Yep, I'm thinking he's back

Yep, I'm thinking he's back

Attached: 49823480324839028.jpg (1000x1000, 344K)

I for one will never give this rapist a dime.

>no one in the audience
how fitting for a literal rapist

Jeez. Guy rapes one chick and he deserves to be punished for life? get over it

>Dude, wear a Metallica tshirt, also push the point you were targeted by feminists, you're going to rake it in

That was a fucked up story, he's such a pig

Will he shit on the floor then wipe his ass with his hand then hop on a pc to write ass code? That might be funny.

>shakie camera

Watching it right now. He lost it. He's copying Dave Chapelle's mannerisms

He never had it to begin with. His MSG special was one of the worst I've ever seen.

>he lost it
He never had it in the first place

That story was retarded and obviously not rape/assualt, but it still soured me on him. His whole thing before was I'M A FEMINIST SEE MEN HOW IT'S EASY NOT TO BE CREEPY TOWARDS WOMEN HUH? I'M SO MUCH MORE AWARE THAN YOU. Than this story comes out about him being a dick and using some loser groopy just to fuck her. There's nothing wrong with it per se, just don't act like you're a houlier than thou in your stand up.

Open bobs and vegene.

this

Attached: 27459418_135621133918172_3320036510475584177_n.jpg (537x536, 100K)

No shit you zoomer moron stop taking such oblivious bait for poltards

Your post doesn't make sense. How does him fucking a groupie who turned out to be crazy make him creepy towards women or not a feminist?

LOL RACISM AM I RIGHT GUYS?

He plied her with white wine then gave her the claw.

He wrote a book called "Modern Love" and tried to fashion himself a relationship guru. Then he responds to a woman's hesitance to sleep with him by offering her more alcohol. The fact that he's a zero-game Pajeet after all that wokery is just hilarious.

Oh you dont wanna have sex with me? How about I show you the claw move.

>She says Ansari began making a move on her that he repeated during their encounter. “The move he kept doing was taking his two fingers in a V-shape and putting them in my mouth, in my throat to wet his fingers, because the moment he’d stick his fingers in my throat he’d go straight for my vagina and try to finger me.” Grace called the move “the claw.”

Because his responce to her being uncomfortable to fuck him was lame jokes(didn't he say shit like "oh this wine counts as another date?") and to offer her more alcohol. It's very sleazy and lame, which is like this user said is against the whole "i'm a cool sensitive dude that understand you" schtick he's pushing.

wew his crowd work is SO bad
he's doing a bit about michael jackson and has a kid in the front row and he's got no idea what to do with it

he did fuck her in the end tho, no? i guess it werked

What kind of sicko brings a kid to a known rapists show?

forced her to give him a blowjob and she left immediately

forced to give him a footjob and she left immediately

>forced
yeah sure grace

yes and Harvey never hurt anyone

You make the mistake of assuming that everyone here is Indian. That's not normal behavior, I assure you.

Metallica must disavow. Shame on him for trying to taint and smear their name. So who is this poo anyway?

Hasahn Manjini. latest woke comedian.

I generally liked the special, but wow I never noticed how grating his voice is. Also he went WAY too deep on the serious parts.

Justice is the best metallica album

women just find indians disgusting

You misspelled master of puppets

he would still be pandering to feminists and doing "dude us guys are terrible" if it werent for what happened. now he's going to pander the other way because he has no other option. Dont even watch it.

DIRECTED BY SPIKE JONZE
WHAT THE FUCK

>something happened to him and it changed him
>that's why he sucks
so either he is a SJW and he's shit or he is no longer a SJW and he's shit

Between this and that Stuber movie bombing, bye bye currynigger

Spike has always been a no-talent hack. Dunno why you're surprised.