Jurassic Talk

Jurassic World Edition.

Talk about Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, The Novels, comics, etc.

Attached: Jurassic World.jpg (560x560, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VscK9NxFHt0
youtube.com/watch?v=E4PM-4cRTx0
jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park_III_Deleted_Scenes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BDH 1st scene in JW2
>starts with feet
what did they mean by this?

>BDH
What?

Pics? I don’t remember this.

What exactly are they going to do with the Maise plotline for Jurassic World III? Where will they go from there?

Attached: Jurassic Park Tier.png (938x1121, 395K)

Lockwood in Fallen Kingdom is literally John Hammond.

They couldn't use him because he's canonically dead and Peter Ludow is dead too.

Lockwood and his manager is just John and Peter. Watch the Lost World it's literally the same dynamic relationship.

>JP isn't God Tier
Nigga.

Lost world had so many neat moments imo, especially this scene

Attached: tlw motorcycle.webm (846x480, 1.3M)

Legit don't get why people don't like this movie it's better than the first one.

skip to 7:56

youtube.com/watch?v=VscK9NxFHt0

First time you ignore it.
Second time is a coincidence.
Third time you got a foot fetish.

So unless theres other scenes where feet are the primary first shot of a new scene then it's nothing.

I wouldn't say better than 1, but as far as dino action goes its probably the best

Attached: tlw hunting.webm (846x480, 2.2M)

I think it's better because I don't think I gotten bored from it. I can rewatch it over and over again unlike JP1 where I can rewatch it twice in a week.

Scalies when?

Fallen Kingdom was fucking horrible

Half of it was first 45 minutes was a window to the other timeline we missed.

I wish people would talk about the video game on Yea Forums but Yea Forums doesn't talk about video games any more

Attached: albertosaurus%vjrswfbmw9231.jpg (1272x755, 950K)

That game is trash though

Yea Forums is a massive waifu dump
every each thread is like 'post XYZ girls" or "female_character_name is cute"

yeah ok homo

Attached: 20190705200700_1.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

>homo
>Costs 80 dollars for the game and all the DLC
.>Adds 5 dinos for 20 dollars each.
>no workshop.
Okay sure I'll just stuck to JPOG.

lol you could literally buy the whole kit and kaboodle for 40 dollars just 8 hours ago
and I can't believe the arguments against that game have now stooped to poorfaggotry, fucking nostalgiafags I swear

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8K)

where did this human skull come from in jp3?

Attached: img jp28302.jpg (538x351, 11K)

she hasn't had sex her entire life and there's no men around until Grant, Tim, Malcolm, and Gennaro drive by

All those dino-soar boat tours

>JP3 Shit tier

Plebs and zoomers.

I want more Nick Robinson and Ty Simpkins.

Still zero mods allowed user your game is shit.

>Bad writing.
>Annoying characters.
>Shitty reason to be on the island.
>spawned featherfags
>Started the Spinofag-T-Rexfag war
Yeah no.

>no mods
just because a game doesn't have steam workshop compatibility doesn't mean it cant be modded you dumb zoomer

>tfw the games devs reason for no workshop is not to get cucked out of a dlc
>tfw it has terrible park goer A.I
>Zero blood for kills and eating.
>Literally to lazy to add flying or sea animals.

Game is kinda trash user why are you defending it? Play Zootycon with dinos

Attached: 1513c2239e80b474f35b964d933d328c.jpg (412x663, 21K)

>Zero blood for kills and eating.
I swear I have never seen such a baldfaced shill campaign AGAINST a video game in my life, the amount of easily disproven lies people tell about this game is just unbelievable

Why can't they ever complain about actual issues, like the fact that the game's buildings are stuck permanently in hideous generic modernist Jurassic World 2015 style architecture instead of the instantly recognizable jungle/tribal themed style of 1993 Jurassic Park?

Attached: 90.jpg (760x368, 58K)

>Be me.
>Trying to mod JW:E
>Make a small mod for feather skins for some dinos.
>Update realeses.
>No Dev Kit was all manual
>No way to update the mod.

