The point is they realize they're both shallow and stick because it works

>the point is they realize they're both shallow and stick because it works
But were they really shallow? They go out of their way to be repulsive and contrary to who they really are as people, just to spite the other person. That doesn't prove anything about the other person, more that they were being petty in their demand for the other's unconditional love and acceptance.

Attached: Ugly_Franny.png (1438x1080, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

americandad.fandom.com/wiki/The_Turlington_Detectives
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They did it out of spite to prove that the opposite was more shallow than they thought.

best side character?

Attached: american dad characters.png (1352x1244, 1.54M)

Rogu.

For me? It's Dick

STELIO

For me it's Trish and The Sizzle

It's an important metaphor for marriage, feminism and attraction in general and one of the reasons why American Dad is the best comedy cartoon airing.
All relationships are built on mutual attraction. It's just reality. People, especially hardcore feminists, like to pretend this isn't the case and that personality's important; with the logic that personality is easy to fake.
The reality is that looks are also important and someone with a good personality would recognise that looking good for your partner was a nice thing to do

>not Good Morning Mimosa

Incel.

jesus christ raimi

Attached: 1545668776166.webm (1440x1080, 2.91M)

>people not saying lewis or dick
man, the fan base for this show has really gone down hill.

Rogu is the king of pranksters, Klaus has nothing on him in my honest opinion.

literally the fourth reply sucka

The point is fat and disgusting people are lazy and its not wrong to look after yourself for love.
Fatties will never learn smdh

Avery > Reginald > Principal Lewis > Stelio Kontos > Power Gap > Jeff > Duper > the rest

Lose weight.

Farmer #2

>reginald that high
literally explain your shit taste. i'll give you avery, since he's had some of the best scenes in the show, but reginald's few funny bits hardly place him anywhere above lewis

>"Sometimes I think I should have just stayed in Peru moving coke. Machado was a cold bastard but he was good to his men. Once you drew blood for him you were set. Hooch, blow, girls, not women, GIRLS, little bitty things..."

Attached: file.png (291x501, 185K)

I think you have feminist derangement syndrome dude.

Personality IS important as fuck. Only ugly lazy people disagree with that.

Did you literally ignore the entire post? Like, can you read at all?

Avery of course.

Yes, it's a retard.

the point in love is not what's inside, is also on the outside. i know many will say they will love the other no matter how they look like but that's bullshit most of the time because if that was the case, what's the difference between a person and an AI that can say the things you like to listen? physical attractions also comes into play in a relationship. I really doubt fran would still be fine if stan decided to stop working out and become obese.

>killed of Turlington
>and Dr Penguin
>Stan isn't even CIA anymore
is this Nu-American Dad yet?

Turlington

american dad has caused me a lot of boners everytime they show brian and stan in underwear

Francines character died for me when she had the queer baby

have sex

all of the turlingtons were unrelated, so one of them dying is meaningless
and of course stan is still CIA

Stan is still CIA

It's a canonically different Turlington every time he appears according to the Writers

Roger's personas can always come back

>Stan isn't even CIA anymore
Wait what? He isn't? When did that happen?

>It's a canonically different Turlington every time he appears according to the Writers
lol wut?

The new episodes are shit outside of a couple moments.

Stan is as stupid as Peter Griffen
Either too much Klaus or not enough Klaus
No more CIA episodes
No more mocking of liberal and conservative values

the new episodes feel like they went full family guy for whatever reason.

>family is cartoon looney
>stan and jeff are now friends(the best moments between those two were stan basically insulting/hurting jeff)
>jeff no longer the dumbass he was from the earlier seasons
>CIA missing

some classic stan/jeff moments
>jeff showing stan that he bought a wall to pull out to pretend like he has money
>B-B-B-BODYSLAM
>jeff explaining to stan how he wants to be a stay-at-home dad
>that entire episode when stan tried to turn in jeff for the bounty

Attached: file.png (637x479, 505K)

1. princpal lewis
2. Director bullock
3 stans dad
4. barry
5. Dick and jackson

Not as important as money

What are you taking about

the new episodes are kino asf you pleb

Attached: 060CD7F9-BEC8-45E3-AB50-FE1BC7D734A9.png (1198x671, 516K)

I don't remember this episode at all.

Turlington showed up recently. Love that guys voice and delivery.

They won't emphasize why, if they're a big family or it's alt universe shit. But every Turlington is it's own character and they all get involved as being detective's in minor stuff

americandad.fandom.com/wiki/The_Turlington_Detectives

Fucking based.

Sneed

>Y'all come this way and I'll show you the room where I swear I saw a ghost. Scared me half to death. But it was also fun in a way.

I wasn't excited for a celebrity guest voice but they have him really good lines and it really made the episode.

>Why did I even have this dumb factory tour!? I have very little to gain from a business perspective.

A woman doesn't have to look good, or have a good personality incel. She just has to exist and you better be thankful if she chooses you to raise tyrones child.

it was a good one. The cia did a telethon to raise money to keep enhanced interrogation practices.

Phantom of the Telethon. Roger kino.