No.

Attached: file.png (250x250, 122K)

Why didn't the Emperor just

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 93K)

Attached: file.jpg (764x315, 29K)

Rogal please stop

Attached: file.png (356x1113, 662K)

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (600x450, 37K)

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: image.jpg (750x986, 611K)

>we will never see the kino destruction of Calth in its full world ending glory
Taint fair

This surprises literally nobody.

No.

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Complaining about politics in a 40k fan made lore is fucking retarded and autistic. At the same time, calling someone a nazi because someone took the God Emperor trump meme too seriously is also fucking retarded and autistic

Isn't he swedish or some shit irl? Is this really all that suprising?

making kitten black and having emperor make that retarded speech about racism made it pretty obvious that faggot was a commie

This youtubes is gay for lack of first primarch
Wulfen kneel to the lion

Attached: 4L_VPKWWSCQ.jpg (400x360, 43K)

>He is a commie for making (1) black character
Wat

its not about just making a character black retard, context matters. go rewatch that episode and tell me if that wasn’t the most obvious shoehorning of leftie politics ever

It seemed more for the sake of the joke than anything. The racism speech from emps was standard fare shit, too.

>Emps makes a retarded statement
>People call him out on said statement
>"hurr fragmented memory"
>"Me emprah, me never wrong!"
>"Let's move on to the net topic"
Seems like a standard TTS joke desu.

you realize jokes can be political right? whole “there is no racism and discrimination in 40k universe” is most retarded shit ever in the first place.

> “there is no racism and discrimination in 40k universe” is most retarded shit ever in the first place
The point was that racism and discrimination isn't the same as it once was. Now it's mutants/psychers instead of blacks and jews.
You honestly think that people are still reeing over niggers in 40k?

>context matters
The Emp gets mad when he think Kitten is a racist towards black people (the Salamanders). Which makes sense since he motherfucking united mankind. Racism is reserved for xeno scum. If that is "shoehorning leftist politics" then you should hate 40K. You should have liked it actually since it shows the emp jumping the gun too soon when he calls Kitten a racist only to find out that Kitten is black. Stop being such a pussy

Attached: 73627284738.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

bullshit, there are trillions of planets in 40k. you are telling me that tribalism and racism which are basic part of the human nature has been rooted out of all of humanity? just because daemons and orks exist humans don’t hate each other anymore? its most unrealistic part of 40k if you think about it.

I like orks better than niggers desu

> you are telling me that tribalism and racism which are basic part of the human nature has been rooted out of all of humanity? just because daemons and orks exist humans don’t hate each other anymore?
Are psychers not human? Are mutants not human? You're sounding pretty dumb, user.
>there are trillions of planets in 40k
The emprah was talking to a fucking custodian, not some common mud covered pleb.

But the emperor doesn't so shut the fuck up