Are Americans really this hateful?

Are Americans really this hateful?

Attached: How_I_Met_Your_Mother_(cast).jpg (519x192, 21K)

This show is so fucking shit.

Barney and Ted are relentlessly handsome.

I couldn't stand this show. I never watched it.

>when people said it was going to be the Friends of the millennial generation

Attached: w2rt4.jpg (413x395, 19K)

No

I'm pretty sure the sitcom died with it. (No, Big Bang Theory is not a good show)

Can you even fucking believe that?

Was it not?

i liked it as much as friends, even the ending

The last couple seasons really ended what semblance of fans were left. And the finale will only ever be mentioned in lists of "Top ten worst finales of the 2010s!"

It was pretty good IMO.
Lots of dumb jokes, but often had really good writing behind it, especially in the first few seasons. Compared to other traditional sitcoms of same time (Big Bang, 2.5 Men) it's a fucking Citizen Kane.

Also S01 Robin is best Robin

Attached: 1x01-Pilot-ted-and-robin-27875322-1920-1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Early 2.5 men blows away met your mother.

>often had really good writing behind it
You're a fucking moron.

I didn't watch later seasons. Why is the finale bad?

I loved it. Cried during 1/4 of the episodes. A show about dating in your late twenties and early thirties that actually had some heart (since he’s teaching his children life lessons along the way). Plus NPH is unironically funny.

I actually liked the finale but the main complaint is that the first 20 episodes of the last season take place over 48 hours while the finale takes place over 15 years. Many people’s favorite couple also broke up.

Because it makes everything pointless. The whole story is Ted telling his children how he met their mother as an excuse to show them that in reality he loved Robin from day 1, and now that their mother is dead he wants their approval to go date Robin again, despite every time he did that it ended badly.

All that’s fine. Robin is the only one who can do it for Ted, and Ted is the only one who can tolerate Robin’s awful career woman personality.

The problem wasn't Ted ending up with Robin, was the awful lead up to the mother lasting ten seasons only to go "jk she's dead, go back at banging Robin" in the final episode.

I enjoy watching this show.

This. Also 1 season of Barney trying to get Robin, 1 season being the marriage of those two, that end up getting destroyed by the finale when they decide to divorce without any build-up

I enjoy staring at Ted. He's relentlessly handsome.

comfy show

Attached: WduxdscppKY[1].jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Yes, it is. Relentlessly comfy.

>I couldn't stand this show.
>I never watched it.
which one is it?

Lily was a bitch. She didn't deserve Marshall.

the friends of this generation is The Office. people are still obsessed with that fucking show.

she's so dorky looking

she was an aboslute trash person in every way
also shit actress

Women are obsessed with that show because they don't know comedy.

They ruined Barney by making him chased Robin
It was pointless, not interesting, not funny and it dragged on for far too long
They tried to make him more banal and grounded to earth when everybody like Barney for his insanity and pussy slaying dick quotes
Also second season Robin best Robin

SAD

overrated tbqhwyf

2.5 Men is better written than this garbage, fag.

>the main complaint is that the first 20 episodes of the last season take place over 48 hours while the finale takes place over 15 years.
The main complaint is that the entire point of the first 20 eps (barney marrying robin) was invalidated by the finale and ted and robin getting back together despite 9 seasons of learning how completely wrong they are for one another