Stranger Things' Steve

Why do the writers hate him so much? Dude always saves everyone and gets no appreciation + he always gets fucked in his romances

Attached: 1509358408003-steve.png (1136x852, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9kTxhVww88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is the outcast chad. New troupe alongside reformed stacy.

Fuck Nancy he deserved better

Jewish writers couldn't fight against their chad bullies so they cuck one in their own show. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Attached: 1496593738954.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Without the downfall, you can’t have the dramatic rise.

I maintain hes just a vicarious character for the creators to shit on people who speak in high school but refuse to see that Steve is one of those people that would redevelop his home town instead of being the college bound retard. He's invested in Hawkins community and gets fucked for being a pillar of the show.

Attached: 1557853683008.jpg (360x360, 40K)

That hair is fucking fantastic. God damn.

I liked that he went mgtow at the end of S2 and stayed there at the end of S3, desu.

The rise would have happened already if they didn't turn his love interest into a dyke

I'm on episode 4 right now and really not liking it. It just gets more and more removed from the first season.

because he's the type of chad alpha that made fun of all the basedboybetacuck writers

It's the complete opposite of what you would expect to happen, and that is refreshing to lots of people.

some sort of burden

Because he’s a white male.
No, unironically. Because he is a white male

He will find the right one in future seasons.

Painfully obvious that the writers are trying to get payback at the popular guys by making him a pathetic minimum wage service worker who couldn't get into college.

This desu, its sort of like on Seinfeld how they have elaine date alpga mega chad (puddy) and make him actually retarded, you can feel the insecurity oozing from the show's creators through the screen.

>Why do the writers hate him
What the heck are you talking about? He is the best character on the show. He started out as the douche asshole. And he has ascended.

So is Jonathan

Its really not far from the truth in a lot of cases desu, a couple years ago i went to pizza hut and this major jock douchebag i used to know in high school was working behind the counter. It was pretty obvious things hadn't gone his way like they had in high school. Had a chuckle to myself about it and enjoyed my beatza.

Jonathan is Jewish

They don't hate him, I don't think, he was literally going to be the generic 'bad boy' archetype and they turned that on its head and then season 2 may as well have just been a full "redemption" arc. I think they just like us seeing him just fall short, but still be upbeat about it. I think it's their tactic to make us root and love him even more.

Then again, I could be giving too much credit and maybe they are just scrambling and don't know how to flesh out this many characters and they are shooting themselves in the foot for introducing too many but they're too scared to actually kill anyone either (yeah yeah, Hopper, but they're probably gonna asspull him back)

Things that never happened

This guy is such a bro.

the masses always root for the tragic/ underdog hero types

You guys do know that he and Vicki is getting a Bill and Ted style spin off right?

This. Season 1 builds him up as this go nowhere loser as much as they can, but then contrast him to fucking Johnathan who's actor is a drug addict faggot who thinks he's the next dicapprio and his character who is going to live with Mommy for the rest of his life, has no fucking ambition besides "I like taking pickchose" Steve is too fucking good for Nancy.

and we all stood up and clapped

But he’s a faggot creep

An old jock I went to highschool with now plays for the Baltimore Ravens. Another jock is in upper management at Disneyland making fat stacks. They're both great people, one of which I got into a fistfight with in school but we all grew up

>don't know how to flesh out this many characters
This is going to be such a huge problem in Season 4. You just know they are going to keep Robin, Bald Eagle, and Erica around. Hell, even Suzie might get squeezed in as a supporting character.

He also gets paid really low compared to other cast members despite having a lot more screentime and dialogue

You gonna back those fax up?

>probably
They may as well have just shown his face in the post credits scene

Oh its real alright. Not everybody grew up white and upper-middle class like you.

The writers have complexes against guys like him from high school and also hate that type of 80s archetype.
Steve had a fucking redemption arc and went through enough shit, these writers are petty cucks.

this
Steve is the best thing about the show and easily the most interesting character.

You could just Google it, but here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-225324.png (1080x1920, 322K)

>All the characters finally come together
>Steve has obviously been beaten to shit
>No one says anything
>He later goes back into danger to help fight and saves Nancy's life
>Still no one cares

>Worst Character Season 1: L
>Worst Character Season 2: L
>Worst Character Season 3: L
Why do they keep paying big money to bring that little cunt back she's in fucking everything too. Fuck

because he is so OP that he makes the rest irrelevant. he's the GOKU of ST.

jonathan looks like a 75 year old jewish woman who is wrinklier than a shar-peis nutsack after smoking 15 packs of pall malls for the entire time.

hes a white male
even the niglet can get white girl gfs, white boi goes home and jacks off.

