Whitewashing

There has still been infinitely more whitewashing than blackwashing in the history of cinema.
When a black girl is cast to play the role of a fictional cartoon mermaid, one of the intentions is to help other groups of people be able to have positive role models and in turn come out to be more balanced people in society.
for decades pocs have not had such opportunities. it is hypocritical to stop them from having such role models and then blaming them when they act in ways less than stellar.

Attached: whitewashing.jpg (857x490, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=47511 johnny depp&kin=64436 elizabeth key
the-american-interest.com/2016/01/11/was-america-built-by-slaves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There have been infinitely more cases of white people creating civilizations than black people. Blacks should thank their lucky stars every day that they get to live in the whites' world and have whites subsidize their lives.

Johny is have native american blood. Mayor is cyborg.

Thats cool and all....
But why did disney pick such a hideous actress?
Why did disney pick a alcohol fetal syndrome woman?

Attached: 1562660471350.png (761x850, 584K)

So basically in your ideal world, blacks should be 2nd class citizens?
you do know the obvious repurcussions of that?
eruptions ad crime will increase if they feel they are not given an equal opportunity.
also blacks where instrumental in the creation & growth of America.
without blacks, America would not have reached a quarter of it's wealth level

America is 70% white.
Blacks are 13%
Latinos are 20%

Why is every change a black actor now?
America makes white movies because its mostly white.
Africa should make their own movies then

>do you want to make money?
>no
>cast a black main character

perceptions of beauty vary.
one man's meat.
plus it's an underage girl, they are not supposed to be sex objects.

They commit 50% of violent crime already. Even with you liberals pandetibg to them.
Blacks commit the most abortions and are the poorest. Even thought they have affirmative action
What then? Will this movie get black kids to go to college?

Who said anything about sex? I never said she needed giant tits.
Im talking about her face. She looks like an alien fish.

Attached: 1562660801663.jpg (540x756, 67K)

Disney is going to get allot of lawsuits when all those little black girls get inspired by the new movie

This movie willl get black kids to water. Its a trap.

different possibilities.
it could be an issue of pendulum swinging.
blacks were historically the most marginalized.
i love lucy had a latino major co'star.

also it could simply be that they are the most intriguing choice artistically.

>pandetibg to them
>commit the most abortions
>Even thought they have affirmative action

You sure you're not a shadowman yourself, breh?

>103%
your math is slightly fucked

People complained about whitewashing tho, fair is fair snowflake

Africa does make their own movies, as do most nations and they don’t have this regarded, subversive idea of “diversity” forced into them. OP doesn’t give a fuck about black people, she’s just a tool.

i don't want to turn this into a /pol/ thread.
the simple issue is, everyone needs positive role models.
she looks fine to me

In my ideal world, blacks would not exist.
>without blacks, America would not have reached a quarter of it's wealth level
Without blacks, America would not be nearly as bankrupt as it is now.

Attached: race fiscal stats.jpg (1064x804, 104K)

Yeah he over represented black people who are even lower than 13%

>2nd class citizens
5th class at best, kiddo.

This. OP is being a slimy cunt.

>OP doesn’t give a fuck about black people,
i'm only showing you how balance is fair.
name one major black character in major cinema before the 80s.
name just one positive major male role model
name one female sex symbol.?

what does it do to a generation if they are raised to idolize another group and are unable to self initiate as the good guys

It was explained days ago - Beyoncé was given a day in the casting as part of the deal to join the Lion King cast because Disney cannot afford for it to underwhelm the box office. Naturally the racist cunt wanted whey gone and her ugly boggle eyed protégée was handed the role.

Before 1980 is a different story. And even then there was black television. Its just that the black characters didnt become popular amongst the entirety of america. Its just a question of merit. If there was a marylin monroe level sexy black woman she would have become popular, but there wasnt and there isnt.

>i don't want to turn this into a /pol/ thread.
>the simple issue is, everyone needs positive role models

And blacks got princess and the frog.
They just got Black Panther, right?
Nick Fury, falcon, all of wakanda

Where is the muslim princess, where is the indian princess? Where is the eskimo princess
Hollywood keeps adding blacks to everything even thought blacks make up a tiny portion of their audience.
Do we need every fucking diversity replacement to be black? No.

