I'm obsessed with you

>i'm obsessed with you
>uhh I was obsessed with you BECAUSE I was obsessed with this girl who was obsessed with you
FUCK. OFF. JUST LET STEVE HAVE THE GIRL.

Attached: ST3-Production-Still-4-copy.jpg (780x578, 185K)

Excuse me OP we respect women and Lesbians here on Yea Forums ESPECIALLY if they're cute

If Steve doesn’t bag a sweet lil’ cutie next season, we riot...

> tfw Robin will never be your girlfriend

I like her. She's beautiful in a non-conventional way.

Attached: 32456789.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

She's just beautiful user, stop trying to confuse your dick

Yeah, I’d definitely sniff her underpants.

Just make her bi-sexual, problem solved

I like the sound of her voice.

then he'd become terrible like blackie and mike

did nobody tell finn and MBB that normal people don't kiss like they were kissing?

The problem with blackie and mike is that they're still portrayed as boys who don't know that relationships can be more than just romance shit. Robin would be a bro girlfriend.

Also I didn't know she was Ethan Hawke's daughter

What an awful show

that nigga gay

Poorly done bait and switch where the switch fails to logically recontextualize the bait, especially considering the truth serum hadn't been puked out when Robin was needlessly obtuse

tbf blackie was terrible back when he was single, just a dumb, unrealistic character.

They had to do awkward kisses because they're kids, Finn is an awkward nerd faggot and Eleven is retarded and autistic. She's barely knows how to act like a normal human.

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 178K)

If I was mike, i'd convince El that sex was a totally normal thing to do at their age

My nigga.

Attached: 1562477878143.png (540x491, 618K)

>Max and the Nigger never kissed this season
Thank God. The brothers are based and redpilled.

I’m on the last episode and heard about some sort of music number incoming? I’m a little worried

They all dance to "this is how we do it" as the credits roll

Dustin and his girlfriend sing the Neverending Story theme over the radio.

Lol so many pathetic betas on here projecting their frustrations with women through steve

Just get a life and have sex nerds

They should've showed him remembering the uncut version where she first tried singing the song to him while gargling his hairy balls at summer camp

Robin is so cute she melts my heart