It's another "truman tries to look like a gentleman in the same room as a cute woman he wants to marry but that he will...

>it's another "truman tries to look like a gentleman in the same room as a cute woman he wants to marry but that he will never see again" episode
This is getting boring...

Attached: the-truman-show.jpg (620x400, 50K)

>it's another "Truman whips out his dick and impresses the hell out of the ladies in the room"

>Truman imagines playing an 80s ballad he hears on the radio as the singer/lead guitar in front of his coworkers and other girls at the bar are dancing and obviously into him but Truman looks at the girl he likes and other female coworkers and they're suprised/impressed and get into the song by the second verse and then afterwards he kisses his crush
Episode

>it's another "Truman hates his retail job with passion and daydreams about killing every stupid customer he encounters, especially the eastern European ones, and can't stomach the fact that people even consider them human at all"

A bit extreme for a family oriented program desu

That doesnt even make sense user

>it's another truman masturbates seven times in a day episode
surely he can't keep doing this EVERY day?

>Its another ten episodes before an episode where Truman tries to take the girl he likes out on a date again

This is fucking bullshit he's gonna lose the girl at this rate.

>truman is dating
this show has lost all relatability

>it’s the episode when Truman is trying to join the Air Force and get back into school so he can escape a life of being a manual laborer
I hope this arc ends well the last year has been horrible for Truman’s back and knees

Attached: 216E309D-6319-48C2-9E91-C62ED6775B07.png (747x686, 62K)

>It's another 'Truman keeps joking and hinting about how depressed he is as a cry for help but nobody answers' episode
Can we just end this shit already?

>it's a Truman gets drunk and dances alone in his room episode

>it's a truman interacts with people episode
i really can't relate to this at all, who the hell is the target audience here?

What did Truman mean by this?
Like is he imagining himself being all proper and stoic, and that the girl will be so impressed that she'll come over and introduce herself to him, and then take every initiative to further a relationship with Truman despite his illogical standoffish-ness, until he finally feels comfortable enough around her to let down his guard and enter a long and happy marriage, thus validating to his family and peers that he isn't gay or a forever alone virgin and will pass on his genes?

>it's a truman posts sneed on Yea Forums episode
never gets old

>that episode where Truman discovers sex is way worse than just jerking off

Attached: 1550416963356.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

I think he wants to make the approach and tries to ensure a good first impression but never really does anything.

>that episode where Truman realizes that years of jacking of to obscure fetish fantasies have left him unable to get hard from normal sex

See you at MEPS on monday faggot, ill be wearing the sneed shirt

>its a truman is convinced he's gonna win the lottery so he does nothing to improve his life....for the past 12 years
12 years? really? that shit got boring 6 months in

>its a Truman posts in a thread and it immediately dies episode

>its a Truman doesn't know whether to text or ring the girl he went on a date with because he has no way to distinguish between too cold and too clingy episode

I will bet you are the army recruiter you cocksuck

>it's a truman masturbates to trannies and fingers his butthole before his wife gets home episode

>it's a truman argues with his wife and silently smiles at the gun in his sock draw while while she's sleeping episode

One of the best episodes of the series honestly.

At the airport right now going to the states so that I could actually enlist, for real

I've seen this one a million times. Makes you think.

>It's another Truman tries to hide his serial killing by burying the actors bodies in the backyard so the studio has to pay off the families of his victims and the Government to not shut down the show and arrest Truman and hire mercenaries to kill anyone who tries to break into the set to kill Truman to stop his reign of terror without him finding out
How does he keep getting away with it?

>It’s a Truman desperately tries to change his life and then rewards himself for a few days of good behaviour by reverting to all his bad habits episode

I....ah I haven’t seen this one

What country are you from? I forgot the US military is essentially a mercenary force now

It's was the Christmas special

Am American, just went to college in canada and failed. Feelsbadman

I'd love to see that season user

>it's another Truman spends all day watching youtube videos of other people being creative and wishes he can be like them when we know he has the skills necessary but not the motivation nor willpower to change his life episode

I hope he'll figure it out one day

>it´s a truman finally gets the courage to ask a girl for a coffee but she just reads his message and doesn´t answer episode.
fucking truman, people are starting to think you´re gay

> it’s a true man was sober for two months and finally get his life on track then went to a Fourth of July party have a couple drinks and has been drunk every day sense.
Really thought he would’ve learned his lesson already. Just repeating story arcs at this point.

>its a "Truman planning his suicide for when his parents die" episode
very relatable

>we know he has the skills necessary
[citation needed]

>it's another truman smokes weed and starts fapping for an hour but can't find a good video to finish to episode

Attached: 1558383032153.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>Truman loves his parents
>Truman doesn't hate them with passion for bringing him into this world and divorcing while also making him live in borderline poverty
I think I've missed some seasons, the story doesn't make sense to me

>it’s another Truman fapped for 30 seconds and already came and didn’t even really enjoy it episode

Attached: 91342208-8F15-4E58-9C44-9E139E0E4065.png (742x516, 423K)

>it's a Truman wanks to midna anal pics and feels disgusted with himself the moment cum lands on the tissue episode
>it's a Truman contemplates if creature like him is even worthy of anyone's love episode

Attached: 1472234179236.jpg (359x473, 39K)

>it's another Truman looked at degenerate fetishes 4 times today and drank in between to hide the fact if how he will never escape being able to make it in life.
Maybe the next season will be better

Attached: 1562549486252.jpg (807x867, 101K)

>the Halloween special where Truman didn't go out and didn't do anything even though he had multiple friends offer

>its another "truman settles for a woman he doesn't really like because he's been starved for affection for years, and soon after someone much better starts showing him attention but he doesn't do anything, because despite his complete lack of emotional attachment he doesn't want to break another girl's heart" episode
>that girl ends up breaking up with him later in the season anyway
Im not sure why they reused this plot, really shows a lack of character development.

