Mahalo you fuckin surfers. you goddamn nerds

mahalo you fuckin surfers. you goddamn nerds.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-05-at-8.36.45-PM-e1512524901396.jpg (1200x516, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DujNlfmy1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=139hUfAcdMw
youtube.com/watch?v=FtEZyHQKPD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss it bros

I feel 10 feet tall and as strong as an ox!

Who the fuck is this guy

True kino made by men

it's like will not be seen again

Who the fuck are you?

how many feexins were available at steve and kennys potato bar

>The entire season he's in Mexico he calls his town a village and everyone peasants or villagers
Based Kenny, such a small thing but gets a laugh out of me every time

Mexico is still the worst season which still makes it hilarious viewing. That’s how based the whole show was

NOW MAYBE
I DIDNT MEAN TO TREAT YOU BAD
BUT I DID ANYWAY

100% of americans would rather have Kenny Powers as their neighbor than some subhuman flat-nosed spics. Imagine being an anchor baby with some fry cook/gardener dad and hotel maid mom. Mexicans are literally the most subhuman critters an american family will ever encounter.

>Locals only you fuckin gromit

I disagree entirely. Kenny’s adventures in Mexico are by far my favorite part of the series. Certainly better than season 4 at any rate.

lol this show is so fucking great if you're from small town Piedmont NC. Used to spend summers at Myrtle beach. The fucking black biker gang had me in stitches

I have two white kids, dog. straight up WHITE kids, and I know they're a lot more fuckin expensive to take care of than fuckin four Mexicans, dude

I could feel it. Down in my plums

I need to rewatch this. I feel like I haven't laughed genuinely at a tv show since this

Ashley Schaeffer. Ashley Schaeffer BMW.

Watch it ass blood

The ending was a copout when they didn't make him going to Africa (or the entire last season, for that matter) real. Ruined the whole show for me.

mammy does not like the sluts

Same dude. Every throwaway joke and gag got me so hard.

Check out Vice Principals. It's from the same crew and just as good.

lmao Stevie Janowskis nofap story

not nearly as good as EB&D but it was alright yea

Legit one of the best comedies and sports related shows ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=DujNlfmy1eQ

youtube.com/watch?v=139hUfAcdMw

Is this a DVD extra or something?

>you mean jew york? yeah, it's great...

for me desu?
1>3>4>2

Funniest comedy ever

Final season opening was GOAT

Attached: Photo-2015-06-17-10-06-24_1390.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

My problem with season 4 is that the main plot doesn’t really make sense. Guy Young just happens to host a sports show in South Carolina? Also, the sports show has copious amounts of swearing that would never air on a regular station. It’s still funny but I would’ve been happy with them ending it at season 3.

I sell fucking kias, think about that

Attached: AsSchaeffer.jpg (180x180, 5K)

When he breaks out the tacklebox and drops acid

Attached: D7F79AD6-7888-4D8C-BA2D-E117FBE30F4A.jpg (634x460, 48K)

why are the goyims so infatuated with jewish comedy?

Eastbound is about as far from Jewish comedy as you can get though. Danny McBride and his crew are all southern boys.

it’s one of the only comedies I felt could run for 10 seasons and wouldn’t tire of, kenny and most of the side characters are too entertaining

>Danny McBride and his crew are all southern boys.
Oh my sweet, sweet summer child.

was this Ferrel's best role?

you both are tied here since McBride is from Georgia but def is Jewish too

I’m not saying they don’t have Jewish heritage but Eastbound is far from your typical east coast Jew comedy ie Curb.

That's true. I've never been able to prove Jody HIll is jewish. But he makes kino.

I'M OLD SOUTH

>if you want people to say your name gay, why don’t you move to France?
youtube.com/watch?v=FtEZyHQKPD4

I'm from myrtle. I fuckin love Eastbound and Down and especially season 3

Yes

>he doesn't know about Southern Jewry
Jews were the largest ethnic minority demographic to fight for the CSA. Masonic roots run deep down here as well

You put up the feexings

Be it Zionism or Marxism, the west has been fighting a civil war of Jewry. It's all so tiresome.

the only thing I say to blacks is "no, man." I probably said that to 4 beggars today. I hope they appreciate that I call them man, even if they can probably tell I don't mean it.

Attached: image.jpg (424x500, 46K)

I was just in Myrtle. Ripley's is still based.

Jody Hill isn't Jewish.

>that final episode where he is making a movie about his life and he has a retard play stevie

Attached: 1529105260320.jpg (640x480, 48K)

best comedy show ever

DOWN IN MY PLUMS

tight dick playa DA DUN DUN DADADADADADADA