Would you watch an Indy Anna Jones movie?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-09-18-06-04.png (1439x2291, 1.95M)

Why not a new character?

based fellow Note poster

Here's my hot take:

Instead of watching a reboot of something but with a different race or gender...how about we get something entirely new that doesn't rely on being sequel bait?

Oh. What's that? It's Hollywood? Sorry, I guess that's not possible.

I was getting tired of all the novel adaptations to film, but in light of shit like Nocturnal Animals, I'm all for it in favour of the usual bullshit we've been getting the last decade or so.

Attached: 1375147595489.jpg (499x314, 17K)

LESLIE JONES as Indianapolis Jonez

If they'd male Indiana Jones movie, I think they'd have to consider a different name for the heroine first. I dunno, Tomb Raider or something

>female Indiana Jones
Lara Croft?

Attached: Sab.gif (540x328, 1.08M)

If the nigress gets it im gonna be mad

Lmao what if the chink gets it?

Tia Carrere

If she has a nice body im fine with it. Good torrent material

Remember when Spielberg called it Indiana Joan as if the surname indicates gender?
Also, Indiana ish the dog'sh name

>Tessa Thompson
Idris Elba

And ruin the whole meaning behind his character, great job Hollywood

that's what Tomb Raider is holy shit

Brown Lucy Liu had a whole tv show about being Indiana Jones why not use her character

Why no this just create a new character ?

hahahahah
what?

Why is this pig face in everything? Im not a /pol/ brainlet, I couldnt care less that shes black, but why the fuck is this ugly piggu in FUCKING EVERYTHING???

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 13.40.48.png (204x256, 77K)

She did reasonably well in Thor. They tried again in MIB. MIB4 sucked...
We might not see her much anymore.

How about that Charlie's Angels reboot though? Fucking Kristen Stewart and some literal who's, lol.

Attached: 1188464841733.gif (300x236, 2.54M)

>Hollywood
>new ideas

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 34K)

gal gadot

rat skull

I remember in grade school I wrote stories about Indiana Jones's granddaughter. I also had a Ghostbuster team with girls on it. Congrats on catching up to my gradeschool fanfic, Hollywood.

Attached: IMG_20190302_024053.jpg (600x800, 97K)

It's called Lara Croft it's litteraly a female Indiana Jones

>uses unoriginal image macro
I mean you're not wrong

>Tomb Raider

Who's to say a female Indiana Jones shouldn't be played by a man?

I'd watch an Indiana Jones-esque adventure movie starring Carrie Coon, yes.
But any genderswap-remake is dumb and doomed to fail, just make a new movie.
Just look at the new Tomb Raider where they made Lara Croft into a dude, looks retarded.

Hemsworth and Hiddleston were both relative nobodies before Thor.

Well then Lara Croft can be played by a man then right?

Attached: 654783952305.png (435x580, 608K)

Female Indiana Jones, i wonder what could it be....maybe she has a pony tail, shorts, green tank top and two guns? Her name could be Laura, Lyra, Leera or something

Already happened with the last reboot.

Um no, Tomb Raiders is a satirical comment on patriarchal reinforcement of gender roles and toxic masculinity while Indiana Jones is a cryptic anti-academic tale with a raunchy try at esoterism

What, did you only play the new games?

Oh no what ever will we do ;D

I do not «play» games, I study them, I master them

He clearly missed the meta commenting, what a pleb.

Attached: Baby-Laugh.jpg (550x458, 22K)

Her and Gina Rodriguez are the new Idris Elba. White people push them into every fancasting because they're the only POC they know and they want to make themselves feel better.

you already know it

Attached: leslie_jones.jpg (928x523, 61K)

Biel

Attached: fd93d47f2f4eb293e897d9cc61d3b357.jpg (2336x3504, 435K)

>Gina Rodriguez
I don't think so? Had to look her up, but the Virgin actress is not someone I've seen in any movies that I can think of in the last couple years?
Isn't she in the same category as the Ugly Betty actress? Good diversity hires for TV but not for films?

Idris Elba is way bigger than either of them. I'm not arguing that he's any better than them. Just saw a Fast & Furious trailer where he's a Crackdown agent or something against Rock and Statham. Looks like forgettable trash...but whatever. He's already done films that are more memorable than whatever is coming out now. Right?

Attached: 1395188104925.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

I hope they cast Tessa Thompson.
I love to hate her mangled manface.

literally who? Is she new?

I wouldn't mind an Indy film

>Indy fathered a daughter but was always distant, adventuring and never with her
>She grew bitter and they arent in speaking terms
>Indy is in a retirement home, alcoholic and alone
>Some old villain comes around for revenge and takes Indy hostage
>His daughter has to find some treasure or they'll kill her father
>They bond over the film and punished Indy cries in the end

Attached: miserable.jpg (1135x941, 332K)

I hope you're joking
Good night

Attached: 1562204254454.jpg (225x225, 6K)

She's Cinderella.

Not gonna lie: Seeing Zhang Ziyi there, I thought the notion of a Chinese "Indiana Jones"-equivalent being tailed by 1930/1940s Imperial Japanese with the risk of getting caught and Nanking-ed, kind of had potential.

have sex

I agree, but I shudder at the thought of the immense China pandering the film would have, especially if they wanted to film on-location in this or that part of China.
I bet and kind of hope they're going there eventually, though. I mean when they're done swapping genders and rehashing ideas or exploiting European folklore (the parts that haven't been stolen by Disney yet). Just turn to a random page of the Three Kingdoms romance and have them search for whichever artifact is mentioned there, or go hunting for Cao Cao's tomb. The source material is rich and basically untapped.

Attached: The Simpsons [6x21] The PTA Disbands.avi_snapshot_02.08_[2015.10.05_19.16.12].jpg (320x240, 23K)

>Tessa Thompson
Is she a real life meme? Why is Hollywood obsessed with her, aside from producers shoehorning her into every project to trick the public into thinking this mutt is attractive