Yeah no this game is fucking awful for modding.

>Shows one imagine from a fight.
>Doesn't mention the zero blood when the dinos.
>Eat goats
>Eat dead bodies.
>Eat people.

That T rating is pathetic compared to something like JPOG is it the detail I dunno why.

>feathermod for Jurassic Park
that'll be a yikes from me pal, never thought I'd side with DRM kike developers

Attached: 1560349499301.jpg (398x376, 40K)

damn you're right look at all that blood!

Attached: jurassic-park4.png (600x338, 260K)

>siding with bad business for anti-feather meme.

Get out of here Frontier employee #345

>This Nigga forgot the Waterfall scene from the lost world.

Attached: kanyee.jpg (622x350, 40K)

>Dark scene
>Raining
>PG-13 film in the 90s

Is this your argument?

Why are we arguing about videos on Yea Forums?

who's the bigger retard, Carter or Mr. Can't handle snakes when there's a pissed trex right next to me?

Attached: burke_robert_3703.png (350x250, 186K)

Why was there NO JP CARTOONS???

Carter was a chad, Burke was a fucking idiot who couldn't remember "red touch black, friend of Jack; red touch yellow, kill a fellow", some scientist he was

This game's shit, i feel like i'm the only one crying for JP Content online, unless they delete comments.

some chad he was

Attached: Carter- The Lost World.jpg (605x414, 18K)

How could you tell what that snake was in a dark cave with a T-Rex on your ass.

He was doing the sensible thing and letting everybody know of the danger, like any good lookout, it's not his fault the rest of the hunters panicked instead of shooting the tyrannosaurs dead

The Lost World is Kino.

While you fags are arguing over evolution which was not great but not terrible I’m going to post superior Jurassic park video games

Also since this is tv JP>JPTLW>JW>JP3=JWFK

Attached: F9AE1656-DDB9-4A91-9003-BCF672932586.png (320x240, 135K)

>TFW Couldn't get passed the first T-Rex Level
Cheated to pass it, the Raptor levels where the best

Attached: 1562196872923.jpg (720x720, 80K)

>JP>JPTLW>JW>JP3=JWFK
that would be the correct ranking for me

Why do the velicoraptors breath so heavily in the first movie.

tlw deserves to be in mid tier for tembo alone

his death scene is so weird
>gets eaten, blood makes the waterfall red
>5 seconds later Malcolm runs in

what, did the Rex just bolt after eating him? How did Malcolm get in so fast?

yeah, but there's only like 3 raptor levels. It's a crime really.

both worlds movies deserve to be shit tier

yeah, there were quite a few moments in that movie that were just off

Where are the water dinos? You mean the tell me the mosasaur is the only one they picked out of the dozen of iconic animals. FUCK.

The first movie has something like that with time skips.
>Muldune says there near the T-rex pen.
>It's day time when they show the cars at the pin.
>Nighttime and stormy when the rex shows.

Did they just sit there for hours?

Oh come on, it CAN'T be worse than the Visitors A.I from JPOG ... right?

I genuinely believe that the compy had the best levels in this game while the Raptor was pretty fun as well, too bad it sucked playing as a human and was kinda shocked how much it sucked to play the T-rex.
Game Ost was pretty rad.
youtube.com/watch?v=E4PM-4cRTx0

>momma T rex chases hunters, they all veer off while van Owen, Kelly, Sarah, and Burke hide behind the waterfall
>meanwhile Malcolm is following behind to catch up to his senpaitachi
>Burke panics and gets eaten, rex is no longer hungry or angry, doesn't notice Malcolm as he sneaks by

>Muldune says there near the T-rex pen.
"They're approaching the tyrannosaur paddock" is in the afternoon.
>It's day time when they show the cars at the pin.
They spend several hours on the tour, and stopped at the sick triceratops, then start heading back only when its very late afternoon
>Nighttime and stormy when the rex shows.
The storm was a plot point foreshadowed over the past half hour, and it was taking them several hours to drive back to the visitor center so they got stuck at the Rex pen at like 8 or 9 pm

>Be human male.
>Goto park.
>Park good.
>Dinosaur gets out.
>Run for life.
>fall down on flay pavement.
>Don't get up and run and lay down and back up slowly.
>Dinosaur slowly walk up to me and eats me alive.
>Don't struggle.
>I had a good run.