Because he knows. He’s a great dude, and will grow up to be a great man. The character has transcended the shitty writers. They’re going to grow desperate and kill him. It’s the only way.

80s Jaime Lannister

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

I think in a dungeon and dragons setting, he would be a loyal knight.

I can see it, honestly. Erica isn't going nowhere now.

>(yeah yeah, Hopper, but they're probably gonna asspull him back
There's no way the Duffers have the ability to write a season of Stranger Things without Hopper. He's a huge crux of the show, and Joyce can't carry the 'adult' portion of the show alone. I foresee some serious ass pulling

Now if they somehow actually don't bring him back, you can already guarantee season 4 will be a fucking disaster (though it probably will be regardless)
>h-he jumped into the gate!

Attached: 2019-06-21 02_29_43-Microsoft Edge.png (1289x1286, 2.79M)

>who thinks he's the next dicapprio
I'm pretty sure he doesn't think this at all.

What happened to his hair this season, it seemed significantly "nerfed"

Steve is really cool, I like him a lot. But can we agree that Bob did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to die?

It's that damn hat, he even comments on it being the reason he can't get girls

She is cool and edgy and has super powers yo. Normies love people with superpowers.

I like how they finally figured out (halfway through the final episode of the season) that El copout/beat everything powers needed to be restrained or removed somehow so characters would actually have to come up with a plan and do something instead of letting her wave her hand and beat everything with ease
Anyway the spectacle of her abilities has worn off. It's kind of old at this point. Not to mention she spends the majority of this season using it on completely mundane/useless/unecessary things. But I guess closing a door yourself is pretty difficult..

Attached: le-nosebleed-girl.png (2916x1490, 1.37M)

Why are Steve and Dustin scenes so comfy?

Attached: C_10096_Stranger_Things_Blog_Image_J1-1-1248x703.jpg (1248x703, 89K)

Yep. 100 percent.

Just them dealing with their pent up issues and inferiority complexes.

An artist should separate the art from the person, but it's often hard.

I was happy for him because I thought he would get a 10/10 qt this season and they pull that shit at the end.

Attached: blessedwebm.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

Steve and Dustin scenes are kino, would enjoy the show with more of these two and their shenanigans.

Don’t think he’s badly written at all. He looks like he is going through a good arc that will pay off. He’s been much more interesting after leaving Nancy. Plus, I feel him and his getting fucked over by romances; glad he’s not a Mary Sue and I could relate to it

90% of her dialogue is screaming
5% is 'Mike'

She was better before she had lines

Boing boing boing

if the writers hated him they wouldn't have made him the anti-hero with a heart of gold archetype
that's reserved for the characters writers love the most

why are you lying on the internet?

lol'd

thx user

Get over it, incels.

Attached: fa1lvlutqu831.jpg (2098x2100, 253K)

I liked her using her powers to spy on the boys because that's probably what a hormonal teenager w/ psychic powers would do with them. Better than her pointing her had at something and screaming until it dies.

I didn’t think they were, and I also think Steve has been destroyed into some cartoonish loser character who went from being a smooth jock to completely socially inept and suddenly unable to get girls. Just give it up. There’s been no organic or good character development and the dialogue is virtually nonexistent and extremely crappy.

>pointing her hand

hes literally a failed normie

>Hey user, I told everyone I gave you a handjob so they'd stop calling me a dyke but I think it would be more convincing if I did it for real.

Attached: 1562372584688.jpg (2700x1800, 448K)

This. I can't believe that everybody feels that the writers hate him when it looks quite like the opposite. He is the best boi

Well if you're a douche asshole who idolizes douche assholes, you might think he's descended.

Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: rwtq61pusw831.jpg (496x629, 46K)

I hate the fucking show, but I'm thinking of giving S3 a shot purely because I love Steve. S2 gave us King Steveposting, but now all I can think about is the nigger fucking my pure ginger and I'm fuming.

Attached: Supersonic Steve.webm (960x480, 241K)

But why would you be such an idiot and why someone who writes here would do that? I mean, how much in denial could you be?

if you enjoyed Steve + Dustin you're in for more, it's the best (by default) plotline of the season

Sure, but what will I do when the nigger shows upand I have to be reminded that he's fucking my daughteru? I just wanna grab and split his skull open.

Attached: Ultimate Cap.webm (720x300, 388K)

Puddy wasn't retarded though, he was just dead pan and didn't give a shit about her friends. He straight up tells Elaine she's going to hell and that she's a breeding ground for bacterial infections without giving a fuck.

Woman are rubbish at staying gay and will end up becoming straight pretty quickly if they aren't constantly reinforced into being lesbians.

