What does Yea Forums think of The Venture Bros?

What does Yea Forums think of The Venture Bros?

Attached: 250px-The_Venture_Bros_logo.svg.png (250x141, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vXjwTux8T4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkTv3EJUw4
youtube.com/watch?v=sGFcURUUYJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best show on television

kino

Absolute kino

Fantastic series, I'm really looking forward to the new season in time for the heat death of the universe.

First 4 seasons were great. As far as I'm concerned, the season finale for season 4 was a solid ending for the show. Everything after that is just the creators of the show fucking around with everyone.

Excellent series.
Post your favorite bits

Season two is a Holy Cow

The Venture Seeds

Unlimited potential, disappointing execution

the vivian girls reference in the cinema that sgt hatred makes
i cant seem to finda clip

thats sadly sort of true in many places with it

Yeah, basically this. Seasons 5-7 are still a good show, but just a little bit less good, Season 7 was the weakest by far. I hope Season 8 ends the show.

are these the aformentioned brothers?

Attached: 1547731525691.jpg (247x219, 51K)

waddle on back to your own realm of the unreal, soldier.

I've seen several random episodes back when it was on adult swim, and I've never understood the praise it gets. It seemed like a pretty mediocre show, to me.

>tfw you will never have a little boy girl to keep locked up thailand for when you get the urges

7 was better than 6

thought it was gay, and everyone that liked it was a complete faggot.

Attached: sneed.png (316x256, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5vXjwTux8T4

bingo

oh safe

He had something almost as good once

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkTv3EJUw4

he also had hank and dean at one point
wine included

You're right, I forgot about that. Kind of sucks that Hank can come to terms with that, but not the fact that he banged his half-brother's mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGFcURUUYJI

when phantom limb becomes Revenge
IGNORE ME
brock standing in the road while the car comes and he falls into the drivers seat

There was a joke about having to wait six years for six episodes for season six that has aged well with time

Best cartoon that's currently running, though to be honest that's not saying much

It tickles all of my fancies when it comes to cartoons: an interesting world, a LOT of characters to love, and characters and a story that actually develop through the episodes

Attached: venture-bros-billboard.png (1280x388, 661K)

based