Romulus & Remus: The First Kino

Why this absolute kino is not discussed here on Yea Forums? What the fuck? Son, I am disappoint.
youtube.com/watch?v=qVX5f_tX3xE

Attached: Romulus and Remus.jpg (2491x1157, 856K)

Ask again when the torrent is out.

It's been out for weeks.

Italian dvd/blu-ray is already out (he has Italian- English - Latin subs...the audio is in Latin)

Bump for interest

Seriously? One of the Brothers couldn't be Black?

Awesome movie

Seriously, both brothers are men?

why are they so haggard?

Romans despised sub-saharan niggers...that's why they don't bother conquering them.

Do you think wolves have access to razors?

so he can afford a blade to stab his fratello to death but shaving his neckbeard is too much?

Probably faggotry want allowed in 753 BC.

That should be the first information in your post OP, i can't remember every film that comes out. I will watch it soon.

so it's a mexican movie? will there be a dub?

>blue eyes
DROPPED

Yeah someone raised by wolves cares more about praticality than vanity, big shock I know.

Now this is nice. Had to make bookmark.

Attached: 2DFB466D-02EF-4846-9764-3F8A57D9D907.jpg (1440x618, 203K)

fug that was kino, even the credits

I don't give a shit about anything related to Rome before the Samnite Wars

Why are they so bad at recreating?

these reconstructions are fucking terrible, why did you post them?
You could just have posted contemporany descriptions

>left
Stupidly bad reconstruction, they took a bust of Caesar with hair, assumed the hair was part of his skull, then added hair around that hair
>Augustus
No evidence he had blue-eyes or even blonde hair, his eyes and hair were described as light but given the way most Italians look and his close relation to Caesar it was probably light brown in both cases
>Nero
Ahenobarbus was just a given name, and a fairly common one at that, it didn't literally mean that his beard was read.

me on the left

>American Education
Oh no...

Based and redpilled

I think it's intentional and malicious, especially with the Dutch reconstruction of Caesar on the left. Nobody could truly be stupid enough to see a statue with hair and think the outline of the hair is the shape of the head, it has to be deliberate. I don't want to ascribe some grand, conspiratorial idea about destroying european history to these random Dutch academics, but I can't help but think at the very least they thought they were sticking it to those fucking italians.

>was read
*was red

>he thinks there's a single thing in history done by a d*tch pig that wasn't malicious and subversive

Italians then and now are very different. 1/10 actual retardation

is there any video on the process or their reasoning?

>Italians then and now are very different.
How so? Italians back then, according to sources from the time, were dark-haired, dark-eyed, and short compared to their germanic neighbors to the north. How is that any different from Italians now/ The Romans had no problem talking about this, Caesar himself wrote about it.

>And on the first arrival of our army they [Gauls] made frequent sallies from the town, and contended with our men in trifling skirmishes; afterward, when hemmed in by a rampart of twelve feet in height, and fifteen miles in circuit, they kept themselves within the town.
>When, vineae having been brought up and a mound raised, they observed that a tower also was being built at a distance, they at first began to mock the Romans from their wall, and to taunt them with the following speeches.
>For what purpose was so vast a machine constructed at so great a distance? With what hands,” or “with what strength did they, especially as they were men of such very small stature” (FOR OUR SHORTNESS OF STATUE, IN COMPARISON TO THE GREAT SIZE OF THEIR BODIES, is generally a subject of much contempt to the men of Gaul) “trust to place against their walls a tower of such weight.”

What's with the whitewashing? Why are they not black?

Attached: Italians.png (1800x809, 2.13M)

Attached: Why is a white guy playing an Egpytian.jpg (540x690, 59K)

>how so

"Long has the Orontes flowed into the Tiber"
That's Juventus commenting on the massive amount of race-mixing occurring back in the 1st century AD. Do you really think Italians are anywhere even close to Romans after 2000 straight years of being bred into Syrians?

BTFO. Go away niggers.

