Jodorowsky's Dune would have been pretty shitty!

Jodorowsky's Dune would have been pretty shitty!

>"'In order to insult Duke Leto, David Carradine, Rabban the Beast gets his army, the Algerian army, to pull down their pants in front of the palace and shit. So there's going to be a scene of 2,000 extras defecating at once. So here's Charlotte Rampling, she agrees to meet with Jodo, she gets the script, she reads the script, and she says, "I can't be in a movie where there's 2,000 extras defecating on screen!"

Attached: alejandro-jodorowsky.jpg (780x1170, 156K)

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-05-26 à 00.56.21.png (1265x692, 700K)

>Born to Jewish-Ukrainian parents in Chile, Jodorowsky
D R O P P E D. also that explains his obsession with shit

faggot didn't even read the fucking book

Maybe he did after he chose randomly to adapt it ?

Jodorowsky is neither a good storyteller nor a cinematic genius, what he is however, is a crazy fucking man. Not only a crazy man but one that is dedicated in his craziness, which is how he makes legitimately interesting movies which in itself are entertaining. Give him something to adapt or have an actual fucking plot and everything goes out the window.

So that's why Refn likes him so much. Literally every single thing you said also describes Refn.

he was too far ahead of his time
it will take hollywood centuries to understand this level of kino

How would they synchronize the shitting? All 2000 extras would need to be ready to take a dump in cue. That’s not possible. Was he going to feed them laxatives?

He could just CGI it in.

i was just thinking about fear is the mind killer and how important the heroic/noble character aspects of the book are. for a young adult there's people in there that shine as a good example of how to be a human. i think there's big potential for that to be totally lost and crowded out by a bunch of woo wow psychedlic trip crap.
I think it should be presented somewhat stripped back like a play
except of course for certain scenes

Dune is philosophy pretending to be science fiction.

jodorcucksky was great in the "Soviet" sense where the commies promoted any tomato who they thought was half way not retarded

in a real situation, jodorcowskank would be a minor schmuck way down on the list of directors who made oddly dull art films that no one cared about except smelly sock wearing faggots who wanted to be contrarian for its own sake

>2019
>no Metabarons space opera kino
I shit on Superman and America.

>I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States - Jodorowsky
based

He did, even the summary of his script confirms he did read it.

In his own words he was gonna rape Dune
Lynch version was fantastic if you wouldve take out the voice weapons and the voice overs

mmm no, it starts with Leto killing pirates and ends with the arrakis being covered in flowers

I don't know who made the Lynch version of Dune but it wasn't Lynch. The great version of Dune is that one that aired on the Sci-Fi channel all those years ago. Children of Dune, I think.

How do you clean 2000 on-set shits? Imagine having the job to clean and get rid of every single shit from that scene, two thousand piles of human shit all of varying color, consistency, amount and different smells.

You outsource it to Yea Forums jannies, they do it for free after all.

The way that guy talked, I bet he's one of them.

Oof

Fuck that cunt! Every album Giraud did for him is one Blueberry album we did not get

Attached: 4dbf70a93afb6d2854087749a57279dd.jpg (1280x1880, 752K)

Jammies on suicide squad

illuminati shill

Bump

Thanks

>he'll die before he finishes his third autobiographical film

>Maybe he did after he chose randomly to adapt it ?
that's what he did

BUMPETH