What if they invade gondor? Just rohan vs gondor, 1on1, who would win?

What if they invade gondor? Just rohan vs gondor, 1on1, who would win?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Sneed, of course

You should start and try to take down the whole board, not only simpsons threads. Let's just fuck up everything, for everyone. Forever.

What if the films had any type of logical consistency? What if they weren't full of plot holes?

How come his hair became all combed and pristine after the darkness was banished? Is it really that easy to cure ageing? How come Gandalf still looks like such an old geriatric then?

I thought it was like Saruman taking control of and merging with him to do so, not him actually aging

Then why didn't Saruman get younger?

that doesn't make sense

But what about the rohirim menus ?

Only a fool would meet Rohan on an open field

>Nothing ever dampens your spirits does it Sam?

Attached: 1555202235533.png (704x800, 264K)

I'm starving

Attached: orc.png (596x333, 168K)

rohan, gondor would be starved out hiding in their forts

Well if Saruman merged with him, then Theoden merged with Saruman. So if Theoden looks all old cause of Saruman, then Saruman should look younger because of Theoden

yeah i meant like a one way merging, saruman hopping over to edoras with his mighty wizard powers and merging into theoden, while his physical self remains in isengard

yeah but would rohan be capable of a siege?

How would a bunch of horses break through that big white nipple building (minis tarteth)

It's a visual representation of Saruman's corruption, not literal ageing. Evil in LOTR universe often corrupts the very appearance of things and people, hence for example Mouth of Sauron, who has a disgusting, rotten mouth from speaking lies on Sauron's behalf.

Realtalk though, what are the implications of menus existing in the lord of the rings universe?

There are taverns etc which serve food, a menu isn't unusual.
The uruks knowing what a menu is - that's weird.

It's a representation of the corruption that Saruman bring to his mind. Are you being facetious?

What does facetious mean?

Saruman must be a thousand years old, taking a few decades in average wont make a difference

homosexual

Depends on their tax policy

Theoden King is no match for Stewart

realistically? Gondor, they are depicted as mid medieval age while Rohan is still in the Viking Era. Gondor had a much bigger city and infantry, archers, cavalry, and siege engines. Rohan only has cavalry.

In Universe, Rohan, because pike blocks are a joke in the Jackon movies, and everybody just charge straight ahead at full speed in battles.

Gondor has bigger population, bigger defenses, a total war economy, soldiers with years of experience fighting against Mordor, better equipment...

Gondor = Rome
Rohan = Gaul

Rohan would put up a good fight but I think Gondor would ultimately win. Still I wouldn't underestimate the power of guerilla warfare. Maybe Rohan would be able to fend off direct annexation but I don't see how they could realistically invade Gondor, siege cities like Minas Tirith and Osgiliath, and capture/hold them.