What was the last movie you bought? Pic related

What was the last movie you bought? Pic related.

Attached: BR.jpg (1382x2048, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsF2AfJTgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would I buy a movie
I've seen it in theater and if I ever want to see it again, I can download it

Bug 2006

I was shocked to learn there was no bluray for the film

I'm sorry, it must be awful being poor. Have you thought of employment?

downloading a full 4K bluray everytime you want to watch it is a bit annoying

Why do you delete it after watching?

Storing hundreds of 4K files is a bit much.

This movie was pretty shit desu,bland cinematography, the story? garbage, the acting? only Gosling stands out the rest of the cast could be replaced with planks and I won't see the difference, really forgettable movie. If this was not riding on the name of "classic" or not made by Villeneuve this would get the garbage reputation it deserves, 3/10 overall

Holy shit, imagine having taste this bad. You do know it's better than the original, right?

>bland cinematography
How is this "bland"?
>the story?
Absolutely riveting. A true exploration of finding purpose and identity for an individual.
>the acting?
Top notch even from the other characters. Sylvia Hoeks stole every single scene she was in.
>really forgettable movie
I can't stop thinking about it to this day.

Attached: broken K.webm (1920x800, 2.8M)

Both Blade Runner films are extremely good and if you think either one of them is bad you're a certified pleb mental midget, fact.

it takes a few minutes
lol what
oh you're one of them garbage hoarders
seek help
don't tell me you have optical drive in your home

You have to force yourself to like the original, it looks good but overall it's a shit movie.

I don't. I can watch it indefinitely just like the sequel. Absolutely mesmerizing set of films.

I guess a blu-ray player takes up a lot of room in your aluminimum Brazilian shack.

I bought lot of cheap DVDs. For that price is not worth even torrent it. Usualy older movies.

I think Grand Bazar was last.

youtube.com/watch?v=qsF2AfJTgs0

>he doesn't burn all his pirated kinos on recordable blu-ray discs for rewatching later

Attached: 1534747951016.jpg (504x438, 47K)

It is bit boring. Deckard is bland and boring. But Roy Batty is kino. Still worth watching visuals. Same with 2049.

the fifth element and Valerian blu rays

I've watched the original about 4 times trying to like it but I just can't say I enjoyed it. I loved 2049 on my first viewing though.

pretty desperate
how's your nintendo
nigga I wouldn't take the discs if they were free
why the fuck would I waste time and space with them

You also don't enjoy original. Just last 10 minutes with Roy vs Deckard. Watching it today is pointless realy. Like watching original Star Wars for special effects. Unlike old movies like Alien, Blade Runner is not realy good movie. It have good enviroment. Without Tears in Rain monologue ( that was last minute add by actor himself ) that movie is realy not worth watching today. It is like playing old PSX game today. If you didn't played it 25 years ago, you will see only ugly game.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

So you're Brazilian? I got it right? Lmfao

Well. If you live in two places because work and can't have computer in 2 places, some movies to watch after work is better than watching to wall.

>Watching it today is pointless realy. Like watching original Star Wars for special effects
Blade Runner being a shitty 80s movie isn't a good reason to skip out on Hellraiser and Videodrome.

I didn't say that. There are good old movies. And there are bad old movies. No reason to watch bad old movies if you never seen them as kid.

>he doesn't have a NAS

Had the opportunity to get it signed by Tsukamoto.

Attached: 7159NtVmDjL._SX342_.jpg (342x433, 35K)

doubling down on desperation
I suppose that could be true but I use an external drive for movies anyway
got only nvme in my pc

Attached: epic_collection_upvoted.jpg (800x600, 161K)

Why are you posting pics of someones collection?

Dude. It is more than 15 years ago when DVDs were popular. I have external disc full of movies and ordinary TV can play them. But back then it was bit diferent. I lost all DVDs anyway.

because it's fucking ridiculous and idiotic
sure, downloading movies since 20 years, I threw away all the dvds I ever had, movies or games

How is that in anyway ridiculous?