U dont think blacl people can emphatize or see themselves in white people or vice versa? Thats pretty racist user

>i'm only showing you how balance is fair
Yeah, balance is fair in an industry that refuses to hire hispanics and asians or indians but it bows down to blacks.

Balance right?

I don't understand the Scarlet one since it's supposed to be a cyborg and doesn't have to be Asian.

consider: neither is ok. just cast characters who look like the roles they're adapting, there is literally no reason not to. i'd rather see authenticity than a recognizable name on a poster. i'd be inclined to give a pass to characters who change over the course of their franchise like the doctor or even james bond.

Or disney is just doing this casting for the controversy? To get more woke ticket sales?

And blacks made civilization long before white people. Whites should thank their lucky stars every day that they get to live in a world founded by blacks

First of all, art isn’t subject to Communist rules in the West, artists are supposed to have freedom here, you don’t get to dictate the cast based on racial or sexual quotas, subversive activists and their “karma/equality” narrative need to be thrown from helicopters.
All the black characters I love before the 80’s are characters like Coffy, but you’re having to go back over 30 years to support your argument... I’m not sure why you expect old, conservative Hollywood to have catered to a population that isn’t even a quarter of the American population today and is even lower or non existent in the rest of the nations of the West?

Ghost in the shell was boycotted and flopped.
The lone ranger movie got people mad and flopped
The emma stone movie had people chimping out and flopped

Lets hope to god this ghetto mermaid flops as well

Attached: 1562633427631.jpg (750x420, 65K)

>historically inaccurate : the post

Black peoples were the first human, they built kingdom, pyramids, invented medecine maths and science.
White is literally a mutation from black. Yeah a mutation, like cancer cell, you read it right

>that source
Kill urself hun xx

They’re barrel scraping so they’re ignoring facts.

HOL UP

Yeh but we also don't need every single one to be white. You are right that the representation of other races and/or nationalities should be more diverse than white/black, but the controversy is most of the time just due to the fact that the casted actor isn't white.

Whitewashing has always been retarded, the point is: so is blackwashing. But for some reason (we all know why) blackwashing is still ok.
The whole point of Depp being the heya-heya was to ride on Pirates-fame. The movie was shit for numerous reasons, not because whitewashing, but it sure as shit didn't help having a white playing a red.

>Johnny Depp
>White

What's the Emma Stone movie?

Ariel might have the most iconic look out of all the princesses. Her red hair is a signature look. Shes one of the prettiest princesses.
Ariel has a lot of fans due to her innocence. When you see someone cosplay as her, she is one of the most recognizable characters in the disney archive.

Disney picked the wrong character to blackwash. Hispanics are pretty furious over this. So are the asians and white women.
This is not even the alt right or neckbeards. No one outside america is going to accept this. Ariel had the most iconic look and disney fucked everyone over.

You black people would have been fine with a black rapunzel or a black Cinderella or even a black mulan movie.

You just wanna see a black face in a movie regardless of who it is. You dont care who they change. You just wanted a change for the sake of change.
Ariel fans actually loved her. I grew up loving her.
Fuck you and i hope it flops. Im fucking sick of black people

Attached: 1562654984002.jpg (960x856, 75K)

>there are only white and black people
ayy, best emma and scarjo were about asians

Whitewashing is just as bad as blackwashing, nobody is arguing that. Two wrongs don't make a right

She played some Hawaiian girl that has ti do with the army or something

All we needed was a pretty actress, that was all. We just needed someone attractive. The controversy would not be as bad.
Imagine a young stacey dash as the mermaid. Fucking disney.

Attached: 42bb52fbf60b43b3a1ef9e58fb5e9997.jpg (700x525, 43K)

WHITEWASHING DOESNT MEANT TURNING SOMETHING WHITE

YOUS ARE ALL UNCULTURED AMERICAN RETARDS

Yes let's find the whitest "black" girl because you don't find black features attractive.

imagine gatekeeping being black

Imagine being upset that a teenage actress doesn't make your dick get hard so you dislike the movie

Nobody does. Not even black guys

Attached: 1562390041435.png (498x483, 80K)

>because you don't find black features attractive
who does ?
do black men find them attractive ?

Source?

Imagine wanting to destroy the 30 year old legacy of a beloved disney princess just because there arent enough black people on your tv and blacks have the mentality of babies about itb

>eruptions ad crime will increase
MORE?!

