Did anybody notice when Buffy moved to UPN black actors also moved in?

Stopped watching then.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

Kendra predated that move by years.

why are incels so obsessed with black people

This. Stop noticing things.

Are they still planning to reboot the show with a black Buffy?

You mean Robin Wood? I thought his story was one of the best parts of the last few seasons. People needed to be reminded that Spike is not a good person and never was before he got a soul. Even then he never really paid for his crimes like Angel did. They even made a joke about him spending three months moaning in a basement over the summer.

Black actor didn't show up until like 3 seasons on UPN. Besides, fhere was a black slayer in the second season. OP is baiting.

Well upn was the black network at the time. But i only remember 1 black person when it went to upn. Who are you talking about?

if you had sex you'd be less obsessed with nogs

Not a black buffy. They are angling towards one of the potentials but the dumbasses don't even have a canon black leader in the comics.

No the very first episode of Season 6 has all these black vampires. Willow kills this obese black vampire. It was really just a sign that the show was getting blacked on a black network. Lost all interest immediately and its my least favorite season. Wood was annoying because he wasn't a good actor. His storyline was meh.

These are the losers who are obsessed with race. Shitposting on Yea Forums on a Tuesday morning.
>UPN
Probably close to 30 too, if not past it. LOL

>be a grown ass person most likely in his 30s or 40s
>look back to a show that ended more than 15 years ago to retroactively be outraged about something you couldn't even be bothered to actually quantify
If I were a moderator I'd delete this thread and ban you

I miss staying up late and watching these shows. Those were good times..sears catalog Blankets and comforters, late night Bob Villa roebuck tools.

Boomers absolutely seething.

There were black vampires in s2 lmao

Yes but it wasn't on a black network at the time so it didn't feel forced.

Buffy moved from WB to UPN.

The WB was basically just as much of a "black network" as UPN was. Both networks had a number of black family sitcoms like the Steve Harvey Show, Jamie Foxx Show, All About the Andersons, does anyone remember Smart Guy with with Taj Mowry? All of those were WB shows. WB was just as black as UPN was.

Then they literally merged into one network.

Wasn't that one black vamp that killed the dude in the drive thru like season 2? I know it was early. He didn't last long but was still there.

The WB’s programming was practically all black sitcoms prior to white people shows like 7th Heaven and Buffy coming along.

Mr Tibbs I think. But yeah, Buffy always had the occasional black actor mixed in. Kendra the Slayer and the first slayer were both black girls. Then there was the Black principal later on. Nothing wrong with having different ethnicities in the show. I mean, it's fucking set in southern california, not exactly a white utopia to begin with.

black people even used to make fun of WB and called it "We Black" network

What? Really? Ok someone list all the black shows on the WB. I remember nothing but black shows on upn...besides star trek and buffy.