What is wrong with his eye?

what is wrong with his eye?

Attached: 8A2C51BB-6724-47FD-85A0-ABD353623A0A.jpg (895x1280, 217K)

Nothing

Attached: Haj al-Amin al-Husseini.jpg (309x450, 25K)

Lazy eye. Not uncommon.

Lazy eye is a thing for men approaching 45-50.

Learn what lazy eyes are fucking morons
It's literally just set lower in his skull than the other one

You’re a fucking idiot lmao. He has a lazy eye. It’s not “set lower in his skull.” The eye and surrounding muscles are just drooping lower than the other.

he looks weird with matching eyes

flaws in otherwise good looking faces actually make you better looking and more unique

he always keeps one eye on making kino

The right-side pictures give me an uncanny valley vibe.

He actually looks weird in the "fixed" image. Nobody has a completely symmetrical face.

kek

Last night I had a dream I was giving Ryan a rimjob. What does that mean?

sneed

with incels interlinked

It’s weird cuz girls are crazy about him but I always heard symmetry was important for an attractive face

Based and kinopilled

eh girls aren’t as crazy for him anymore. Yea Forums has essentially stolen the goose back

Attached: 68AAB47C-2B44-4E26-8DFA-0FDB847CFCFC.jpg (762x800, 258K)

Is he actually autistic?

fuggg you're right
maybe because we're used to him looking like on the left
but right pictures looks like an entirely different person its uncanny

Take a perfect pair of jeans, then have a machine tear them a little bit and splash some paint on them. Now you're stylin

Perfect symmetry causes uncanny valley. You want good symmetry but not too much.

The first one is just mirrored, which always looks weird since his face is just angled enough that he looks unnaturally thin.
The second one is the most minimally edited and it looks like the only mirrored his eye.
The bottom one is the worst since it looks like a deepfake and the rest of his face has that weird digital smoothing effect that realistic digital imagery usually has.

Looks generic and boring with the "fixed" eye.

I have the same thing going on. I guess it is a lazy eye but it doesn’t effect my vision. My whore ExGF said it got worse whenever I was drunk