>destroy the 30 year old legacy

Um, hyperbole much? You're more vested in a "beloved Disney princess" than Disney themselves.

>Latinos are 20%
*Latinos* are not a race and I doubt they are less than 30/35% right now

This movie is just a fad. No one will consider this the real little mermaid.
Everyone will forget this exists in a year.
The real Ariel will always be pic related. This movie might as well be an alternate universe. A fan made movie. A fake. Poser ariel.

Attached: 1562631955093.png (226x587, 262K)

>Ariel fans actually loved her. I grew up loving her.
are you a girl?

I know math is hard for your people but the original came out in 1989. It has been 30 years if your little mind can believe that.

>you don't find black features attractive.
nobody does not even blacks

>TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 47A78C43-8AF1-4ACC-893D-90C19E1679FA.jpeg.jpg (640x640, 127K)

Yeah user, the 30 year old thing is what I was calling hyperbole. Smdh.

that nigga chucky looks cool

Then why are rap videos full of sheboons with gigantic asses?

cheaper than white women ?

>This bitch looks like a BRATZ doll

Attached: 20190700910.jpg (246x314, 59K)

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Good thing you're a fag from Yea Forums who will never mate and your race will be eradicated through years of procreation.

CHUNGY

Attached: 20190709_001458.jpg (213x302, 48K)

Attached: usfaces.png (2284x2200, 231K)

I wonder how this would look if they separated/differentiated between Southeast Asians and Indians. Assuming it's real in the first place.

she looks like some kind of space alien. i've got mad jungle fever but jesus man, it's rough to find one good picture of her.

How the fuck can you talk shit about black people when you cant even add retard hahahaha.

Blacks will be killed by hispanics and muslims. You will be the first to go after whites

You round it up

Aladdin literally takes place in the middle east senpai. Theres also Mulan and Pocahontas.

No because they arent white people and their life is based around that because of cucks like you.

>because whitewashing happened, we should blackwash to make it ok
with so many brainlets, its no wonder this shit happened

IT'S ALL FABRICATED
NO ONE CARES

STOP FALLING FOR NEW MARKETING TACTICS

>Asians
If I'm not mistaken almost the entire cast for the live action movie is Asian so thats just a retarded and invalid statement lol.
>hispanics
Got me there
>Indians
Do you mean like, people from india? I hope you never make jokes about black people being uneducated.
Also Pocahontas exists.

>Africa should make their own movies then

>doesn't know about based Nollywood

kek white influence is waning in Hollywood and now they’re lashing out one last time before they go out with a whimper

What the fuck

>scarjo
>white

I’ve always thought this, isn’t the best way to rectify an issue to rise above it and don’t repeat the actions you criticise, it does nothing but destroy credibility

>waaa waaa waaa muh fictional cartoon princess is being cast by someone i don't approve of fuck this movie i won't go to see it!

LEL

She's is the only Disney princes gingers love

>REEEEEEEEE BLACK PEOPLE DOING LITERALLY NOTHING TO ME PERSONALLY
You sound like a delusional faggot. And if you're sick of black people then go live in the arctic circle where theres none of them and beat off to your cartoon redhead mermaid.

Attached: image0-9.jpg (750x339, 203K)

>is to help other groups of people be able to have positive role models
"Sell a part of yourself because your thirsty for dick" isn't anything positive

The thing you are ignoring is that the blacks in America could have been replaced with anyone else and the result would have been the same, they weren't creators, they were slaves and that can be imposed on anyone.

Can anyone on this thread define subjective for me? Preferably you.

Added to my ceinge pasta collection

Attached: Snap.jpg (1024x568, 77K)

That's not true. They tried native slaves, and poor whites, neither of which worked out.

You faggots would cry regardless to who was cast. Pick any non white actress and /tvpol would seethe

>name one major black character in major cinema before the 80s.
Shaft

No he doesn’t. It turned out he actually just has African blood.

famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=47511 johnny depp&kin=64436 elizabeth key

Or because white women dont know how to move their ass lol

Seriously guys? PAM GRIER.

Attached: FECE355C-03E0-48D0-A5AD-1232822660B0.gif (500x271, 1.86M)

.....hhuhhh?? There's nothing rounded up, that adds up to 103% do you mean round down?
Are you the same retard I was replying to?

Yes, because non-white actresses are ugly as fuck and twice as talentless as white roasties.

