Why are jews so prevalent in Hollywood? Not /pol/ baiting, I genuinely want to know

Why are jews so prevalent in Hollywood? Not /pol/ baiting, I genuinely want to know.

Attached: 1562215099633.jpg (1280x1920, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1988-09-25-bk-4083-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0oExksfoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's their business; who else?

High IQ

God I wish my camel could piss on Madison Beer

Nepotism. And I don't say that in a negative way. Jews are smart. They realize they must band together and actively gatekeep to stop others from taking over what they've accomplished. I wish I was a jew desu. Whites throw each other under the bus in a nano second.

jews settled in california where hollywood took off and nepotism

Attached: 20th+Annual+Kid+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+mfUSVd76MMYx.jpg (536x1024, 102K)

Attached: 1528359959791.jpg (907x1099, 244K)

Girls smell funny

Because they are nepotistic and exclusionary

Jews own all the media. They bought and used the first theaters and screening rooms. They're involvement and subsequent control in the industry itself is undeniable

yep, all the early film studios were founded by Jewish people
that's about all there is to it
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1988-09-25-bk-4083-story.html

>that's about all there is to it
JIDF shill

BECAUSE JEWS —SPECIFICALLY: ASHKENAZI JEWS FROM POLAND— FOUNDED THE UNITEDSTATIAN CINEMATIC INDUSTRY; FIRSTLY, IN NEW YORK CITY, THEN, IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

«HOLLYWOOD» HAS BEEN «UNHOLYWEIRD» FROM THE BEGINNING.

really? smell like what?

jew fled to USA
jews realized that movies are a great scam because people pay for the movie without knowing if its good and can't get their money back.
Edison kick them out of the north east
jews ran to California because of how much it rains, jews save money making movies if it doesn't rain a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0oExksfoY

Attached: 7070450976a244db55d7e01e7bc3cd20.jpg (736x1042, 112K)

there aren't enough of them for that to be the reason. And also, IQ and outcomes are only positively correlated up to around 140. Very high IQ is actually detrimental to having a successful career.

The major studios and their founders, all Jewish:

Universal Studios, founded 1912, Carl Laemmle
Paramount Pictures, f. 1912, Adolph Zukor
RKO Radio Pictures, f. 1919, David Sarnoff
Warner Bros., f. 1923, Harry, Albert, Sam, Jack Warner
Columbia Pictures, f. 1924, Harry Cohn
Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios, f. 1924, Marcus Loew/Louis B. Mayer
20th Century Fox, f. 1935, Darryl F. Zanuck/Joseph Schenk/William Fox

Nepotism.

>What is Nepotism for a billion
why are you niggers so stupid

They founded Hollywood. Durr. Why don't people know this yet?

Consider that Hollywood is primarily about making money, not making movies.

Niggatism

It's hard to describe. Musky... not like men. A twangy sweet odor...

Why was there an outrage about black oscars but no outrage about jews having won more oscars than other whites? Despite jews making up only 2% of the population

They are what they are.
Also, they started Hollywood because Broadway chased them out for being what they are in stage plays.

Watch the Woody Allen movie Cafe Society
He inadvertently reveals it was a mix of nepotism and organized crime

My wife left her hiking boots in my car the other day and I wanted to kill her yesterday when my car now smelled like girl car. Fucking skanks CLEAN YOUR VEHICLES LIKE YOU "CLEAN" MY SHIT OFF MY OWN FUCKING TABLE YOU CUNT

Jews really are some of the most exclusionary, tribalistic people. They also have the added advantage of blending in with the white population, so they can give total preferential treatment to their own kind and it's harder to spot. You'd notice if every single person on television, most of the supreme court, most politicians, etc. were all black despite being 2% of the population right? You'd wonder wtf was happening. But Jews get away with it because they blend. They slip in pretending to be 'just like everyone else' but then work to advance their own kind shamelessly.
The same blending in works in their favor when slipping in and out of victimhood vs oppressor class. They'll take advantage of 'white privilege' but then two seconds later claim victimhood for being an 'oppressed jew'. There really is a huge advantage to being both on top of society making the rules, and simultaneously being able to call anyone who tries to point out any wrongdoing of yours an anti-semite oppressing you.

If that were true, Hollywood would be owned by the Chinese and the Japanese.
This explanation is always a Jewish cope when they're getting called out.

Same reason why japanese or chinese run companies/industries are full of their own kind. Nepotism. They are actual bigots who only believe in working with their own kind.

She is shaped like a goblin I don't understand why she is considered so good looking and girls want to look like her. Even clothed you can tell how misshapen she it. It boggles my mind

Attached: madison-beer-shows-off-her-beach-body-in-a-pink-and-white-animal-print-bikini-on-miami-beach-florida (1200x1800, 127K)

Holy shit lmao

this and same

tfw I rolled the d20 and still haven't fucked goblin kino

Over the thousands of years Judaic culture evolved, they have carried many messages directly from their teachings about gossip, information control, property ownership, and usury. They are very strong as a culture when it comes to information and language semantics. Naturally this all extends to many professions in which you see Jews. Law, investment, real-estate, entertainment, etc. The goyim are here to serve the Jew. You may not gossip about any of god's chosen people (you can gossip about the goyim as long as it serves god's chosen people, you may also commit usury against the goyim to help god's people). Imagine thousands of years of development in this highly controlled culture with specific language about information control, lending, property ownership, and many other helpful tidbits. Thousands of years.