Who the best edgelord comedians going right now?

In years past I’d see edgelords as tryhard offensive and annoying but (((mainstream comedy))) is so nauseatingly PC and preachu and just plain unfunny the edgelord route seems the way to go now. I hear that Jeselnik guy is funny might have to check him out I always avoided him before because he has one of those pretty boy faces and I never trust pretty boy comedians!

Attached: FCAE6F5F-2212-4C62-B339-5E54F7B7E930.jpg (500x334, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ITnvckuTCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fqmd0aTmdx0
youtube.com/watch?v=JyIvriU93Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=zv8d_ry-u-Q&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post-MeToo louie ck

youtube.com/watch?v=_ITnvckuTCQ
Do you know if there's more stuff like this anywhere?

Jeselnik is Bill Hicks compared to Luis Gomez. Before him I'd say it was Henry Rollins , insufferable cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqmd0aTmdx0

This is one example of this guy's smugness, look at how he starts attacking Jimmy for no reason.

Jeselnik is a big faggot that stopped doing jokes about women because the "wrong people" were laughing too hard at them.

All the O&A guys who are mostly shit as stand ups but are good as podcast guests/hosts

Jimmy Carr is great fuck any faggots who say otherwise, he’s a mean motherfucker but for that gay roast shit Comedy Central keeps trying to make a thing for some reason surprised he’s not bigger in America

Nick Mullen and Tim Dillon.

*perfect for that roast shit (typo fixed)

Gomez standup looks like shit but he’s pretty much the reason legion of skanks is entertaining

For me, it’s gotta be the Mulldog

Cumtown is pretty much god-tier on the list of egdelord podcasts. Can always count on them for some great Down syndrome or racist accent bits

Roasts actually used to be funny and mean back in the day when they were re friars club roasts not these lame ass Jeff Ross produced faggotry they do now. Fuck Jeff Ross one of the cringiest unfunny fucks who somehow has a career for decades.

Also if u wanna go all time Gilbert Gottfried is the king

didn't his latest special have jokes about raping women?

Gottfried, Norm, Attell, Louie CK before he become a hero to SJW crowd somehow but now it looks like he’s come back to his senses after his fall from grace WELCOME BACK LOUIE!

Did it? lol, maybe I misunderstood or misremembered. But it was some interview about being "woke," maybe he's just being smart

I don’t think jeselniks gone woke he’s still as offensive as before isn’t that his whole thing. I think he kinda gets away with it because his whole schtick is LET ME WRITE THE MOST OFFENSIVE JOKES I CAN THINK OF all those roast guys are pretty much the only ones who can get a free pass on that kind of comedy now

god this gets really cringe after the first 4 or 5 minutes

I dunno man, the stuff he says about feeling bad for illegal immigrants because of pictures of dead toddlers seems pretty relevant and funny

Attached: dead toddler.jpg (1239x700, 177K)

same material tho

Anthony Jeselnik is actually good at edgy humor. He’s really good at setting up a joke in a way that no matter the punchline, it’s more morbid than you expected it to be.

Technically though the best “edgy” comedian right now is ol’ Norm Macdonald. He’s the king of not giving a fuck.

He did a recent special where the punchline was rape. He also did a baby dropping joke.

That pic is pretty funny

It's funny because their backs are literally wet

>it's a luis is butthurt about the stream quality so he doesn't say anything the entire show episode

>comedy becomes polluted by people trying to say things 'important' rather than funny and getting fast tracked for having the right political message
>alt right incels think the right reaction is to pick comedians for their politics rather than just focus on who is funny or not
>they actually think post-masturbation louie is funnier

Attached: Ladies-laughing-.jpg (2365x2057, 656K)

Found the guy who thought Nanette was good

The idea of Nick Mullen using MY $5 to buy bitcoin warms the cocles of my heart.

I dunno his new stuff just seemed cool, don’t remember so many bits making fun of trans kids and their faggy pronouns in his old act, IM THINKING FUNNY LOUIE IS BACK BROS!

>comedy becomes polluted by people
what kind of people?

yes but i don't think it's funny and i wouldn't say it's a good example of standup comedy or that Hannah Gadsby is a good comedian.

Legion of Skanks has some pretty good stuff. They're average comedians but the podcast is pretty damn good.

Cosby Victims Beauty Pageant
youtube.com/watch?v=JyIvriU93Cs

Edgy comedy is pathetic.

Nick Mullen is not an edgy comedian, hes actually funny.

Edgelord is such a Reddit term. If something is funny it's funny. Stop pretending your monocle falls into your champagne glass when you hear bad words.

that's true
youtube.com/watch?v=zv8d_ry-u-Q&
probably my favourite louie ck joke is his innocuous one about swords
which is in the middle of a set about raping fetuses and how 9/11 was good