*Juvenal not Juventus

my bad

kek, reminds me of:

Attached: 1557504430861.jpg (609x593, 60K)

>That's Juventus
Lol
>Do you really think Italians are anywhere even close to Romans
Yes. The way they look today is the same as how they were described in Roman times, as for DNA see >after 2000 straight years of being bred into Syrians?
What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: Napoli.jpg (702x468, 78K)

>terroni
>italian
americans close the tab right now

>2000 straight years of being bred into Syrians?
...do you think Syrians started migrating en masse into Italy 2000 years ago? Did you see a headline from 2018 and misread it as 0018?

>Yes. The way they look today is the same as how they were described in Roman times, as for DNA see
I don't think that's the best picture you could have used to make your point. Like 2 subsaharan niggers and an obvious arab

>wow let’s post terrones who look nothing like those busts

Attached: 51E36578-EA89-4CA6-A3ED-422B1224DFB9.jpg (711x1600, 450K)

>tfw too intelligent for the senate

>I don't think that's the best picture you could have used to make your point.
That picture wasn't meant to make my point, I was joking about the other user saying "Juventus". Juventus is an Italian soccer team, the woman in the photo is wearing their uniform. The guys in the blue are wearing the uniform of Napoli, another Italian soccer team, although they're all just professional players and as far as I know none of them are actually Italian themselves.

It realy baffle me USAniggers cant understand they hit us (Germany and Italy) very hard in WW2 so now we're under their rules. Hey, if you stop pozzed us and push niggers, chinks and degeneragy general...we'll recover minutes!

WHY isnt one of those brothers a WOMAN?

Yes I made a typo and then corrected it good job being unable to read, retard.

>the way they look is the same as how they were described
Ah, so you were actually a real retard irl. My bad little buddy, it's ok.

>what the fuck are you talking about?
"Long has the Orontes flowed into the Tiber"
That's Juvenal commenting on the massive amount of race-mixing occurring back in the 1st century AD. Do you really think Italians are anywhere even close to Romans after 2000 straight years of being bred into Syrians?

>we'll recover minutes!
But you still won't take the time to learn how to write coherently in English

?

Imagine admitting to being America's bitch and trying to be a badass in the same sentence

YET ANOTHER «GRITTY», «HYPERREALISTIC», ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCT DEPICTING EVERYONE FROM BEFORE THE FIFTEENTH CENTURY C E (CHRISTIAN ERA) AS GRIMY, DIRTY, AND DISHEVELED? NO, THANK YOU.

Attached: MZHL JNR SBL SONRISA.png (375x399, 181K)

>good job being unable to read, retard.
It was a joke, you humorless fuck
>Ah, so you were actually a real retard irl. My bad little buddy, it's ok.
Are you saying that Romans didn't describe themselves as dark-haired, dark-eyed, and short compared to the Gauls and Germans? So were Caesar, Marius, etc. just lying for the hell of it?
>"Long has the Orontes flowed into the Tiber"
You're using a one-line quote as evidence for mass-scale intermixing that we have no DNA evidence of?

>he thinks I'm going to repost the studies proving my point when I'm at home on my own time not being paid

Paypal me $100 and I'll consider educating your stupid ass.

Why i should? Wrong team won WW2.

So you don't have an actual argument to make. I have to wonder though, if you were going to just make shit up, why did you go for something as outlandish as "2000 years of Italians being bred into Syrians"? Do you have any idea the insane amount of large scale migration that would have required, across the sea, with pre-modern technology? The various Germanic tribes simply marched down and even they weren't able to so dramatically alter the gene pool of southern Italy as what you're supposedly claiming the Syrians did.

That was obviously hyperbole, you dipshit. Ask your 8th grade teacher why he doesn't do it for free.

OP here the movie ispired me into wan to unify west more than ever: i don't want we caucasian fight over petty things...please?

We have no idea what Nero actually looked like. The famous bust that everyone knows is full of symbolism such as the neck beard and the haircut.

It's ok user, Romulus and Remus never existed, they're just myth.

Who knows...

Btw all these USAniggers/spics questioning Italian DNA (supremacy) need to die. Why we let USAniggers dominatethe west? Everything wrong in clown world...we need to do to something.

>This is Polygon and Kotaku propaganda
Lmao, fuck off.

USApeople with European ancestry are ok...fuck everything else.

>let

haha

actually we do, he was famously blonde and blue eyed according to his contemporaries

Which ones? And even then, hair and eye color only say so much.