Browsing tinder

>browsing tinder
>almost every woman has either nose ring, a tattoo and/or colored hair
>bland as fuck hobbies that don't go beyond dancing, partying and watching netflix

And I live in Poland, which isn't as much poisoned as other western countries. God women are fucking trash these days

Attached: 1558528610160.png (645x773, 11K)

I'm sorry but this board is for more important things

>browsing Yea Forums
>almost every post has either a wojak or frog
>bland as fuck edits that don't go beyond zoomer, boomer, and tuxedo Pepes

God Yea Forums is fucking trash these days

Attached: 1531844906854.png (684x688, 61K)

>based unironically racist Polish ex
She was a cunt but I miss her

How about you stop being a judgmental faggot and get your dick wet instead of being a judgmental faggot?

>God Yea Forums is fucking trash these days

its just during Australian hours, try again in 12 hours it looks completely normal

Literally this. Same in London. Is there not a girl without neon hair dye, piercing, 150 photos in trash clubs?

The worst part is the ones with the nose rings never want to be led around on a tiny leash by them. I'm seriously questioning if investing in a sex dungeon was a good idea. I should probably just convert it to a rec room.

piercings, dyed hair and major tattoos arent that common in PL maybe you're getting weird matches
also most guys dont have hobbies other than consume next product, vidya, and vodka

>women who use tinder are trash
>not common knowledge
are you fucking stupid or just dumb?

my first gf was polish. came here with her dad, mother ded.
first sexual experience for both of us.
had a thing for eastern bloc girls ever since, even though they're mostly money hungry whores

Australian hours? they cant even browse without a proxy anymore

Do you think women who use TInder are some different species or what? Tinder is used by every day women, it represents what women are like. This is a stupid myth that only whores use that app

>unironically being triggered over dyed hair and tattoos
you're working yourselves into a shoot also what did you guys think of the new spiderman movie

>Tinder is used by every day women
nope, just women looking to hook up

toasty

>tfw want to meet girls who will watch films with me and genuinely enjoy them, but i'm afraid to make a tinder because I have really low self worth and self esteem
guess i'm just stuck with my faggot friends who text non stop throughout anything we're watching

Attached: 1513032939213.jpg (640x773, 23K)

is this what you choose to believe? got any proof or just pure delusion

At least you have friends

Wait til you see your ex girlfriend on tinder

What you've got going's really more of an /r9k/ thread, Jacek.

some random fucking app exists rent free in your mind as the be all end all way to meet women?

nice life

im a wizard m8

>women using a hookup app represent all the women not using the hookup app
Bit retarded mate

iktf

Women who don't want to hook up are taken, that's literally it. So in theory every woman can use Tinder as long as she needs it for whatever reason, that's my point.

True.

Attached: CAABBA22-7C45-4812-91D0-A4C29F69B2C4.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

why do you guys let pussy control your life

its literally only Yea Forums though
this board is a dumping ground because people from all boards watch TV/movies also a lot of redditors came because of the GoT, doctor who threads etc

>Women who don't want to hook up are taken
And I suppose you know this because of how often you leave your house, and how often you interact with girls, correct?
Did I mention you’re retarded?

I just want to fuck someone in my life, is that too much to ask

>in theory every woman can use tinder, so tinder whores represent all women
Your theory is extremely retarded dude

Attached: pepe is sexy.jpg (368x346, 73K)

It’s not something you should be asking for, it’s something she should be asking for, from you. Behave accordingly

I would agree if every evidence I have encountered so far wasn't pointing towards that theory. I know so many women who hook up with different men all the time it's not even funny. They might not use Tinder but they still do the same thing so what's the difference really?

tons of traditional girls out there, nearly half of them. you just don't hear about it

>I know so many women who hook up with different men all the time it's not even funny.
You know 3 women and one of them is your mom, that’s hardly a large enough sample size to throw a blanket statement over 3.5 billion people

>tinder

There's you problem. Tinder is exclusively for roasties looking to get plowed by as many dicks as they want

traditional girls don't want me just because i'm black.

Black traditional girls will
The only white girls that will want you are mentally ill sluts with daddy issues though

why? I like white girls and treat them nicely.

>rent free
this is literally a thread about tinder, do you even know how this meme works kiddo

My ex girlfriend uses tinder, but to be fair she is a whore

Well adjusted women tend to stick to their own race. There are always outliers but it’s a general rule of thumb

>Well adjusted women
What do you mean by that exactly?

Non-whores

Congruent with our endless faggoty-assed whining.

Sam in spain, women absorv every trend

no. women are over. another victory for feminism

Tinder is whore central so I don’t know what you expect

That’s just how it is to live in a borderline white trash country. In Norway you can find mostly decent, interesting and really good looking girls. Whenever i’m travelling and use tinder i only find the type of girls that you describe. Seriously, cole to Norway and see for yourself

>2019
>not fucking your fellow Yea Forums bros
What are you, some kind of freak?

>tfw 5'9

do I have chance?

>And I live in Poland, which isn't as much poisoned as other western countries
Lol you're a retard it's one of the worst places on earth

get out of here with that blue pilled faggotry
>i have a really shitty car to sell so instead of putting an ad out in the hopes of someone being desperate and poor enough for it, i'll just stand around with it on the street looking confident and bunch of rich guys will start a bidding war over it because thats how real life works

>And I live in Poland, which isn't as much poisoned as other western countries

absolute state of /pol/. They really thought poland was, even remotely, a decent place due to le deus vult KEKISTAN memes

top fucking kek