>it's a Truman failed on quitting smoking again and drinks his life away as he scrambles to find work to replace his shit temp job that's ending and keeps going 5 times a day to his obscure degenerate fetishes
Man the begining episodes of this series really showed him having some potential in life too

Attached: 1562130589004.png (286x438, 43K)

>its a "truman gets invited to an office party and gets completely hammered" episode
>everyone at work avoids him afterwards, but he doesn't remember what he did or said

Attached: 1554426485110.jpg (750x730, 57K)

>It's another "Truman contemplates completely cutting off his ex but can't do it because the truth is, despite everything, she is everything he wants in a woman after numerous failed relationships" episode.
They've been running this plot since October of last year. Fucking do it, Truman.

Attached: 1534151971250.jpg (900x900, 46K)

>it's another Truman gets 0 (You)s in a thread episode

do people really regularly get blackouts from drinking? I only had that once when I was almost ready for hospital, but even then I could slowly reconstruct what happened when talking to people. And I have been drunk a loooooot of times in my life.

some people are more susceptible to them than others

i've only had like 2 blackouts in my whole life and even then it was only for a short period, one was waking up in my own vomit in bed and no memory of how i got there

>it's another truman pretend he's working but in reality he's just browsing the web, truman hates his job but he's to afraid too quit it because than he has to actual get a real job

Attached: 1550931671651.png (248x204, 13K)

>it's yet another truman is neeting at home after failing out of uni episode
Where are they even going with this plotline? They've written themselves into such a corner but there are still like 60 more seasons planned. Could we be looking at an early cancellation for The Truman Show?

here's your plot twist

Not today Truman

How did Truman get to 21 years of age without even trying to approach a woman romantically? This show needs some love in it already, or I'll stop watching

>it’s Tuesday so Truman is getting the taco special for lunch
Based

Attached: 3BA85F3B-4CB7-4B74-8A5E-2E4938D9990B.jpg (865x526, 55K)

>Could we be looking at an early cancellation for The Truman Show?
Maybe if Truman enlists and gets blown the fuck out in some shithole out there? Has the last laugh at his terrified comrades that are trying to comfort him because they didn't know he was suicidal.

>it's another truman has hemorrhoids but hates going to doctors

>it's another Truman spends a couple hours shitposting on a thread about the main character of that one shitty movie spending a couple hours shitposting on a thread about the main character of that one shitty movie spending a couple hours shitposting on a thread about the main character of that one shitty moviespending a couple hours shitposting on a thread about the main character of that one shitty movie

>It's another "Truman narrowly avoids being hit by a white truck ask it bisects a 12 year old girl and the drive screams about Allah and Death to America episode"
At first it was dark and edgy, now it's just getting boring and predictable.

>Like every Tuesday ever since he dropped out of college, Truman goes to a shitty chinese all you can eat buffet for lunch, sits in a lone table by the corner and silently weeps alone as he contemplates the meaning of his pitiful, meaningless existence
That's it, I'm sending a very angry letter to the studio.

>it's an innawoods episode
I get that the "psychobilly junkie and his self-loathing gay son" side characters are a modern subversion of Green Acres, but they were only kind of funny the first couple times. Now it's just forced.

the plot twist really ruined the show for me

Is that Jihadi Truman driver supposed to care about that 12 year old girl? I'm mean America gave no fucks about his 12 year old daughter when it droned her ass.

>equating Truman show politics to real life politics
This thread's getting a bit too autistic for me.

>those episodes where truman daydreams while drunk, listening to youtube, that hes a world champion boxer/fighter who unites his city, rising through the ranks over a music video before becoming world champ
>those hilarious juxtaposition when the song ends and hes sitting, drunk in his bedroom before clicking another youtube song and delving back into his fantasy where he left off
kino.

>it's a Truman's internet friend who he was looking forward to meeting in a month gets outted as a literal pedophile rapist and he had no idea episode

Not gonna lie, that episode sounds kino as fuck

>it's a Truman wanted to ask this girl out at the coffee shop next to his retail slave job but she changes jobs and he swears he'll ask her out if he sees her again and she starts working there again and he sees her today and is still too chicken shit to ask her out
I think he's afraid of being happy

Seahaven nevertheless seemed like a comfy place to live. Was it necessary for producers to add black and arab actors? The mixed family that moved into the house in front of Truman's seemed too forced, and what about that Truman now has a blacked account?
Mark my words, in the next season Meryl will have a black lover

Thanks, friends. Was getting kinda tired of this re run

Attached: 1561247152040.jpg (960x960, 169K)

usually only happens when i mix it with drugs like xanax or pot, but it has happened once or twice from particularly heavy drinking. Usually not a total blackout, but it can definitely get patchy.

Wait, I saw that ep already, didn't the season end with Truman accepting he wasn't made for uni and starting to send his resume for code monkey jobs?