Which batman actor had the best suit?

Attached: Batman-actors.jpg (1493x989, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

batman.fandom.com/wiki/Gordon's_Daughter_(Hannah_Gunn)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keaton, no contest.

Keaton's costume did that weird thing where he was forced to purse his lips whenever he wore it. Like in the pic. It looks like he's perpetually trying to kiss the air. Did they make the mask a size too small by accident? Whatever the cause, it makes him look dumb.

top right

Would be Affleck if it didn't have that stupid texture and seams
Bale's is the least ridiculous looking
Keaton's is okay
the rest are garbage

Affleck's costume looks weird. People meme about the briefs, but without them the costume looks kind of odd. Almost naked.

Attached: dceu batsuit.jpg (1062x1600, 336K)

affleck

Clooney with the second suit

you're right, I didn't realize there were no briefs

fpbp

Tactical suit was good

the tactical suit looked like a copypaste of the suit from Arkham Origins. Which was mediocre in its' own series (pic related was the best).

Attached: arkham asylum batsuit.jpg (598x799, 36K)

>muh nostalgia

Keaton or Bale. I feel like the yellow oval background is pretty iconic(especially if you're a boomer), so I give the slight edge to Keaton's.
The oldest two are absolutely dreadful, especially the cowl. Adam West's isn't too far ahead of those, either. I don't like the super detailed torso/ab muscles on Kilmer's or Clooney's, not to mention the nipples.
Affleck's is solidly in third.

Attached: check em.jpg (900x900, 111K)

Yes, it looked like a copy of that, but that doesnt mean its bad, I think

The first two are legit spooky. If you saw either of those silhouettes coming towards you on a dark night you'd shit your pants.

I don't mind the nips that much.
It gives him a bit of classic Greek/Roman hero look.

Bales is the best and most aesthetic to me.

Question:
How much would be lost if, hypothetically, someone were to design a version of Batman's suit that went out of its way to show all the gadgets that he supposedly uses during his crimefighting?
Like, envision that the writers set out a menu/wheel for gadgets that Batman has access to, similar to the Arkham games. There's a set limit to how many he can hold at a time without swapping items out. All gadgets they put on the wheel must physically fit on his suit, on the prop itself.
I ask because I've thought about it and doing this would probably require modifying the suit to allow holsters for big items like the grappel gun or climbing line launcher and shit. Not to mention some kind of harness on the chest or back to put spare batarangs and shit.

How much would be lost if this were done? It always kind of bothers me when I see Batman pull shit out of literal thin air in the movies.

Attached: question.jpg (400x300, 14K)

a bit unfair to bale's suit, it wasnt really made to be in those light conditions. in the movies its usually in really dark environments with a lot of contrast from harsh light sources.

Attached: batman .jpg (618x412, 81K)

I always really liked Batman's bike in these movies. I'm not 100% a realismfag, but choosing a motorcycle to navigate narrow/crowded city streets and back alleys just seems sensible to me.

It looks like one of those gay one-pieces that soiboys wear.

Not really, I saw TDK as a kid and it's the one I'm most nostalgic for. Keaton's costume is just objectively the best

Bale, also the only Batman trilogy that explains a kino backstory behind the suit and its gadgets

Also whoever tought it was a good idea to put nipples on the suit should have been fired

>Also whoever tought it was a good idea to put nipples on the suit should have been fired
It was me, you're welcome

you sure?

Attached: alicia-silverstone-batgirl.jpg (1700x2102, 540K)

Val Kilmer

What would Christopher Nolan's batgirl be like?
What would Zach Snyder's batgirl be like?
What would Joss Whedon's batgirl be like?

>BvS
>Forever
>Burton Batman
>the rest
In that order

Attached: Harley.webm (1920x1080, 1M)

Bale’s Batman Begins suit easily

Attached: 2CD15B99-4112-4B43-B0F8-F6658E304AAE.jpg (584x671, 73K)

Joel Schumacher is a huge homosexual, hence the costumes.

Is it normal to think that the Arkham games have better suit/costume design than any of the movies, across the board?

Looks boring, Keaton's suit was better.

Nolans Gordon did have a daughter who was a background character.

batman.fandom.com/wiki/Gordon's_Daughter_(Hannah_Gunn)

this

Not at all. Rocksteady paid a lot of respect to the source material while putting their own spin on it resulting a great blend between faithful and something new. Movies tend to ditch the faithful for "creative vision"

Attached: 1544822086122.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

That's not the same, user.

It looks too oversexualized for a film aimed towards kids/teens and uncalled for imho

Would still suck them nips tho

I got you senpai

Attached: conroy.jpg (350x350, 38K)

Look up "man builds his own batsuit" om YouTube. He squeezed a good 15 gadgets on his suit and made it look compact and hidden

Yeah but in my opinion going out of your way to make it look compact and hidden takes less precedent than making sure that everything is as easy to access and put away as possible.

Absolutely based

sex and violence is what draws teens

Attached: scsa0.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

>Manjaw with harlot make up
No, thanks...

Attached: MY EYES!!!.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

The real question is who had the best jaw?

Attached: batjaw.jpg (1493x384, 279K)

West

wrong

you seem to know a lot about them
t.tranny