Why is this board complete trash?

Seriously, almost everyone here is insufferable! It's just filled with pedantic contrarians and pretentious philistines...
What's the appeal?

Attached: Get a life.jpg (180x180, 8K)

sneed

New?

No, just can't take it anymore.

So you are new.

funny, but I'm looking for a serious answer: What's the point? Day after day, year after year, why keep coming back to this cesspool of film-school dropout retards?

Have sex

Because I have nothing better to do and this place is addicting.
This site hasn't been fun for me since 2014
But you know the saying

lol newfag

I wish...I fucking wish I was an innocent newfag and I hadn't poured years of my life into back and forth arguments and discussion over bullshit like 90's cartoons and goddamn Quentin Tarantino movies.

As I've had sex more I've realized the futility of this place and all of its trivialities. Huh, maybe thats the answer to my question. No one who browses this board gets fucking laid

Hey! My mom says I'm cool...

Do americans really do this?

came to post this

people here are somewhat fun, and you dont have to mess with stupid e drama because no one has any connection to their other posts

The fact that there IS drama though is part of my point, almost everyone here is some form of troglodyte

Yea Forums is 98% incels, do u think anyone whould be here if they had acces to pussy???

STAND IN THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE

>unironically using exclamation marks
>>>/reddit.com/

>troglodyte
reddit

>As I've had sex
nice larp

Believe me or don't but the one thing that I find worse than this board is reddit, fuck those soulless hypocritical cunts.
It's actually easy when you actually go outside and talk to people.

maybe you should stop being a pussy

And now, Chris Elliot's best work after 2000

Attached: 169abby_elliot_l1.jpg (400x500, 61K)