this.
Sure enough
theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/08/mulan-trailer-is-a-dismal-sign-disney-is-bowing-to-china-anti-democratic-agenda

Attached: Mulan Patriotic.png (527x510, 222K)

Why didn't they cast any blacks in the lead roles?

Stop posting direct links. Fucking shill.

AND THATS A BAD THING.

OP:
Bag of penises:
OP:...
Bag of penises:!
OP: :D**
BAG OF PENISES: *RUNS AWAY*
*OP catCheS bAG oF peNi*
OP: ymuuy

Because it's not aimed at the American market.

>tfw every country on earth except western countries are allowed to have ethnic identities and are under no mandate to flood themselves with foreigners

the original disney movie was patriotic and nationalistic

How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to side with China over "libruls"

Do you even know what life is like in China? If there's literally any single state on earth that hates "ur freedoms" its the PRC

Even being pro-Putin is more understandable

There is no mandate. Nobody wants to move to china because it's a shithole. Simple as.

Patriotism for foreign market - good!
Patriotism for domestic market - bad!

>Because it's not aimed at the American market.
But I thought Disney was brave and powerful and always stood up for blacks

It's based on a Chinese folk tail how is it possibly not going to wind up being nationalistic.

>starting a quote with "be me" a good 13 years too late to the party
You want to know how I know you're a /r/the_donald reject looking for a screencap to post for le ebin uboats

China as a nation was probably not even an idea when Mulan was first written you tard

How much of a background do you have in Chinese folk "tail" (lmao) to assume that they're mostly about nationalism

Fuck Disney jews and most of all FUCK THE CCP AND FUCK XI JINPING

CHINA IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF THE HUMAN RACE

they learned their lesson with star wars, Chinks don't like black people and ugly asians in lead roles

This fuck China.

china delenda est

Liberals love China you ponce

china as a single nation existed under Qin Shi Huang in 200bc, he also started the great wall and the terracotta army. Mulan originates from around 386–536ad

Nah China as a concept is really old, though not referred to as china. They referred to it as the world. Literally they considered everything outside China to not be worth it.

get circumcised.

Sounds cool.
Wait are they killing based Mongolians?
I literally know nothing about Chinese history.

>steppeniggers
are you seriously insulting the people that buttfucked the entire eurasian landmass for thousands of years?

Attached: 1562059405153.png (720x416, 694K)

>thousands of years
it was one dude and immediately started falling apart

because the chinese are much less annoying

>who are the scythians, parthians, gokturks, seljuks, huns, magyars, xiongnu......

>Disney was brave and powerful and always stood up for money
Ftfy

aren't the bad guys from Mulan in Chinese brainwashing camps right now?

Disney stands up for their wallets. Never think Disney is anything more than a company.

because chink girls are cute

Here, select on you like

Attached: image.png (1850x2850, 1.13M)

no thats muslims not mongols

It was the Chinese who were doing the buttfucking to the "scythians, parthians, gokturks, seljuks, huns, magyars, xiongnu".

The only steppenigger who fcked China was from northern China/Siberia and not from Central Asian.

Attached: 535605d4-5a5b-11e8-a7d9-186ba932a081_1280x720_111256.jpg (980x551, 94K)

>Actually, bowing down to China is good when it triggers the libs!

>not mongols
the people who Mulan is fighting are the Xiongnu a Turkic people. China drove the Xiongu from Western China and a part of them fled westward toward Europe and became the Huns (as in Attila the Hun)

they became the hungarians?

big shout out to /r/asianmasculinity

We don't know if Xiongnu were Turkic.

The Xiongnu are dead by the time Mulan was around. She's fighting the Rouran, which is a Turkic Tribe.

Which is ironic because the Dynasty she's in- the Northern Wei- was founded by a Tukici guy who invaded Northern China and promptly became a Sinified Emperor.

Attached: The Nomad Hordes-36.jpg (1500x1962, 423K)