Individual visitors have limited but tolerable AI capacity, however guest needs are only registered as a grand total, and are based primarily on their proximity to viewing platforms and hotels.

based

I agree with this ranking. Keep fighting the good fight.

Why is the fitgirl repack for the Jurassic World game trash? It won't get past the narration by the jewish guy.

>Just want to show my kids cool dinosaurs

Who?

the repack site for the Jurassic World game.

>the other timeline we missed.
What timeline?

Link? I don't know what you're talking about.

The timeline where Fallen Kingdom was a good movie about them trying to save dinosaurs off the island and no stupid dino crisis, hybird clone shit.

Top Tier: JP1, TLW, Opening scene from JW:FK
Mid Tier: JP3, JW, First half of JW:FK
Low Tier: Rest of JW:FK

What Jurassic World game? What the fuck is a repack?

This game, figured since this is a dino thread, I'd ask here since I don't go to Yea Forums.

fitgirl-repacks.site/jurassic-world-evolution/

oh you mean Jurassic World Evolution

Just a reminder Stygi here has the most human count kills. I hope she comes back in the next movie.

Attached: DXpxouxXUAArogv.png (532x521, 260K)

Oh pirates bay I see, what it's pirated. (I think.)

You got it pirated what do you expect?

Akimov, if you want me to run this little reactor experiment there are two conditions: Firstly, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Fomin is. All you have to do is check the dosimeter, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of vodka when we have a good day. Second condition: My fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the right to send one of the Georgians to check the control rods. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, check the dosimeter right here, or on the roof, or in the middle of the reactor core for all I care. But I've been in too many nuclear incidents with retarded Ukrainians to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Attached: dyatlov.png (767x431, 74K)

You’d think on an island full of dinosaurs there would be a night watch. Honestly the characters in TLW are idiots

9/10, but you missed the part about fucking Spinelli in the jungle gym

>Nightwatch
>Ian,Roland,Ludow.
Did you not watch the movie or are you just one of those faggots who can't pay attention.

Was that what Goldblum was doing? I guess he may have just been up due to nerves, doubt the ingen crew would have had him be the watch

Every other game I've tried on there has worked fine. I heard even legitimate copies of JWE are trash from Steam reviews. I was hoping one of you dino ginos would know a workaround.

Get Jurassic Park Operation Genesis it's less glamorous but you can mod it.

That’s just three, but I guess that could be considered some kind of guard. It just shouldn’t be possible for a T-Rex to sneak up on sleeping group

>rewatched JP1
>Denis says to the Dilphosaur. "You're not like your big brothers."

This could hint at 10ft tall diplhosaurus's in the park.

Denis clearly didn't recognize the dinosaur (whether because he just didn't care about the dinosaurs, or because he was blinded without his glasses), so there's no reason to think he was being so literal. It's canonical that Denis' Dilo was merely a juvenile, which itself could suggest that fully grown Dilos might exist on the island, but I don't think Denis' comment there was supposed to be any hint of such. He was just talking generally about the larger dinosaurs.

Why did Denis even try to pull a stunt like powering off the fences in a park full if feral animals?

Damn that would be a fine addition.

We spare no expense.

He wanted to switch the security systems off so he could steal the embryos and then travel through the park to the docks without any of the doors/gates being locked, the security cameras working, etc. In the novels I think it's stated that a lot of the fences were naturally tied to this system, so he couldn't switch off the systems he needed without deactivating (some of?) the animal fences.