Stacey Dash is darker skin and has the same features as Bailey. Nothing “white” about her.

I was so MAD when Will told Uncle Phil he had sex with her and Uncle Phil yelled it out loud. Will fucked up a good thing like those dumbass highschoolers who bang a hot af teacher then tell their idiot loudmouth friends then the whole thing goes public

Problem is that non-white women are nothing BUT the asses, and normally around 300 pounds.

Based

>Whey gone

Sorry what? I'm confused what do you mean?

How are they not a race?

You can be any race and be Latino. Latino just means you’re from a Latin country. Most of them are just mixed race. Mestizo (Native/White) and Pardo (Black/White/Native) are the most common but you can be just black, white, indigenous or even asian and be Latino.

They're white

Typo...it should say wanted Bey (Beyonce) gone...not wanted whey gone

This chart keeps being posted but it’s not saying what you keep saying it says.

Hold the fucking phone. Who the fuck are you? It might come as a surprise to you but not all black people base their lives on the colour of their skin. We don't wake up at night covered in sweat, thinking about the evil whitey. I don't know how it is for the US blacks but a lot of us don't care about your representation nonsense.

Lupita should’ve been Nala

More like evolution to meet different environmental challenges, but you know how it goes user, one man's meat is another man's pet.

Your people are a virus on this country.

>gingers
Nice...pardon the youngest daughter with the googly eyes. She'll grow out of them.

Attached: Recessive genes dad.jpg (1330x1863, 382K)

Sure, nigger

Major is a cyborg and her body is Caucasian. People just threw a bitch fit because they are not familiar with the source material.

Because whites are retarded and still have guilt over the slave trade. If it was really about diversity there would be Latino and Asian leads.

Men are 50% of the population, but commit 90% of all violent crimes.

>There has still been infinitely more whitewashing than blackwashing in the history of cinema.
> in the history of cinema.
In the history of white cinema.
Which is normal.
Blackwashing is not normal, it's to push an agenda.

>There have been infinitely more cases of white people creating civilizations than black people. Blacks should thank their lucky stars every day that they get to live in the whites' world and have whites subsidize their lives.

100% this. If not for slavery blacks would have never made it to the new world and if the blood pooling in "muh dick" was in their brains maybe they would have been explorers instead of pack mule slave labor!!!FACT!!!

>Also Pocahontas exists

Yeah motherfucker and princess and the frog exists too.
So what? There still is no hispanic princess movie so why the fuck is the little mermaid black?

Women are 50% of the parents of a child. Yet commit 80% of child endangerment and child abuse.

OH AND IF YOU WANT TO CAST A BLACK GIRL HIRED ONE WHO'S HOT AND NOT A FUCKING WALLEYED ABOMINATION FER FUCK SAKES!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Valerie - Bikini Beach Beauty (14).jpg (902x1200, 99K)

They should have had hired a girl like this.
Ariel is 15 anyways so i dont understand why they hired that fish face monster
This kid could have been perfect.

Attached: Gfrrew.png (720x958, 1.12M)

We are talking about movies though. No need to go into npc /pol/ stuff pal.

>that black girl
>hot
Stick to asking fit for work out advice dipshit

its ok for white people to portray other races or non-white characters because white people are better than other people and im not a hypocrite at all

Whites commit over half of the crimes though. And men commit over 70% :(

>using more words than the post youre replying to

Attached: D34D7826-4BDE-479D-8E3C-52831AB390C1.jpg (597x418, 44K)

>we wuz KANGZ
1) blacks were egyptian, enslaving the jews
2) niggers get reparations
Pick one

You shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Probably because 60% of fathers play no part in raising their child. Can't men do anything right?

So you think white characters should be turned muslim now?

Mr. Tibbs, 3 movies, started in the late 60s. So you can't empathize with people that don't look like you and you don't even know the history of that "unfair" medium. Gut... Go watch Carmen Jones.

Attached: v2Ou2n5C0K0C6tcKZ5ttueaAYyh.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Niggers couldn't even invent the fucking wheel.

Shes also not a human, retard

> name one major black character in major cinema before the 80s.
Sidney Poitier

> name just one positive major male role model
Booker T Washington

> name one female sex symbol.?
Dorothy Dandridge

Attached: sp.jpg (641x261, 74K)

But you're confused. They're not destroying the old movie.

