Be me

>be me
>close to 400 lbs
>shit mountains every day, and usually once a week shit myself
>too round to wipe effectively as of the past few months
>three times now I've been confronted about my stench
>doubt I'll be able to walk much by next year too

Anyway, favorite Tarantino film? For me it's Reserver Dogs.

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Post pics

based

Wtf jannies making thread now

>Anyway,
thanks for the hearty and unexpected chuckle

Reservoir for me as well. Also enjoyed Pulp Fiction more than once.

how much do you eat every day to get like this
give us a glimpse into your diet op

Jackie Brown.
sorry to hear you're a prisoner in your own body, user

stfu and post taranqueeno, faggs.

post pic in doggy spread ass

Call the tv network. Maybe they'll pay you to humiliate yourself on live TV.

this guy unironically looks like fat bastard

Attached: Fatbastard.png (516x823, 344K)

Give me one good reason people like this who refuse to change shouldn't be euthanized

Reminder that there is literally no way OP can wipe properly.

Don't do that. Don't give us a narrow and hilarious glimpse into your obese existence and then shut us out like that. Tell us more about the stench. Who confronted you about it? Was it a coworker? Are you able to work?

>he doesn't have a designated wiper paid for by the government with neet bux
Lmao

It's unconstitutional.

Attached: 1560098803513.webm (622x350, 693K)

Attached: cunny.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

What's the original for this cringekino?

Fuck you

i'm not the OP. unlike him, i lost the weight that made me a landwhale far before ever experiencing ass-wiping troubles.

This was the most ambitious crossover in Yea Forums history.

clean in up jannie

no source sorry fren

All three were strangers. One was a fellow customer at Burger King. I was so embarrassed I didn't even wait for my food (needless to say, I'll still ate something later)

I used to work at, you guessed it, Wal-Mart, but it got to be too much last year. My coworkers never said anything directly but I always heard snickers.

I weight almost 400 pounds last time I checked and never had trouble wiping my ass. Is it because I'm 6'1?

>heard snickers
they're always calling your name, aren't they? try the almond ones.

Just get weight loss surgery from dr now, isn’t that the easiest way to do it without all the effort of dieting and exercise plus you can still eat all you want after and lose weight still the surgery will fix it all don’t worry

Attached: 1544740880065.jpg (777x743, 74K)

if i reached even 300 pounds, i would've had issues, so i'd say yes. i'm about 5'3.

You're one of the lucky ones. I'm 5'8" (average height) and look like a bowling ball. Of course it doesn't help that I have Crones Disease so I shit constantly.

>5'8" (average height)
Yeah sure bud

Attached: Thats epic.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>5'8" (average height)
>(average height)
OH NO NO NO

>Crones Disease
smoke weed. not a strain like blue dream though, or those round candies may start orbiting you. i know a guy who lost all his whale weight thanks to smoking. it's certainly not for everyone, but it sure as fuck saved his ex-fat ass.

The wrestling and football teams in highschool were always trying to get me to join because I'm built for that, assuming I took the time to lose weight and get in shape.

I like the first half of h8ful 8,
Love me some pulp fiction on a rare night, same with Kill Bill but i gotta space out each viewing by almost a year.
>Dusk Til Dawn is my favourite Tarantino film that he's in
If you can't enjoy DtD for what it is, then it must suck never having fun in your life.
>I always skip the first half though fight me irl

Attached: 1562226690731.png (791x989, 1.58M)

based

AH WASH MAHSELF WITH A RAG ON A STICK

Agreed.
They are a danger to the rest of society honestly.
Thought the same, uncanny
Kek

Attached: ADE785D9-B2B6-405D-95F9-E7884A2F90ED.gif (440x244, 989K)

>were always trying to get me to join
should've taken advantage of what was likely the first beneficial opportunity you've ever had. now no one wants you anywhere.
>Dusk Til Dawn
fuck i can't believe i forgot about that one. between that and reservoir are my faves.

I dont like wrestling or football

I always felt like Fred looked way too old to be skateboarding. I was like 8 years old and I thought about these things.

ive seen 70y/o thrashers are some west coast skate parks, when they fall they're done for the day but after recovery they're back at it.

Attached: 1562563333865.jpg (728x728, 63K)

yet look at where sticking to what you like has gotten you.

Yea Forums?

Anyone else have this issue where their second smallest toe on their left foot keeps cracking? I think it's fucking up my leg.

at nearly 400chan
lolwut?

It's been done better before.

being overweight hasn't really impacted my life. its not like its stopping me from walking or doing other shit. i've been going on walks on morning and evening and i've been eating less to lose weight.

At 70 you don't recover. If you break a bone, it stays broken.

>hasn't really impacted my life
that's a big, fat fucking lie and you know it as much as your joints, feet, arteries, heart and belt size do.

feet are fine, left knee has been fucked since i was a child and i wasnt fat as a child, heart is fine.

How are you fat if you’re powershitting out your food all the time?

alright. keep up with eating less, and try doing without a lot of grains (flour, rice) and salt. sugar is almost impossible to avoid, but cutting back, as you say you've been, is key to it all.