They don’t act like a couple. I’m not even sure they are still together.

wouldnt it be funny if they caught us with my cock in your mouth haha

Read some of the Feig shit from Ghostbusters. it's so true

I don't care, I hate the little niglet and the fact that the kike showrunners are basically abusing the poor girl.

Attached: 1546685471549.png (633x758, 233K)

How do I get Hair like Steve?

It grows out longer in the back rather than it going "up"

He literally explains it in season 2

>muh jews
How original

>muh white genocide
Have sex

Based writers
White "males" don't deserve to breed

Season 4 should have a scene where Steve is changing in front of Robin (because who cares she's gay right?) And when she sees his dick she excuses herself and schlicks like wild and realizes she's just bi

Attached: a4z7iord6p021.jpg (750x750, 72K)

Steve is a victim of two things -
1. The fact the writers were not prepared for the popularity of the show, and panicked when writing season two.
2. The make-up of the fans. It was a big hit with, for want of a better word, the reddit/tumblr crowd.

First season Steve was an original take on the old bully/jock concept. He had depth, and feelings, and despite acting out in jealousy, was a genuinely good guy who really cared about Nancy. Season 1 Steve was an Alpha Male who was not either an idiot or a monster.

Season 2 was different, because the fanbase (and the liberal political mores of the time) do not WANT Alpha Males who have any worth at all. Two things change -
1. Steve becomes a glorified babysitter, constantly shit on and humiliated in some weird penance for simply being an assertive straight white male.
2. They introduce Billy, an even bigger bully than Steve - but with no redeeming features. Billy is racist and misogynistic and violent and vain.

Even when it is shown Billy is, in fact, acting out because his father abuses him, there's no sympathy for him. He has more of a reason to be a bully than Steve ever had, but the fan-service the show has become has no time for the idea a violent white man could ever be an OK guy. And then he becomes a full blown villain in season 3.

TL:DR - Steve was meant to be a sympathetic Alpha male type, but modern politics dictate that cannot happen. So they sissified him into a loser. It's only the charm of the actor that makes him still the best character on the show.

As a simple exercise - name a character flaw of any of the female protagonists of this show. A time they were stupid or selfish or made a mistake.

As another exercise - name a male character that hasn't been ritually humiliated by a female character. Jim by Joyce, Steve by everyone...and when was the last time Jonathan did something other just follow Nancy?

The straight white guys have been gutted to appeal to their main following.

>tl;dr is even longer
yammering idiot

>No sympathy for Billy
Are you high?

I meant in season 2.

Yep agreed. She was far worse in season 2 but the issue is that any scene she is in has zero tension.

This

>name a character flaw of any of the female protagonists of this show
Joyce is a rampant schizo and the fact that she is proven right is simply by circumstance

>name a male character that hasn't been ritually humiliated by a female character
The black kid? And Murry seems to be the one who does most of the humiliating

Attached: Brett-Gelman-640x427.jpg (640x427, 38K)

how can I have a hair like this

Oh you mean in the show. Because the fanbase is obsessed with Billy fucking them or Steve.

Joyce isn't played like a schitzo at all, she's very clearly sane.
Lucas is constantly shown to be Max's bitch.

Farrah Fawcett hairspray.

>if bad things happen to a character that means the writers hate that character
ya really don't understand storytelling OP

She should never have started talking.

He was supposed to be written off in season one but the writers brought him back because they liked him and also are fucking spineless hacks who are afraid to risk potentially alienating the disgusting tumblr hambeasts that make up the core of the show’s audience who want to watch the same story over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

For God's sake
2:04
youtube.com/watch?v=U9kTxhVww88

This is the most cringe thread I’ve lurked in a while lmao well done lads

t. Albert Einstein

I don't watch this shitty reddit show I just saw the pic and asked.

Why is there so much incel rage in this thread

The guy who got like 7 lines this season and basically had his girlfriend mad at him for reinforcing the patriarchy?

Imagine being a poltard incel obsessed with jews but having no career or hobbies so you have to sit around watching shows made by jewish liberals all day and seething

I liked her in season 1 because she had no idea what was going on, which was a good limitation on the power.

That's like half of America

>30ft monster is approaching
>they stay in the wooden cabin
>the monster doesn't just crush them

Attached: 1561958894470.jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

It really is new levels of cringe. Yea Forums is starting to surpass /r9k/

He was depicted as being terrible at school since season 1. Now he’s graduated and working a shitty job. It’s almost like that hits too close to home for you.