The point is that IF hollywood and disney and liberal jews are bragging about being "DIVERSE"
Shouldnt they replace some of these characters with anything else besides blacks?

>name one major black character in major cinema before the 80s.

SHAFT

>name just one positive major male role model

SIDNEY POITIER

>name one female sex symbol.?

PAM GRIER

You also seem to forget that in the 80's one of the biggest movies stars on the planet was black (Eddie Murphy), it's biggest TV star was black (Bill Cosby) and it's most famous musical performer was black (Michael Jackason*)

So, your revisionist history is bullshit and you're a fucking liar. The truth is that the bulk of the black population uses "muh slavery" to guilt whites into giving them shit they can't get on their own, enabled by lily white numale closet faggots, such as yourself, who suck up to them because either you're a closeted homosexual who secretly craves big black cock or you're a self-loathing twat who hates Daddy aka THE PATRIARCHY and thinks he loses sleep over your desperate and pathetic need to spite him by putting blacks on a pedestal because you think it makes you noble while your intentions are not altruistic and based on ego.

In closing, suck the shit out of my ass!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1546316580065.webm (640x800, 693K)

So you're saying that the only way blacks can get good role models is by stealing them from whites?

Neither are black

You're the one using the word diverse. Don't put your own word in quotes.

So you think they should make Disney princesses Muslim now to make it even?

>Where is the muslim princess, where is the indian princess? Where is the eskimo princess Hollywood keeps adding blacks to everything even thought blacks make up a tiny portion of their audience. Do we need every fucking diversity replacement to be black? No.

EXACTLY, why didn't Disney cast an Asian as Captain Marvel? Or an Indian as Ariel? NOPE. everything is about pandering to blacks because they NEVER stop playing the victim card just like Jews!!!FACT!!!

Stealing is all they know. Even movie roles

The jews weren't enslaved.

Captain Marvel is a white woman. How is that pandering to black?

Come on. Whites play it over cartoon characters not being white.

>Or disney is just doing this casting for the controversy? To get more woke ticket sales?

No, it's so they can bulk buy tickets like they did with Black Panther and Captain Marvel and deflect criticism by calling anyone who doesn't like the movie or questions the ticket sales racist!!!FACT!!!

Why do you keep speaking as if Disney execs are black?

Black people did not cast Halle as Ariel. They didn’t steal anything.

Proof?

>Yes let's find the whitest "black" girl because you don't find black features attractive.

Yeah, maybe I don't want some bitch who looks like a fucking gorilla like Leslie Jones!!!FACT!!!

You don't get it. Incels are apparently mermaids and take this very seriously.

>So you think they should make Disney princesses Muslim now to make it even?

Blacks already have princess and the frog. Why not make a muslim princess?

Ariel could have been Puerto Rican, or filipino, or Hawaiian, or Taiwanese,

Why black? Why such an ugly chick.
Why was Domino black instead of Vietnamese?
Are we just gonna have blacks replace whites from now on?

Beyonce pushed for this casting.

Better to be an incel than a low iq criminal

Why do you keep bringing up blacks? You are saying you think the next Disney princess should be made Muslim? Yes or no?

If Egyptians were racially Black that still wouldn’t mean Black Americans = ancient Egyptians.

Racists also have a low IQ statistically, bro

>Stick to asking fit for work out advice dipshit

I guess you don't like her because she doesn't have a cock, faggot!!!FACT!!!

>muh blacks

OPs picture is bullshit. All those movies were trashed by critics and boycotted by audiences exactly because of the casting of white people.

>Niggers couldn't even invent the fucking wheel.

But they discovered sticks, so lets at least give them that. Unfortunately they were used to commit sodomy!!!FACT!!!

Quite a spirited (read: retarded) conversation guys, but I'm just here to agree that A) representation matters if only to inspire a tiny % of blacks away from the hood, B) hispanic representation is criminally low but nobody cares about them not even themselves (they're just trying to become white), and C) the new Ariel is fuck ugly and nobody would care about this if she weren't.

>it's most famous musical performer was black (Michael Jackason*)

* At the time!!!FACT!!!

What did you invent? Nothing?

The answer is a strong YES. LETS MAKE PRINCESS AND THE FROG MUSLIM.

Attached: 50bc9d896bab0025f2a074816c00f779.png (765x960, 381K)

Shame they're not all aborted.

he invented sucking his dads dick, nobody did that before him nor has anyone done it since

fpbp

Wow that comment really hit you hard

Mexicans are really pissed at the new ariel.

