Fun/silly underrated movies

Fun/silly underrated movies
>pic related

Attached: Austin_Powers_logo.png (300x81, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEHpRuG-P94
youtube.com/watch?v=xhdzc9BBGLU
youtube.com/watch?v=xGYi-xlQh24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

austin powers 1 was a huge phenomenon when it came out, 2 sucked but it was still quoted a ton

I love Austin Powers, but it's hard to say it is underrated.

why wouldnt you just make an austin powers thread instead of pretending its underrated or considered "silly"

fuck off zoomer

>zoomer
It’s time to stop.

Because i was hoping someone would post some silly kino i haven't seen. What the fuck is your problem spaz?

since when is austin powers underrated? how old are you?

Im just going off its review (which i know to take with a grain of salt) and my personal experience, i got friends who love it i got friends who hate it.

Yeah baby

>it's an OP used the wrong word so the thread is ruined
Macgruber

My favorite goofy movies.

I’m having a hard time thinking of other silly kinos because Austin Powers is my favorite. I’d say Airplane, Zoolander, Grandma’s Boy, and Happy Gilmore are among my favorites. Don’t get discouraged user, I like this thread topic

i think that's the essence of this bait

Why aren't there anymore comedy blockbusters? The last one I can think of was the hangover and that was 10 years ago.

1 > 3 > 2

both Brady Bunch films

21 and 22 Jump St?

Good question. Maybe it’s a finance thing, but they’re great date movies, so not sure why they dropped off. I took a girl to I Love You, Man in 2009 and we both enjoyed it. Actually seems like a good investment. Might have something to do with comedy being harder too?

the things i do for love

youtube.com/watch?v=DEHpRuG-P94

Bet you didn't know this movie had/has a pinball machine!
youtube.com/watch?v=xhdzc9BBGLU

Attached: Austin Powers flyer back.jpg (879x1154, 458K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xGYi-xlQh24

The black Austin Powers movie.
(Poster obviously made after The Chapelle Show)

Attached: undercover-brother-562d52e482f65.jpg (1000x562, 471K)