Season 3 is just season 2 remade and abit better, there is no real progression to the overall story of the show, i dont wanna watch a show dedicated to nostalgia goggling constantly

>MY BETA SOIBOI IS A BIGGER CHAD THAN UR BETTA SOI BOI REEEE DA JEWS AA
what a fucking gay thread. Unironically have sex, all of you

If anything incels would love to see a former douche Chad get stomped all the time. It's just shitty writing. You don't give someone a redemption arc only to shit on the poor bastard for two Seasons straight.

Real hero. Human bean.

That guy is literally Yea Forums and /pol/ combined

I don't get what you guys are talking about tbqh. The "Bad boy who gets everything he wants but then turns into a good guy and gets nothing" - archetype is literally age old.

Monster can't open door idiot

Why were they in the cabin in the first place
Why didn't they get in the car first

Muh joos

This. Also in the final battle at the Starcourt, the monster just remained at the center of the plaza, merely attacking anyone. Is this because they were trying to recreate the flavour of a D&D session or a RPG game where the party of several members attack in good order the evil monster? Or is this just bad writing?

>Or is this just bad writing?
The questions answer themselves

*merely = barely

Also get his face punched in every season

If things went his way you would like him and relate to him as much.

Wouldn't*

this

Steve and Dustin have the best chemistry of all the actors. The scenes with them are actually great.

Attached: 1510410151540.gif (322x322, 642K)

The actor that plays Jonathan always looks like he smells shitty. He has one of those ugly, ill looking faces that I can only ever imagine him smelling bad.

Smells shitty? He literally looks like a heroin addict.

This. He always looks like in need for a good shower. And his face is the face of some redneck from Arkansas or Mississippi whit a sister who is also his mother

Writers love Steve, that's why they gave him redemption arc and allowed him to score sympathy points. You think it's just a coincidence audience from left to loves his character?

Agreed. It's just unfortunate the other kid had to be really obnoxious. Robin was an acceptable addition to the crew.

Steve+Dustin was the best
Other kids+L were OK
Camera dude and his GF were shit
Joyce, Hooper and friends was good except when Joyce spoke.

Coke, actually.

>sister who is also his mother
Now I'm curious, how would that relationship work?
Seriously wracking my brain here

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-8-2.webm (1154x650, 2.99M)

100% accurate.

Tbh Jonathan sticks with his family because his father doesn't give a shit. He fills his role

Steves bullying is probably why she developed an eating disorder

Attached: 1562433122339.jpg (1344x2016, 541K)

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-8-3.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

They fucked up. His chemistry with Robin was too good and I doubt they can introduce and explore ANOTHER GIRL like that in future seasons.
This is Harry and Hermione all over again

Attached: tmp_GsF7ld_e73e0909100d9a4f_robinsteve.jpg (2048x1558, 358K)

>his chemistry
its the chemistry of friendship you fucking handholdless mongoloid

Sexually.

>Harry and Hermione
Fucking self-insert fags

>Male ans female
>"""Friendship"""
Meme somewhere else, faggot

>Am I pure enough yet, Steve? I'm trying so hard to lose all this weight.

Attached: 1562440484825.jpg (749x921, 153K)

>males and females cant have friendships

Attached: gay-called.jpg (320x400, 22K)

Kek
Hope he doesn't run back to Nancy

Nancy and Jonathan are still together at the end of season 3

>chad
He looks like a fucking dork.

Guys, how is it possible that a soviet soldier cannot detect an obvious american accent when the jewish looking bald man spoke to him?

Uma Thurman made a fantastic clone of herself

there are a lot of Ukrainian and Russian Jews in the Soviet Union?

relentlessly true

yes but they speak without an american accent, i presume

Soviet Jews speak without accent

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Dude is approx 5'10", 160 lbs according to the internet. You know who else is built like that? Fucking Squeak from Baseketball!

He's a little bitch.

Attached: 8d66eb17bb7d02ca4856ab443a78f2148cafbb129f58a3c81282007c6fe24ff2.jpg (1400x1400, 81K)

Just watch season 1 reruns.

buddy, I...

The Billy actor, whose meant to be the Chad that usurped Steve, is even smaller at 5'9.

Exactly. Those roastie whores would gladly watch them burn in a fire once they discover they aren't 6'3 Chads.

>season 1 ending: Teaser about the same monster from S1 coming back

>season 2 ending: Teaser about the same monster from S1 coming back

>season 3 ending: Teaser about the same monster from S1 coming back

God this show could have been decent if they didnt reuse the same story over and over

I love that everyone here seems to act like they were chads and not similarly pathetic in high school.
Don't act like you're not just as pathetic as the writers.