>too fat to wipe
Can’t you get a shower wand extension so you can blast your extensive buttcheeks with warm water?

Or the old rag on a stick?

what do you think his dick looks like

lmao... he covered the reason for that. some shit about having one kidney along with crohn's.

That is a total fucking lie.

Think of all the friendships it has cost you by your lack of outgoing. Think of the romantic encounters it has cost you. Think of the amount of your penis it has swallowed under that blubber. Think of the clothes and suits you cannot wear. Think of the job interviews you were not taken seriously in. Think of how soul-sapping lazy that weight makes you, how you've gotten into arguments or frustrations over doing the simplest things.

At 400 you almost certainly have a strong stench to you more than 12 hours after a thorough shower - doesn't matter if no one has confronted you, you have it, they're just being polite.

It has impacted your life. Don't lie to yourself.

t. fatty.

Maybe you can find someone who likes to rim fat dirty asses. There’s got to be some faggot into this.

How fat are you bro? What’s your story?

Does he even know if hes got one? Has he even seen it for that matter?

Lardassed fatfucks like you should be chopped to pieces and feed it to the hungry children in Apefrica.

Been chubby since I was a kid, fat as a teenager, now in mid 20's and fat.

6'2. and about 360lb, it sits pretty well on my frame as I have broad shoulders and my family are pretty wedge. Brother is 6'5 for example. I lift, and always did while I was a teen along wih gym and physical sports, but the last 5 years I haven't been doing any of that, just getting softer.

Being overweight is a nightmare, I have no idea how people fetishize feeding or growing or stuff like that, I can only image they don't have to live with it. I'm more of a introverted person anyway, but go out socially maybe twice a week to bars, or clubs or similar environments.
I'm not a fat advocate, I don't condone it as a viable lifestyle and I wouldn't recommend it but fuck ME the amount of confrontation you have to be ready for in those environments. I have gotten into more cussing matches, fights and confrontations with snickering strangers than anything else in my life. You face looks and laughs and friends nudging other friends, and people trying to shit on you for a laugh from their friends that you have to try and project this "I'm a tough guy" image everywhere you go just so people will fuck off and not do it. I hate it.

Got sick of it the other week and have gone into deprivation at about 1700 cals a day, lifting and rowing. Will never let my kids be fat. It's a shit choice and the world makes you pay for it sorely.

>6'2. and about 360lb, it sits pretty well on my frame

Translation: I'm a 5'10, 400lbs tub of shit

>Think of all the friendships it has cost you by your lack of outgoing. Think of the romantic encounters it has cost you. Think of the amount of your penis it has swallowed under that blubber.

but Yea Forums's robbed the rest of us in the same way and we're doing fine
we're all gonna make it right bros

There's no reason for me to lie, I get nothing out of it on here, there's no stakes for me getting you to believe anything, it doesn't change the state I'm in.

I'm 6'2 and 170lbs and feel fat what is wrong with you

why bother lying about that useless shit and tell the outright truth about the rest? lots of fat beasts walk around pissed because they know how hated and/or laughed at they are by everyone. as he said, the public doesn't hide it.

Attached: 1560609864111.gif (486x342, 430K)

>6'2 and 170lbs
>fat
what kind of a faggot are you trying to be? skinny men are sad and look sickly. just like skinny girls.

Wow you're so skinny anonkuun let me succ ur penis! u-uguuu~!! what a mighty sprayuu!!

Nice backhand brag faggot, lemme find your fitness medal, you really pulled the cloth from my eyes, I thought this was the perfect operational tonnage to operate at.

Everyone over 350 lbs should be taken and dropped in the ocean wearing nothing but flippers and a snorkel. If they insist on looking like whales they should live like them.

>over 350 lbs

Too much. Any untrained body exceeding the overweight BMR classification.

I lost 25lbs this year with doing intermittent fasting (only for a few weeks), walking about 2 miles most days, cooking most or all of my own meals and giving up most snacks. Still had one or two binge days a month but nothing to great excess like last year.

Also I’d recommend doing a few colonics to get some of that accumulated shit out of your system. I didn’t do it this year but in the past it’s helped a lot.

Anyway, it gets harder to lose weight as you get older so get it under control now. It’s gonna take a year or so to see some drastic change but it can be done. Most people don’t have the patience to slog through imperceptible weight losses every day over a long period.

>tfw McDonald's doesn't use enough salt
does anyone else feel this feel?

Attached: 600lb of salt.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

Getting skinnier is easier than getting fat, just fucking stop eating everything you see.

>Getting skinnier is easier than getting fat
I bet you can't even eat 20,000+ calories a day skelly

Attached: 158 pounds.png (1312x744, 1.75M)

Not backhand. I'm telling you outright I'm better than you

You’re an idiot

>to eat you have to actively seek out food
>to not eat you have to do nothing
>doing nothing takes more effort than doing something
Stupid fatfuck.

I'm sure you're much better at browsing tv with a skinnier wrist to get carpal tunnel with.

makes masturbation better too. I am basically a god

Damn. Why didn't every fatass just think to stop eating for the rest of their life?