There are two more parts to this: the first is that his whole round-trip was supposed to take 30-45 mins, so few (if any) of the dinosaurs should have even realized the fences were down. He was taking a risk that none would escape, but a calculated risk, and in the novels a number of more nimble dinosaurs are frequently jumping fences anyway. The second is that he got lost on his trip through the island, he wasn't supposed to travel so close to the Dilo paddock. Had he stayed on route, it's unlikely he would have encountered anything dangerous, and he'd have been back at his desk with the security systems on in 15-20 minutes.

Wonder if Jurassic Park could've been a success if Denis got back in time.

In the novel they got everything under control without him - power back on, most of the escaped animals under control, etc - there was just a minor oversight that finally fucked them over. Basically, IIRC, after rebooting the power the system automatically enters into an auxiliary mode which runs off battery. They forgot that this is the procedure, so in the whirlwind of trying to fix everything up initially, they forgot to switch the power back over to the mains. So after a while they lost all power again, except this time there was no way to reboot it as the auxiliary system was drained.

Something similar probably would have happened in the movies if it weren't for the raptors. Had Arnold successfully rebooted the power and returned, they'd probably have had everything back up and running. The main difference is that more of the staff was off the island in the movie than in the novel, so they probably wouldn't have been able to round up as many of the escaped dinosaurs (though Muldoon might have been able to get the T.Rex tranqed like in the novel, and maybe fucked up one or more of the raptors). Regardless, they'd probably just evacuate the island like they did in the movie, so the state of the security systems by the very end might not have mattered much. InGen could have sent a team to properly reboot the system and round up the dinos in the movie canon, so the fact that they didn't suggests that shit was too far gone anyway.

Sort of solidifys the message that making dinos and playing God is a bad idea.

>No /pol/sters
>No scalies
>No spinofag or Rexfags
Good thread boys.

How in the fuck did the Rex SNEAK into the center of the park.

>No spinofag or Rexfags
Let's fix that shall we

jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park_III_Deleted_Scenes
>Another variation of the ending in the original script had the Spinosaurus being killed off by a pack of Velociraptors after it attacks the group on the raft. Finally, a second alternate ending was of the Spinosaurus attacking the Marines/Navy after the group left the island, which ended up being removed due to pacing.

>Originally, the sequence between the Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus rex involved a short moment where the two beasts sized each other up, while roaring and growling. The conflict would be started by the Spinosaurus, who smacks the T. rex across the face, rather than the T. rex making the first strike. This sequence can still be seen in trailers, and also in the special features of Jurassic Park III. Additionally, The Making of Jurassic Park III shows an extended sequence of fighting where the T. rex begins to push the Spinosaurus back and an alternate shot of when the Spinosaurus bites deeply into the Tyrannosaurs neck.

Attached: Aaaahhhh save me rexy!.jpg (1080x615, 87K)

I don't have strong feelings about the spino but the fight (especially the neck snap) was dumb. I don't think it's as bad as a 13 year old girl killing a raptor by dropkicking it out of a window after doing a gymnastics routine but still.

Sneak?

Predict the plot of JW3
>some fat bald old man requested Wu to make dino human hybrid waifu
>he made them but he had sex with them first
>fat bald old man was angry and imprisoned Wu
>dino waifu somehow escaped
>world government decided to kill all dino waifu
>a team was assembled to save all dino waifu
>Wu somehow escaped with his first dino waifu but he got killed by fat bald old man
>dino waifu killed fat bald old man but she already had Wu child(ren)
>government spec ops managed to kill some dino waifu
>some dino managed to escape to that sanctuary island in JW2
>post credit is child of Wu and dino waifu fighting for Dino Lives Matter

jurassic world is garbage and the jp franchise is dead

>tlw in low tier
>world above tlw
another pleb filtered

>Buzzwords

>JP not in god tier
>JP2 and JP3 not in mid tier
>World and FK not in low tier
The fuck is this garbage list

Feathered dinos never existed, dinos were reptiles

DInos were dinos, they are a different kind of animal (arcosaurs) you retard.

JP Ru edition

Attached: zvwou6Y9GPQ.jpg (700x538, 75K)