I THINK SPIDER MAN SUCKS

I THINK SPIDER MAN SUCKS

Attached: 1562377920353.png (663x450, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkhVC6oHGqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im bet he sucks
right to the hilt

The trippy Mysterio and spider sense scene were the only good parts of the film.

Yeah this version spider-man is just Ironman’s sidekick. Might as well not even be called spider-man or just replace him with the nigger

Did anyone else just hate how the first half of the movie was just Peter being stupid creating scenarios for the movie to have plot and conflict?

That entire bus sequence was useless and giving Edith away was just frustrating

I refuse to believe Mysterio did all that shit just so Peter would give him the glasses. Like it probably would’ve been easier to just kill Nick Fury with the monsters and steal them.

I’m also disappointed that the spider man villain was yet again “Guy who was angry at Tony Stark being a corporate dick” again. The best part of spider man’s rouge gallery is that they all hate him personally while the MCU gives him Tony’s sloppy seconds.

Oh I forgot
>Glasses needed Peter to give permission
Mysterio knew how much Peter cared for his friends he could’ve used one as a hostage and forced peter to give permission

the entire movie was terrible.

the whole point of a good con is to make the other believe the guided chosen action is their own good idea

which the movie attempted but obviously jumbled along the way with yall

Point me a cape shit that doesn't sucks.
you have 3.54 seconds

He was trying to build himself up as a hero.

>HEY EVERYONE, MYSTERIO HERE...YOU'RE, YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS,.. I CAUGHT SPIDER-MAN ON FILM, HE...HE SAID THE N-WORD!

youtube.com/watch?v=PkhVC6oHGqQ

I like this dude's theme.

Logan.

Batman v Superman

The bus sequence introduced the drone technology and EDITH's capabilities. It was dumb in the moment, but after finding out Mysterio's plan and how he creates his illusions, it contributed to the narrative.

This is J. Jonah Jameson with the Daily Bugle, here to tell you that Spider-man is #canceled

That was a bit confusing, maybe I wasn't paying attention but why did Edith and Mysterio use the same drones?

They’re doing this because they want to make Miles Morales the selfless, friendly neighborhood spider-man. I’d bet money that’s why they’re doing this.

superman returns

Mysterio and his crew were all ex-Stark Inc. employees, so Tony had access to all their technology

The Incredibles

test

that's dumb as fuck.

He would have to fight Peter than who is a fucking monster.

Tricking him was the best way to do it hands down.

HE STINKS AND I DONT LIKE HIM

This is what happens to Spider Man when he's in an expanded universe and not the only super hero in the world.

That’s not the problem. The first issue of Amazing Spider-Man was him kicking the shit out of the Fantastic Four. The problem is that they’re trying to make him a successor to Ironman

But the source material for the character has him in the exact same shared universe. The second issue ever of Amazing Spider-man has him meet both the Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom. The comics succeeded in making him his own thing by having him tell both of parties to go straight to hell once he finds out Doom is evil and the FF don't pay a salary. Same thing with the Avengers. He tries to join them, they tell him to capture the Hulk, and he almost does. until he finds out Hulk is actually Bruce Banner and decides to let him go. Then he tells the Avengers to go straight to hell. He works as a mistrustful loner who is equally mistrusted by the superhero community, which is the exact opposite of MCU Spider-man. If they were smart though, they'd use the new status quo to introduce that mistrustfulness post-facto.

This movie is hinting at the initiating of project bluebeam. This also coincides with the Californian earthquakes and homelessness crisis. Beware!

they were obviously trying to outdo Doctor Strange with Mysterios illusions

I'd argue it's not cape shit, just a western with capes in it. But it's a good movie no lie.

Who else got a chub when the tall aryan goddess ordered peter to take his pants off

Mysterio was ok but I wish the movie continued the plot with Vulture and his gang of criminals.

>first movie introduces Vulture, Shocker, and Scorpion
>second movie introduces Mysterio
>third movie is going to introduce Kraven
They're very clearly building up to a Sinister Six film

based retardposter

The Dark Knight

Absolute peter tingling kino

Raimi-edit Spider-Man trilogy.

Buhh-Black Panther

SHIT

isnt that the question of the day

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 48K)

the final battle should have gone further into mysterio's mindfuck capabilities instead of peter just beating up drones

Her name is Toni Garrn. I looked her up after the movie and found out she is a German bikini model. Desu fap material.

Dredd

Why wouldn't they want to make him a successor to Iron Man? Iron Man made MCU into a multi-billion-dollar franchise, just like at a POS like Iron Man 3, whereas The Amazing Spider-Man franchise was a financial and critical flop. There's also the fact they lose the rights to Spider-Man if FFH doesn't make a billion, of course they'd want to maximize their chances of doing so.

>Sinister Six without Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, or Electro, potentially Kraven
Lame

The Spiderman I grew up with was self-made, and highly respected by Tony Stark.

This Spider-boy is a child. Toby's Spiderman could run circles around him.

Why the fuck does everyone complain here about all hero movies, I refuse to believe you're actual human beings that sat there in a theater not laughing at the romantic failed attempts of Peter, him getting caught naked with the Russian chick and almost killing Brad or Ned having a girlfriend.
I also can't imagine anyone there not being hyped at Spiderman fighting the drone army Ironman had prepared for him destroying the city and fighting through the illusions, this movie was tight.
The only problem was Peter giving him the glasses out of nowhere but so what, it's not like it ruins the movie, he was gonna get the glasses one way or another so let's move on.

Like, what the hell, you want all movies to be the serbian fill or what? Also I haven't watched the og trilogy since I was a kid but I remember thinking Spiderman 2 was the most boring one her here it gets praised

OOOH
MYSTERIO WITH THE 6-1-9!

justice league

blade

Well, they didn't.

>honk honk horns

Its shit

imagine unironically typing this out

Peter fighting 2000 drones without illusions was a shit endfight
When did Mysterio and pals have time to rig holographic projectors to 2000 drones?