If you get fat in the first place you obviously lack the mental skills required for rational thought

obese manlet cope

Cool post Janny.

I don't think he's coping, I think he's being straight up about his situation.

When was the last time you actually admitted what a fucking failure you are?

Am only 5'5" and 130 pounds but I shit monsters sometimes. The amount of shit you produce weirdly doesn't seem to be dependent on your height or weight, it's more about your metabolism and how much of the food you consume is used by your body before being excreted.

>skinny
>god
i think you mean queen. there's nothing hot about being a skinny man, and your type should bow to the real gods.

What are eating that is being rejected by your body?

Imagine the smell

I'm pretty sure I'm close to 180kg right now but I don't look it. I mean, I look at fat as shit, but not 180kg fat as shit.

doesn't matter. change. drop it.

I wasn't arguing for me not to drop weight you retard. I was just adding to his comment about not looking as heavy as he actually was.

that's a lie, I have a lot of friends and I'm charismatic
I just like to phonepost while I take a shit (like right now)

lmao I'm 6'0 and weighted about 190lbs in January. Not THAT overweight but I've been thin for most of my life so I felt sorta uncomfortable. Modified my diet and exercise and now I'm sitting at 163lbs lean machine mode, and planning on starting bulking and increasing that muscle mass. Look great, and have gotten a confidence boost that women have definitely noticed. I even look 5 years younger. Just suck it up and do the work, fatties, anyone can make it.

BASED.

>close to 400 lbs
dude stop eating like a whale

>I’m a svelte 400 pounds
>I wear it well

It is to a point, like if you're a 300lbs fatass you will drop weight easily if you limit yourself to 2000/2500 calories a day. But once you get down to 220lbs or so you actually have to start putting some effort in and exercise.

Aaaaahahahhaa insecure fatasses in this thread, always throwing around their weight and being forceful as if it doesn't make you an angry fat toad. Go ahead, have your fit, show me that 'confidence' you developed to 'make up for' that body of yours. Tell me again how yelling at people and kicking them out of your life is your 'bold character' that makes your obesity okay. Lol, go on

Is this what a svelte 400lbs looks like? How heavy is this guy?

Attached: D8A63683-A992-4D3E-AC73-BE7BF1806A5C.jpg (382x399, 64K)

You're a big guy

That must be tailored, why is it still too small

>user is not taking responsibility for his health and is instead blaming me again. I have given him plain instructions on eating and diet but he doesn't listen. He instead eat more than 10 thousand calorie a day and shitpost on Yea Forums about me. I have decided not to admit him in my hospital anymore.

You know what's the most hilarious mistake God has given us? Obese /pol/cel NEETs who larp about how useless black people are.

Get some chem x friend, best bulking & strength agent

He probably expanded a bit after having it made. A big lad like that might vary in weight 25 pounds per week maybe

Ah yes, the classic 'i have to aggressively insist every black person is intrinsically worse than me, to delude myself into thinking there are places below my rock bottom' fatasses. For shame

Hello user, care to explain why you want to live with said obese polcel NEETs?

Large and in charge

SNEED

Because then that opens up the floodgates to purge all undesirables which turns out is everyone because people are shit

(And that's a good thing)

Are you hitting on me?

That's not really true, at a certain point it's harder to lose weight.
I weigh 65 btw.

I just watched django unchained. I always have fun with Tarantino, and Jamie Fox is always great

You can't just cull 60% of the population of the USA like that

>want
I don't associate with them.

As I'm an adult, I don't enjoy any Tarantino flicks.

If you're a kissless virgin without a job or friends, remember that at least you're not OP

We should just make unhealthy food illegal, honestly

You've only got one body. Why would you willingly poison it with sugary, fatty crap?

I have more respect for fat people than neets desu

He could probably drop 50 pounds of fluids just by cutting salt

man, I’m so glad I finally took control of my life and lost 90 lbs, going from obese to normal BMI

fucked over by excess skin tho

depends on the fatso. Like, if you can still be completely autonomous and care for yourself and you're not a dick, fine. If it gets to the point where you can't wipe and everyone around you has to smell your dried shit, I draw the line.

based skeleton poster

Well if it gets to the latter part then they're probably disability neets as well.

When you're that fat, even 8 inches can disappear entirely.

all the more reason then. If you're a neet, at least you're not a can't-wipe-yourself fat neet

This is a bad thing why? Kill all fat "people" as well as druggies, NEETs and the homeless.

I don’t feel sorry for you fat fucks. I’m 6’0 and the biggest I ever got was 215lbs and that was because my thyroid got fucked up from radiation therapy I did for my hodgekins lymphomic cancer. Yes I’m a loser and yet I control my eating and go out running every other day to maintain my health and feel good about myself. Currently 197lbs but I’ve also built muscle from the other exercises I do.

ITT people that need to kill themselves

Pic unrelated

Attached: 800FC938-FC61-41A6-B6B9-CA0337D9D444.jpg (1289x1940, 1.05M)

>this whole thread

Attached: 1550103074566.jpg (340x270, 17K)