Attached: 1557636587714.jpg (210x243, 7K)

The difference is we realised we were gigantic faggots, and then developed into normal and capable men. And we love chads, not cucks.

>normal and capable men
>Yea Forums

Attached: 13126435797.jpg (675x1024, 81K)

They gotta let my nigga Steve win some day :(

He will settle down with a nice ugly bbw for his sins as a goy

How does one achieve this hair?

He explains it to Dustin in S2.

This, feels like they're moving away from the paranormal aspect and more towards teen drama. Does it get better in later episodes?

you're not steve, you're a piece of shit

Wait.
Why the fuck was everyone eating fertilizer?

Steve is a mockery of expectations and the (incorrect) desire to see the underdog win and the top dog fall. Hear him scream from the existential torture rack and be reminded of your own frail mortality. Watch punished Chad struggle in the mud and root for his noble victory against those blessed by divine right.

Wouldve been better if the upside down wasn't the only alternate dimensiin that could be opened. It's be nice to see monsters from other worlds and opens up a lot of options for new monsters.

I guess to turn into the monster at the end. desu there were a couple of plot points that were kinda dropped, like how they theorized that the mind flayer this season was the bit that had escaped from Will last season but then in the end it was just the same deal as season 2 with the gate being open

The problem is the whole goal of all three seasons is closing the stupid fucking hole

It should have been about different monsters liek ghosts or zombies one season.

Hawkins being like a simulation area, kind of like cabin in the woods or something

the whole setup is just a field test for their best psychic would've been great, but it not going to happen

Gate opened but was too small for any creatures to enter our world but allowed the Mindflayer to renew the control he had over the part of him that was sealed outside the Upside Down. Closing the gate severed that link again.

Yea my main problem with season 1 was the Monster, if it were a practical looking werewolf (like an 80s movie) or something classic like that it might have been one of my favorite shows but the CGI generic monster just doesent do it for me. I do understand maybe it’s easier for them to use CGI in this day and age and other reasons for them going that route but the end product made it only kind of good. Don’t like the 11 character either I hate her tough guy pouty angry voice face she makes whenever they need to do some psychic shit

I genuinely teared up when Hopper "died". I felt sad when Ele was reading the letter too. I thought it was a cool way to kill him off as the hero he was throughout all seasons only for them to ass pull him from death. That fucking sucks. Why are these faggots so afraid of killing characters off?

Attached: 1562551309098.png (720x720, 798K)

I don't know why they couldn't have made it practical like a xenomorph. In fact, there was a practical element to it. Why not give that suit some actual details, cgi out the feet sticking out or have the feet always out of frame, etc.? The xenos from Aliens will hold up in a way the demogorgan will not.

Attached: demogorgonacteur3-805x1080.jpg (805x1080, 120K)

Because the average zoomer wouldn't like this. Unfortunately people are too used to CGI monsters for these shows to have costumes and makeup monsters.

>Hey, user. I just wanted to remind you that I'm not real, I'll never be real, and if you want a girl to watch Kurosawa films with you're better off hiring a prostitute.

Attached: 1562645786229.png (1169x570, 1.91M)

The same applies to Karate Kid, Back to the Future, and literally The Revenge of the Nerds.

Remember in Revenge of the Nerds the virgin literally date rapes a Stacy into loving him so she leaves Chad at the end of the movie.

But the protagonist in Karate Kid WAS the bully...

He'll get with her in season 4, right?

Heroism is its own reward
Also checked

Alot of it is improved and the actors are friends irl

You're describing what they did on Crimson Peak
The ghosts were done with acrobats and contortionists, like del Toro regular Doug Jones, in suits and simply placing greenscreen on whatever they wanted removed
It comes down to time and budget

The xenomorph in Aliens holds up because James Cameron made sure to only ever film it in quick cuts in low light with a lot of smoke
In Stranger Things there are times where it is seen briefly in low light but there are times where it is on full display

Attached: crimson_peak_makeup.png (756x567, 742K)

What about being an understanding Axis?

>Dude always saves everyone and gets no appreciation + he always gets fucked in his romances

Also takes a serious ass kicking at least once a season.

Attached: D2GrsVgX4AA3kmX.jpg (735x379, 32K)

Attached: ee72c3a530be9f89f37125c0e32438b4.jpg (600x800, 65K)

ok

And even if they do have to replace some or all of that, it provides the effects artists a major reference for the texture and light and reflection and shadow and shading and color grade, instead of trying to guess or do calculations and they have the prosthetics they can make a high resolution scan of

This is why the first Iron Man looked so good, RDJ wore a real suit Stan Winstons company made which then had a CGI overlay from ILM

Attached: IMG_7749.jpg (800x1200, 105K)

This movie had godly visuals by the way.