Attached: 1562294924086.png (1186x500, 647K)

Honestly, it's pointless even trying to have this discussion at this point, retarded R.eddit babies who found out about Yea Forums through /pol/ have been on this site too long, it's ruined this place.

>Captain Marvel is a white woman. How is that pandering to black?

The first FEMALE Captain Marvel was black.

>Come on. Whites play it over cartoon characters not being white.

Because those characters were conceived as white and making them black is cultural appropriation otherwise known as STEALING. If they made a Shaft or Blade movie with a white male lead blacks would lose their fucking minds and you know it!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Call Her Captain Marvel.png (1600x1600, 2.26M)

>Proof?

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure and would have made the Fox boyout more expensive.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

>You don't get it. Incels are apparently mermaids and take this very seriously.

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!

No one self-identifies as "involuntary celibate". It's something roasties project onto men who don't put up with women's shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdogs betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!

>Thinking Fox gave ANY fucks about CM success

You're absolutely delusional, Fox was bought for more than they were worth already.

>What did you invent? Nothing?

His ethnic group invented CIVILIZATION while blacks bring it to ruin!!!FACT!!!

>There has still been infinitely more whitewashing than blackwashing in the history of cinema.
No there hasn't.

>You're absolutely delusional, Fox was bought for more than they were worth already.

Deny it all you like Disney shill, you wont change anyone's mind. Now go suck some more mouse cock to get your shekels you boot licking asswipe!!!FACT!!!

>this thread

Are we being "raided" again?

>does any of this matter
Survey says: NO

I hate histrionic lefty faggots as much as the next guy, but a bunch of teens claiming pride in their white race make me understand why said lefty faggots get a lot of ammo for their "we have a nazi problem" arguments.

We had decades of black lead actors in movies. Then SJWs show up and claim that no, actually, we didn't have decades of black lead actors, you just dreamed that. It's a huge problem that there's no black lead actors, and the only way to fix it is to give SJWs lots of money and power and to start changing the race of established characters, and anyone who has any objections is a nazi.

Imagine being this delusional.

Attached: 1549229712369.jpg (657x527, 52K)

whitewashing is frowned upon but not as bad as blackwashing because white actors are more attractive and talented.

This. So much this.

White male genocide needs to happen NOW. Ugh.

IIRC it was from a study commissioned by OKcupid.

Attached: 1548365166723.png (727x682, 168K)

It's doesn't make sense to call it blackwashing because you can't wash something to be black a better term will be mudding or shitsmearing

>also blacks where instrumental in the creation & growth of America.
without blacks, America would not have reached a quarter of it's wealth level
Brainwashed fucking moron. Slavery was only 1.5% of our GDP at its peak.
>the-american-interest.com/2016/01/11/was-america-built-by-slaves/

But he invented nothing?

Incel is a way for beta males to pretend they're victims. They created the term, not women.

Also you don't know what virtue signaling means.

Sorry your virginity triggers you so much dude.

This isn't proof it's a list made by a retard who has no idea how business works.

But how is the white captain marvel pandering to blacks?

Also white people aren't mermaids.

What is wrong with whitewashing?
No in my ideal world blacks simply dont exist at all, blacks are useless Id replace all of them with mexicans in a heartbeat.

>sales of slaves were the only way slavery affected the economy

Seriously? I know racists have a low iq but this has to be trolling.

The impetus for America's economy was the export of cotton not worthless blacks, had the cotton gin been invented sooner we would never have these creatures on our continent.

More like why dont black americans know about nollywood.

Attached: duane jones nold.jpg (1333x1000, 114K)

Slavery had almost nothing to do with America's economic success. The north was far richer and had no slaves.

>history is black and white
How to spot a disgusting American mutt with a sub 100 IQ. Snowniggers, Anglo and Slavshitters owe everything to older civilizations as well, and not just to the Greco-Roman one (neither do modern lazy-ass Meds).
I do wonder if simplifying history is a sign of low intelligence or just political dishonesty for /pol/cucks.

Why is it that spics and chinks get whitewashed, but black characters never get touched? And when characters get changed from white it's always to black?

>name one female sex symbol.?

Attached: eartha kitt.jpg (870x941, 80K)