Any kinos that can cure the gay out of you?

Any kinos that can cure the gay out of you?

Thinking of starting shock therapy if soft methods don't work.

Attached: c01f90d98c92f44718ca198d644a5418.jpg (201x250, 10K)

just watch jumpscare bro

yeah, it's called realizing that being a faggot is contributing to the downfall of western values.

Aliens . That'll grow some hair on your ass.

I wish I was gay.

Why not convert to Catholicism like all the other young closet cases and gays in denial are doing?

Why? You'd have to put your dick in a hairy shithole and if you're unlucky he's been out drinking the night before and his farts fucking reek. Wtf is wrong with gays?

Try this

Attached: 1549427001256.png (1874x196, 120K)

That dude is still gay though.

>Thinking of starting shock therapy

Same but for OCD.

>I was cured alright

You can't. Once you're redpilled on women being the disgusting greedy whores they are there's no going back.

All that you need is to feel the soft touch of a woman. Trust me, it can cure any man of all faggotry.

Look up pavlovian cconditioning. Degenerate faggots are gonna tell you everything to try and convince you that there's no way out and you're homo forever and the gay can't be cured, but they're all lies.
We're all gonna make it.

Catholics are NOT Christian

Attached: wtf.jpg (250x231, 6K)

>0
is liking trannies gay?

Attached: 88425_02.jpg (300x427, 22K)

Nope. Its in the middle.(and thats a good thing)

Pretty sure they are. Even though the gay orgies and boy fucking isn't very Christian.

also the idol worshipping

Protestants are crypto jews catholicism and orthodoxy are the only proper Christians

Does "proper Christianity" always involve criminality, bathhouses, drug-fueled gay orgies and child rape?

That is one based faggot.

Earth Girls are Easy
You may develop a Genie Davis fetish, but this is not necessarily a bad thing.
Be warned, all the close up shots of peak shirtless, sweaty Jeff Goldbloom may reawaken the gay. But just think of it as the methadone to your heroine dick addiction.

Women don't accept me and they're all horrible. I wish I was gay because I know men are better, but I find nothing attractive about them.

Attached: 1562378235331.jpg (600x1000, 459K)

Orthodox niggers bow down to the pope who is the antiChrist.
Orthodoxies are ultra cucked on this level.

Sola Scriptura

Who told you that happened? Zoltan goldberg media incorporated?

Gay men are way worse than women though. You need to find a hetero man you can fuck.

most gay people are depressed alcoholics with empty lives.
stop falling for the propaganda. Become a competent man.subdue a girl and make her yours.

Sola Scriptura worked fine until americans got their fat, grubby mits into the religion and ruined it(like they do everything)
Now you’ve got mega churches with drive-through communion and these people call religious institutes based on 1000 year traditions and rigorous study of theology heretics

Give yourself yellow fever

then why are you alone?

Damn thats based. I wish all gays did this.

You zoomer e-caths always resort to sperging about DA JOOS when confronted about the truth regarding your stained glass bathhouses. When Catholics embody every subversive jew stereotype there is.

You got memed into joining a faggot cabal via twitter e-celebs posting about " trad aesthetics".

That's why you should eliminate the need for middle men.
One of the major problems with the Pharisees was their love of tradition over substance.

Attached: gay priest gj.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Any kinos that can cure the gay out of you?

Why? There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

Attached: 6431.png (1440x1419, 2.59M)

That's actually a really good approach to this. A less drastic version of this might work too who knows.

comic about an uber nerd poon hound degenerates into this.

Gay is not a disease, or an illness, or a defect. You cannot cure it. You're only torturing yourself by not accepting who you know you are in your heart.

women are way more compatible than fellow men...FACT
i know i might have struck a nerve, but that's just reality.
fags can get laid easier, but it's almost impossible to form long term meaningful monogamous relationships.
saying that fags are not alone is like saying someone has a million friends because of facebook friends

No, I was born into it.
Realistically I think if you convert to any religion as an adult you have a screw loose, if you aren’t partially indoctrinated as a child no religion makes sense

lmao liberals actually believe this

Attached: Julien-lowe.jpg (680x1024, 130K)

kek

Veneration (dulia) is not worship (latria).

Do you believe that playing violent video games will make you a murderer?
Or watching horror movies will make you assault people?

imagine your Yea Forumsbros fucking and sucking each other that oughta work. they are not attractive people

this guy in particular you just know he craves cock