Autism. The Post

Awoken post

What is this bitch, Easy A?

Dustin actually wasn't completely insufferable this season. He did some of his trademark ear piercing screaming but it was toned down. At least we didn't have to deal with him being an idiot with Dart.

He had some good character moments/interactions. One of his best scenes was blowing out the niglet when proving to her that she was a nerd.
Also dat finale duet.

Attached: arnie.png (1600x1067, 2.43M)

>It comes down to time and budget
Crimson Peak had a budget of 55 million dollars
What does Stranger Things have?
Peak also had a cast of like 3 people plus a few more supporting, Stranger is now past a dozen

Murry is fucking based as shit and everytime he's on screen I actually at least crack a smile. He's "crazy" and 'heightened/amped up character' but done correctly, instead of schizo S1 Joyce or whacky always mad S3 Hopper

Don't forget a splash of /x/

He reminds me of Francis Ford Coppola

My god why is she incapable of eating fucking food Jesus.

That movie sucked, muh practical effects look like shit
Fuck off with your odd obsession with muppet looking monsters you fucking boomers

Steve was fine, the cuckling was literally nothing
The most cocked one is Mike who went from defecto portag to designated bf

Attached: F35F5FE7-6652-44AF-8358-B1F71416C432.jpg (1612x1142, 218K)

He's the character that shows a boy becoming a man. He's slowly swallowing the redpill and become a heartless cold guy who doesn't care about romance shit.

>WHY IS A CHILD TALKING TO ME

please eat food, just a little, please

That movie was good, it wasn't a found footage or pop culture reference spouting teenage garbage
how did the ghosts in that not look good?

because this is the series that will stop Trump !!!

>That movie was good
Not that user, but Crimson Peak is easily one of Del Toro's weakest films.

actually, i think she and Dustin are the best actors of the bunch. maybe it's because she has fewer lines compared to the others but she feels much more natural than the rest and plays with her face well, at least in this season. and Dustin's got good chemistry with everyone, especially with Steve

They are training young white men to do the "right thing" and sacrifice for society with no reward or female companionship

Never saw it but were the designs good?

Even so, you've convinced me even more they could have done a better job with purely practical, and adjusted the lighting or shots accordingly if the costume didn't look as great during wideshots where the lights were flickering on and off.

Season 4 is them saving him from The Upside Down haha

Yes
As I said it comes down to time and budget
And there were scenes where it was clearly seen in bright lighting in a steady shot that did not quickly cut

This applies to many films and shows. The white Chad characters are always portrayed as absolute retards by the Jewish writers.

he's not really an "understanding ally" tho lmfao
he's obviously quite shocked at this and probably hates robin but won't fully admit to it.

this is the 80s so its still taboo to be gay and people are just locking up their feelings to the fags

Do you think Dusty browses /mlp/?

i NEED pictures of robin

I don't recall this scene, when was mike holding a dildo? Is that Karens?

>1983 Steve gets BTFO by Jonathon, a non-CHAD
>1984 Steve gets BTFO by CHAD Billy
>1985 Steve gets tortured by Russians
>1986 Steve gets lynched by the Black Panthers
>1987 Steve gets tarred and feathered by the Hell's Angels
>1988 Steve gets run over by a car
>1989 something from the Upside Down spends an entire episode beating the shit out of Steve
>1990 Steve is released from his personal hell

God bless Uma Thurman

He's got good endurance

He didn't deserve it bros

Attached: FBE8392C-3D43-4339-BE9E-F9256BB4D4E0.jpg (750x765, 400K)

GET OFF THE PHONE MOM

MBB is probably the worst actor in the entire show. Something about the fame from the show has made her think she can just come onto the set, give a few half-assed screams, go home and do some coke with Drake. Her character pretty much experienced non-anesthetic open wound surgery and all she does is yelp like she got a bug bite or some shit.

So is Ted an open cuck or something? I don't understand his relationship with Karen and I dunno if it's the script or the fact they have too many other important characters to balance but I really don't get the feeling they like each other very much

Attached: Ted_Wheeler.png (588x778, 739K)

He's one of the only well rounded characters that has had a notable arc and gone through changes/maturing.
Can't really say that about most of the cast. I mean think about it, the majority of the kids are the fucking same as they were S1 E1. If anything Steve is one of the only ones they give a fuck about

Nancy says in S1 that they never loved each other
Don't no how much of that is teen angst or fact but from what we've seen their relationship seems pretty dead and dry

>married for years
>get apathetic, stop taking as much care of your appearance or trying to be sexy
>meanwhile your wife grows into a top tier milf
>she is resentful of you for not being as hot or passionate as you were when you got married
>you are resentful of her for not settling down and changing alongside you

This but unironically.

