TOMORROW AT THE FOURTH HOUR A FUNERAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD FOR GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR

>TOMORROW AT THE FOURTH HOUR A FUNERAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD FOR GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR
>NO PROSTITUTES, ACTORS OR UNCLEAN TRADESMEN MAY ATTEND

Attached: oo1pp.jpg (1087x619, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss that little nigga like you wouldn’t believe

>THE MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM
What did he mean by this?

>you will never be a fat roman newsreader who feeds on grapes and true roman bread, fed to you by slaves
>you will never pick and choose which slavefu girls to buy and have sex with

we need to go back

He had such a small part yet makes such a durable impression. Truly a good actor.

this was probably an insert by someone from jewish background because they can't fucking stop jizzing about how they've been around since ancient times and noone except them survived since those times

Having rejected his loving waifu Asuka, Moot Antony has coupled himself to the sorceress Google, promising her dominion of all Yea Forums!

That jew was gonna be important in the later seasons that never happened

>GAIUS JULIUS CEASAR
*Hand gestures*

except you know, a few dozen african tribes, han chinese, dravidians, assyrians

you're a pleb now and you'd be a pleb in Rome, too

Attached: 1562454921223.jpg (300x460, 33K)

I fail to see how he was going to be important

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
Never reply to me again retard.

the romans thought it was silly to only have one god

>only doing the slavegirls
>not doing the boys

Attached: gaiusjullisceasar.jpg (1324x702, 36K)

Up until like right fucking now the celts in Ireland and the scandies has lived in their spots in Europe since recorded history.

>since recorded history
Ireland didn't have any recorded history until the video camera was invented for them to record traveller fights

?

>retard
the while history of the world doesn't revolve around Jesus

I discovered halfway through writing the second season the show was going to end. The second was going to end with the death of Brutus. Third and fourth season would be set in Egypt. Fifth was going to be the rise of the Messiah in Palestine. But because we got the heads-up that the second season would be it, I telescoped the third and fourth season into the second one, which accounts for the blazing speed we go through history near the end. There's certainly more than enough history to go around.[28]

Fuck you retard, never reply to me ever again or I will rape you to death.

Mormons too.

well la di dah, Mr Park Avenue Manicure.

Good luck obtaining your citizenship by serving in Britain

Attached: B5F09A73-945C-47BF-8ABC-0A16EB5B66FC.jpg (300x450, 27K)

Thus proving my point

And Bad Solonius? Ashaboze... Thats off the table as well?

There actually was some weird fuckery where Caeser got aided by a fuckton of jews at the battle of the Nile who had convinced themselves Caeser would restore Judea