Isabela Moner is officially 18

Attached: 9dmSBOA.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expatperu.com/expatforums/viewtopic.php?t=25033
twitter.com/AnonBabble

18 big black males have already been insider

holy shit

what did K mean by having an underage virtual gf

Remember: You can only make shoops of her from pictures after she turned 18.

Soon I'll be able to fuck girls who were born on 9/11

holy shit

I still don't get what she meant by this

>18 revolutions around the sun means she is now able to film herself fucking people
absolute state of rules

Reminder: Her nudes will leak later this year, since she...ya know uses iCloud and stuff

Attached: 1560387133979.png (418x469, 255K)

Forgot pic

Attached: Isabela-Moner-Feet-4282047.jpg (1024x1820, 130K)

So... what you're saying is... she's still a virgin?...

She’s been officially ugly as fuck her whole life though. Why you all worship this stick is beyond me. Raini has been legal for EIGHT YEARS and I haven’t seen her posted once.

Attached: 0DF96ED6-DB76-4686-B45A-0B7C5449558E.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Haha imagine being a virgin at 18!

>has to shop her ugly cleft chin to make her look good
lmao
Why did you make her torso ebony colored you fucking moron

Where is this from?

She photoshopped it herself because she knows she looks weird and she’s ebony naturally because she’s practically a black woman. If you want to see what femininity (true and natural, unlike the whore in the OP) looks like, here you go.

Attached: 0519BED1-F351-43D7-8D67-FA54B46C7420.jpg (750x563, 48K)

>check this girls instagram out
>its full of pics of her and her big male dog
you don't think she took the white girl pill do you?

Thats the pic from her Instagram dumbass, she is Chilean you idiot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This is the weirdest meme

Chilean? Chile is a slightly browner Argentina. She’s half Peruvian. expatperu.com/expatforums/viewtopic.php?t=25033

Attached: CA238307-EC9A-4A42-BF8E-45537606754F.jpg (534x1965, 299K)

too old

Yeah, w-wouldn't it be weird to have to guide her trough the process of having deep, intimate and passionate sex, in the misssionary position for the first time and after a lot of foreplay, kisses and cuddles, as you notice her tensing up when you first enter her, only for you to slow the pace a bit and ask her how she feels, just to hear her say that it hurts, but she's willing to continue because it's with you, c-can you imagine how weirs i-it would be ha ha

Got it mixed up, yeah shes peruvian

>argentina
>white

Holy shit, Ethiopian girls are cute. They don't have the typical broad noses Africans have

Instead it's just gonna be a massive black dude saying "flip ova ho lemmie hit it from da back"

Attached: 1552598699410.png (1920x800, 751K)

eso trailer

finally I bust a nut
hallelujah

She meant to make a reference tpdouble penetration but covertly enough to avoid being called out for it

Horners are the prettiest women

Attached: 4E5B57A0-496F-458B-899F-867147102661.jpg (477x677, 57K)

>Dp hue
Brazilian double penetration ....nooo this cant be happening a brazilian cucked me from my last gf AAAAAHHHHHHHH

>9gag
Nigger

>le argentina is not white xd

I said browner. Browner means “more brown”.

Attached: 3766BA6A-5EB6-4C20-829E-2776596F5CB4.jpg (1699x1920, 231K)

i see thots that look like her everyday at uni. what's the big deal

Fuck, I want an Ethiopian qt gf now

People talk about genetic diversity in African tribes, this is the first time I believe it

Me too

Attached: 8895B28B-89BA-41C9-9187-E9C1D80F1E69.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Attached: 1543112448428.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

imagine being this incel

Is that Jeff Garlin in drag?

>genetic diversity in African tribes, I believe it
you're wrong

You're retarded

It’s Arab/Iranian blood because Ethiopia was a major stop in the Silk Road.

Ooga booga were da wite women at?
but seriously kill yourself nigger, Every single on of you look the same, same skin color, same eye color, same hair,
>Ooooh but ethiopians have a slighty thinner nose!!
doesn't mean shit fuck off.

Only mutts speak like this. Anyhow that Africa has the highest genetic diversity is a measured fact and not up for debate just because you hate being mixed raced.

Fuck

I thought she was closer to 30
she's going to look like shit soon

would pay good money for a glass of her warm spit

Lol, as if British slags look like that

I'm not american and I have 0 african descendance. So you're wrong on that part. Let's say you are correct one the most genetic diversity part, What does that mean and why is it a good thing? The whole of africa is still a shithole, everyone looks the same and the average IQ is atrocious.

All the women in the pic would be in the top 10% in terms of beauty simply because the averaging process smooths out irregularities and asymmetry

>Let's say you are correct one the most genetic diversity part, What does that mean and why is it a good thing?
It means Africa has the highest genetic diversity.
>The whole of africa is still a shithole, everyone looks the same and the average IQ is atrocious.
No they don't that''s the point.

t. Redditor

>It means Africa has the highest genetic diversity.
Ok so why is that a good thing?
>No they don't that''s the point.
They don't what? They don't look the same? Africa is actually a great place to live? Or Africa has a high IQ? I am going to have to disagree with all of those.

Look buddy. You clearly have a chip on your shoulder. Learn to get over the fact that you're not white before you hurt someone.

And the nigger paints his nails. They really do groom these kids early

My God, the fucking Dutch man.

Which part is great exactly? The Kid gang squads? The area where they mutilate girls before selling them? The incredible infrastructure with the outdoor plumbing? Great for taking shits in the Sun right? If it is so fucking great, why don't you and your kind move there? I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Africa isn't great, thats what I'm arguing with that other dude about.