>no Steve-Billy Chad alliance
This show is SHIT

Mike and Lucas have changed a lot, Will and Dustin are kinda the same

She really looks like she'd be a blast in bed. When can we expect the pity fuck with Steve scene

Attached: Piss.png (2943x1490, 2.65M)

He is a white male that doesn't express shame at his own existence. He must be dragged through the mud until he is broken.
Once he becomes a sad pathetic chuck sucking up to fags and lesbians and genetic freaks with Robin next season he will get some single mom as concilation.

I really don't understand how it hasn't been criticized more for essentially repeating the same plot points 3 times in a row. If this was some lesser show that didn't have a bunch of nostalgia I bet it would get critically shit all over.

>Remember in Revenge of the Nerds the virgin literally date rapes a Stacy into loving him so she leaves Chad at the end of the movie.
Wasn't that Sixteen Candles?

They love him because of his cuckening. The more he gets cucked the more the love him.

I didn't mind her this season, I wish she got less railroaded by Max, but kids will be kids

made it 23minutes into the first episode and had to stop it was so shit.

Attached: 1.png (726x592, 354K)

Dustin is the best of the kids. You just can't hate the little mutt.

Seems like a loveless marriage scenario. At this point they are sticking it out for the kids. Obviously Karen is in to more attractive younger fresh meat, but she got cucked a little bit herself. By a monster no less.

i need robin to pee on me

This

Ted obviously is not a cuck because he fucked a bunch of kids into her and she won't even cheat on him with a hot young chad.
Obviosuly she was just retarded and doesn't know shit because the mom looked at him on the couch and decided she couldn't cheat on him.

t. Ted

Seems like they were tiptoeing around giving her lines intentionally and then when they felt more comfortable with her they gave her some dialogue and she has been...hit or miss since then.
Fine in 1
Sporadic in 2
Mostly okay in 3.
In 4 when she dies it will be interesting

character is steve
>doesn't get in college
>bad relationship with dad
>ice cream scooper
>bad fight record
>coworker baits you into liking her
>will never get rematch vs billy
Punished Steve: fallen legend

>Steve is one of those people that would redevelop his home town

If you mean just stay in his hometown being a wagie while getting fat and a townie wife that shits out 2 or 3 more suburban dead-ender kids, then yeah I can see that.

You're not a working class hero just because you never left your fucking porch, bruh.

I barely made it because i was watching with my girl. Episode 2 was slightly better, but we ended up hurling insults to the screen for both of them.

Now, how about YOU:

Attached: haveit.png (2098x2100, 832K)

anyone noticed him and nancy don't have a single piece of dialogue together in the recent season?

They werent ever really together were they?

It's still taboo in 2019. It will always be taboo
Being a fag isn't normal

the majority of the main cast are white males retard

Why did she make fun of his penis, Steve didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: lesbodom.png (2942x1498, 3.04M)

but then he'll breed and there'll be no made-up genocide to complain about

This is something that happens to people IRL that people dont like to talk about. It's called Pharmakia. South Park did an episode about it and Baudrillard talked about similar things. Basically the theory goes plebs have genetic memory to agree upon one to two random, often loveable and successful members of society to outcast and treat like shit.

Jewish males

Made easier to turn people into goo, which is also fucking retarded because an army is better than some blob

This but Yea Forums is no better in that respect

way to go spoiling the series, hellboy

>So is Ted an open cuck or something? I don't understand his relationship with Karen

Ted is explain as coming from an upstanding, moneyed family and always keeping up appearances as a result. In S3, it is revealed that his notion of an insult is 'there's someone for everyone'. Ted is just...well-bred.

We're self aware at least

>Elaine: so is it a problem that I'm not really religious?
>Puddy: Not for me.
>Elaine: why not?
>Puddy(deadpan): I'm not the one going to hell.

Maybe like 5 of us.

That's pretty based desu. Was I supposed to like him less from this?

Mike and Lucas have barely changed.

That seemed to happen with a lot of the characters. Or they had like one interaction. Weird when you consider all the characters are working the same case and are even all in the same place at a point.

I feel like I’m with the general consensus that season1 was best and 3 is better than 2. Is that the consensus? Feel like I’ve seen that opinion mostly. Any Stranger Things fans out there watch this multiple times? I just binged it bc I’m nursing myself through some bitch ass alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Thanks for reading!

Attached: 5A7348F7-1882-4F92-948E-C86BD0C0F62A.gif (245x150, 847K)

>best development in season 1
>best development in season 2
>continues to be a badass in season 3
TBQH I think he was their favorite, unfortunately execs don't really know shit about what people like.

anyone else agree that season 3 is the best one?

Oh they have. Mike is basically different in every season, season 3 he was more like Richie than Mike.
Lucas went from being an uppity guy to a funny guy, I cracked up every time he was on screen (even with the coca cola commercial)

Tbh thought that Yea Forums would be more sympathetic to Jonathan considering that he's the introverted loner creep type who

Did Billy want to fuck his sister or does he have some other reason for being an obsessive compulsive control freak?

Fuck off plebbitor tourist

billy has a combination oedipus complex/incest fetish ever since his mom died. dude was fucked up

Didn't his mom just left him?

The White Man's Burden

whatever, either way he has a sex thing for moms and relatives now. if he lived to season four he would have taken max’s virginity before fucking his way through all the middle-aged women in hawkins

>The black kid?
wew

Yes

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-4-1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I actually thinik he is the "american" in the russian prison and not in the upside down.

How? It's the same shit over and over again. It was never a very good show to begin with and the only reason I watch is the nostalgia factor. It's kind of stunning how remarkably accurate the packaging is.

Stay sober user, it's worth it

What are you talking about, he did beat up that one russian guard.

In the end he's the real winner he really dodged a bullet with Nancy. Johnathan can keep his sloppy seconds.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-09-47-31.png (1280x720, 457K)

>Lucas
Nigga what?

Well he got almost cucked and his wife actually didn't want to hurt him and her family by having an affair.
Any other milf would have gone for the young meat instead which kinda made Mrs. Wheeler more likeable for me.

Nancy looks so damn weird

She looked like she skipped adulthood and went straight to old lady.

Okay I believe you, what should I watch next

>"pusshth my assth sthteve ;;;3"

W-will based Steve ever win the Robinbowl?

not at all, Puddy is the most based Seinfeld character

looks fine to me

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Wtf is this new "Bullys and rich kids are really the good guys!" trope on Yea Forums? Is it some fantasy you faggots concocted? For what purpose?

So he's dead dead?

>EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED
mad, goyim?

Probably a body double

>mgtow
lmao, steve is not an incel

The prison guards literally said "not the american" and some no name slavboy was eaten.

>based Billy is dead
>based Alexei is dead
Why does the producers continue killing off the good characters, I am positive that Steve will be next now.

Why didn't the Americans just put a nuke in the upside down? some piddly little flamethrower hurts the mind flayer, I bet a nuke would shut him up.

Married but the flame is largely gone. Not much to read into. Karen is also hot and bothered by the prospects of young cock. But she doesnt actually go for it. Hes a nothing character anyway. And so is Karen apparently, she has the one important scene with Nancy and that's about it. I dn why they bother with the Billy lust shit since it goes nowhere in S2 or 3

Why leave Hopper alive though?

Man I was really hoping that broken Billy got some healing from Ele when she entered his mind and saw his abusive father an shit.
He should have made up with the kids and steve too and be the second good former bully chad instead he was sacrificed as his "redeeming point".
What a wasted opportunity.

nothing worse than a whore with a conscience

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-6.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Why did the one guard say "not the american" to the other guard?
They probably know that he knows something about that lovecraftian shit they're after and probably gets totured on a daily basis.

Because fuck drumpf.

>steve is not an incel
Did you watch season 3? You stupid fuck.

Hard to find skin and bones like that. I think its her

>Looks fine
Ok

Attached: 10fcd35e7871d23cb2a38551f662ca53155fba73234fb8b8ab57ab216b69deac.jpg (2560x1440, 352K)

He protects her because he's scared his father will treat her the same as he treats billy

I think she got over her bulimia.

How the fuck are people so sure its 100% Hopper? Just because theres no other choices? It's just as likely not him as it could be. The truth is we dont know but people are acting like it was spelled out when his death and that line are ambigous as fuck

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

that's why my webm showed her ass (you don't see her face during doggy)

my boy steve needs to catch a fucking break already god damn

He looked so happy too

whore with conscience Part 2

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-7.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I dn if it is him or not but theres no way they're getting rid of fucking hopper. The fact you dont actually see him die is like copout asspull 101 for writers

>So is Ted an open cuck or something?
No your brain is rotting because of porn and /pol/paganda.
He doesn't know what his wife is doing behind his back, so he wouldn't be _open_ cuck, and his wife doesn't even fuck Billy, so he's not a cuck. His wife is unsatisfied, but remains loyal.

Getting Alita vibes.

Attached: 1550723529245.png (1167x800, 1020K)